PDA

View Full Version : Series of earthquakes rattle Southern California

jeffrey
08-27-2012, 02:33 AM
How is everyone surviving in San Diego?

Mcdoc
08-27-2012, 12:39 PM
I didn't feel any of the quakes. They said there were over 300 mini quakes about 100 miles from me - with the biggest 2 coming in at 3.5 & 5.5. I was outside when they happened - so not much for me to notice - but one of my buds was sitting on his bed about a mile from me & said he felt the bed shift a bit for about 20 seconds.

I'd be more worried about Kitty in Florida with the heavy thunderstorm (aka Hurricane) that's all over every news channel :)

Matt Thornton
08-27-2012, 05:45 PM
How is everyone surviving in San Diego?
what does this have to do with Modern War ??

joaquim
08-27-2012, 05:47 PM

Does it really matter whether or not it has to do with MW? There are people in danger in Cali and all you can think about what this thread has to do with MW? You have no soul.

joaquim
08-27-2012, 05:48 PM
hope everyone is doing swell in San Diaaaagoo, which of course in german means a whales vagina :confused:

I love that movie and stay safe everyone in Cali!

Matt Thornton
08-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Does it really matter whether or not it has to do with MW? There are people in danger in Cali and all you can think about what this thread has to do with MW? You have no soul.ah yeah mate , it does. i have the news on tv for this kind of info. there is already enough crap in this forum as it is. and i'm sure the ppl in cali are MORE than used to earthquakes. btw dont get personel, i have a soul.

jeffrey
08-27-2012, 06:18 PM

It doesn't have anything to do with MW, but with the people playing this game, comprese.

Matt Thornton
08-27-2012, 06:24 PM
this thread is retarded. apparently only ppl in the U.S. play this game.

jeffrey
08-27-2012, 06:29 PM
this thread is retarded. apparently only ppl in the U.S. play this game.

When Australia has its share big wild fire, we just stand and watch.

jeffrey
08-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Does it really matter whether or not it has to do with MW? There are people in danger in Cali and all you can think about what this thread has to do with MW? You have no soul.

Yeah, dude!

jeffrey
08-27-2012, 06:31 PM
I didn't feel any of the quakes. They said there were over 300 mini quakes about 100 miles from me - with the biggest 2 coming in at 3.5 & 5.5. I was outside when they happened - so not much for me to notice - but one of my buds was sitting on his bed about a mile from me & said he felt the bed shift a bit for about 20 seconds.

I'd be more worried about Kitty in Florida with the heavy thunderstorm (aka Hurricane) that's all over every news channel :)

Hmm, so it was not as bad so the news suggested, it said some mobile homes were knocked off the foundation. We didn't feel it here either. Be safe, take care.

Matt Thornton
08-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Hmm, so it was not as bad so the news suggested, it said some mobile homes were knocked off the foundation. We didn't feel it here either. Be safe, take care. I rest my case !

SeqWins
08-27-2012, 06:42 PM
..........................Relax

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-27-2012, 06:49 PM
This doesn't belong in the forum...

Quakes in Cali have neem going on for hundreds of years.... no surprise, if they decide to live there they
know its comming

Would like me telling my wife I am sleeping with the babysitter, getting her pregnant, then asking you guys to tell me its ok

its not

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-27-2012, 06:50 PM
If you live in a mobile home, and then an earthquake destroys it... its not my fault.

jeffrey
08-27-2012, 07:47 PM
If you live in a mobile home, and then an earthquake destroys it... its not my fault.

I don't live in a mobile home, far from it!

If you don't want to read other people's thread, just ignore them, no need to post reply. There were few hundred people read this thread and didn't respond. So if you don't feel like to have something nice to say, just shut up.

Mcdoc
08-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Well - since San Diego DID just host a Modern War Forum get together - which would make this thread relevant to the Modern War forums - I for one am honored someone was concerned about our safety. Thanks! - but Alas - the news DOES tend to blow everything out of proportion.

Led
08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Glad to see you survived the big one doc!

Lol

Edit: looks like kitty and most of the floridians are safe. Let's hope the same for Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana.