PDA

View Full Version : Which Buildings to Upgrade

Serboy
08-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Which money buildings are more beneficial to upgrade ? Which buiLding do I have to upgrade first ?

GetItOn
08-25-2012, 01:01 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdGxyTXZFeTRBc1poXy1xcVg0cHFKQ UE#gid=1

P4TR1C14N
08-25-2012, 01:36 AM
See link getiton. It contains all THE answers you seek.

ezinap
08-25-2012, 05:50 AM
Here's another one, with even more info:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0e lE

Crazy Canuck
08-25-2012, 09:17 AM
IMO best money building to upgrade is any one that gas a 12, 24 or 48 hour collection. Sure they won't give you the IPH increase that a cottage or farm will but they give you the best actual income!

Some think they make good targets for raider but really how hard is it to get into a habit of login in twice a day at same time to collect those building? If all synced together it should be easy to never have them raided and when upgrade can give a big slump sum of cash in 1 swoop

Njwmrb
08-25-2012, 11:25 AM
IMO best money building to upgrade is any one that gas a 12, 24 or 48 hour collection. Sure they won't give you the IPH increase that a cottage or farm will but they give you the best actual income!

Some think they make good targets for raider but really how hard is it to get into a habit of login in twice a day at same time to collect those building? If all synced together it should be easy to never have them raided and when upgrade can give a big slump sum of cash in 1 swoop

This is my philosophy as well.

erik41141
08-26-2012, 05:55 PM
I believe literally made a thread about this 20 mins ago...this is awkward. But i do agree with the fact about 12, 24, and 48 hour buildings since getting the times right is fairly easy and even if you miss them once or twice they are still beneficial to those times when you need massive amounts of cash for high costing upgrade buildings and want to avoid the rish of getting raided while raising. I can delete my old thread if we want to continue this here and re-post but either or im really curous about this topic. Interesting to see how manny diferent play styles are in a game that is fairly linear, upgrde to get high priests so you can save and defend yourself for dragons then build dragon army. Its really what in-between units you decide to build and heavily if you spend gems or not but thats a completley differnet discussion entirely. Lets try to keep this to the generic player possibly spending some gems here and there so that we can have a control people can expand upon for those that do purchase gems.

tcapi
08-26-2012, 06:19 PM

+1 C Canuck.

I too consider when the upgrade would complete. I might slip in a defence tower upgrade to make sure I have upgrade on going all the time.

whiterider
08-26-2012, 06:21 PM
OK, lets continue this thread than.

In between archers and dragons you have plenty of choices. My first great "shot" was to upgrade my Machinery to lvl 10 - I got Zeppelins with 17 defense on the way pumping my defense higher than 95% of all other players on my level and Flaming Catapults for my attack, again I was in the higher end of line. That assured me so much gold gained from other players and in the same time a great stability. From more 100 raids my defense was destroyed only three times, 2 times rivals got nothing, I got only one big loss because of unvaulted money (I lost appr. 40k gold because I was over my vault limit). After that loss I went for high priests and now I am calm again that my kingdom is well protected :)

erik41141
08-26-2012, 06:35 PM
OK, lets continue this thread than.

In between archers and dragons you have plenty of choices. My first great "shot" was to upgrade my Machinery to lvl 10 - I got Zeppelins with 17 defense on the way pumping my defense higher than 95% of all other players on my level and Flaming Catapults for my attack, again I was in the higher end of line. That assured me so much gold gained from other players and in the same time a great stability. From more 100 raids my defense was destroyed only three times, 2 times rivals got nothing, I got only one big loss because of unvaulted money (I lost appr. 40k gold because I was over my vault limit). After that loss I went for high priests and now I am calm again that my kingdom is well protected :)

Sorry for quoting that entire thing but im on my ipad and its awful to cut things out. The wierd thing is all I did was go attack my entire early levels and pump hero strength to farm pve. I would go full battering rams always and then do catapults (i know not the best investment, but just goes to show) and then i eveuntially ventured onto the fourm and discovered the true nature of the vault and how you need defense to save for high level buildings. So after stoping questing and paying absurd amounts for weapons that realy didnt do much, i started upgrading wizard tower to get high priests. Then once i got 7 on that worked on getting breeding den to basilisks to get some attck just in time for the boss events. Now i work on high priests and have like 600+ with only 71 allies (probably should get more allies to take advantage of that amount) but im just working on upgrading certian money buildings and doing lumber mill now. Also working on level 5 mastery on some maps so i can take advantage of level 5 mastery high paying bosses. I dont know thats how i did it but i never upgraded those beginning buildings past the point where i gave up on fufilling those quests that had minimal payouts. If theres something wrong that im missing I would love to hear it because im just beginning to get serious about formulating a strategy for this game, have been playing fairly casual for too long not to.

Kiss Of Death
08-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Definately get the lumber mill up grading as much as you can after level 12 reached. Magic is quickTo upgrade to priests for defense if you are among and when higher the wizard spire for high priest toDefend while camping.Income wise unless your a regular log inner then as they said the ones that you can time easy collection of are a better priority. Also keep that vault upgrading all the time... It gets very very slow towards the end when you really need that gold protected.

erik41141
08-26-2012, 11:13 PM
I mean i have the gold vault filled but im wondering what are some different strategies other than upgrade what you think you can time to try to compete in the later levels