PDA

View Full Version : did not receive event item,, did anyone else receiveit?

TONYMONTANA86
08-26-2012, 02:26 AM
i dont even know if i made the top 100 but i think i might have with 25gems . did anyone receive the loot items?

balax
08-26-2012, 02:35 AM
i haven't get anything with 26 gems

kaz
08-26-2012, 02:42 AM
According to CCMark we will get the item at the end of this event [2.9].

TONYMONTANA86
08-26-2012, 02:44 AM
which event //?

balax
08-26-2012, 02:46 AM
According to CCMark we will get the item at the end of this event [2.9].

ccm talks about aniversary event not the one we r talking about

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 03:01 AM
ccm talks about aniversary event not the one we r talking about

hey in that event the anniversary event wat do we have to do?? Wtf i thought it refered to the top25 in the wall event

kaz
08-26-2012, 03:02 AM
edit: tought you're talking about the close combat mg. :)

marshmall
08-26-2012, 03:06 AM
With 103gems i surely would be on 10/100 payout and still now 3hours after (Android Wall) Event ended and after started over game/phone no payout from this event. So wonder when it will be handed out to top 10/100.... Suxxx :mad:

balax
08-26-2012, 03:08 AM
anniversary/event, it's the same BS. Just look at the announcements section, mark updated his first post.

Edit: not the wall event, I'm talking about this: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38921-Crime-City-1-Year-Anniversary!

i dont even know if i made the top 100 but i think i might have with 25gems . did anyone receive the loot items?

tonymontana86 talks about wall event thats why he refers to gems

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 03:29 AM
tonymontana86 talks about wall event thats why he refers to gems

confusion in this thread lol

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 03:30 AM
when does the anniversaary event finish any1 know

mikkobaby
08-26-2012, 04:50 AM
Nope i didn't get any prize. At the end of the event I had 32 gems. Hoped tat I'm within the top 100. Does anyone knows this type of "gem collecting" events prize would take how long to be sent out?

Hawkeye1
08-26-2012, 06:08 AM
I had 99 gems and haven't gotten anything.

Chosen Pessimist
08-26-2012, 06:32 AM
Been fighting Funzio for the street demon I still have not received from the first new style event....

KemoKidd
08-26-2012, 06:52 AM
Thats how much us android people are loved. Over 90 gems and no prize. With every other event the prize came immediately after it ends. Leaderboard froze two days ago and no prize. Wow. Way to show you care about android with a messed up event.

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 06:56 AM
Thats how much us android people are loved. Over 90 gems and no prize. With every other event the prize came immediately after it ends. Leaderboard froze two days ago and no prize. Wow. Way to show you care about android with a messed up event.

A big grin just appeared over all IOS players :D

KemoKidd
08-26-2012, 07:03 AM

Seriously! And nothing beats starting a new event before this one even ended!

mikkobaby
08-26-2012, 07:05 AM
I've read somewhere in this forum before that the top prizes ain't given out immediately. Anyone able to validate on this??

KemoKidd
08-26-2012, 07:08 AM
I've read somewhere in this forum before that the top prizes ain't given out immediately. Anyone able to validate on this??

I have been in the top 250 of every event and that prize is given the minute the event ends.

iteachem
08-26-2012, 07:16 AM
I have been in the top 250 of every event and that prize is given the minute the event ends.

Well... a few thoughts.. This is the first time they have run 3 events simultaneously (Boss, 1 year, Android Leaderboard) and obviously have had issues with all of them so I think they will need some time to rectify things once the work week starts. If it was a simple overlook for one person I think support would deal with it, but since it seems to be uniformly a problem then the devs will probably need to handle it next week..

iteachem
08-26-2012, 07:17 AM

Hey, I got 1 jewel on my android sleeper and it said I was in top 10 when the leaderboard froze.. I want my prize LOL

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Well... a few thoughts.. This is the first time they have run 3 events simultaneously (Boss, 1 year, Android Leaderboard) and obviously have had issues with all of them so I think they will need some time to rectify things once the work week starts. If it was a simple overlook for one person I think support would deal with it, but since it seems to be uniformly a problem then the devs will probably need to handle it next week..

I'm confused

I got no pop up about this 1 year event having started.....has it?

iteachem
08-26-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm confused

I got no pop up about this 1 year event having started.....has it?

Me either but on announcement thread it indicates its underway...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38921-Crime-City-1-Year-Anniversary!

KemoKidd
08-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Hey, I got 1 jewel on my android sleeper and it said I was in top 10 when the leaderboard froze.. I want my prize LOL

I posted how messed up the leaderboard has been from the start. My camper account had 0 gems and was in the top 10! I sent a message to support how the leaderboard hasnt changed since Friday around 2:00 pm central time (the leaderboard did not change with a day and a half left!). All I asked is if they can update it and they responded with "special items found while the leaderboard is paused will still count towards your total so the best strategy is to keep looking for items until the end of the event." What I read was we will keep you in the dark so you will live in fear and spend more money on our game.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 10:54 AM
me either but on announcement thread it indicates its underway...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38921-crime-city-1-year-anniversary!

restart ur device till it pops up or ur not included in the event

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 08:06 PM
did anyone receive their loot event item from the last event.??

marshmall
08-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Nope still no loot from wall event..... wonder what happening.....

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-26-2012, 10:34 PM
im guessing first time i made it in the top 100 or any event and now their f ing with us

NV555
08-27-2012, 12:36 AM
Request received: Crime City Issue Report. Gem event award (ticket #194520)

GREE International Inc. support@funzio.com

2:06 PM (10 hours ago)

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##

Your request (#Crime City Issue Report. Gem event award) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
We will contact you via e-mail as soon as we have an update for your issue.

viperver1
08-27-2012, 02:20 AM
I'm frustrated as into how many got the Top 10 issue but yet haven't got mentioned of any of those notifications after 5 gems.

They might have fixed this event more better than the last one but everyone was thinking exactly the same thing. :mad:

mikkobaby
08-27-2012, 08:15 AM
This event is a great disappointment. 2days has passed & yet no prizes has been send out yet. Its my 1st time spending RL $ (not sure if I'd still do that again since this bad experience) & i spent quite a lot on this event. Argh.. I'm going to email funzio support too on this. They really do owe us an explanation whether or not is there a delay or wth is happening. =(

KemoKidd
08-27-2012, 09:23 AM
I love how we android users always feel crapped on and what do we get? An exclusive event with no grand prizes! I spent little more than $500 to get in the top 10. I had over 90 gems (not sure exactly how many) which I am pretty damn sure is enough for the top 10. In the meantime I am still losing 10% of my deposited bank money.

I have a feeling that something went wrong and they are not sure who won. I wish I had a screenshot of my final number. I do have a screenshot though of the leaderboard when there was a day and 2 hours left where I was beating the 11th ranked person by 35 gems. If this will help the programmers in any way I will be more than happy to send it to them.

mikkobaby
08-27-2012, 09:42 AM
I love how we android users always feel crapped on and what do we get? An exclusive event with no grand prizes! I spent little more than $500 to get in the top 10. I had over 90 gems (not sure exactly how many) which I am pretty damn sure is enough for the top 10. In the meantime I am still losing 10% of my deposited bank money.

I have a feeling that something went wrong and they are not sure who won. I wish I had a screenshot of my final number. I do have a screenshot though of the leaderboard when there was a day and 2 hours left where I was beating the 11th ranked person by 35 gems. If this will help the programmers in any way I will be more than happy to send it to them.

Plus it's euro $ for android. The worst thing is I never thought of taking a screenshot. *slap myself
I'll update here if I get any reply from support. I hope it's not messed up like u said, hoped its juz a delay.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-27-2012, 03:24 PM
lol so r u guys telling me they lost track of the leaderboard?? whats going to happen now

mikkobaby
08-27-2012, 04:52 PM
lol so r u guys telling me they lost track of the leaderboard?? whats going to happen now

We have no idea, hope that's not the case.

Juz received Gree's reply.

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##

Your request (#Crime City Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue. To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

J England, Aug 27 14:20 (PDT):

Hey JoJo,

Thanks for the message. We are looking into this matter now. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have this issue corrected soon.

Regards,
J

Has anyone gotten any prize?

Dwizzy
08-27-2012, 06:21 PM
Good luck to you all. I am still waiting for my prize from the event 2 weeks ago and I'm an iOS user :(

KemoKidd
08-27-2012, 06:34 PM

I hope not either! I just cant think of what else it could be. The leaderboard didn't state that it was frozen but it didn't change with over a day left. I sent a ticket about the leaderboard not changing and asked if it can be updated but it never did. The amount of time left in the event was accurate but the gem amount for everyone in the top 25 stayed the same till the end (I know this for a fact because I had a screenshot)! I was in the top 250 in every event so far and those items are given to you the minute it is over. It has been almost two days now. Every time I log in I have this false hope that it is going to appear!

@mikkobaby: I can't believe they said the ticket was closed! WTF!

daystardawg
08-27-2012, 08:01 PM
that after only about 2 hours, the #1 thug had over 300 gems... how in the %$#@ would that be even possible? based on my somewhat limited experience, about 50% of opened boxes result in event pieces (in this case the gem) that means the leader had to open about 600 boxes in 2 hours.

i finished with 28 or 29 gems, no prize. play on an android razr.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-27-2012, 09:38 PM
that after only about 2 hours, the #1 thug had over 300 gems... how in the %$#@ would that be even possible? based on my somewhat limited experience, about 50% of opened boxes result in event pieces (in this case the gem) that means the leader had to open about 600 boxes in 2 hours.

i finished with 28 or 29 gems, no prize. play on an android razr.

how do u know u didnt get no prize with29 gems?? did u chek the broken leaderboard?

viperver1
08-28-2012, 03:07 AM
Same as what we've got now. I only hoarded 4 Rims, had 1 reward of an crew member and now someone has over 300 of those too.

I believe somewhat, some ppl are really cheating these events to raise their total count.

daystardawg
08-28-2012, 03:07 AM
how do u know u didnt get no prize with29 gems?? did u chek the broken leaderboard?

that i hadn't received one yet and i expected to get 2nd tier prize. i kept an eye on the leaderboard the whole time, and i was always 3-4 gems ahead of #250. i've received the 2nd tier prize everytime so far doing the same thing i did for the wall vault event.

sorry for confusion

mikkobaby
08-28-2012, 04:56 AM
@Kemo Kidd I did wat u did too when the leaderboard was frozen, asking them to resolve the issue but no reply from them. I'll keep on haunting them till our prize issue is resolve or at least a timeframe of when they will give out the prizes.