PDA

View Full Version : Money lost from Vault during Attack?????

cwracing
08-27-2012, 10:01 AM
:mad: So whats the point of locking money away in the vault if you can be attacked and lose it?
Was attacked lastnight and lost all the cash that wasnt locked away plus over 100K from my vault.
Not that its hard to make back but kinda hurts when you put it away thinking its safe.

Arizona
08-27-2012, 10:05 AM
That's too bad. Are you sure you weren't raided instead of being attacked? There's usually a logical explanation behind it.

cwracing
08-27-2012, 10:28 AM
My news says attacked, but either way how would someone raid my vault?

Fun
08-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Maybe the server didn't record you putting it in or maybe you were disconnected from your Internet when you tried to vault the cash

Arizona
08-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Maybe the server didn't record you putting it in or maybe you were disconnected from your Internet when you tried to vault the cash
Yeah that could explain it. There's sometimes a delay in the server updating. You might be unfortunate to be attacked just before you vaulted your cash, so you end up thinking your money was safe whereas it had already be stolen.
One way to narrow down an explanation is to see when you were attacked. Was it around the time you vaulted your money or many hours later?

cwracing
08-27-2012, 11:21 AM
It was about 3 hrs after I went to bed for the night. Cash was vaulted when I did my final collection for the night. I always wait to see it actually show as vaulted before i exit the game since it crashes so often.

mxz
08-27-2012, 11:25 AM
I have this happen quite often. Usually it's after I go over $10M, vault, then buy something to get below $10M. If I don't sync to the server by updating the rivals list or attacking I'll lose an equal amount of cash that was unbanked prior to being spent. Bug in the code. Just kind of have to work around it.