PDA

View Full Version : Have you bought a Champagne Deluxe?

vitus79
08-28-2012, 07:54 AM
Hello fellow crimers,

im just curious about the number of the LE Champagne Deluxe funzio sold.

the reason is im still waiting for my prize, i suggested that name and won the voting and am supposed to receive the car for free therefor, for those who dont know what im talking about here.

i would like to make a poll but still havent figured out how to.
so just post if u bought one/some of the LE car i named and let me get an idea about how much money funzio made out of this. i know of about around 15 so far but i guess its a few more.

thx in advance

Babytway
08-28-2012, 08:29 AM
do you think they changed there mind against you for trying to get votes in game. since they told you they let it slide this time but they always change there minds about something. Also you should get in touch with Koralene and see if she is having same problem with the name that vehicle she won

Dr BoneCrusher
08-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Not many on my side that I see, but did get my 100 gold bars bonus for being an also ran. Good Luck!

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 08:32 AM
Sometimes it takes weeks for the engineers to do their thing...
It took weeks to get my Spinal Tap.

vitus79
08-28-2012, 08:43 AM
do you think they changed there mind against you for trying to get votes in game. since they told you they let it slide this time but they always change there minds about something. Also you should get in touch with Koralene and see if she is having same problem with the name that vehicle she won

i really hope CCM stands to his word, but wouldnt be surprised if i dont get it to be honest.

i heard its called the Koralene Crossfire but dont know if its in her inventory yet. not sure if shes going to answer the "enemies" questions :)

im patient, knowing it took em months to add the spinal tap and clowning glory to the winners.

i just wanted to know how many they sold, i know of friends who bought some just coz it wears my name. thats a good feeling somehow. to know theres something left from me in the game we all like, even if im retired one day.

TRAZ
08-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Nope, didn't buy one. Ask Mark for it and see if he can give you a status update.

Luke 3457
08-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Yeah that's the thing with free stuff! Gree's feet drag a bit... Ull get it at some point tho... It took them a month to give me my gold from the first currency event. I just never gave up and bugged the **** out of them

iteachem
08-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Hey I will volunteer to buy it if someone fronts me some gold...LOL

Lonestoner
08-28-2012, 11:32 AM
I just never gave up and bugged the **** out of them

And it probably took them twice the time it normally would have because they had to read all your consecutive support tickets. People just don't understand, the more you bug them, the more they have to check their tickets / emails, which means the less time they have to actually getting around to fixing them. Unfortunately, this is the wrong way to handle things. One support ticket per issue hasn't failed me yet, even if it's taken a couple weeks to solve.

Edit: I have to revise that last sentence. One support ticket has always gotten me a non-automated response.. Not necessarily my issue being solved though, as there are plenty still unsolved.

Dreno33
08-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Hello fellow crimers,

im just curious about the number of the LE Champagne Deluxe funzio sold.

the reason is im still waiting for my prize, i suggested that name and won the voting and am supposed to receive the car for free therefor, for those who dont know what im talking about here.

i would like to make a poll but still havent figured out how to.
so just post if u bought one/some of the LE car i named and let me get an idea about how much money funzio made out of this. i know of about around 15 so far but i guess its a few more.

thx in advance

in MW, Miner won the LE naming contest and still hasnt received has as well. its BS. Nor have the other contestants received there 100g as promised. Sorry to hear this Vitus

vitus79
08-28-2012, 01:30 PM
update: i just received my prize, thx again to all voters and CCM for bringing up that kind of contest again. keep em coming

Paulio
08-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Think it had anything to do with this thread?

vitus79
08-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Think it had anything to do with this thread?

i dont know, i think Mark just came back from vacation and is catching up. loads of work to do now so im glad he solved this early.

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Congrats V! Glad you got it!

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-28-2012, 03:15 PM
Wall event prize??

Babytway
08-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Wall event prize??

why are you asking about wall event prize here?

Sam @
08-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Congrats V ! I acquired 8 Champagne Deluxes after you won 😳

Paulio
08-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Congrats V ! I acquired 8 Champagne Deluxes after you won ��

Ah ha! That explains it. I went to the dealer but they said they were out of stock :p

Sam @
08-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Ah ha! That explains it. I went to the dealer but they said they were out of stock :p

They had the Pink Champagne in stock, just your style lol, JK 😝

iteachem
08-28-2012, 06:24 PM

Maybe the ck model with the training wheels wasn't ready yet lol

Vince the Fist
08-28-2012, 08:00 PM
yeh I bought one but only because of it's cool name. lol