PDA

View Full Version : Becoming bored with game

moneybags
08-25-2012, 06:32 PM
I have been a daily player for more then a year. I have been addicted to the game and obviously love to play it. But like many other things in life I am becoming bored of the same ole same ole. Anyone have any suggestions of how to spice up my Modern war life??

Better question is what is GREE doing to retain customers???

Luke7676
08-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Hmm.. Well for starters it hasn't been a year yet, but close ;)

And this is exactly why I started playing the other 2 games on top of this one, to help compensate on the long wait times / boringness that becomes noticeable over time etc....

But I still have not givin up on it and probably never will :)

No matter how boring things seem to get sometimes theres still always something to do or calculate / figure out.

Oh and maybe we will get lucky and have a Olympic type event come to MW like they are having in cc right now.

joaquim
08-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Quit the game and get a life. JK
Don't actually quit the game. Just take a short break(probably 2 weeks - a month). Then come back and you'll see a new excitement in the game.

Mad
08-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Hmm.. Well for starters it hasn't been a year yet, but close ;)

And this is exactly why I started playing the other 2 games on top of this one, to help compensate on the long wait times / boringness that becomes noticeable over time etc....

But I still have not givin up on it and probably never will :)

No matter how boring things seem to get sometimes theres still always something to do or calculate / figure out.

Oh and maybe we will get lucky and have a Olympic type event come to MW like they are having in cc right now.

What is involved in the Olympic type event?

spectra
08-25-2012, 09:49 PM
What is involved in the Olympic type event?
the 1 year anniversary CC event is top 25 players in 4 different categories will get a special unit with bonus
the categories are
1-most attacks
2-most robs
3-most money collected from buildings
4-most missions/quest completed

manbeast
08-25-2012, 10:00 PM
the 1 year anniversary CC event is top 25 players in 4 different categories will get a special unit with bonus
the categories are
1-most attacks
2-most robs

interesting. how are you going to play it? obviously collect money and do missions, but to rob or to attack?

Dry
08-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Play with ur self for 2weeks ,, thn come back and play the game

Led
08-25-2012, 10:20 PM
Play with ur self for 2weeks ,, thn come back and play the game

Poetry.

You are legit my favorite poster since Flan! Legit

Brugernavn
08-26-2012, 12:44 AM
I play all three games, that way there is always something to do. And as I mostly focus on MW, I'm a heavy camper in CC and KA, which in time will make me very powerful.

Also, it's triple up on epic bosses and other events.

Luke7676
08-26-2012, 08:37 AM
interesting. how are you going to play it? obviously collect money and do missions, but to rob or to attack?

I'm going for attacks mostly. Being since 98% of ppl at my lvl and ally count have more then half my stats lol. Might as well take advantage of it. But doubtful ill make it because it being the top 25 will make it hard.

I do collect a lot but, only have all my lvl buildings and will be impossible to win unles they had lvl categories.

But Mark did say everyone would be receiveing a free unit for participating. Which isn't a bad unit either.

War Priest
08-26-2012, 09:39 AM
I became bored with the game as soon as the auction events started. Hardly log on anymore.

Poopenshire
08-26-2012, 09:46 AM
The only thinge that could keep me interested is the no cas glitch. Otherwise i will probably quit my hlp and llp within a short amount of time due to amount of heaters and hackers ruining the game

Luke7676
08-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Nice to see you make an aperance Priesty.

I hate the fact they ruined the events with the auction/leader board style.. But I just do not participate in them and keep trucking along. Come on back aboard Priesty. You know you wanna ;)

Corsair
08-26-2012, 01:13 PM
At first I thought that CC event sounded cool, until I realized that like the auction event, there is little to no chance a free or light gold player could win those. I would bet the top 25 in each category will be the mostly the same.

I have about a week until my new baby boy arrives, from then I will be lucky to just collect for a few weeks. And after that I may just move on. I was playing Blood and Glory from Glu before this, that was similar to another game that a lot of people were recommending, might look into that. Or maybe move over to KA and try to figure that game out. Eh, we'll see.

joaquim
08-26-2012, 01:19 PM
At first I thought that CC event sounded cool, until I realized that like the auction event, there is little to no chance a free or light gold player could win those. I would bet the top 25 in each category will be the mostly the same.

I have about a week until my new baby boy arrives, from then I will be lucky to just collect for a few weeks. And after that I may just move on. I was playing Blood and Glory from Glu before this, that was similar to another game that a lot of people were recommending, might look into that. Or maybe move over to KA and try to figure that game out. Eh, we'll see.

Blood and Glory is amazing! Keep playing that!

spectra
08-26-2012, 01:27 PM

if you decide to play KA, let me know if you need help
I have been playing since it started (I am level 144 with 96k/86k A/D)

Cheers

Ryan5100
08-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Blood and Glory is amazing! Keep playing that!I agree. I play that when I get bored of MW KA and CC lol

jeffrey
08-27-2012, 12:03 AM
My time is so consumed by this game and other Funzio games, event after event, non stop. Do I regret downloading MW when I bought 2 iPad 2 months ago, probably. I think I will stop at one point because I have no life other than play the Funzio games. My wife wants to divorce me.

Talking about extreme, I am playing MW, KA, CC on my 2 iPads, so it is like 6 games for me.

moneybags
08-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Its amazing how we all complain about this game in a GREE forum but we never hear a peep from GREE themselves. It is amazing how much company's just don't care any more. I wouldn't be surprised if they banned me and blocked the post now as well. That a typical move they pull too.

Agent Orange
08-27-2012, 06:09 AM
I have been a daily player for more then a year. I have been addicted to the game and obviously love to play it. But like many other things in life I am becoming bored of the same ole same ole. Anyone have any suggestions of how to spice up my Modern war life??

Better question is what is GREE doing to retain customers???

I would say in terms of customer retention SFA.

The only way that I could make the game more interesting was to start over on a different device. Notice a few familier names and lots of ripe new ones.

Maverick50727
08-27-2012, 10:01 AM

Congrats. And now you will be up in the middle of the night for other reasons than MW. But now once you put him down, you will be awake to collect. LOL Just kidding family first. It is just a game, but as I've told others it is also a good media or outlet to reduce stress from normal life if you just don't think about all the problems with MW and just play..

Hope you don't move on. We hope there are some good things in the pipe.

Maverick50727
08-27-2012, 10:13 AM
the categories are
1-most attacks
2-most robs

Hate to Hijack, but this type of event could keep me around for a while in MW for its 1yr. Questions I have is are these 4 gauged in a timeframe on the event itself (4-5 days) or life of the game? If only during the event then it is useless to most especially free players. I don't actively play CC so I don't know.

If this came to MW, I might have a chance on being top if gauge on a long term timeframe. If it was goals in MW, really how many can a high end player do. My next one takes 120hrs based on not having anything inthe pipe. If not goals and missions, how do they gauge these? I could do 1,000 low level missions or just a dozen high level mission for the same amount of energy. I see either hackers or gold players getting all of these.