PDA

View Full Version : Reviewing the game on the iTunes store.

Fl@sh
08-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Forumites and lurkers,
It has come to my attention while posting my negative view of the game that many players just post their "add me" codes when giving a glowing review of the game. I urge each of you to report these as spam on the iTunes store to have them removed from the games scorecard. I also urge each of you to continue to post negative reviews on the iTunes store of the many unresolved issues until they are all resolved! This needs to be an all out attack on the game and the developers to motivate them to get back to making the great product we all have become addicted to. I am calling on all of you fellow forumites and lurkers to help make the game better than ever! This is our best plan of action, no more complaints of how much you are tired of playing this game or how much you hate the game; No more boasting about whether you are free player or gold player as we are all "players" of this game! Good luck to all of us for getting all of our problems resolved! We all stand united on this issue, we need to protect what we have invested in this game, whether it be just time or real money!

Your friend,
Fl@sh

albeezy
08-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Noticed the same when I gave it one star this morning after reading ferr's thread. I also commented on the lack of communication from Gree in resolving the many issues posted here. Good luck on resolving your issues