PDA

View Full Version : Thug life missions disappeared

silverbackspur
08-25-2012, 05:13 AM
My thug life missions have disappeared and I only have hardcore hit man now.
It disappeared just after the Eddie sato event.
Has anyone else experienced this.
Sorry if this has already been posted, haven't been on in a while.

Dipstik
08-25-2012, 05:41 AM
You have too many goals showing. Complete a few and thug life will come back.

silverbackspur
08-25-2012, 05:44 AM
I thought that myself and completed a few but new ones came up instead. I will try do a few more and see.

Vile Lynn
08-25-2012, 05:57 AM
I thought that myself and completed a few but new ones came up instead. I will try do a few more and see.
Yeah, a while back, Jobadass & I had a thread about this...
You can only have 10 goals which is pretty lame since they landed 4 extra goals on us with the "complete the last maps" goals. So, complete a map. It is the one of only goals that won't usually generate a new goal.

I guess they want us to do maps, stop farming, or something, but the 10 goal limit is annoying, especially since there is no way I'm upping a gattlin gun or sports bar or building a crematorium, but all those goals generate new build or upgrade goals... Finishing a map is about your only hope... Or finish HH to get TL back.

silverbackspur
08-25-2012, 05:59 AM
Thanks for replies. I did have 12 and have just reduced it to 10 and the TL has come back. It cost me 11m buying hummers and katanas. It was the better option time wise as my other goals are completing full maps.

Vile Lynn
08-25-2012, 06:07 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38108-Simultaneous-HH-amp-TL-Goals

There's the thread for reference... nothing new.

TonySpaghetti
08-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Never thought I'd say this but YAY THE REAL DIPSTICK IS BACK! Lol

Zendfrim
08-25-2012, 03:25 PM
You have too many goals showing. Complete a few and thug life will come back.are you feeling well? This is the first post I can recall seeing without sarcasm or anything else of that sort from you... :o