PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree for letting my wall be up for 6 hours

jobadass
08-26-2012, 04:40 PM
New event and wall is back down.
You continue to prove that halfassery is the way you roll.
I was going to buy another vault of gold, since it's on sale, then I checked my wall.

Vile Lynn
08-26-2012, 05:21 PM
New event and wall is back down.
You continue to prove that halfassery is the way you roll.
I was going to buy another vault of gold, since it's on sale, then I checked my wall.

lol, Jo... I'm sorry it sucks to be you :cool:

I wanna buy a vault sooooo bad, but still haven't gotten the guts to buy it... well, I finally asked my husband at "the right time" and he was gonna say yes, but then I cratered & said nevermind, I'll wait until later. I think there is a 7 or 8 hours left in the sale, so it sucks to be me if I get no gold.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 06:04 PM
lol, Jo... I'm sorry it sucks to be you :cool:

I wanna buy a vault sooooo bad, but still haven't gotten the guts to buy it... well, I finally asked my husband at "the right time" and he was gonna say yes, but then I cratered & said nevermind, I'll wait until later. I think there is a 7 or 8 hours left in the sale, so it sucks to be me if I get no gold.You guys could find a better way to spend 80 bucks. A dinner date would be much more rewarding, I'm sure.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 06:42 PM
You guys could find a better way to spend 80 bucks. A dinner date would be much more rewarding, I'm sure.

naaa spend it on cc what dinner , its not worth dating girls these days .cost too much u could have the same pleasure for half the price heheh

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 06:55 PM
naaa spend it on cc what dinner , its not worth dating girls these days .cost too much u could have the same pleasure for half the price heheh

Don't listen to this bugga! Go out and have a good time. If you regret it, I'll buy you some gold!

jobadass
08-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Don't listen to this bugga! Go out and have a good time. If you regret it, I'll buy you some gold!Nobody listens to foney the tiger. Even the trolls think he's annoying.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Nobody listens to foney the tiger. Even the trolls think he's annoying.

its not called fony more like felony

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 07:01 PM
na i be honest, go out there grab a hot chick take her to a hotel and let her nibble on your right testi , feeels soo gooodd

Vile Lynn
08-27-2012, 07:02 AM
You guys could find a better way to spend 80 bucks. A dinner date would be much more rewarding, I'm sure.

Passed it up... this time. I told my husband about this thread. He was gonna let me buy gold gold AND take me out, but I skipped the gold sale. We have a car show coming up this next weekend, so I'd rather see him put it into his ride AND then take me out for a long drive.

I hope your wall gets fixed soon. Ha, if it ain't one thing, it's another!

Don't listen to this bugga! Go out and have a good time. If you regret it, I'll buy you some gold! lol, thanks Polarbear! That's nice of you :) We'll have a great time, as always! No regrets! :cool:

Polarbear
08-27-2012, 08:29 AM
Passed it up... this time. I told my husband about this thread. He was gonna let me buy gold gold AND take me out, but I skipped the gold sale. We have a car show coming up this next weekend, so I'd rather see him put it into his ride AND then take me out for a long drive.

I hope your wall gets fixed soon. Ha, if it ain't one thing, it's another!

lol, thanks Polarbear! That's nice of you :) We'll have a great time, as always! No regrets! :cool:

WoW... your seemingly cash strapped situation makes me feel so bad...

But seriously, if you really want gold ill send you vault.

To us, we just lose 100 less in Macau =D

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 08:37 AM
If you're handing out vaults... :D

Polarbear
08-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Cool, think I found empathy again!
Lost it some time ago =D

TonySpaghetti
08-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Cool, think I found empathy again!
Lost it some time ago =D

The Internet will do that to ya. Glad to hear you got it back. :)