PDA

View Full Version : Hacker suspect #2

azy
08-26-2012, 10:40 AM
When it rains, it pours

Now, this gentlemen appears to have a large number of rare crate (?) items. Never having bought a crate myself, I'm not 100% sure how this works. However, if I'm to believe information posted by Miner* a while ago about the Mainland Marauder, for each Marauder received, this player should have a large number of Marine Sniper and Sky Prowler units. This is simple statistical probability. However, this player seems to have no Marines nor Prowlers in his inventory. Hence, I smell a fish. What do you think?

*Released on 7/24 - Miner

Common Uncommon Rare
Unit Name Sky Prowler Marine Sniper Mainland Maurauder
Attack 176 224 578
Defense 324 126 542

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3971/apro.png
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3982/astats.png

Q Raider
08-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Pretty sure I Reported that one as well.
If one I am thinking of they have units for buildings that not only were not the required level, they were still being built.

Maverick50727
08-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Same thing would apt to hacker #1. If they have that many of the 10% drop they would have more of the 30 and 60% drops. It they do or don't that will tell you more how they did it.

Wastedlifeyouare
08-26-2012, 01:58 PM
ive reported many players before for having an insane number of rare items in inventory. Some players Ive reported have ONLY gold pieces and no other pieces even though they have all the buildings upgraded to level 10. Ive stop giving a crap after a while because I dont spend money on this game and if i were too I would be stupid as they will never do away with all the hackers.
Think about it- funzio (now gree) allows a high power user to keep his account. that user attacks and raids the normal guy. Normal guy gets mad and wants revenge then decides to spend real money on an army...

what ive learn as a level 143 is that its not worth the aggrevation cause they dont give a crap at the end of the day they are making millions and we are not.

Hatekhaos
08-26-2012, 02:55 PM
As former player... well i was banned for my account because of my "inventory" there will always be players looking for that extra edge. Its not difficult to do even when they do updates. Ive also had honest accounts that got raided constantly and raided on the regular. Its annoying and instead of spending money it would be easier to look for a hack. Besides this company funzio was sold for 210 million dollars.... thats insane. Do the players get a break? NO. Look at the other forums people are complaining about not hearing back from suport or things not working. At the end of the day its a game. I choose to use alternative methods in playing to even my playing field. At the same time I do play an honest game. I do refuse to purchase gold.
There is a player that has over 1 million in attack and defense... yea im sure he got it the honest way.
maybe they should offer rewards for players who report exploits...
I know about 10

azy
08-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Forumnites - apparently our friend #2 read the forums and is not too pleased with this publicity, as per in-game IM and persistent petty raiding. So here's an invitation to him/her:

Come explain how you legitimately built your army and gain everyone's respect for your schrewdness.

Otherwise, well, you can see what people think.

Ascent
08-26-2012, 03:53 PM
maybe they should offer rewards for players who report exploits...
I know about 10

Post it here, once it is out, their only choice is to fix it asap... just like posting windows exploits if MS does not seem to care to fix them with some expediency.

Hatekhaos
08-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Post it here, once it is out, their only choice is to fix it asap... just like posting windows exploits if MS does not seem to care to fix them with some expediency.

nothing in this world is free and funzio will be the only ones benefiting from it. they make enough from players as is..

Hatekhaos
08-26-2012, 04:20 PM
on a side note and i found this out without any hacks :cool:
Has anyone been to the Hidden Missle Base.
It showed up below the Biowarfare Lab in SouthEastern Africa.
Theres like only 4 things to attack but one of them gives like 439 exp points Easy way to level up. Get some good drops from him too.

Selfproclaimed
08-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Can't you hack area 51 or something, let us know if theirs aliens

Wdigeorge
08-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Forumnites - apparently our friend #2 read the forums and is not too pleased with this publicity, as per in-game IM and persistent petty raiding. So here's an invitation:

Come explain how you legitimately built your army and gain everyone's respect for your schrewdness.

Otherwise, well, you can see what people think.

Many cheaters lashes out when they are caught. His days are numbered.

Hatekhaos
08-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Can't you hack area 51 or something, let us know if theirs aliens

Actually yea aliens were found in Uranus... who knows where they will be found next ;)

P01sonapple
08-27-2012, 12:39 AM
nothing in this world is free and funzio will be the only ones benefiting from it. they make enough from players as is..

Well hello again my friend, have bumped into you somewhere before ain't I lol.

I quite agree with you here, all my secrets are safe unless they want to buy them from me :-)

mickymacirl
08-27-2012, 02:16 AM
Many cheaters lashes out when they are caught. His days are numbered.

With all due respect, only takes these 'hackers' a couple of hours to get back where they were again after being banned. :(

Wdigeorge
08-27-2012, 05:50 AM
With all due respect, only takes these 'hackers' a couple of hours to get back where they were again after being banned. :(

True. That means GREE will either have to do a better job at banning them quickly and plug the leak so they will not have much time to play the game and have to try another method to hack. Cat and mouse game.

joaquim
08-27-2012, 05:00 PM
Seems legit.

Mcdoc
08-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Seems legit.I think out of your 2710 posts - at least 1700 of them are "Seems Legit" - LoL

joaquim
08-27-2012, 05:19 PM
I think out of your 2710 posts - at least 1700 of them are "Seems Legit" - LoL

Only on the hacker threads and there are countless amounts of those. ;)