PDA

View Full Version : Gold and Attack Boycott

Bronson
08-26-2012, 04:05 PM
These messages were posted on my wall for me to see if we can get help from the forums........

Let's see if you can get support for this on the forum.*
-----------
THIS SISTER OF MERCY is declaring a 90 day moratorium on gold purchases.*
She is asking every player to limit his or her gold purchases to no more than
$50.00 (US) each week!
THIS SISTER OF MERCY thanks and blesses you for your support.Amen^_^
Sister Alex is seeking your support in the gold boycott, dear child.*
Will you join with us and boycott gold purchases for 90 days?
We have many, many reasons to boycott spending REAL money for FAKE gold, Amen^_^

Also, this:

THIS SISTER OF MERCY is declaring a 14 day moratorium on ATTACKING other players. *
She is asking every player to limit his or her ATTACKS to no more than 1 shell into one player each day!
And, please use no more shells than your stamina allows.*
Break the addiction, yes you can, the game is BORING anyway; so it's easy!!!
We must do this, to ensure certain powers that be, recognize WHO holds the REAL power.*
He that has the CASH, not the FAKE GOLD, makes the rules, Amen^_^
Sister Alex is seeking your support, as we build a new game, Modern Peace.Amen^_^

Poopenshire
08-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Looks like they are just trying the same thing we tried multiple times. Ferr would you join the boycott? PUN and RN would you both join? I have not bought gold since early may, not that my purchases amount to much. This means no Tapjoy either. Complete gold ban.

Selfproclaimed
08-26-2012, 04:10 PM
50 a week.. Y not just 0 . Or is that just their budget,lol.

CRAWFORD
08-26-2012, 04:12 PM
I'd do the gold thing, but I'm not going to not play the game for no reason. Honestly, this person is devoting too much time in hating this game.

Bronson
08-26-2012, 04:13 PM
I know some of these guys drop a couple grand a week getting LE sets so if they went down to just $50 each that would hurt Gree's bottom line and that's when they might listen to us.

Bronson
08-26-2012, 04:14 PM
This also seems to be very good timing considering Ferrs rather apt thread.

Hello Kitty
08-26-2012, 04:32 PM
In-game comments and forum only affect those that play and those that post; there is a small percentage of players that understand what is happening (my friends that don't visit the forum are playing oblivious to the issues) compared to total population. Currently MW rating is 4.5 stars on the App Store:

593 at 5-stars
164 at 4-stars
89 at 3-stars
12 at 2-stars
22 at 1-star

Maybe using the App Store venue could also be another way to affect change?

Selfproclaimed
08-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Clever thinking kitty

Fl@sh
08-26-2012, 05:25 PM
I just gave a 1-* rating in the app store

Wdigeorge
08-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Oops, I posted this on another thread...should be here:

--------------
Remember this thread from almost three months ago? It seems like many of the complaints in that thread are still not addressed. There are new problems now and some of the old problems have gotten worse.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Energy+company

Back then I suggested the next step is to have a massive influx of negative reviews on the iTunes store to bring the average app review down from 4.5 stars to under 2 stars. That will hit them the hardest publicly (also as what hello kitty had pointed out).

I feel that we have given Gree plenty of opportunities to make things right and they continue to ignore the players, their customers. This is plain wrong and unacceptable.

Fl@sh
08-26-2012, 05:50 PM
I couldn't pull up that thread George, I was gonna necro it on purpose...

Ferr
08-26-2012, 06:48 PM
The question is not whether i will boycot them or not. I have lost confidence that this game is still around next month, for this you would be a fool if you spend any money. I dont know what the sisters are. I do not hope they are a religious group trying to ban games like this in general having their own goals and ideas. I try to keep it clean and transparant.

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-26-2012, 06:51 PM
I am not gonna change my gameplay because of some one else's issues////

I do agree that Gree doesn't care about their customers
Gree has insane gpld and cash prices.
Gree doesn't deliver what they promise to deliver after events etc.

They could care less about a boycott

Ferr
08-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Could be true monkey. However, I understand you will change your gameplay only when it becomes your issue as well. I have no idea when this happens as this depends on you gameplan. If it does not involve spending you will never be confronted with it. If it does involve spending then on one day or the other you will. By the way have you not been attacked yet by multiple hackers?

jeffrey
08-26-2012, 11:19 PM
I stopped buying gold since the leadfrog event, and stop attacking other players until Gree fixes my high valored casualty glitch.

Corsair
08-26-2012, 11:26 PM
In-game comments and forum only affect those that play and those that post; there is a small percentage of players that understand what is happening (my friends that don't visit the forum are playing oblivious to the issues) compared to total population. Currently MW rating is 4.5 stars on the App Store:

593 at 5-stars
164 at 4-stars
89 at 3-stars
12 at 2-stars
22 at 1-star

Maybe using the App Store venue could also be another way to affect change?Now THIS could have an impact. I know if I'd seen a bunch of negative comments about how you couldn't play without gold, blatant ripoff, buggy,etc., I'd have never downloaded it. There were several like that I skipped over when perusing the lists. Of course they already have a huge player base, so that may have limited impact. But the marketing people would know, and maybe that would help, they hate negative publicity.

albeezy
08-27-2012, 07:14 AM
These messages were posted on my wall for me to see if we can get help from the forums........

Let's see if you can get support for this on the forum.*
-----------
THIS SISTER OF MERCY is declaring a 90 day moratorium on gold purchases.*
She is asking every player to limit his or her gold purchases to no more than
$50.00 (US) each week!
Sister Alex is seeking your support in the gold boycott, dear child.*
Will you join with us and boycott gold purchases for 90 days?
We have many, many reasons to boycott spending REAL money for FAKE gold, Amen^_^

Also, this:

THIS SISTER OF MERCY is declaring a 14 day moratorium on ATTACKING other players. *
She is asking every player to limit his or her ATTACKS to no more than 1 shell into one player each day!
And, please use no more shells than your stamina allows.*
Break the addiction, yes you can, the game is BORING anyway; so it's easy!!!
We must do this, to ensure certain powers that be, recognize WHO holds the REAL power.*
He that has the CASH, not the FAKE GOLD, makes the rules, Amen^_^
Sister Alex is seeking your support, as we build a new game, Modern Peace.Amen^_^
That is funny since ALEX raided me last night for 220k from my space centers, satellite arrays, and still mills. LOL Must have been at least 20 hits

Selfproclaimed
08-27-2012, 08:54 AM
These sisters of mercy . Named Alex but are females ? Do they have high stats? I've seen 2 Alex's with female avatars around lvl 90 .both don't have very good stats though, and one posted on my to please add them. Is that tHem?

Bronson
08-27-2012, 08:57 AM
These sisters of mercy . Named Alex but are females ? Do they have high stats? I've seen 2 Alex's with female avatars around lvl 90 .both don't have very good stats though, and one posted on my to please add them. Is that tHem?

Lol no they all in the whale zone and well over 200k stats

albeezy
08-27-2012, 09:22 AM
I am not gonna change my gameplay because of some one else's issues////

Isn't there a saying about this? When they came for the _ I did nothing because I was not a _. When they came for the * I did nothing because I was not a *. When they came for MonkeyPUppy2012, there was noone left to defend him!

Selfproclaimed
08-27-2012, 09:28 AM
I threw my feces at the game. If I can do it ,so can you monkey...

Lordsloss
08-27-2012, 09:59 AM
I'll join, but I don't like the Sisters of Mercy. They keep attacking me and taking millions then say peace be with you.

mickymacirl
08-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Who are the sisters of mercy?

albeezy
08-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Who are the sisters of mercy?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38939-New-Alliance-THE-SISTERS-OF-MERCY-��&highlight=sisters+mercy

Mcdoc
08-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Isn't there a saying about this? When they came for the _ I did nothing because I was not a _. When they came for the * I did nothing because I was not a *. When they came for MonkeyPUppy2012, there was noone left to defend him!Micheal Savage uses that quote often in talking about when the Nazi's came for the . Polish - then the Jews - then the Catholics - then the Christians . . . And uses it to compare for when in today's society when the Government comes for the . . . Terrorist - then the illegals - then the Patroits.

Chris Rock used a similar reference about after 9-11 when he cheered the Rednecks when they came after the Terrorists - then all Foreigners - then the Illegals - then Mexicans - then he could see that somewhere down the road they'd be coming for him.

Mcdoc
08-27-2012, 12:07 PM
Who are the sisters of mercy?IMHO - the Sisters of Mercy is just another Mind Fluck by some of the same people who tried to stir it up with the Pirates, then the Royal Navy - and any other faction they can dream up to try and be puppet masters to other players while having their own strings pulled by Gree/Funzio

***** Edit: and now I am sure of it - just want through my Rivals list and I now have like 6 Alex's above level 170 who weren't there before (I typically avoid the name Alex as it is associated with a punitive measure) - and some of the higher level players I had worked to Allie with back during my stay on the Pirates hit list are now missing.

*** Conspiracy Theory *** I had been reading the walls of top players on occasion to somewhat keep up with the politics of the game and I noticed last week that a couple of the pot stirrers had blanked out their walls - that must have been right before they all requested to get their names changed to Alex.

Prime example of a False Flag attack strategy & like I said before - an attempt to be a puppet master - just like how the 9-11 attacks on New York City were "engineered" to get America to support spending TRILLIONS of Dollars on Wars they would not have otherwise supported ( Look up Zietgiest on YouTube ) - and we're in deep waters now :)

Lawyer
08-30-2012, 07:38 PM
I am in on the boycott of gold and no attacks. I am leaving my 1 star rating now

jeffrey
08-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Call it whatever you want, this game is becoming too fishy to play with so many Gree accounts to contest with.
I regret spending some real cash on this game to fence off because I was chasing by some players.

Led
08-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Back to camping for me 😊

Hatekhaos
09-03-2012, 03:38 PM
So hows the boycott going thus far?

Lordsloss
09-03-2012, 04:00 PM
So hows the boycott going thus far?Swell! We decided to boycott, so GREE decided to do this auction event and get people to spend even more money!

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 12:56 AM
The boycott is going great for me. At least I have not spent a dime on this game since the auction event started.
If you have revisited my base recently, you might notice that I am spending the rest of the golds I have on gold buildings.

And this boycott is giving a big peace of mind, I have no impulse to do instant reset and gold bar open anymore even when I am on 14th item and going for the 15th to get the boat. :-) Never look back, thanks Gree/Funzio for the auction event.

Baraka
09-04-2012, 02:46 AM
The boycott is going great for me. At least I have not spent a dime on this game since the auction event started.
If you have revisited my base recently, you might notice that I am spending the rest of the golds I have on gold buildings.

And this boycott is giving a big peace of mind, I have no impulse to do instant reset and gold bar open anymore even when I am on 14th item and going for the 15th to get the boat. :-) Never look back, thanks Gree/Funzio for the auction event.Possibly the first time I have seen anyone say thanks for auction event lol.

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Possibly the first time I have seen anyone say thanks for auction event lol.

Sarcasm??? Comprese. You knew what I meant.

Baraka
09-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Sarcasm??? Comprese. You knew what I meant.Sorry man. I genuinely did think you meant it as you had just said how you got some items. Lol.

Poopenshire
09-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Gold boycott is working well for me.