PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Isaac

Lordsloss
08-27-2012, 09:55 AM
As some of you know I live down here by New Orleans. I am not evacuating, but I will be at one of the Troops for the State Police helping out, so I will not be on my game for a few days. Feel free to raid my stuff. Nothing major, but you can take what you want and raid me. I hope everyone is safe who is in the way of the storm and I will be back by Thursday hopefully! Take care.

Procyon
08-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Stay safe!

Arizona
08-27-2012, 10:23 AM
I experienced the far eastern version of a hurricane. When I lived in Hong Kong we got hit by Typhoon Hope. It's exciting for a first timer, but was probably a lot more dangerous than we realised. So yep, stay safe L.

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Ok well if you die it's your fault.. they want you to evacuate, if you live thats kool.

Good to see you helping others

Dry
08-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Befor you die ,, transfer me all ur gold

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Ok well if you die it's your fault.. they want you to evacuate, if you live thats kool.

Good to see you helping others

I laughed at this lol I'm safe. Where I live we are thirty feet above sea level and we have a safe room with ten inch reinforced concrete walls with plenty of rebar inbetween, not to mention a second layer of ten inch reinforced walls for when the eye comes over. It can withstand an EF5 tornadoe. I'm safe where I am. Anyways power is back up and I survived. Many of my friends homes were flooded though, but they live by the river and in low areas. We had to evacuate the Troop though during the worst part because the generators went out.

Poopenshire
08-31-2012, 11:47 AM
Been through a few hurricanes and tropical storms while living in Miami. Not fun especally when walking to class.

Baraka
08-31-2012, 01:41 PM
Be safe man. Nothing but respect that you helping others. Thankfully I've never experienced anything like that from over the pond.

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Same as saying.. Ya I know I am dumb, I live in a place under sea level.. and get assaulted by hurricanes....

But I am special and I want you to tell me how kool I am because I stay behind and pretend I am a hero... Idiot

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 09:47 PM
Same as saying.. Ya I know I am dumb, I live in a place under sea level.. and get assaulted by hurricanes....

But I am special and I want you to tell me how kool I am because I stay behind and pretend I am a hero... IdiotI said I live by New Orlenas, not in it. I live in a raised area that is roughly thirty feet above sea level. I made this topic to simply state everyone in the area to be safe and also to let my fellow forum members know to go ahead and defriend me and raid me if they would like since I would not be able to collect. Judging by your response, you must be too young to understand my post, so I'll let you be for that.