PDA

View Full Version : Modern war on the verge of breaking down

Ferr
08-26-2012, 03:35 PM
We suddenly are confronted with a true infestation of hackers. Players with hundreds of advance base builders and hundreds of the current boss event price. They are being massively reported but there is no response whatsoever.

The boss game itself can not be triggered by many of us. There is no fix, and even if it would be fixed now it will be too late. There has been no serious response on this.

The echo leader has not been dispatched to the winners. There has not been any response on this.

The assault bear problem was promised to be solved in the first update after the event. It never has happened. There is no serious response on this issue.

The double upgrade of the apc fusion tank is not working. There are responses to this issue but such are lame responses considering the amount of money spend by the winners

There is no final leaderboard. There is no response whatsoever on this issue.

We have no clue whats going on with all these non or very-ill responses on very serious issues with this game. It is my advice to all to suspend spending in this game as this game seems to collapse.

This thread may banned. If it does i sincerely hope you have had a chance to read it.

Ferr

imscrewed?
08-26-2012, 03:41 PM
So true. Gree_D must one of the worse companies ever in terms of customer satisfaction. I hope everyone stops purchasing gold and boycotts the next auction event. Hit Gree_D hard financially and perhaps then Gree_D will understand it needs to fulfill its promised rewards to players.

Vballmadam
08-26-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm still waiting for a response from the first day of the leaderboard where it said I was at 9 in the 250th spot and I wasn't even playing! It made me a target and basically damaged my integrity because I posted to everyone I wasn't playing not to mention false advertising!

I love this game but it has many unresolved issues.

Baraka
08-26-2012, 03:51 PM
That's so true Ferr unfortunately. The game has so much potential and everyone loves playing it. But most are getting frustrated with a lack of support from Gree_d, wen people spend the money they have on this game and you don't get wat you have earned. Please buy no more Gold. Hit Gree_d where it hurts.

azy
08-26-2012, 03:53 PM
I don't know that we'll ever get there, but it would be interesting to know what is leading to this state of affairs:

- MW's popularity taxing support systems
- Company merger issues
- MW is reaching the end of its lifecycle and has entered the cash cow phase*
- There is no issue but a bunch of whiners on forums (self included)
- Something else

*http://www.quickmba.com/images/strategy/matrix/bcg/growthshare.gif

SeqWins
08-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Moral of the story do not spend your game on MW.

BigDog146400220
08-26-2012, 04:03 PM
I can't believe the lack of communication! I can only imagine your frustration Ferr and I hope it is resolved soon. I would be furious too! These are legislate serious issues and customer service hasn't done anything to address them!

Helllllllllooooooooooo Funzio/Gree! Fix the above issues and do not release any more non-working prizes! Get ur stuff together Before you release and item. People are paying real money here! Get it together!!

What?
08-26-2012, 04:12 PM
aGREEd no more spending for me. Not that I have any gold units, but I have bought gold buildings and have a few left to buy. I will not be purchasing any gold for those buildings. With having no gold units I rely on events for indestructible units. The new leaderboard event I ended with 11 nuclear devices which meant only 2 indestructible units whereas the last 8 box events I ended with 9 open and 4 indestructible units. Not only did I get less units, but the prizes were cut from 1.25 million to 500k and 250k to 100k and 500 valor to a measly 300 valor not to mention the puny loot units that never get used. Now the only other event to get indestructible units, the boss event, won't even initiate and the only response from support was to hit a high energy target which is devoid of any reasoning since the boss should trigger on any mission and player hit as well. I'm on the verge of retiring from this game if GREE doesn't clean up their act and fix the many issues plaguing this game. Stop burying your head in the sand and pretending all is well, because I can assure you it isn't and you will realize that when your coffers dry up.

Tctiger
08-26-2012, 04:19 PM
I agree not looking good after the big talk about the gree take over and improvements ect comming everything has declined if you ask me . We should all stop playing let the value of the game plummet and then funzio can buy it back cheap . It seemed like funzio cared about the game more than free do .

Warfiend
08-26-2012, 04:28 PM
It's bizzarre. The only way the silence and the piling up issues make any sense in terms of the game possibly getting better is if they're on the verge of a major update. I've seen a similar situation like this in another app, and support went bigtime silent right before a big update came that actually addressed the complaints the community was pissed about.

If that's not about to happen, this is all very worrying for the future of the game.

Blackstone
08-26-2012, 04:40 PM
It's bizzarre. The only way the silence and the piling up issues make any sense in terms of the game possibly getting better is if they're on the verge of a major update. I've seen a similar situation like this in another app, and support went bigtime silent right before a big update came that actually addressed the complaints the community was pissed about.

If that's not about to happen, this is all very worrying for the future of the game.

We're talking about Gree/Funzio. Doubt anything is gonna happen.

Poopenshire
08-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Stop spending real money. Nuff said.

Warfiend
08-26-2012, 04:51 PM
We're talking about Gree/Funzio. Doubt anything is gonna happen.

Problems like these can lead to serious legal problems and bad press. Now is the time to do something about it before it goes there. If bad press comes, they'll attract a lot of people online who will collectively nuke their apps rating in the apple store, even if most of them never played the game. I've seen that kind of thing play out more than a few times.

I hope they don't let it go there.

Selfproclaimed
08-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Everytime I see people having problems. You know who they get ahold of. Not ghostbusters. But fox on your side. Fox news has that segment where if you call in,they might look into it ,and might get real results.

Gambit12
08-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Hey Ferr, i felt u bro.. Why don't u sue them then? your an attorney, you gotta use your degree of excellency to get the high value of customer satisfactions.. It happened to my co-worker before that he haven't got paid for his paycheck and ended up suing the company which is mcdonald.. he won the trial.. Every big time issue like this gotta take it seriously.. i know its a game only but we use big time $$$ here, u know... Gotta do it bro, if i were you i'll do it right away.. There is no excuse for this, its been weeks now since the leader board event.. Or i'll get my money back for broken item and no echo leader receive in my inventory...

Wdigeorge
08-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Remember this thread from almost three months ago? It seems like many of the complaints in that thread are still not addressed. There are new problems now and some of the old problems have gotten worse.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32600-Gold-Ban/page7&highlight=Energy+company

Back then I suggested the next step is to have a massive influx of negative reviews on the iTunes store to bring the average app review down from 4.5 stars to under 2 stars. That will hit them the hardest publicly (also as what hello kitty had pointed out).

I feel that we have given Gree plenty of opportunities to make things right and they continue to ignore the players, their customers. This is plain wrong and unacceptable.

Warfiend
08-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Everytime I see people having problems. You know who they get ahold of. Not ghostbusters. But fox on your side. Fox news has that segment where if you call in,they might look into it ,and might get real results.

Fox would be a minimum impact outlet for this product type. You want one that targets a younger(but not young, 30-45) more tech savvy audience who grew up playing video games and tend to take video games more seriously. Last time I looked at Fox demographic numbers, they seemed to be more the type of people who would say "that's what you get for spending that kind of money on a video game" and "stay off my grass you damn kids".

Warfiend
08-26-2012, 05:47 PM
wdigeorge - If CCMark doesn't make this right for Ferr when he gets back from vacation, count me in on dinging the itunes ratings. I've been sitting on itunes cards to spend until they fix the bear, so I've already been withholding out of pocket money.

Ferr
08-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Not yet gambit. Everything goes in stages. This thread is already the next step. A negative thread like this would normally banned pretty quick. Not doing so indicates: they know its true and cant cope with it. Banning this thread would then in fact make it much worse.
Not purchasing gold as such is seriuous pressure but to me it seems that the game itself is out of control. Not buying gold then is not a token of pressure but merely a wise dicision not to put money in a bankrupt game.

Ascent
08-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Not yet gambit. Everything goes in stages. This thread is already the next step. A negative thread like this would normally banned pretty quick. Not doing so indicates: they know its true and cant cope with it. Banning this thread would then in fact make it much worse.

I think you are being a bit naive... all this means is that CCM is on vacation and no one else is attending the forums. I suspect most of Funzio is on vacation, that would explain the silence and the lack of reaction (as in fixes) to the auction event as well as the new boss event.

Since I was on this forum, pretty much any communication from Funzio triggered my bull**** detector. Giving non answers to questions, misdirecting, false promises, changing the subject, etc.

I was amazed at the naivite or politeness of some of our forumites who cheered at all those worthless bull**** ideas and proposals CCMike came up the last time. Video recording??? Get out of town... not because it IS a bad idea, but because they start talking about these when the entire forum is in uprise over the previously non-working prizes...

it's like when your car mechanic tells you the job is not done as promised, but hey, on a different subject, you can have a coupon book from his shop, where after ten repairs you get one free... like that is the good news we want to hear.

Ryans67
08-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Or CCMark was fired! Probably not.... But as long as we're revolting, it sounds good??? ;)

Mad
08-26-2012, 08:49 PM
The hacking problem is not solely with Gree, from what I read a bit of the problem rests with Apple as well.

Also the last upgrade in my opinion was primarily a security upgrade, with a new event thrown in at the last minute. What this means is this, if a player did not upgrade they still have the ability to hack.

I imagine there are still hundreds of thousands of players who have not upgraded, so MW needs to track theses hackers down one at a time, a massive and time consuming job.

manbeast
08-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Or CCMark was fired! Probably not.... But as long as we're revolting, it sounds good??? ;).

He should be fired. So should the rest of the devs. And forget the whole engineering team.

Seems like CCM fails at every single aspect of his job.
Monitoring the forum
Passing on our ideas
Keeping us informed
Answering questions
Solving problems

I don't understand how people can be so absolutely horrible at their job and stay employed. If I screwed up this bad at my job I'd be out on the street.

Speed ump
08-26-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't believe the last upgrade really prevented hackers. A jail broken phone can still hack the game. It seems many of them do it to see just how far they can go before they get bounced. I don't think funzio ever planned for the level of hacking that is going on, and is probably struggling at this point to keep up and to figure out what they can really do about it. The promised level of feedback and response does seem to be a faded memory at this time. I know of some things that make me think they are trying harder, and then some things that seem like they are falling further behind than ever. Very frustrating to be sure.

Corsair
08-26-2012, 11:01 PM
They rarely lock complaint threads, except if they are the Hey CCMark/devs type threads.

I think CCMark is making the best of a bad situation. Sounds to me like he's the only competent one there. I've been in a similar position (still am, actually) and it sucks.

Azys list is dead on.

jeffrey
08-26-2012, 11:27 PM
We suddenly are confronted with a true infestation of hackers. Players with hundreds of advance base builders and hundreds of the current boss event price. They are being massively reported but there is no response whatsoever.

The boss game itself can not be triggered by many of us. There is no fix, and even if it would be fixed now it will be too late. There has been no serious response on this.

The echo leader has not been dispatched to the winners. There has not been any response on this.

The assault bear problem was promised to be solved in the first update after the event. It never has happened. There is no serious response on this issue.

The double upgrade of the apc fusion tank is not working. There are responses to this issue but such are lame responses considering the amount of money spend by the winners

There is no final leaderboard. There is no response whatsoever on this issue.

We have no clue whats going on with all these non or very-ill responses on very serious issues with this game. It is my advice to all to suspend spending in this game as this game seems to collapse.

This thread may banned. If it does i sincerely hope you have had a chance to read it.

Ferr

Ferr, have you ever thought of that those hackers are actually Gree/Funzio developers or testers.
I don't see anyone'd spent more than you do here, yet I saw your base was leveled when you added me a few days ago.
I was skeptical about that how on the earth that anyone could defeat you that way, I mean their casualty would be too high and not worth it. I think Gree is forcing the players to compete with its developers or testers. My response would be stop buying golds.

In retrospect, when I was at level 50, 60, 70, and 80 &90 there were a group of rather suspicious players kept attacking me until I bought some gold units, then they mysteriously disappeared. I found that very fishy.

Buggs1a
08-26-2012, 11:55 PM

He should be fired. So should the rest of the devs. And forget the whole engineering team.

Seems like CCM fails at every single aspect of his job.
Monitoring the forum
Passing on our ideas
Keeping us informed
Answering questions
Solving problems

I don't understand how people can be so absolutely horrible at their job and stay employed. If I screwed up this bad at my job I'd be out on the street.

Agreed. I've even sent funzio a few emails regarding ccmark not doing his job.

P01sonapple
08-27-2012, 12:34 AM
The hacking problem is not solely with Gree, from what I read a bit of the problem rests with Apple as well.

Also the last upgrade in my opinion was primarily a security upgrade, with a new event thrown in at the last minute. What this means is this, if a player did not upgrade they still have the ability to hack.

I imagine there are still hundreds of thousands of players who have not upgraded, so MW needs to track theses hackers down one at a time, a massive and time consuming job.

The last update certainly was not a security patch, well it may of patched some holes in the game but also opened up many more :-) these devs don't seem to be able to patch a simple hole, what kind of guys do they employ ???
By all means if they want to give me a job I will look for security holes within the game and patch them.

mickymacirl
08-27-2012, 02:12 AM
The last update certainly was not a security patch, well it may of patched some holes in the game but also opened up many more :-) these devs don't seem to be able to patch a simple hole, what kind of guys do they employ ???
By all means if they want to give me a job I will look for security holes within the game and patch them.

Yep, I agree with that 110%, I've sent in reports to Funzio with certain bugs I've found and been rewarded for reporting them by Funzio (CJ is the man)

Now, having sent various bug reports in the last few weeks I haven't even got a response and certain bugs I reported months ago are still active, game breaking bugs I might add.

I have been in contact with Apple and they have agreed to refund my moneys spent to a significant value. If you have spent money I'd recommend you do the same if you do not get a response from Funzio.

mickymacirl
08-27-2012, 02:30 AM

In relation to fake INAPP purchases you are correct Mad, but not in relation to these 'hackers'.

Agent Orange
08-27-2012, 05:02 AM
Sadly I think Modern War has broken down, or more specifically Gree has broken down Funzio.

Why? Well I noticed at about the time that we lost support the email tag for support on replies went from Funzio to Gree and we got Viet who is probably a generic name for a group of people responding to tech support questions. For all we know as someone else said it could actually represent Vietnam and that is where they have a call center.

In any event what we might be seeing is the Gree-ing of Funzio which appears to be a very very bad thing. If they went to a generic call center then for sure those people probably have never played the game and they are using a script to try and answer questions so we are basically screwed. Not their fault btw but Gree's.

The bigger problem is just what is Gree going to do with Funzio, basically they probably bought the technology but are not really interested in the people. This btw is a pretty common thing with tech takeovers. The company doing the takeover wants the technology/patents but other than some senior engineers they are going to drop everyone else like hot potatoes the first chance they get.

A worse problem is that they could buy the company to kill the technology since it could be competing with their own.

In terms of help from mainstream media, I don't see a story here yet. Other than tech support sucks, the games are full of bugs, they are over run with hackers and events are not doing what was promised. All issues for places like the Better Business Bureau or perhaps charge backs from your credit card company under the goods not receive clause.

Oh and in terms of the credibility of Fox 'News', in the business they have a very poor rating.

What can we do, well if we don't get a timely answer to the problems at hand I would boycott gold purchases or any purchases for that matter. The downside is if it's mainly Gree and not what's left of Funzio then we just shot the remaining Funzio people down but I think we are at the point where just sitting here and hoping for a solution isn't going to happen. So boycott, post negative feedback on the App Store and perhaps trying to get the gaming media, not mainstream on board are our only solution.

Hatekhaos
08-27-2012, 05:07 AM
A worse problem is that they could buy the company to kill the technology since it could be competing with their own.

Gree bought funzio for $210million... Thats a steep price to pay to eliminate competition.

I agree with the idea to boycott gold purchases though unfortunately there is no player unity and a few may stand together for a cause but others will not. In the end.... gree still making money.

Poopenshire
08-27-2012, 05:31 AM
Gree bought funzio for $210million... Thats a steep price to pay to eliminate competition.

I agree with the idea to boycott gold purchases though unfortunately there is no player unity and a few may stand together for a cause but others will not. In the end.... gree still making money.

Agreed with 1st statement and 2nd. We need to create player unity. as far as I am concerned the best way is communication. I am tired of seeing all the 5 star ratings this game has in both iOS and Android. the statements made by these people when rating 5 stars are just add me. In my mind its people with no clue and no staying power just looking to expand their allies. Probably most of them quit the game with in a month of playing anyway and will never change their ratings.

to solve everything just give all players no casualties and call it a day.

Agent Orange
08-27-2012, 06:02 AM

I've seen it happen, plus is that all cash our a mixture of cash and stock.

Sadly there is no player unity, a boycott was tried already with limited success.

In terms of making money, that might be the only way to finally get someone's attention because Gree may have placed quotas on each of it's divisions and those not making their quotas wind up on the chopping block.

Ascent
08-27-2012, 07:07 AM
Companies usually go for quick, short term gain... due to the stock market and human mentality, they have to, but that is a different story.

MW was the baby of Funzio, they had emotional attachment to the game, therefore were interested in developing it further, even beyond the point where it may not be lucrative to invest in it anymore.

Gree does not have any emotional attachment, all they have is a property they bought from which they want to recoup their investment and gain profits as fast as possible. Therefore, it is likey that (due to short term thinking) all expensive stuff, like further development, bugfixes, etc. would be halted unless they impacted the income flow in a drastic way.

Boycotting will not work, as we are a tiny minority, but I am not sure I want to spend any more gold on a game which may have entered its death spiral...

Corsair
08-27-2012, 08:08 AM
Anyways, im sure there are also hackers and glitchers also just like in any game. The question remains, how do the secrets get out? surely only employees and developers know the loopholes available. Usually, when theres glitches and stuff going on you can google or look them up on youtube, which i have done (just to see :p) however theres really nothing concrete....You didn't look hard enough. :) There's more than that out there. There are even a few names on some of those forums and sites that are the same names as used in this forum. And developers don't intentionally create bugs, they just get lazy if there isn't a decent methodology behind them to enforce quality standards.

...MW was the baby of Funzio, they had emotional attachment to the game, therefore were interested in developing it further, even beyond the point where it may not be lucrative to invest in it anymore.

Gree does not have any emotional attachment, all they have is a property they bought from which they want to recoup their investment and gain profits as fast as possible. Therefore, it is likey that (due to short term thinking) all expensive stuff, like further development, bugfixes, etc. would be halted unless they impacted the income flow in a drastic way.

Boycotting will not work, as we are a tiny minority, but I am not sure I want to spend any more gold on a game which may have entered its death spiral...I think this has a lot to do with it. Is this the kind of game a Japanese company would come up with? Not likely.

Fun
08-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Sad but true I would hate to be in your situation ferr I would do anything I could to get them to give back the money because it was promised that you will get the unit(witch you have) and the bonus(not received)

I'm on the verge of uninstalling because the leader board events suck I miss the crate events where you could take your time and be exited to try get the 10th item and get the unit and the boost with it!

The boss events are impossible at high levels without spending/buying gold.

And the game is completely boring all together nothing that makes me addicted anymore

Most likely going to finish with mw and head to CC where the bosses are possible for me and I got a great start when I first started.

Cocktail
08-27-2012, 08:18 AM
So has the echo leader still not been distributed? Because I just got raided by someone who has one. I mean, I guess it's suspicious, considering he doesn't have the fusion unit, and 110 mainland marauders... The fun continues.

Fun
08-27-2012, 08:23 AM
So has the echo leader still not been distributed? Because I just got raided by someone who has one. I mean, I guess it's suspicious, considering he doesn't have the fusion unit, and 110 mainland marauders... The fun continues. the units has been delivered but with no 2 upgrades at once though

Cocktail
08-27-2012, 08:29 AM
the units has been delivered but with no 2 upgrades at once though

Yeah, that's what I'm getting at. The player has the echo leader for the top players from the event, but doesn't have the double upgrade fusion unit. But winners like Ferr and Pirate Enforcer have received the fusion unit (that doesn't work), but not the echo leader. So this player I'm talking about should not have the echo, unless there's another way to earn it.

Watash
08-27-2012, 08:39 AM
I can't really say with any accuracy that this game is in its death mode but I can can accurately say that I am becoming increasingly bored with the game. This game while entertaining is somewhat pointless as you can't really win or lose, you can only play or not. Boycott has always been a legitimate and sometimes highly effective form of protest and may work here but I doubt it as we are few in the scope of the many who play. I mostly enjoy the interaction here on this forum. Most of you are very bright and interesting....

Chive on...

Baraka
08-27-2012, 08:44 AM
If we want to sort a boycott of buying gold sorted then we need to inform non forum members. We need to post on our walls not to buy gold at all costs for the sake of the game and the people who have bought into it and not got anything back which they were promised.

Fun
08-27-2012, 08:55 AM
If we want to sort a boycott of buying gold sorted then we need to inform non forum members. We need to post on our walls not to buy gold at all costs for the sake of the game and the people who have bought into it and not got anything back which they were promised. poopenshire is doing that already I found out about it when he posted on my wall saying

'Boycott gold
Boycott Tapjoy
Stop playing and Stop paying
rate 1 star in iTunes
make Funzio fix this game'

Then I checked the forum and saw the thread

iyedol
08-27-2012, 01:01 PM
If I could request an entire refund from Itunes for this game I would. When Funzio was in charge, if I had an issue at least I would have receive a response letting me know the issue was being worked on. Now that Glee has taken charge, the game has gone to S#&%. Keeping my money in my pocket, thanks Glee.

Ferr
08-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Boss event is working now. One problem down.....

Papa Tom
08-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Everyone put a bad review on the APP STORE and inform potential customers about the Terrible customer service and the gold boycott.Do it right now

Jhenry02
08-27-2012, 08:08 PM
I have boycotted buying gold because I see too many people have hacked gold. I found a player who i reported with more than 150,000 in gold units, not counting buildings, indestructibles bought with crates. I at least got the auto reply and then an email saying we will look into it. They did noting but at least the email was thoughtful.

Also I sent in a ticket yesterday for suddenly vanishing pve attacks. I attacked some boat that required 7 hits at 410 energy points, i was at 6 it disappeared. The msgt something or other i was at 13/14 and it disappeared. Lost over 7200 skill points plus units lost accomplishing the mission, didnt even get an automated response.

I like the game, but am getting pissed off. Until they right the ship, im not buying anymore gold.

Ferr
08-28-2012, 12:47 AM
Double upgrade is working now. 2 prnoblems down...

cheiz
08-28-2012, 01:02 AM
Double upgrade is working now. 2 prnoblems down...

Lol! seems someone is quietly cleaning up the mess...

Vballmadam
08-28-2012, 01:23 AM
I told you GREE is back. They have resolved many issues today. Thank you GREE!

cheiz
08-28-2012, 01:48 AM
I told you GREE is back. They have resolved many issues today. Thank you GREE!

I am afraid they're not going to solve my ally list problems... I have more allies in my ally list than are shown in my stats, normally it's the other way around. I've asked a few forum members that dissappeared in my list to delete and re-ally me. very interesting results: when they delete me another ally dissappears again

mickymacirl
08-28-2012, 01:49 AM
Lol! seems someone is quietly cleaning up the mess...

Ya it's CJ doing all the fixing.

cheiz
08-28-2012, 04:53 AM
@ Micky: your inbox is full!

mickymacirl
08-28-2012, 04:54 AM
unfull now

Jhenry02
08-28-2012, 10:16 AM
My issues still arent resolved,
Lost energy points and that damn high valor loss glitch.

I want my 7200 energy points back and at least half the 75,000 valor points lost in the last 3 weeks.

Jhenry02
08-28-2012, 10:19 AM
Last time I had an issue it was minor, they stuck like 5mil in my account. That ain't cutting it this time, i will be boycotting gold buying until my issues are resolved.

Fyi you are all happy about the last event finally paying out, but what about those who were promised 50% gold bonuses that still havent been delivered.

-jason

Hivesy
08-28-2012, 10:32 AM
I can't really say with any accuracy that this game is in its death mode but I can can accurately say that I am becoming increasingly bored with the game. This game while entertaining is somewhat pointless as you can't really win or lose, you can only play or not. Boycott has always been a legitimate and sometimes highly effective form of protest and may work here but I doubt it as we are few in the scope of the many who play. I mostly enjoy the interaction here on this forum. Most of you are very bright and interesting....

Chive on...

yeah not everyone though eh Watash? :)

SGT Brody
08-28-2012, 08:12 PM
I am level 162 my attack was around 82k until yesterday. I had just made the rank of general a little over a week ago and I only bought 10 experimental soldiers. I was thinking I'll wait until the next boss event and buy them during it so that I can get a little farther. So I saved 250k of valor and waited. And I got the privilege of waiting extra time as did many of the other players over 150. After I defeated the third boss using cash hits and started the fourth I started adding the soldiers through the 4 and fifth level. My attack had increased to 91k. I couldn't get past the 7th boss with cash hits after increasing my overall attack by over 10%. Does anyone else see a problem with that?

Ajay
08-29-2012, 04:54 AM
Hey guys

i am a 'gold' buying player and i am sick of spending real money on a game that has so many glitches.

Like the user on the previous page i have gone to complete 'mission 10/10' for example and had the 'Epic Enemy Approaching' pop up... and BAM no skill points NO money.. a waste of 2 complete bars of energy and its happened SO MANY TIMES...

my other gripe is that i PAID GOLD to reset energy and it fills half way and stops. Whats the go there?...
I dont like throwing money away so when i pay 20 gold to FILL it ... i expect it filled.

I have sent 2 EMAILS TO GREE ... not one single response.

... PS.. long time troller first time poster :)

Cheers!
Andrew

Dhusagar
08-29-2012, 06:09 AM
I have just counted how much money I have spent with Funzio/Gree since I started (over the 3 games) and it comes to over £2000!

All that money and a cheat can just get it for free! They will not get anything else from me. :mad:

and can even beat me!!!

Jhenry02
08-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Fyi, the 20 gold energy refill is only 1000 points says it right there when you click on the energy button.

Ryans67
08-29-2012, 11:55 AM
I am level 162 my attack was around 82k until yesterday. I had just made the rank of general a little over a week ago and I only bought 10 experimental soldiers. I was thinking I'll wait until the next boss event and buy them during it so that I can get a little farther. So I saved 250k of valor and waited. And I got the privilege of waiting extra time as did many of the other players over 150. After I defeated the third boss using cash hits and started the fourth I started adding the soldiers through the 4 and fifth level. My attack had increased to 91k. I couldn't get past the 7th boss with cash hits after increasing my overall attack by over 10%. Does anyone else see a problem with that?

Just have to accept that the boss is impossible for the higher level players. When I was 107, I could get to 10 without gold, with an attack around 40k. Now I'm 128, an attack of 80k, and I get to 7-8 without gold. It was cool during the first boss, when I got a couple rares and uncommons, but anymore, I may see one uncommon/rare out of 10 units.

Buggs1a
08-30-2012, 12:14 AM
In relation to fake INAPP purchases you are correct Mad, but not in relation to these 'hackers'.

You ever going to email me?

Buggs1a
08-30-2012, 12:17 AM
If I could request an entire refund from Itunes for this game I would. When Funzio was in charge, if I had an issue at least I would have receive a response letting me know the issue was being worked on. Now that Glee has taken charge, the game has gone to S#&%. Keeping my money in my pocket, thanks Glee.

I think you mean gree.

mickymacirl
08-30-2012, 01:31 AM
You ever going to email me?

Ya, when I get time, I'm busy saving the world.

cheiz
08-30-2012, 01:49 AM

haha, so I won't ask if you're going to reply my PM... LOL!
We rely on you Micky! you can do it! :p

Buggs1a
08-30-2012, 03:41 PM

Oh sorry. Didn't see this befor I sent pm.
Sorry Micky, I'm having a bad day so I may have sounded rude or mean, I don't meant to.

Cousin of mine said I'm dead to him now. Never wants to hear from me again, ever.

Jhenry02
08-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Does he work at Gree?

Buggs1a
08-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Does he work at Gree?

Micky? I don't think so. I dunno where .

manbeast
09-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Well I noticed at about the time that we lost support the email tag for support on replies went from Funzio to Gree and we got Viet who is probably a generic name for a group of people responding to tech support questions. For all we know as someone else said it could actually represent Vietnam and that is where they have a call center.

I've been getting replies from viet for a long time. i think he's just a normal employee who really sucks at his job

Jhenry02
09-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Lol, so they gave me 1.5 million dollars and said theyd refill my energy. A half assed attempted fix and they didn't even fill my energy.

So im still down 7,000 energy. And 70,000 valor points. Awesome!

special agent nik
09-01-2012, 11:19 PM
fuel to the fire...

http://techcrunch.com/2012/08/16/gree-international/

christo1
09-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Weird I just updated my apps and it said "Cleaning".. Now I've lost the Hard Case Humvee and the rest of the event items.

Are they fixing this or are they gone forever?

:mad:

Ferr
09-03-2012, 02:32 AM
Many of the players in this game have found ways to hack it. One could say that the obvious hackers are doing us a favor by being so obvious about it. The hundreds or perhaps thousands of players whose hackings are less obvious are seriously corrupting this game. This thread started about echo leaders, assault bears and alike. Such are minor problems compared to a structural corruption. I got off to work today with much unease about my spending.

P01sonapple
09-03-2012, 03:19 AM
Ferr i have a solution to patch this, whereby once the patch has been applied all hacked units will be removed from the players inventory.
I am submitting this to GREE now, so depending on how long they take to action it we should start seeing a decrease in hacked units, which is a start.

Buggs1a
09-03-2012, 03:53 AM
Ya it's CJ doing all the fixing.

Please stop ignoring me.

Buggs1a
09-03-2012, 03:53 AM
I've been getting replies from viet for a long time. i think he's just a normal employee who really sucks at his job

Ya he's a joke.

Wdigeorge
09-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Ferr i have a solution to patch this, whereby once the patch has been applied all hacked units will be removed from the players inventory.
I am submitting this to GREE now, so depending on how long they take to action it we should start seeing a decrease in hacked units, which is a start.

What about a fix for the no casualty "glitch"? It is getting ridiculous the amount if players I come across with it while some players incur heavy losses. Why do anyone need to buy gold units if their regular units can't die off?

I am not spending anymore gold in this game until GREE fixes these problems, aside from what is in my reserves.

GREE needs to take all if these complaints seriously. The greater the number of problems and the longer the problems persist due to their inaction or inability to solve the problem, the more ammunition they will give to those who would eventually file a law suit against them.

Poopenshire
09-03-2012, 08:02 AM
What about a fix for the no casualty "glitch"? It is getting ridiculous the amount if players I come across with it while some players incur heavy losses. Why do anyone need to buy gold units if their regular units can't die off?

I am not spending anymore gold in this game until GREE fixes these problems, aside from what is in my reserves.

GREE needs to take all if these complaints seriously. The greater the number of problems and the longer the problems persist due to their inaction or inability to solve the problem, the more ammunition they will give to those who would eventually file a law suit against them.

The "FIX" was nothing but increasing my already sky high casualty rates. I didn't think I could lose more and higher value units. I am losing them in defense when winning almost everytime now. Way to screw the normal player Gree.

Thp007
09-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Gentlemen, sorry to butt in being the amateur player that I am.

I have, in the past week, been attacked constantly by players 25 or more levels hier than myself (I'm currently on level 91) Today it peaked when a player on level 184 attacked me during which time I lost units worth approximately 1500000 as well as lots of alour points.

I have repeatedly asked for this to be fixed and the standard answer is that they are looking into it and it should be gone with the next update lbut nothing happens.

I'm only playing for fun and not putting any money into the game so could say I shouldn't be bothered but it royally p..... me off when they are not able to fix this.

Have you guys experienced something similar before or is this also new to you?

I'm seriously considering packing it in as I'm sure there are other games on the marked that I can enjoy a much if not more.

Let me know what you thik about this, please

Thanks

Poopenshire
09-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Thp, you happen to be in the kill zone right now. something happened a month or two ago and everyone who entered your zone was thrown to the wolves. Myself I am level 126 and noticed your level players increasing in frequency. before the mistake i would only see players 3 levels above and below me. now i see a mix of my normal range plus thos level 90 to 110. alot of those people are not prepared to fight a level 126. but as well I do not see people above 128 right now. many people have been complaining for months about this rival list glitch but according to gree is not a mistake and they cannot find out whats wrong.

Baraka
09-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Thp, you happen to be in the kill zone right now. something happened a month or two ago and everyone who entered your zone was thrown to the wolves. Myself I am level 126 and noticed your level players increasing in frequency. before the mistake i would only see players 3 levels above and below me. now i see a mix of my normal range plus thos level 90 to 110. alot of those people are not prepared to fight a level 126. but as well I do not see people above 128 right now. many people have been complaining for months about this rival list glitch but according to gree is not a mistake and they cannot find out whats wrong.To put it short m8 if you ain't prepared to put money in the game. Your stuffed. You've just been fed to the whales.

Deskjockey
09-03-2012, 09:03 AM
The f-ed up rivals list is a disgrace. If they can get it to work in KA, they can get it to work in MW. If not, fire the programmers and hire competent ones.

Hatekhaos
09-03-2012, 01:28 PM
I was level 200 and very very few players over level 180 would be showing up. I would often see alot of level 90s and up. I dont think its fair to attack players that low.

Agent Orange
09-03-2012, 02:28 PM
The f-ed up rivals list is a disgrace. If they can get it to work in KA, they can get it to work in MW. If not, fire the programmers and hire competent ones.

Not sure what level you are on in KA but IMHO it is worse, once you hit L100 everyone is fed to the wolves from what I can see. The spread on allies is much wider then MW.

Zoltarov
09-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Not sure what level you are on in KA but IMHO it is worse, once you hit L100 everyone is fed to the wolves from what I can see. The spread on allies is much wider then MW.I am on level 104 in KA and i can see max 2 levels up and 3 levels down. To me it is not worse.

Thp007
09-04-2012, 05:09 AM
Thanks a lot guys for your replies. I've decided to call it quits on MW. If it isn't fun then what's the point and since GREE..D hasn't answered me back on my several messages I'm not going to waste time on them any longer. I used to work in an online casino years ago and also there we had players both playing for real money or just for fun. The rule was that all should have the same high level of support, no matter what as you never know who will start putting money into the game and who not. Seems that GREE..D has not yet learned this and I' not going to spend time teaching them...

Baraka
09-04-2012, 05:19 AM
Thanks a lot guys for your replies. I've decided to call it quits on MW. If it isn't fun then what's the point and since GREE..D hasn't answered me back on my several messages I'm not going to waste time on them any longer. I used to work in an online casino years ago and also there we had players both playing for real money or just for fun. The rule was that all should have the same high level of support, no matter what as you never know who will start putting money into the game and who not. Seems that GREE..D has not yet learned this and I' not going to spend time teaching them...That was a big forum career all of two posts lol. If there's no excitment for you the fair enough man. Think it's a bad time for MW but see if we can get through the storm and out the otherside. Can only get better eh.