PDA

View Full Version : The right direction.

Zendfrim
08-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Well Gree, you have my attention. I have noticed a defensive surge in your event items. However, more is needed. It would take you probably 2 minutes to put some new and worthwhile items, purchasable with in game cash, in the store. I understand you have to make money, and I think you'll make even more if you make good development and in game income a staple. I know there are balance issues there too, if the cash items are too powerful, but that's for you to worry about, not me. ;) I think there should be a defensive item in each category for about 500 mil to 1 billion cash with 100 attack and 200 defense, if that gives you an idea of what I mean.

Soon 1 billion for me will be... A short save. :D

That's my $1.37.

TruthHurts
08-27-2012, 01:17 PM
+1 Higher stat cash items would be nice.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-27-2012, 01:48 PM
you'll never see cash items that outperform crates. There is infinite cash in the economy in the long term, so you've got to assume that any gold item that's weaker than the most expensive cash item will never be purchased. Sorry, guys. Hold out hope for cash items that rival respect items, but that's about it.

Luke 3457
08-27-2012, 02:41 PM
you'll never see cash items that outperform crates. There is infinite cash in the economy in the long term, so you've got to assume that any gold item that's weaker than the most expensive cash item will never be purchased. Sorry, guys. Hold out hope for cash items that rival respect items, but that's about it.
I also agree! That would mean less motivation for gamers to buy gold which means less profit for gree. So keep wishing it will never happen. Side note I have 2.14 mil an hour and I almost have enough for night club 8 which is one bil and it isn't a short save. With good robs 21 days.

Zendfrim
08-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Ok so 100/200 would be extreme but even 25/50 would be good. Hell I would just like to see more cash item selection. With gold items getting stronger and stronger, the cash items should at least follow. The defense stat itself needs reworking too.

Giving free players motivation to upgrade their hoods will result in more sales as people try to speed the process to afford awesome cash items with buying cash. Nothing is worse than an undeveloped hood, or one with only defensive buildings.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-27-2012, 04:02 PM
I'd like to see more buildings, especially more good ones with odd collection times. It sucks trying to rob at high levels and either finding nothing because all the good buildings are so easy to collect on time or else finding one glut of a guy whose 24 hrs just came due.

I'd also like it if building timers started running again if they're not collected 24 hours after the last robbery. Maybe a variable time after the last robbery so you can't just put them on a timer.

Luke 3457
08-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Ok so 100/200 would be extreme but even 25/50 would be good. Hell I would just like to see more cash item selection. With gold items getting stronger and stronger, the cash items should at least follow. The defense stat itself needs reworking too.

Giving free players motivation to upgrade their hoods will result in more sales as people try to speed the process to afford awesome cash items with buying cash. Nothing is worse than an undeveloped hood, or one with only defensive buildings.
It's not that I would mind if it were to happen but it's one of those things people have been asking for forever and won't happen. Just like better respect items and more decorations. I do agree with you btw.

Zendfrim
08-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Yeah Luke I know you're right. :( I always hope. I will simply meet my goals and quit.

Boom
08-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Is one direction!

mxz
08-27-2012, 07:44 PM
I'd also like it if building timers started running again if they're not collected 24 hours after the last robbery. Maybe a variable time after the last robbery so you can't just put them on a timer.How about one that pays out a random amount of money (something like $200k +/- $100k) at a random time during the day?

G Wiz
08-27-2012, 07:47 PM
How about one that pays out a random amount of money (something like $200k +/- $100k) at a random time during the day?You are trying to kill people like luciferainism

mxz
08-27-2012, 07:51 PM
You are trying to kill people like luciferainismAfter your IPH is above a certain threshold it gets built automatically...just to make people on timers better rob targets.

Euchred
08-27-2012, 08:05 PM
I could still time a random payout building, it's not too hard with an understanding of how the rivals list works.

Would I do it? probably not unless the building was way OP.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-27-2012, 08:16 PM
I could still time a random payout building.

Not unless "random" doesn't mean what I think it means.

Polarbear
08-27-2012, 08:19 PM
I would like to see a decoy building! They'll look exactly like one of your existing buildings, but once robbed blows up in their face, taxes attack explosives and causes enemy to flee/scaring them from further robberies...

EDIT: Limit 1 per hood, building disappears after use (after re-reading sounded rather OP!)

But would be a lifesaver if you're a few minutes late for 24/48s

Euchred
08-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Not unless "random" doesn't mean what I think it means.

Sorry, I could still collect a random building without it ever getting robbed.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-27-2012, 08:52 PM
That I believe

k0de
08-27-2012, 11:13 PM
How about one that pays out a random amount of money (something like $200k +/- $100k) at a random time during the day?
OMG I've thought about exactly the same thing, and for much the same reason. The higher in level you get, the lower the chances are of finding an uncollected building with any sort of decent payout.
That said though, the money one would collect also becomes increasingly worthless as you progress. Even so, I miss the fun I had doing robberies at lower levels.

But we all know the company's position on players having fun- if you're not prepared to pay for it then GTFO!! (possibly they use different wording, but the intent is much the same). As such, there shall be no additional content made available to players whose only investment in the game is time.

balax
08-27-2012, 11:44 PM
After your IPH is above a certain threshold it gets built automatically...just to make people on timers better rob targets.

u must also have the space to be built so "automatically" might not work