PDA

View Full Version : How many missions for anniversary event have you done??

BrodawgCanada
08-26-2012, 01:18 PM
I currently have done just over 2000......

iteachem
08-26-2012, 01:25 PM
absolutely zero.. No way I can get into top 25 so not worth it for me...

KemoKidd
08-26-2012, 01:30 PM
I would know if there was a leaderboard! Im not trying any of them. I would love to but there are just too many damn things going on right now! I spent enough money on the android event and am still not rewarded for it. Im taking a breather right now so I am not really even participating in the rim event. No alarms are set on my phone.

iteachem
08-26-2012, 01:33 PM
If it was top 250 then maybe, but with regards to the various challanges

Income...way to many people with better income so no chance
Jobs.. would level too fast
Robs and Attacks. Now that school is back in session, I can barely collect during the day let alone rob/attack

So no chance...but at least a free weapon..

joaquim
08-26-2012, 01:35 PM
None yet. Once I have access to my phone I'll repeatedly do the job that requires the least amount of energy and see if that gets me anywhere.

dudeman
08-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Events are nerfed for free players, so I have no idea how many jobs I've done. Even box events and epic bosses are stale. As a free player you need to participate because most other players will be getting a small boost from whatever they are lucky enough to get for free. You don't actually get anything though because every other player has the same opportunity at the same items, but if you don't participate you get left behind. Still, there's no hope for a grand prize anymore without spending loads of gold, so where exactly is the special event happening there?

The non-gold game is pretty much back to the way it used to be before events, just without any good loot that can be farmed with a decent drop rate.

iteachem
08-26-2012, 01:53 PM
None yet. Once I have access to my phone I'll repeatedly do the job that requires the least amount of energy and see if that gets me anywhere.

When do you get this back.. I am still waiting to see the battle between you and Sasha..

Mikecore
08-26-2012, 01:56 PM
absolutely zero.. No way I can get into top 25 so not worth it for me...

Same "strategy" here!

Dravak
08-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Events are nerfed for free players, so I have no idea how many jobs I've done. Even box events and epic bosses are stale. As a free player you need to participate because most other players will be getting a small boost from whatever they are lucky enough to get for free. You don't actually get anything though because every other player has the same opportunity at the same items, but if you don't participate you get left behind. Still, there's no hope for a grand prize anymore without spending loads of gold, so where exactly is the special event happening there?

The non-gold game is pretty much back to the way it used to be before events, just without any good loot that can be farmed with a decent drop rate.

The non-gold game , is worst off lol , since the box event isn't really worth it the trouble .
Epic boss same story , tap joy cause of gold inflation .
Simple isn't even worth the time anymore , basically the non gold game consist of scratchers !

So how much luck do you have a day ?
Basically they need to introduce a way for none gold players to catch up .
Cause of gold inflation , either trough a sub model .
Or a loyalty program !

Sorry this game simply turns no gold players into hackers , then small gold buyers soon follows .
Then medium gold buyers ... will write a conclusion soon .
But let say the money was sure worth the cost of the analyse :p

joaquim
08-26-2012, 02:04 PM
When do you get this back.. I am still waiting to see the battle between you and Sasha..

When I get my homework done. It should take me about 10-15 more minutes.

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 02:04 PM

I'm ready.

Here's S A S H A. ( said in her best Jack Nicolson voice)

joaquim
08-26-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm ready.

Here's S A S H A. ( said in her best Jack Nicolson voice)

Hey! No ripping off one of the greatest movie quotes of all time!
I'm 4 levels behind you so I need to catch up so don't level up.

iteachem
08-26-2012, 02:20 PM

Are you going native or staying ck

joaquim
08-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Are you going native or staying ck

I don't know yet.

iteachem
08-26-2012, 02:32 PM
I don't know yet.

Well you could go independent as it seems like your bad luck for gangs..

DBM goes down after you join, Now CK.... coincidence, I think not..

joaquim
08-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Yea I've had that in mind. lol

Vile Lynn
08-26-2012, 02:34 PM

Yeah, free players have to participate just to keep it "balanced."

I'm not keeping track & I couldn't care less who gets what. The winners will be the only players who care.
Ha! all 25 of them can pat each other on their 25 backs.

Babytway
08-26-2012, 02:49 PM
i haven't done that many jobs, because how do you know for sure its jobs completed and not goals/quests. if it were just jobs anyone can do the easiest job with the lowest energy required and that would be just stupid(not saying that Gree wouldn't do someting like this) so its hard to believe its just jobs completed

DenZ1
08-26-2012, 02:51 PM
i haven't done that many jobs, because how do you know for sure its jobs completed and not goals/quests. if it were just jobs anyone can do the easiest job with the lowest energy required and that would be just stupid(not saying that Gree wouldn't do someting like this) so its hard to believe its just jobs completed
+1. Who knows. Says quests.

Babytway
08-26-2012, 02:52 PM
The non-gold game , is worst off lol , since the box event isn't really worth it the trouble .
Epic boss same story , tap joy cause of gold inflation .
Simple isn't even worth the time anymore , basically the non gold game consist of scratchers !

So how much luck do you have a day ?
Basically they need to introduce a way for none gold players to catch up .
Cause of gold inflation , either trough a sub model .
Or a loyalty program !

Sorry this game simply turns no gold players into hackers , then small gold buyers soon follows .
Then medium gold buyers ... will write a conclusion soon .
But let say the money was sure worth the cost of the analyse :p

non gold players will never catch up, Gree will never introduce a way for nongold players to catch up that defeats the purpose of coming up with things to spend gold on.

non gold players just have to know there role and stay and there place and never ever ever get in the way of a gold spender :)

TRAZ
08-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Just gonna go rob, have some fun with it and not worry about it as there's been no pop-up for me.

Vile Lynn
08-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Just gonna go rob, have some fun with it and not worry about it as there's been no pop-up for me.

Have you seen the Close Combat MG in your inventory?

_dan_
08-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Forget about top 25 prizes or top 1 prize, those are for crazy kids play with parents money.

procsyzarc
08-26-2012, 06:03 PM
No idea since still don't have the event

TRAZ
08-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Have you seen the Close Combat MG in your inventory?

It won't be awarded until the end of the event according to Mark's announcement thread post. Shouldn't be in anyone's inventory at this point.

Vile Lynn
08-26-2012, 07:26 PM
It won't be awarded until the end of the event according to Mark's announcement thread post. Shouldn't be in anyone's inventory at this point.

Thanks, Traz... I'll have to go re-read it again.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 08:26 PM
any 1 know wen the event finishes the annyversary event

Lonestoner
08-26-2012, 09:19 PM
any 1 know wen the event finishes the annyversary event

The popup says 9/2.

Zendfrim
08-27-2012, 01:35 AM
I love knowing I have won an event automatically. Income is in the bag baby. Roadster here I come.

Astroboy
08-27-2012, 04:45 AM
I don't know and don't care, because the top 25 or whatever will be light years out of reach for 99.9999999% of us.

jmeijer
08-27-2012, 05:04 AM
I have collected almost the maximum of my income. It's 951,000/hr now. Just curious how far I am from the top 25.

BOS
08-27-2012, 05:14 AM
I have collected almost the maximum of my income. It's 951,000/hr now. Just curious how far I am from the top 25.

I'm @ 1.8mil, and have collected everything except my 3hr's over night (and one NC upgrading)... So far, $108,264,279 since the pop-up (including robbing $) Hopefully I'm close...

Polarbear
08-27-2012, 05:23 AM
I'm @ 1.8mil, and have collected everything except my 3hr's over night (and one NC upgrading)... So far, $108,264,279 since the pop-up (including robbing $) Hopefully I'm close...

With the NC upgrading wouldn't your effective income be 300k less...
I would kick myself if that was the deciding factor....
But I hope you do reach it though =D

@jmeijer <1mil IPH I would enjoy sleep... sorry!

BOS
08-27-2012, 05:37 AM
With the NC upgrading wouldn't your effective income be 300k less...
I would kick myself if that was the deciding factor....
But I hope you do reach it though =D

@jmeijer <1mil IPH I would enjoy sleep... sorry!

Exactly, I started a level 6 NC upgrade the morning of the 24th. It will finish in 43 hrs.... This will probably kick me out of the running :mad:

I'm still hoping though, lol

Sasha54
08-27-2012, 05:42 AM

OK - sure.......lol.....as if

Don't know what level you are at but I've been busy with that so I think you are more than 4 behind.
But then again - I didn't have any homework on the weekend - lots of time to just drink beer by the pool and work on my CC stats........

Anyway - I need to catch up to my fellow Indians ASAP - don't want to be low man on the totem pole........ha...ha!

Max Power
08-27-2012, 08:51 AM
I have collected about 125 million since the event started.