PDA

View Full Version : Anyone thinks the event units should have the same attack/defense value for all level

jeffrey
08-27-2012, 12:09 AM
I want to start a poll, but I don't know how.

Anyway, I think it is a discrimination against lower level players and merit for class action lawsuit.
To fix the situation, Funzio needs to adjust the A/D for the units earned at lower level when the player crosses higher level, what is your opinion?

BrodawgCanada
08-27-2012, 01:42 AM
I don't think the stats should change, you just recieve more powerful units with each event as u level up..... That is the way the a/d stats change right now and I think works the best cause then eventually everyone will have all the same stats for all the same units, and I don't want some guy 2 months later to have the same unit that I've had for months.....

Giedrybe
08-27-2012, 03:38 AM
jeffrey, then it would be fair that boss health would be the same for level 25 and for level 175, correct?

Generally I don't agree with you. Think further:
1. if the intention is to reduce power of units won and make it close to units which are won in lower tiers, then you loose interest of high level players.
2. if the intention is to increase power of units won up to the loots of players in highest levels, then just think how the many would become unbalanced in lower levels. Gold spenders would **** free players.

dthfrmabv
08-27-2012, 03:45 AM
i have to agree with Broda and Gied...Also, some could just camp for months just doing boss events to gain more powerful loot imagine what would happen then. All those campers will have "unfair advantage" over new new players because of all those units gained from boss event which they can never lose. PPL will just slowly level up to mine all those boss loot.

Thief
08-27-2012, 10:02 AM
I want to start a poll, but I don't know how.

Anyway, I think it is a discrimination against lower level players and merit for class action lawsuit.
To fix the situation, Funzio needs to adjust the A/D for the units earned at lower level when the player crosses higher level, what is your opinion?

First There is no Discrimination. They are not preventing Low Level Players from Participating in events (like they did with level 150+ this time) and in fact they are making it easier for low level players to get further in the event so they don't have to Spend Tons of Gold to win the Top prize (which has equal stats regardless of your level....if anything High Level Players are being Discriminated against. If you want a higher Value Unit then Level up. It's easy, Cheap and you can get to level 100+ in no time....pretty sure you know the consequnces of those actions though.

Also i'm Level 65 Right now so i'm Not getting the best loot from events.....but i'm thrilled to get what i do get (even though this boss i beat 20 and got 1 rare haha...but then i look at my friends at level 100+ who are lucky to get past 8 or 9 bosses and get any rares.

Arizona
08-27-2012, 10:11 AM
jeffrey, then it would be fair that boss health would be the same for level 25 and for level 175, correct?

Generally I don't agree with you. Think further:
1. if the intention is to reduce power of units won and make it close to units which are won in lower tiers, then you loose interest of high level players.
2. if the intention is to increase power of units won up to the loots of players in highest levels, then just think how the many would become unbalanced in lower levels. Gold spenders would **** free players.
Good answer Gied!
I think it's great that whatever level I am I can participate in an event that gives out "indy" units. I'm level 85 and a LLP at Level 9 and I see the difference in units, but I can't see it being fair that my LLP should have the same unit stats as a HLP.

The unit I earn at sub Level 10 is commensurate with those levels. I see no logic in getting a free boost when I level up.

Front Runner NL
08-27-2012, 11:12 AM
I agree with you Jeffrey for the 10-crate and 25-crate events. The effort&gold required to get the top prize is the same for HLP and LLP and therefore should have the same stats.

On the other hand, for the boss event, I agree with the other reactions that intermediate units must be less powerfull as it's easy to kill a lot of bosses and also number 30 in low level region. Better would it be, if the boss events are changed and that it's as difficult for all levels to reach number 30.

Thief
08-27-2012, 12:06 PM
I agree with you Jeffrey for the 10-crate and 25-crate events. The effort&gold required to get the top prize is the same for HLP and LLP and therefore should have the same stats.

Interesting i was thinking of the Boss Battle as the Primary Example but of course you do have Crate Events. I guess my argument against the Crates being the same is that the Cash cost to Open up a crate is lower depending on your level. In addition you can get Crates on Lower Level Maps but at the Higher Levels i've noticed i've had to change my map to get a better drop rate as i've leveled up. Finally PVP the other way to aquire Crates is much more costly for a high Level player as your Units are more valuable and you have more allies usualy which makes aquiring them more expensive in my eyes (granted you can reduce allies but then you are probably going to encounter Campers who are not participating in the event) Just my 2 Cents

Mcdoc
08-27-2012, 12:14 PM
. . . for the 10-crate and 25-crate events. The effort&gold required to get the top prize is the same for HLP and LLP and therefore should have the same stats. . . .

For the crate events - it cost MORE in game cash to open them as it is your level x $1000 - it cost a level 48 player $48,000 to do a cash open while it costs a level 160 player $160,000 to do a cash open - so THERE IS a scalable cost to the prizes.

BUT - to answer your question - there actually IS a level Playing field - go buy LE items - they cost the same for a level 1 player as they do for a level 200 player - and so do the Gold Crates.

Front Runner NL
08-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Hi Thief & Mcdoc. Nice discussion :-)
I do not care about in-game cash as it has no real value in real life. Gold does have real value.
Basically (with very few exceptions) getting the 10-crate top price is a matter of spending gold. The number of gold to spend is irrespective of level. Therefore, in my opinion, I am buying that top price and therefore should have same stats as anyone else buying that top price.
(although I am buying the 10-crate top item primarily for the bonus, but that's another discussion).

Thief
08-27-2012, 01:01 PM
@Front Runner.

Okay i can see making the 10th Item Equl but like you Everyone is getting the 10th item for the Bonus. I always made it to 9 as a free player but never to 10 (although i doubt we will ever see that event again with the auctions. The issue? Your still taking a chance and since you don't know if there is a static Rate ignoring level you can't determine if lower Level Players are given an advantage or not? Like i said in my experience the drop rate on PVE for maps were better based on level)

The boss Event Gives you the same Regardless of level for the final Prize (not prizes 1-30)
The Auction Event Gives you the Same for one of the top spots (250, 50 Etc) Regardless of level but not the incremental 5 Units you get.