PDA

View Full Version : i want item from event !

NTM
08-27-2012, 07:53 AM
on title !

how much i can have if i pay with out making event ? CCM ?

i buy just send me the price and i order, paypal or CC u have choice !

_dan_
08-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Yes you can, if you can afford $10k/month.

Here is Funzio's special program for big spenders.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37486-Gold-Bonus-for-Higher-Purchase-Amount.

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 08:24 AM
I wonder how quickly I'd be able to spend 250,000 gold.

Lonestoner
08-27-2012, 10:58 AM
What the hell is OP even trying to say? I'm having a serious language barrier issue here..

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 11:05 AM
When I read it, for some reason I hear the voice of that Asian guy from The Hangover

TruthHurts
08-27-2012, 11:12 AM
"solong gay boys", hillarious!

On another note, I can't believe they are making a third. The second wasn't that great. Talk about beating a dead horse...

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 11:14 AM
"solong gay boys", hillarious!

On another note, I can't believe they are making a third. The second wasn't that great. Talk about beating a dead horse...

Totally agree. They just recycled a lot of the stuff from the first one. Ed Helms should stick to doing The Office.

TruthHurts
08-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Hollywood has completely run out of ideas. Can you believe all the remakes? Total recall, judge dread, red dawn, footloose, just to name a few. It seems they want to remake the 80's, when money was abundant, girls were loose, and the coke was flowing.

Lonestoner
08-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Personally, I loved the second one, but that's just me. The whole scene when he found out he banged a dude was just a trip. And the scene with the monkey messing with Chou's wang while he was sleeping.. lol.. :D

I agree with the remakes though, it's getting ridiculous. (Clash of the titans :()

TruthHurts
08-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Still waiting for them to remake Pee Wee's big adventure!

TruthHurts
08-27-2012, 11:20 AM
They do the same with tv shows... I think someone should bring back the bionic woman and the 6 million dollar man. They are remaking fantasy island. I used to love that show, hope they don't ruin it!

Lonestoner
08-27-2012, 11:23 AM
I tried to watch the remake of "V", and I'm not sure which one was worse tbh.. They were both Syfy channel quality, but damn.. HORRIBLE shows :p

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 11:31 AM
Hollywood has completely run out of ideas. Can you believe all the remakes? Total recall, judge dread, red dawn, footloose, just to name a few. It seems they want to remake the 80's, when money was abundant, girls were loose, and the coke was flowing.

That reminds me - I want to go see Total Recall. I wasn't aware that they made a new Judge Dredd. I don't even remember if I liked the first one. Hopefully Hollywood won't follow the TV world and start creating Reality Movies. Lol

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 11:32 AM
Personally, I loved the second one, but that's just me. The whole scene when he found out he banged a dude was just a trip. And the scene with the monkey messing with Chou's wang while he was sleeping.. lol.. :D

I agree with the remakes though, it's getting ridiculous. (Clash of the titans :()

The first Clash of the Titans was horrible too. Watch it again, you'll see. :)

TruthHurts
08-27-2012, 11:33 AM
That reminds me - I want to go see Total Recall. I wasn't aware that they made a new Judge Dredd. I don't even remember if I liked the first one. Hopefully Hollywood won't follow the TV world and start creating Reality Movies. Lol

The new one is just called Dredd. No, you probably didn't like the original. It was Stallone, and kinda cheezy. My wife and her friends saw total recall (Colin Farrell fans), they said it sux.

Lonestoner
08-27-2012, 11:33 AM
It doesn't look like Stallone is in the new Dredd 3D or w/e, so it could be decent. I actually think Total Recall looks pretty decent, despite Colin Farrell being the main actor of it. I don't get bent out of shape if it is like the original, or isn't though. If I like the movie as a standalone, that's pretty much it.

The first Clash of the Titans was horrible too. Watch it again, you'll see. :)

Yea, it's been a good long while since I've seen it.. May have to do that since I've watched both the new ones fairly recently :p

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 11:37 AM
I tried to watch the remake of "V", and I'm not sure which one was worse tbh.. They were both Syfy channel quality, but damn.. HORRIBLE shows :p

I used to LOVE the original V so I was looking forward to the new one. I was disappointed to see that they had worked in a whole "terrorism" aspect to it. Why couldn't it just be about aliens that visit earth and want to eat the people? Lame. And thanks for giving Jane Badler a role in the new one and shattering my memory of what she used to look like.

http://images.tvrage.com/people_galleries/6/15623/73289.jpg

The Knight Rider remake from a few years ago was horrible too.

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 11:38 AM
The new one is just called Dredd. No, you probably didn't like the original. It was Stallone, and kinda cheezy. My wife and her friends saw total recall (Colin Farrell fans), they said it sux.

Are you sure they just didn't feel threatened by the idea of 3-breasted women? :)

Jtstar7439
08-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Wait I get it that some people drop some serious cash into this game, I've spent a couple of bucks myself over the time I've been playing it. But your telling me there's a bonus program set up and once of the levels is 10K a month????? WTF!!!!!!! I play a lot and I will usually treat myself to some gold whenever there's a sale. Personally I think I'm nuts for that but again I like the game and I play alot and overall it amounts to less then buying new video games each month. But 10K a month????? How is that even possible to spend that?? That's almost my salary for a month and people are dropping that on a IPad game????

Pretty much what I'm trying to say if there's anyone out there on here who drops that a month and is looking to adopt an adult kid I'm happily available! I have a job, my own house, a car, no kids, good sense of humor, and most importatly potty trained. So other than helping me improve my CC stats Im pretty self sufficient and wont ask for much or require much attention and you can tell everyone you did a good thing an adopted someone :p

Lonestoner
08-27-2012, 11:42 AM
^ Lol.. How about the Hawaii 5-0 remake that's somehow survived more than one season? (I think)

As for the above post, I feel your pain. I work in the construction business and it's still at a standstill where I'm from. Gone from full-time to part-time. Need a good job here too.

TruthHurts
08-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Are you sure they just didn't feel threatened by the idea of 3-breasted women? :)

Well, there is that.

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Pretty much what I'm trying to say if there's anyone out there on here who drops that a month and is looking to adopt an adult kid I'm happily available! I have a job, my own house, a car, no kids, good sense of humor, and most importatly potty trained. So other than helping me improve my CC stats Im pretty self sufficient and wont ask for much or require much attention and you can tell everyone you did a good thing an adopted someone :p

I was considering adopting Joaquim up until now. You seem like a better deal. :)

TruthHurts
08-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Wait I get it that some people drop some serious cash into this game, I've spent a couple of bucks myself over the time I've been playing it. But your telling me there's a bonus program set up and once of the levels is 10K a month????? WTF!!!!!!! I play a lot and I will usually treat myself to some gold whenever there's a sale. Personally I think I'm nuts for that but again I like the game and I play alot and overall it amounts to less then buying new video games each month. But 10K a month????? How is that even possible to spend that?? That's almost my salary for a month and people are dropping that on a IPad game????

You only make 10 grand a month? That is highway robbery, damn near slave labor!

Jtstar7439
08-27-2012, 12:48 PM
I was considering adopting Joaquim up until now. You seem like a better deal. :)

Lmao!!!

All I need is a couple vaults a month. Hopefully before the good crates go away lol.

Jtstar7439
08-27-2012, 12:50 PM
You only make 10 grand a month? That is highway robbery, damn near slave labor!

Well I thought I made a decent salary but since i learned people are dropping my monthly income on an iPad game I was apparently mistaken lol.

KemoKidd
08-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Well I thought I made a decent salary but since i learned people are dropping my monthly income on an iPad game I was apparently mistaken lol.

I hear you loud and clear! I buy gold and when I found out there was a "program" I thought I might qualify. $500 a month as the lowest mark blew my mind! I do feel like I waste my money on this game but no where near that much.

kylearean
08-27-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm unable to create a new post on the general page, what do I need to do to enable that?

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm unable to create a new post on the general page, what do I need to do to enable that?

You're probably able to now. New members need to have at least 10 posts under their belt to create new threads.

Jtstar7439
08-27-2012, 08:24 PM
I hear you loud and clear! I buy gold and when I found out there was a "program" I thought I might qualify. $500 a month as the lowest mark blew my mind! I do feel like I waste my money on this game but no where near that much.

That's what I thought!! I was like ooh maybe since I buy some here and there I'll get some bonus gold. Not likely lol.

Second Comming
08-28-2012, 03:37 AM
All this adds to the imbalace to the game. Im sure it must be boring when you become near invincible, no one. An rob you, or pvp you, and all you can do to someone is a lowsey 10-0. To encourage ppl Greed should allow ppl do this:

100k att+ = able to go 20 wins
200k att+ = able to go 30 wins
300k att+ = able to go 40 wins and
400k att+ = able to go 50 wins

Would severly encourage ppl to spend enough to get to the 100k+ mark and give their rivals an actual pummel instead of just a crappy 10-0 that makes no real difference.

Tragik
08-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Anyone who spends 10K on a phone app is nuts and has WAY too much money.

Dravak
08-28-2012, 06:10 AM
Anyone who spends 10K on a phone app is nuts and has WAY too much money.

I remember this verb when I was young .

1 anybody paying banks for there services without getting interest , since you loan your money to them ,is nuts.
2 anybody paying for montly game is nuts , games should be free
3 anybody buying can of air is nuts
4 anybody buying virtual goods is nuts .
5 anybody waisting there time online must be a nut case .

Oh well guess the world keeps getting more nuts as time progress :p