PDA

View Full Version : ~~ !!cake!! ~~

Pages : [1] 2

Polarbear
08-25-2012, 03:27 AM
UPDATE: This thread deviates from subject very quickly MA15+
Children go away!

CCM you're still on vacation! Leave that hammer alone!

Contents page

Page 1 #1: cake
Page 2: ex-ck drama
Page 13 #123: cake
Ramble
Page 17: Jobs + sitcoms
Page 21: Tonys roomie
+ ramble everywhere!

End

Just got back from a farewell party...

and check the sugars =D

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p503/Polar2Bear/20120824_203446.jpg

Yum!

TonySpaghetti
08-25-2012, 04:22 AM
Good luck cutting that. :)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-25-2012, 06:25 AM
Your daughters are hot

mxz
08-25-2012, 06:32 AM
There is no cake.

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Your daughters are hot

What kinda reply is that? Did you zoom in on the pics in the background? CA-reepy!

Daniel2115
08-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Your daughters are hot

What a creep

Sasha54
08-25-2012, 12:59 PM
What kinda reply is that? Did you zoom in on the pics in the background? CA-reepy!

More creepy if you know that she hooked up with Joaquim in RL last week - yikes!

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 01:12 PM
More creepy if you know that she hooked up with Joaquim in RL last week - yikes!

Whaaaaaaaaat? I think that borders on pedophilia and may be illegal, but in any case it is just plain bizarre!

sister morphine
08-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Is that the real reason Joaquim had his phone "tooken" away

Sasha54
08-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Is that the real reason Joaquim had his phone "tooken" away

I guess it could be. But the odd thing is that "your boss" told me this in a forum post for all to see....and as we are known to do - we got in a little pissin contest.......BUT - that little back and forth seems to be missing - maybe because she alluded to something else and then decided it was not for public eyes.

Or maybe CCM mark asked her to delete it.

Anyway - you're CK but I like you and you are in my mob - but you might decide to switch teams 1 day.....lol

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-25-2012, 02:56 PM
but you might decide to switch teams 1 day.....lol

I did ;)

Join the Natives the undercrew of the indians!! CK amnesty from the Indians if you join me

Paulio
08-25-2012, 03:03 PM
I did ;)

Join the Natives the undercrew of the indians!! CK amnesty from the Indians if you join me

Nah, I'll take my beatings, but give many more as CK

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 03:04 PM
I did ;)

So you're changing your name from cold mafia baroness to native mafia baroness? It just doesn't seem to roll off the tongue too easily.

More importantly... You have thought about it and realized you didn't want to get smashed once you reached the higher levels and became an Indian? Granted it was a wise move to avoid having all the money you spent be a waste, but I have to say it is a real rat move as well. You have abandoned the crew that raised you because you are scared? This is despicable. I understand why you are in the natives, an under class of Indians as your actions show that NO ONE can trust you.
It would have been more respectable to fight and die with your crew than to jump the fence and switch sides.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-25-2012, 03:06 PM
I did ;)

Wow, wait no one cares

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Wow, wait no one cares

Come on baroness.. PAH- thetic!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-25-2012, 03:10 PM
So you're changing your name from cold mafia baroness to native mafia baroness? It just doesn't seem to roll off the tongue too easily.

More importantly... You have thought about it and realized you didn't want to get smashed once you reached the higher levels and became an Indian? Granted it was a wise move to avoid having all the money you spent be a waste, but I have to say it is a real rat move as well. You have abandoned the crew that raised you because you are scared? This is despicable. I understand why you are in the natives, an under class of Indians as your actions show that NO ONE can trust you.
It would have been more respectable to fight and die with your crew than to jump the fence and switch sides.

I am an Indian. My stats are plenty high as high as most Indians. I left bc I raised up CK not the other way around. CK is a sinking ship now. Infiltrated by spies, and more importantly too much work and $ for no reward. I decided I diddnt like the way I was treated by certain other leaders. There has been much infighting in CK, I could see the signs and took corrective action.

Natives is the offer to CK members in low levels to join. Once they cross HL they can become Indians. So Truth you better level up or I guess I'm your new leader.

Coldcommander
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I am an Indian. My stats are plenty high as high as most Indians. I left bc I raised up CK not the other way around. CK is a sinking ship now. Infiltrated by spies, and more importantly too much work and $ for no reward. I decided I diddnt like the way I was treated by certain other leaders. There has been much infighting in CK, I could see the signs and took corrective action.

Natives is the offer to CK members in low levels to join. Once they cross HL they can become Indians. So Truth you better level up or I guess I'm your new leader.So you raised us up by starting the fight with the Indians in the first place, got noodles upset with you, then left us because you got us infiltrated by Indians by putting a target on our backs with your words with the Indians. Any one else think this is a ****ty move?

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 03:32 PM
So you raised us up by starting the fight with the Indians in the first place, got noodles upset with you, then left us because you got us infiltrated by Indians by putting a target on our backs with your words with the Indians. Any one else think this is a ****ty move?

I agree. There is nothing more despicable than a fence jumper, fair weather friend, and dropout.

She knew what was coming and didn't want to face the music...

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Natives is the offer to CK members in low levels to join. Once they cross HL they can become Indians. So Truth you better level up or I guess I'm your new leader.

Sheeeeeeeeet, don't know what you're smoking, you would never be my leader, period.

Dipstik
08-25-2012, 04:07 PM
The cake is a lie.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Sheeeeeeeeet, don't know what you're smoking, you would never be my leader, period.

Interesting ......

NightDragon
08-25-2012, 06:32 PM
The cake is a lie.
Yes never trust a girl computer xD

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Interesting ......

Is it?

Extra characters.

Dipstik
08-25-2012, 06:55 PM
It is. Extra characters.

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 07:11 PM
It is. Extra characters.

It is?

Extra characters

sister morphine
08-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Ya, cold feet baroness works better don'cha think

TonySpaghetti
08-25-2012, 11:00 PM
This is better than the Young and the Restless... (but not as good as Coronation Street. :))

Daniel2115
08-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Wow. You can really just abandon your crew like that? Thats just pathetic, She realized she couldn't hide from them forever so she just drops her friends and crew and joins their rivals. I guess those beatings you got during those couple days of the rivals list glitch really got you scared. I knew you'd stoop low but not that low. Why would the Indians even want her? I think the Indians should kick her out and ck and the indians join up for a week or so and attack/rob her relentlessly.

Brooklyn Boy
08-26-2012, 12:13 AM
Wow. You can really just abandon your crew like that? Thats just pathetic, She realized she couldn't hide from them forever so she just drops her friends and crew and joins their rivals. I guess those beatings you got during those couple days of the rivals list glitch really got you scared. I knew you'd stoop low but not that low. Why would the Indians even want her? I think the Indians should kick her out and ck and the indians join up for a week or so and attack/rob her relentlessly.

I gotta say I'm not sure who I think stooped lower Baroness or the Indians! You can tell a lot about a person who has no loyalty!................*BB just shaken his head and walking away*

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 12:51 AM
Cake to no cake to ck drama

Shoulda seen it coming...

balax
08-26-2012, 01:29 AM
if this is not a trick of the ck leadership to uncover all the traitors in ck, u (baronless) r the bigest rat in CC history.
This is (CK)- EL and i am glad u left us because i was thinking to leave ck because of u.
This is only a game, that means we have to enjoy it. I don't have something against the indians, they seem to me like pretty cool guys. I 'll fight them of course and i know that some of them they will beat me all the time, but i don't mind because it's a just a game.
It is very strange that the indians accept u!!!
u should be beaten up by both ck and indians

oh... just removed u from my mafia

sister morphine
08-26-2012, 02:18 AM

It's the law! 😜 nice cake btw

TONYMONTANA86
08-26-2012, 02:46 AM
thats not a cake its a muffin

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 03:52 AM
thats not a cake its a muffin

Since we're all gonna go into semantics, it's a croquembouche!
(which unfortunately is also french....)

Paulio
08-26-2012, 07:57 AM

Polar bear, this isn't CK drama. This is baroness drama, and she ain't CK

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Why did she make a wizard hat out of muffins anyway? Was there ever an answer to that?

iteachem
08-26-2012, 08:07 AM
In respect of Polar Bear, how about we keep this thread on topic..

My comment.. never seen a cake like that before... Nice

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 08:10 AM
Polar bear, this isn't CK drama. This is baroness drama, and she ain't CK

+1

Personally, I have nothing against CK, but I couldn't stand that loudmouth. Now that she is not in the group, I will no longer bash the CK, either in game or on the forums. Peace CK.

Dreno33
08-26-2012, 08:11 AM
ck - the drama i hear coming from you all, i hope karma bites you in the arse in RL, use your imagination.
indians - you've been ran out of your homeland before, its only a matter of time again, eh?
baroness - shush b/c your male/female annoying comments keeps bringing out the immaturity of others. Quit being an antagonizer.

cut the drama you children, make the forums fun please? comments like mine above prove nothing, right? so, let's just cut the immaturity out of the equation and not argue over meaningless sh!t

grazie,
Dreno33

@ OP, where's the chocolate? gotta have chocolate man!!

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 08:11 AM
In respect of Polar Bear, how about we keep this thread on topic..

My comment.. never seen a cake like that before... Nice

I was writing the above when your comment posted. I agree.

How do you eat that thing? I am afraid when I pull a piece off someone is going to yell, "Jenga!".

iteachem
08-26-2012, 08:17 AM
I was writing the above when your comment posted. I agree.

How do you eat that thing? I am afraid when I pull a piece of someone is going to yell, "Jenga!".

Or avalanche.. that works for a Polar Bear

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 08:30 AM
cut the drama you children, make the forums fun please?

Drama IS fun.

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 08:34 AM
@Dreno
The annihilation of the Indians from their land was not one of your high points in history - nor ours for that matter.
Probably not a useful argument in your flavour.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 08:41 AM
Let's leave the PC crap out of this. We're talking trash about a bunch of idiots who call themselves the "Indians" and get away with it. What do you expect... baseball jokes?

Oh I got it... telemarketers who don't speak english! Wait... can we do that?

Swearengen
08-26-2012, 08:55 AM
So are Sasha and the Baroness on the same team now? WTF...this place keeps getting stranger!

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 09:11 AM
So are Sasha and the Baroness on the same team now? WTF...this place keeps getting stranger!

NOOOO...

She is full of it.......

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Let's leave the PC crap out of this. We're talking trash about a bunch of idiots who call themselves the "Indians" and get away with it. What do you expect... baseball jokes?

Oh I got it... telemarketers who don't speak english! Wait... can we do that?

Blah.....blah....blah.....
Sometimes I actual post real helpful stuff when someone asks - do you?

joaquim
08-26-2012, 09:29 AM

lol if they were on the same team all hell would break loose. They do NOT get along well.

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 09:33 AM
lol if they were on the same team all hell would break loose. They do NOT get along well.

Why don't you tell us about her - since you hooked up in RL.

Did your mommy get mad and "took" your phone....

joaquim
08-26-2012, 09:36 AM
Why don't you tell us about her - since you hooked up in RL.

Did your mommy get mad and "took" your phone....

Let me tell you something Sasha. I never hooked up with her in RL. She was in Jax but I never saw her. She made the whole thing up. The only thing that was true was when she said she recruited me into CK. The rest was not true.

iteachem
08-26-2012, 09:36 AM
See joaquim..told you not to mess with Sasha... LoL..

Shoot just forgot to follow my own advice..

Back on topic...looks like a pyramid of donuts

jobadass
08-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Polar bear, this isn't CK drama. This is baroness drama, and she ain't CKHoly crap!!! (sorry pope :) )
+1 to QPR

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 09:44 AM
Let me tell you something Sasha. I never hooked up with her in RL. She was in Jax but I never saw her. She made the whole thing up. The only thing that was true was when she said she recruited me into CK. The rest was not true.

I thought that may be the case - so tell me something else.......Why do you think she said that....

You have a history of hooking up with the biggest weirdos on the forum - unless of course they are just the same weirdo....
Either you are really a youngster or just gullible or maybe both
You should have stayed on my good side - maybe I would have taken you to a Scorpions concert.......lol

joaquim
08-26-2012, 09:58 AM
I thought that may be the case - so tell me something else.......Why do you think she said that....

You have a history of hooking up with the biggest weirdos on the forum - unless of course they are just the same weirdo....
Either you are really a youngster or just gullible or maybe both
You should have stayed on my good side - maybe I would have taken you to a Scorpions concert.......lol

I have absolutely no clue why she said that.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 10:54 AM

Now THAT would be creepy

Joeycool
08-26-2012, 10:58 AM

Just to clear this up a touch.

The natives are a crew that the baroness has started. They are going to get an amnesty from Indians as a way out of CK. We will not attack anyone from the natives.

You certainly are not an Indian if you join the natives. And there certainly is no cross over from natives to Indians At high level as implied.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 11:00 AM

The natives are a crew that the baroness has started. They are going to get an amnesty from Indians as a way out of CK. We will not attack anyone from the natives.

You certainly are not an Indian if you join the natives. And there certainly is no cross over from natives to Indians At high level as implied. you got it wrong freind if they meet our standards they will join us Indians

Dipstik
08-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Wow... I thought we were ALREADY at rock bottom. This just keeps getting dumber!

jobadass
08-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Wow... I thought we were ALREADY at rock bottom. This just keeps getting dumber!LMAO.

I see the amnesty thing isn't going to last long, anyways.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 11:06 AM
You should all convert to CCC anyway... We offer more than amnesty, we offer forgiveness! Even for pagan Indians!

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 11:09 AM

You certainly are not an Indian if you join the natives. And there certainly is no cross over from natives to Indians At high level as implied.

I didn't get that memo - about not attacking natives......lol

Jtstar7439
08-26-2012, 11:10 AM
Not to get off topic about the cake but since everyone else is I'll join the party... Isn't this game all about attacking and robbing other people!??? The majority of the people in my mob are people i met on here or people ive had back and forth battles with. You can have crapy stats but as long as you have an alarm clock you have the best defense there is against getting robbed! My stats are decent but they don't even come close to comparing to some of the HL players here. However I will rob everyone and anyone, loaner, gang, click, clan, or whatever group someone wants to come up with ill still rob them as long as I remotely have a chance against them. My attack is much higher then my defense and I put the majority of my upgrades into my IPH, why? Again that trusty alarm clock :p

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah, but you're missing the whole point of joining a gang!

... I have no idea what the point is either, but you must be missing something, right? It can't just be as dumb as it looks, can it?

Strife
08-26-2012, 11:41 AM
I gotta say I'm not sure who I think stooped lower Baroness or the Indians! You can tell a lot about a person who has no loyalty!................*BB just shaken his head and walking away*

+1 not sure why when things seem to get tough, you see how people really react....

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 11:44 AM

you got it wrong freind if they meet our standards they will join us Indians

This looks like a recipie for success! Newly joined and already at odds!

(CCC)- The Pope
08-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Yeah, but you're missing the whole point of joining a gang!

... I have no idea what the point is either, but you must be missing something, right? It can't just be as dumb as it looks, can it?

Jesus saves

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Well yeah... We're not a gang, we're a movement.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Exactly if your unganged then join a movement to bring peace to all, one bullet at a time.

joaquim
08-26-2012, 12:09 PM
Exactly if your unganged then join a movement to bring peace to all, one bullet at a time.

You're breaking your 5th Commandment: Thou shall not kill.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Its "murder"

joaquim
08-26-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm pretty sure it's kill.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Don't trust me yet, young grasshopper?

http://www.jewishveg.com/schwartz/killormurder.html

Just grabbed a quick link... There has been a lot more written on the subject, of course. Jewish rabbis are even better than lawyers when it comes to arguing about details like this.

joaquim
08-26-2012, 12:36 PM
The NKJV Bible cleary says kill not murder. And I'm pretty sure most of the other Bibles say the same thing.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 12:38 PM
one question:
I see good ole Dippy and now (CCC)Dippy; Is (CCC)Dippy, Dipstik, or sexkitteh?
Dippy, please respond.
@Polarbear That tower cake thing, looks like it could cause diabetes overnight.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 12:40 PM
one question:
I see good ole Dippy and now (CCC)Dippy; Is (CCC)Dippy, Dipstik, or sexkitteh?
Dippy, please respond.

Of course I'm Dipstik. I have seen the light and decided to follow the pope! Join us and find forgiveness!

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 12:43 PM
The NKJV Bible cleary says kill not murder. And I'm pretty sure most of the other Bibles say the same thing.

Did you look for a footnote? My RSV says "kill" with a footnote that says "murder" and my NIV says "murder" outright. It's a mistranslation.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Of course I'm Dipstik. I have seen the light and decided to follow the pope! Join us and find forgiveness!Did you mean to say, "RAWR?"

joaquim
08-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Its definitely kill.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Why are you all discussing religion? Pretty sure the CC gods (ie CCM and CJ54) will punish you for this if it continues.

And BTW it is murder. Theology teaches us that even if you "hate" someone, you are murdering them and it is not Christian to do so.

To kill someone is homicide, not necessarily murder.

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Moses was a murderer, and still remained in Gods good grace.

But I agree that this is no place for religion. It's a game forum, not a Christian science center.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Actually, the new king James version is murder as well.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Meh... I was just correcting Joaquin's quote. Not a theology discussion.

Joeycool
08-26-2012, 01:14 PM
you got it wrong freind if they meet our standards they will join us Indians

Okay. Just to get one thing straight. I am the voice of the Indians on the forum. I dont get it wrong. If you hear it from me then its Gospel.

In case you / or anyone thinking of joining the natives are under any false impressions here it is in black and white.

You are not an Indian.

You are being given an amnesty from Indian attacks on the proviso that you attack CK as they are a common enemy.

There is no "automatic" entry into the Indians from the natives. We will not accept people into our crew if they have ever been in another crew.

The exception to this rule is that if you are a native and we like you then we may at some stage offer you a teepee.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm surprised you would even give them amnesty JC.
I'd rather have the ones that show loyalty and are ready for whatever lies ahead than the rats that jump ship and climb aboard whatever floats.

Swearengen
08-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Okay. Just to get one thing straight. I am the voice of the Indians on the forum. I dont get it wrong. If you hear it from me then its Gospel.

In case you / or anyone thinking of joining the natives are under any false impressions here it is in black and white.

You are not an Indian.

You are being given an amnesty from Indian attacks on the proviso that you attack CK as they are a common enemy.

There is no "automatic" entry into the Indians from the natives. We will not accept people into our crew if they have ever been in another crew.

The exception to this rule is that if you are a native and we like you then we may at some stage offer you a teepee.

Hell think we need a sticky thread - listing all the gangs and gang affiliations!

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh526/thesamcro/gangs-of-new-york-2002.jpg

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 01:32 PM
If you hear it from me then its Gospel.

BLASPHEMY!

Repent your heathen ways and convert to CCC! Follow the infallible word of The Pope!

Joeycool
08-26-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm surprised you would even give them amnesty JC.
I'd rather have the ones that show loyalty and are ready for whatever lies ahead than the rats that jump ship and climb aboard whatever floats.

We want CK to admit defeat.

Or we want to see them disbanded.

We dont want to join sides with them.

Anyone who wants to get out of the war with the Indians but wants to stay in a gang with their friends etc now has that chance. It is a good deal.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-26-2012, 01:53 PM
BLASPHEMY!

Repent your heathen ways and convert to CCC! Follow the infallible word of The Pope!

^^ What he said

Jtstar7439
08-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Hell think we need a sticky thread - listing all the gangs and gang affiliations!

That's for damn sure, I can't even keep track anymore.... Every time I refresh my rivals list there's a new group.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 01:59 PM
We want CK to admit defeat.

Or we want to see them disbanded.

We dont want to join sides with them.

Anyone who wants to get out of the war with the Indians but wants to stay in a gang with their friends etc now has that chance. It is a good deal.Very fair of you, but it seems the one/ones that talked the most hype about beating the Indians, are the cowards now. I have friends in your crew and CK, But the natives are in range...always.
Hopefully someone will explain how they can be identified. Maybe a yellow streak up the back of their hood?

Burn
08-26-2012, 02:01 PM

You are not an Indian.

That's the nearest thing I've seen on this thread to 'word from on high'.

Amen to that.

sister morphine
08-26-2012, 02:07 PM

You are not an Indian.

Ouch! The wages of sin are death

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Very fair of you, but it seems the one/ones that talked the most hype about beating the Indians, are the cowards now. I have friends in your crew and CK, But the natives are in range...always.
Hopefully someone will explain how they can be identified. Maybe a yellow streak up the back of their hood?

LOL

I hit someone today - before I knew all of this - they had an (N) in front of their name so I assume that's it....

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Now THAT would be creepy

Enough of that - you have to be nice to me now!

iteachem
08-26-2012, 02:18 PM
LOL

I hit someone today - before I knew all of this - they had an (N) in front of their name so I assume that's it....

That would be extremely fast work...Most CK I have hit don't know about the forum stuff yet...

jobadass
08-26-2012, 02:25 PM
LOL

I hit someone today - before I knew all of this - they had an (N) in front of their name so I assume that's it....gives me a target. Thanks Sasha.
Was it a yellow "N".
After all the bs hype that these guys have been putting up, the players decide to call a truce.
Laughable.
Baroness, you got accussed of being bent over and sodomized...the whole time talking about how bad you were. I guess OP was right; Here's your cake, eat it.

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 02:29 PM
That would be extremely fast work...Most CK I have hit don't know about the forum stuff yet...

Ok - I may be wrong - I almost asked the guy what it stood for but forgot to.
It will be interesting to see the dynamics of who switches ......

Should make for some good sh?!s and giggles......lol

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 02:35 PM
You are not an Indian.

Clear enough for you baroness? Nicely put Mr. Cool.

You guys may want to think about clarifying things with the baroness, so she knows her place and to stay in it.
Remember, she is the one who started the war, with her mouth and this forum.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Clear enough for you baroness? Nicely put Mr. Cool.

You guys may want to think about clarifying things with the baroness, so she knows her place and to stay in it.
Remember, she is the one who started the war, with her mouth and this forum.

Lol... you're such a barnacle.

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Lol... you're such a barnacle.

And you're a loudmouth heathen, not to mention a joke, a sell out, a loser, a chicken**** and absolutely pathetic.

DoubleBarrelMob
08-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Ah, the forum. How things have not changed. I see Kitteh is still trolling with multiple personalities and The Indians and the CK are still in a war. I can honestly say, I am glad I retired. Enjoy yourselves children, but play nicely!

Stock Slayer
08-26-2012, 03:11 PM

You are not an Indian.

Flub the Indians. Y'all a bunch of nerds typing tough guys. Instead of buying a vault, try giving charity.

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Flub the Indians. Y'all a bunch of nerds typing tough guys. Instead of buying a vault, try giving charity.

This coming from the guy who said he spent 8g's on the game.

Dude.... Either get your lies straight or shut your trap. I suggest you do both...

Also, you may want to change ur name to hypocritical douchebag. It fits you better!

Stock Slayer
08-26-2012, 03:27 PM
This coming from the guy who said he spent 8g's on the game.

Dude.... Either get your lies straight or shut your trap. I suggest you do both...

Also, you may want to change ur name to hypocritical douchebag. It fits you better!
I give 10% to my temple every month. Im a Jew. Religion actually has a meaning for me. Not some dummy organization that believes some shmuck walked on water. What a bunch of buffoons.

joaquim
08-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that stock slayer could actually be QPR but now he's hating on the Indians?

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 03:31 PM
I give 10% to my temple every month. Im a Jew. Religion actually has a meaning for me. Not some dummy organization that believes some shmuck walked on water. What a bunch of buffoons.

I think that's bannable........why go there - no need.

If we are such buffoons - why are you talking with us?

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 03:31 PM
The only thing that was true was when she said she recruited me into CK.

So when she recruited you into CK, we're you informed at the time that you would become Bantha fodder and the new enemy of the natives AND the Indians? Is that why your phone was "tooken" away? Because your parents disagreed with you joining CK? :)

jobadass
08-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that stock slayer could actually be QPR but now he's hating on the Indians?Yes...you are. Go to bed, school in the morning.

mnju_03
08-26-2012, 03:32 PM
I currently manage over 10 different accounts on this forum.

joaquim
08-26-2012, 03:33 PM

Jesus a shmuck? Enjoy spending all eternity in hell.

Jtstar7439
08-26-2012, 03:34 PM

WTF??? So this thread went from a picture of a cake to an all out holy war in a matter of 11 pages?? Wow.........

TonySpaghetti
I currently manage over 10 different accounts on this forum.

Funzio should link the forums to the game. That would avoid people having multiple accounts.

Stock Slayer
I think that's bannable........why go there - no need.

If we are such buffoons - why are you talking with us?
The girlfriend is doing homework and I'm bored. Y'all are my only entertainment while I do laundry.

iteachem
WTF??? So this thread went from a picture of a cake to an all out holy war in a matter of 11 pages?? Wow.........

LOL nice analysis..

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 03:35 PM

Don't believe some shmuck walked on water but believe some other shmuck parted the sea?
You, my friend are delusional. This is the problem with organized religion, everyone of them thinks that their story is the gospel, and the others a fairy tale. Again, change your name to hypocritical buffoon, it suits you better.

Stock Slayer
08-26-2012, 03:35 PM
LMAO!!! Awesome.....

Stock Slayer
08-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Don't believe some shmuck walked on water but believe some other shmuck parted the sea?
You, my friend are delusional. This is the problem with organized religion, everyone of them thinks that their story is the gospel, and the others a fairy tale. Again, change your name to hypocritical buffoon, it suits you better.
\Jews were first. JS

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 03:40 PM
We need some Muslims on here - just to make it go totally pear-shaped!

I'm a Jedi, does that count?

Jtstar7439
08-26-2012, 03:41 PM
I mean I've seen threads on all sorts of forums go off topic. But from a cake to a holy war is with out a doubt the strangest yet lol.

Stock Slayer
I'm a Jedi, does that count?
Yes......................

TonySpaghetti
I mean I've seen threads on all sorts of forums go off topic. But from a cake to a holy war is with out a doubt the strangest yet lol.

I think it's called a Jihad. :)

joaquim
08-26-2012, 03:45 PM
This thread
Current stage: holy war
Next stage: TBD

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 03:47 PM
This thread

Back to cake:

http://www.kempenfeltcakes.com/images/HelloKittyCake.JPG

Jtstar7439
This thread

Super bowl picks lol

Mine.
49ers vs Ravens

chimera69
Holy crap. The discussions in this thread now make the CC Pope look like a saint.

All of you - back off right now on the religion talk. Stock slayer, let me see if I'm understanding you correctly. Because you're bored & doing the laundry, you think it's OK to trash someone else's religion? On a game forum?? Nevermind. I actually don't care what you're answer is. You, & everyone else here quit dumping on each others religion (or lack thereof). It is it is a huge insult to the other person, as well as to your own religion, to be acting this way.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Let's have a Leafs vs Habs fight.......lol

That wouldn't be fair for the Leafs. :)

joaquim
08-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Super bowl picks lol

Mine.
49ers vs Ravens

No no no its definitely gonna be Saints vs. Patriots.

Stock Slayer
08-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Super bowl picks lol

Mine.
49ers vs Ravens
Cowboys vs cowboys.
Oh yeah, THAT good.

Ghost818
08-26-2012, 04:01 PM
All Polarbear wanted to do was show us the cake mountain. Go figure what this place can become.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 04:05 PM
This girl I'm watching The Dictator with is a freakin retard. I have to explain the jokes to her. Wtf??? AND she thinks she's staying for dinner! How do I get rid of her politely?

Jtstar7439
08-26-2012, 04:06 PM
This girl I'm watching The Dictator with is a freakin retard. I have to explain the jokes to her. Wtf??? AND she thinks she's staying for dinner! How do I get rid of her politely?

Tell her your wife is coming home :p

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Tell her your wife is coming home :p

Lol she knows I'm not married. She's wearing my socks. I want them back.

Stock Slayer
08-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Tell her your crime city stats including income per hour. My lady hates that shizzle.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 04:11 PM
She saw me on the forums and said "Wow, you must be really bored!". Ummmmm, yes. Yes I am. I never thought anybody could be this clueless.

Burn
08-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Forum has gone all to sh!t.

CCM, how about this... instead of allegedly tipping off your favoured trolls that they need to 'cool down with the multiple accounts' (words attributed to you by one of said trolls), the same troll who then also brags to people about their multiple trolling accounts, and how you are in 'their pocket', why not just enforce the 'one account per user' rule, and ban those that use multiple accounts that add nothing of value to the community?

This forum makes Gree look like they couldn't run a bath.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Nice cake Polarbear! Are those doughnuts on top?

iteachem
08-26-2012, 04:13 PM
All Polarbear wanted to do was show us the cake mountain. Go figure what this place can become.

My apologies to Polarbear as I got caught up in this today as well..

jobadass
08-26-2012, 04:15 PM
My apologies to Polarbear as I got caught up in this today as well..you're a good dude Teach. CAKE!

iteachem
08-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Nice cake Polarbear! Are those doughnuts on top?

I want to know what those little white egg shaped things are

Sasha54
08-26-2012, 04:16 PM
It's a pretty cake - could be on Cake Wars...

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 04:17 PM
I want to know what those little white egg shaped things are

The girl I'm with thinks it's garlic. *facepalm*

I'm guessing white chocolate.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm not sure if the wings are edible but they look like they might taste like butterscotch....I heart butterscotch

joaquim
08-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Cowboys vs cowboys.
Oh yeah, THAT good.

The Cowboys won't be making it to the Super Bowl for a VERY long time.

iteachem
08-26-2012, 04:21 PM
you're a good dude Teach. CAKE!

No.. just a person who makes mistakes but owns up to them..

Are those leaves edible?

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Forum has gone all to sh!t.

CCM, how about this... instead of allegedly tipping off your favoured trolls that they need to 'cool down with the multiple accounts' (words attributed to you by one of said trolls), the same troll who then also brags to people about their multiple trolling accounts, and how you are in 'their pocket', why not just enforce the 'one account per user' rule, and ban those that use multiple accounts that add nothing of value to the community?

This forum makes Gree look like they couldn't run a bath.

Shorter Burn:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4929029708316824&id=567a5ca63d77906cdb702ada07121f32

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Packers Ravens.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Shorter Burn:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4929029708316824&id=567a5ca63d77906cdb702ada07121f32Easy, Kitteh

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 04:42 PM
\Jews were first. JS

SA-wing and a miss!
Think again. You need a refresher in theology. There were many before the Jews, just like there were many after, and many yet to come.

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 04:45 PM
No.. just a person who makes mistakes but owns up to them..

Are those leaves edible?

Yea everything was edible.

Vanilla and chocolate custard balls
Solid caramel flowers/leaves
White rock sugar eggs
Shortbread base
White chocolate plaque

Kept my blood glucose levels high for a week =D

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 04:45 PM

Start scratching your feet, complaining about a fungal infection. She'll give up the socks quick. It might get her to leave as well. If not mention you fondness of buggery and that should do it!

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 04:51 PM

White rock sugar eggs
Shortbread base
White chocolate plaque

What? No garlic? Wtf? Lol

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Start scratching your feet, complaining about a fungal infection. She'll give up the socks quick. It might get her to leave as well. If not mention you fondness of buggery and that should do it!

I think she might be into buggery too. That's the only reason she's still here. Haha

joaquim
08-26-2012, 04:54 PM
I think she might be into buggery too. That's the only reason she's still here. Haha

Just take advantage of the stuff she doesn't like.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 04:55 PM
She ordered pizza while I was outside putting the top back on the jeep. Grrrrr

joaquim
08-26-2012, 04:57 PM

She spending your money or her money?
And I can tell you're not happy. You obviously wanted the spaghetti. :p

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 04:58 PM
She spending your money or her money?
And I can tell you're not happy. You obviously wanted the spaghetti. :p

Her own, but that's not the point. I wanted her gone.

joaquim
08-26-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm telling you man. Take advantage of the stuff she doesn't like. If she likes frogs, go to the backyard, look for one, when you find it grab it, kill it, and eat it's legs.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 05:03 PM
You're having this conversation with us while she's still there?

Hang up the phone and go have some sex. Sheesh.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:05 PM
I don't think she's smart enough to know what she doesn't like. I just wanted to spend a quiet evening alone on the crapper while playing CC. Lol

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:06 PM
You're having this conversation with us while she's still there?

Hang up the phone and go have some sex. Sheesh.

Yeah, she's lying down on the couch and watching Saw.

iteachem
08-26-2012, 05:10 PM

White rock sugar eggs
Shortbread base
White chocolate plaque

Was it your farewell party? You retiring or job change by chance? Maybe they were trying to kill you with that sugar

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 05:12 PM

Quick, check your bathroom, if there's an extra toothbrush in the holder, your screwed!

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm telling you man. Take advantage of the stuff she doesn't like. If she likes frogs, go to the backyard, look for one, when you find it grab it, kill it, and eat it's legs.

Huh what? No.

joaquim
08-26-2012, 05:27 PM

Sounds like fun.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm going to try to freak her out by eating a Snickers bar with a knife and fork.

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Was it your farewell party? You retiring or job change by chance? Maybe they were trying to kill you with that sugar

Not my party.

Retiring! Haha I wish! I'm just waiting for a fat redundancy payment when automation takes over my biochemistry department, then heading back to uni again to study engineering, while bartending on the side.
Retire.... Lol good one!

PS: Kids, never study a science degree! Waste of time!

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 05:32 PM
"redundancy payment?"

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:33 PM
"redundancy payment?"

"take this money because you've been replaced by a machine"

joaquim
08-26-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm going to try to freak her out by eating a Snickers bar with a knife and fork.

If you did that infront of me, I would say you're crazy.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:34 PM

And I would reply that you need to watch more Seinfeld. :)

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:36 PM
She says she doesn't drink while she eats. I have a feeling that's more of a motor skills capacity issue than a personal preference.

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 05:37 PM
"take this money because you've been replaced by a machine"

LOL essentially yup! Roughly 10 weeks pay

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:38 PM
LOL essentially yup! Roughly 10 weeks pay

Only 10 weeks? How long have you been there?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 05:43 PM

You could re-enact the movie Saw that's how I get rid of my dates

iteachem
08-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Not my party.

Retiring! Haha I wish! I'm just waiting for a fat redundancy payment when automation takes over my biochemistry department, then heading back to uni again to study engineering, while bartending on the side.
Retire.... Lol good one!

PS: Kids, never study a science degree! Waste of time!

That's my degree.. Biochem and Chemistry.. Ran a research lab for a while (transplant immunology)....even got published a few times...enjoy teaching much more lol

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:45 PM

You always struck me as more of a Praying Mantis type. :)

joaquim
08-26-2012, 05:45 PM
And I would reply that you need to watch more Seinfeld. :)

I don't watch Seinfeld. I watch Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, That 70s Show, and Spongebob.

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 05:46 PM

I would say you are quite sophisticated.

joaquim
08-26-2012, 05:46 PM

hahahahahahahahahaha!

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:47 PM
I don't watch Seinfeld. I watch Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, That 70s Show, and Spongebob.

Watch Seinfeld - you won't regret it. Curb Your Enthusiasm is good too. The Michael J Fox episode was the funniest (IMHO)

(CCC)Dipstik
08-26-2012, 05:47 PM
So it's severance pay? Or is it somehow specifically linked to your job becoming "redundant?" That's where I'm confused.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:48 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha!

Why are you laughing? You made it out alive. ;)

joaquim
08-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Why are you laughing? You made it out alive. ;)

But I lost a couple of limbs in the process. :D

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:53 PM
But I lost a couple of limbs in the process. :D

I'm not surprised. ;)

joaquim
08-26-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm not surprised. ;)

Yea now I've been reanimated as a zombie.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Yea now I've been reanimated as a zombie.

Well, now we know why your phone got tooked. :D

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Oreiley factor (of course)
Breaking Bad (one of the best shows ever made)
BoardWalk Empire (same as above)
Real Time with Bill Maher

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 06:00 PM

¿Que? Extra characters.

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Watch Seinfeld - you won't regret it. Curb Your Enthusiasm is good too. The Michael J Fox episode was the funniest (IMHO)

Larry David is a comic genius.

Another funny show: Louie

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 06:02 PM
So it's severance pay? Or is it somehow specifically linked to your job becoming "redundant?" That's where I'm confused.

Similar depending on what country and type on employment your in.

By my understanding:

Redundancy payments are given when your job no longer exists and your employer can't give you another position.
Severance packages pay off any sick leave, contract time, time in lieu, and a bit extra to find a new job.

In my case I should be recieving both.

noodles
I like Boardwalk empire...:)
I love quiet Sunday's, to just kick ur feet up and relax...no drama:)

joaquim

Never heard of it
Heard of it but never seen an episode
Same as above
Never heard of it

joaquim
08-26-2012, 06:04 PM

Never seen Louie but it looks funny. Wilfred just looks dumb. Totally Biased looks hilarious.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 06:04 PM

Yeah, totally agree. The Palestinian Chicken was hilarious too (and rather appropriate for the direction this thread took earlier).

Chuck Lorre's shows are good too (with the exception of Dharma & Greg)

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 06:05 PM
I like Boardwalk empire...:)
I love quiet Sunday's, to just kick ur feet up and relax...no drama:)

Just be happy you don't have a pizza-eating-squatter on your couch. :)

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Just be happy you don't have a pizza-eating-squatter on your couch. :)

Yell "FIRE" at the top of your lungs. Once she runs out of the house, lock the door behind her. Problem solved!

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 06:07 PM

I liked Bill Maher's Religulous.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Yell "FIRE" at the top of your lungs. Once she runs out of the house, lock the door behind her. Problem solved!

Trust me - she won't run. She'll just look at me blankly and say "what? Fire what?". (I actually just tested this to be sure I was accurately reporting her reaction). LMAO

joaquim
08-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Trust me - she won't run. She'll just look at me blankly and say "what? Fire what?". (I actually just tested this to be sure I was accurately reporting her reaction). LMAO

If she has anything in her hands, grab it, ask her if she wants it back, if she says yes throw it out the window and lock the door.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 06:18 PM
If she has anything in her hands, grab it, ask her if she wants it back, if she says yes throw it out the window and lock the door.

She's holding her phone. I live on the 3rd floor. She's lying down like she's about to give birth. I'm gonna try to sneak a picture. If someone can host it for me, PM me your email address - I'll try to sneak a picture. (may include a bit of cleavage)

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 06:18 PM
If she has anything in her hands, grab it, ask her if she wants it back, if she says yes throw it out the window and lock the door. throw it out the WINDOW and lock the DOOR. Now what is that going to accomplish?

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 06:19 PM
throw it out the WINDOW and lock the DOOR. Now what is that going to accomplish?

His first idea was probably to feed her to my ill-tempered, mutated sea bass. :)

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 06:20 PM
His first idea was probably to feed her to my ill-tempered, mutated sea bass. :)

Kick his ass sea bass!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Never heard of it
Heard of it but never seen an episode
Same as above
Never heard of it

You need to become a factor fan! Will open your eyes to the world! Look up fox news at 8pm weekdays

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 06:26 PM
This hurricane/tropical storm is getting crazy wind!

Daniel2115
08-26-2012, 06:29 PM
This hurricane/tropical storm is getting crazy wind!

I know. I was just down on the beach and almost got blown away lol

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Squatter picture coming soon. Thank you to Baroness for hosting.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Just lost 2 fan blades on the porch!!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 07:13 PM
Good to go tony pm'd

Just lost power :(

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:16 PM
Good to go tony pm'd

Thanks Baroness! Here you go folks, squatter on my couch:

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/photo.jpg

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Good to go tony pm'd

Poor you.

The worst we get in Sydney is little pebbles of hail...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Thanks Baroness! Here you go folks, squatter on my couch:

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/photo.jpg

Reposted for those who missed last page

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Tony, I don't know what you're complaining about. Nevermind how dingy she is, she looks like fun!

Paulio
08-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Hey Tony, she's not bad lookin. Quite being so intellectual and give into your superficial side :cool:

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:23 PM
She's fun, just not into dumb chicks. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Do you want to borrow my ****? If that was on my couch right now....

Paulio
08-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Tony, your penis doesn't know she's dumb ...

Distasteful?

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:26 PM
She's one of the hookers I used to drive around.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Yes exactly

jobadass
08-26-2012, 07:27 PM
you're pimp...Now go hit it.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes exactly

Exactly what?

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 07:29 PM

In that case, tell her to take off your damn socks and get the hell outta your house!

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 07:30 PM

I'm confused, isn't this a +1?

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:30 PM
I don't get why she wanted the socks in the first place. It's hot as hell here.

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm confused, isn't this a +1?

When you work with them, they lose their appeal very fast. Sure, they're fun, nice to look at, but they're mega annoying.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 07:33 PM
When you work with them, they lose their appeal very fast. Sure, they're fun, nice to look at, but they're mega annoying.dehydration is a biotch

TruthHurts
When you work with them, they lose their appeal very fast. Sure, they're fun, nice to look at, but they're mega annoying.

There is also the old adage; "don't sh1t where you eat"

Jtstar7439
you're pimp...Now go hit it.

Now the question to continue to go of topic is who here has collected from a building either during or right after sex?

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:34 PM
There is also the old adage; "don't sh1t where you eat"

Or don't dip your pen in company ink. ;)

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Now the question to continue to go of topic is who here has collected from a building either during or right after sex?

Never during...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Before and after of course, during... Now that's just rude

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:36 PM

Haven't gotten (I know, bad grammar... Sorry!) any in over a year, so not me. Only started playing in February.

Steve0
Do you want to borrow my ****? If that was on my couch right now.... +100000000000 whats 1 more?

jobadass
all of a sudden the word "cake" has a new meaning.
Let's keep this thread OT and PG-13 fellas

LOL

TruthHurts
Or don't dip your pen in company ink. ;)

Yours is a little more PC friendly!

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:37 PM

LOL

Gotta admit it's a bit more pleasant now than where the thread was going before...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-26-2012, 07:37 PM
get some sauce on the noodles tony

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Haven't gotten (I know, bad grammar... Sorry!) any in over a year, so not me. Only started playing in February.

Whaaaaat? Then take advantage of that thing on your couch! In the name of biology, to make sure everything still works!

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:39 PM
get some sauce on the noodles tony

She put hot sauce on her pizza.

I think I've given up hope. I haven't shaved in over 2 weeks now. I just don't care anymore. Lol

Steve0
There so needs an off topic section.

TruthHurts
Gotta admit it's a bit more pleasant now than where the thread was going before...

First rule of fight club...

Jtstar7439
08-26-2012, 07:41 PM

Anything is better then a holy war lol.

jobadass
08-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Cheers to Polarbear for the "cake" thread! I never liked cake before tonight.

Polarbear
08-26-2012, 07:43 PM

LOL

It's okay, I have given warning in original post =D

TonySpaghetti
08-26-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the "This has gone weirdly off-topic" lock. :)

Paulio
08-26-2012, 07:44 PM
What the hell is wrong with putting sauce on your pizza?

TruthHurts
08-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Back to business.. Tony, you can't give up, you have to get back on the whorse. 😁

jobadass
It's okay, I have given warning in original post =Dbig thumbs, way up.

TonySpaghetti
Cheers to Polarbear for the "cake" thread! I never liked cake before tonight.

I should sing some AC/DC for her and say "Let me cut your cake with my knife". Lol

jobadass
08-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Back to business.. Tony, you can't give up, you have to get back on the whorse. ��again...big thumbs, way up