PDA

View Full Version : I'm not Payam but this is a Pope thread

(CCC)- The Pope
08-24-2012, 07:28 PM
An homage to the Great White Knight of Crime City

For those who are unaware Payam is a revered player of epic stats and character.

He played for a long time then retired.

He owned a Lamborghini and beat the Indians constantly

Does it get better?

joaquim
08-24-2012, 07:29 PM
You're Payam!

NotHappyatU
08-24-2012, 07:29 PM
W.....T.....F

Dravak
08-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Oh pope and you recruited the baroness ... let me guess 2 others too ?

Welcome back and show me some evil :D

(CCC)- The Pope
08-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Was that English dragak?

Dravak
08-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Pftttt that is much beter :p

Lupo
08-24-2012, 08:28 PM
An homage to the Great White Knight of Crime City

For those who are unaware Payam is a revered player of epic stats and character.

He played for a long time then retired.

He owned a Lamborghini and beat the Indians constantly

Does it get better?

First of all you're The Baroness (BTW you quit ck and now you try to build another pathetic gang)(sic).
Secondly Gayam played only 6-7 months and quit the game because top Indians beat him @clock nonstop (pathetic coward).
Finally, when the heck I will take you from behind (again) Baroness?
Regards,
Lupo (the guy who retired Gayam and soon Menace):p:p:p

(CCC)Dipstik
08-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Crime City Christians don't "recruit"... we convert!

noodles
08-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Dipstick ur pic is awesome...lmao! Still gonna beat ur azz though:)

(CCC)Dipstik
08-24-2012, 08:54 PM
And I forgive you for that. I'm going to evangelize to the indians and get them to renounce their pagan ways. If that doesn't work, maybe smallpox.

noodles
08-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Smallpox? Ok, another 4 months of extra beat downs for u:)

TruthHurts
08-24-2012, 09:34 PM
Hello baroness, still trollin?

Sam @
08-25-2012, 03:58 AM
Pope, I actually hope you are Payam, you should come back! You made things interesting!

Your favorite line was 10-0 chump, thanks for the 7 million 😄😄😄

Nudie
08-25-2012, 05:11 AM
I miss Baroness. I don't like the Pope. :p

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 05:34 AM
First of all you're The Baroness (BTW you quit ck and now you try to build another pathetic gang)(sic).
Secondly Gayam played only 6-7 months and quit the game because top Indians beat him @clock nonstop (pathetic coward).
Finally, when the heck I will take you from behind (again) Baroness?
Regards,
Lupo (the guy who retired Gayam and soon Menace):p:p:p
You're a moron to assume your efforts in this video game have any real consequences for people in the real world. Your life is sad, lonely, and miserable. You're a joke.
Regards,
"Alex"
(keep hitting refresh, dummy)

Dipstik
08-25-2012, 05:36 AM
I miss Baroness. I don't like the Pope. :p

Sacrilege! Repent your heresy and convert!

iteachem
08-25-2012, 05:39 AM
You're a moron to assume your efforts in this video game have any real consequences for people in the real world. Your life is sad, lonely, and miserable. You're a joke.
Regards,
"Alex"

Funny that your life is so amazing that you bother to read all of these threads just to comment....

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-25-2012, 05:48 AM
My life is amazing

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Funny that your life is so amazing that you bother to read all of these threads just to comment....
I've got 15 minutes to kill. eh.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-25-2012, 05:54 AM
That's not all you kill

Apparently you slay stocks

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 05:59 AM
That's not all you kill

Apparently you slay stocks
Most of the time ;)

Sam @
08-25-2012, 06:15 AM
Regards,
"Alex"

A lot of hatred there Alex aka stock slayer. 😠

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 06:19 AM
A lot of hatred there Alex aka stock slayer. ��
This game sometimes gets the best of me. I refuse to spend anymore money on this game and have to live with you girls stalking me all day everyday. My goals for the game are IPH, but I get stuff posted to my wall like "should have kept your mouth shut" and "show some respect". PLEASE!!! Y'all are nobodies spending your way to nothing trying to convince yourselves you are something. It's pitiful and I get a little irritated (which, admittedly, is my bad)

Dravak
08-25-2012, 06:28 AM
Well shouldn't you be happy you are somebody in Real Life ?
I don't know if you were truely happy , you wouldn't need to go on this rant rage online !

Something missing ? play the game you want with your IPH , learn to let others play the game they want !
Nobody forces anybody to do anything , unlike real life with obligations and things.

You can just shut down the forum , shut down the game , uninstall it , and move on !

Sam @
08-25-2012, 06:40 AM
Fair enough, we appreciate your story for your bravery, courage and honesty. But when you start ranting and swearing at people, they are obviously going to get pissed! It's like a little kid who lost in a game cuz they were attacked etc.

We don't attack people for no reason, you obviously said something offensive. I'm not promising you anything but I will try and get you off the hit list.

It goes both ways, say you hit someone weaker and they start cursing and telling you off, wouldn't you retaliate or at least mouth them off? It's just a game!

Burn
08-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Stock Slayer, it's a game of Crime, where enemies get beaten down relentlessly.

And like real life, money is at the root of the power.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

There is always Gameboy and Pokemon if you prefer a more gentle existence.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-25-2012, 06:50 AM
The above was spoken by a fool

Burn
08-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Hello Baronness, how's your credibility today?

(CCC)- The Pope
08-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Keep guessing

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 07:00 AM
Stock Slayer, it's a game of Crime, where enemies get beaten down relentlessly.

And like real life, money is at the root of the power.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

There is always Gameboy and Pokemon if you prefer a more gentle existence.
Cmon man. That's like thinking youre a tough soldier because your Call of Duty stats are good. Just because you outspent the next guy and bought the crate that gave you the rare, doesn't make you "a boss". My whole aggravation (and I've gotta stop coming here to whine about it), is that people have 'demanded' respect from me. DEMANDED.

Johnno
08-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Stock Slayer, I don't really say much on the forum, but I've been a member for a while. Most ppl here are trying to have fun or get tips about the game. Could you please leave and take your negative attitude with you.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-25-2012, 07:08 AM
Stock Slayer, I don't really say much on the forum, but I've been a member for a while. Most ppl here are trying to have fun or get tips about the game. Could you please leave and take your negative attitude with you.

(hey, Johnno who's it going?) not trying to derail.

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Fair enough, we appreciate your story for your bravery, courage and honesty. But when you start ranting and swearing at people, they are obviously going to get pissed! It's like a little kid who lost in a game cuz they were attacked etc.

We don't attack people for no reason, you obviously said something offensive. I'm not promising you anything but I will try and get you off the hit list.

It goes both ways, say you hit someone weaker and they start cursing and telling you off, wouldn't you retaliate or at least mouth them off? It's just a game!
If someone gets angry with me for hitting them I add them as a friend. I don't demand their respect or stalk them relentlessly. This is a game. I want for everyone to enjoy themselves.

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 07:11 AM
obviously you haven't been around for a while. This forum is for trash talking, look around.

Johnno
08-25-2012, 07:14 AM
obviously you haven't been around for a while. This forum is for trash talking, look around.

Look at my join date noob.

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 07:15 AM
Look at my join date noob.
Did you just call me a noob? LMFAO!!! Bwahahahaha!

Nudie
08-25-2012, 07:29 AM
My life is amazing

Hi Hun, where have you been hiding? Your Nudie needs you. :p

Johnno
08-25-2012, 07:31 AM

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=noob

Read and learn. Over and out.

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 08:08 AM
My life is amazing

Which one?

TruthHurts
08-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Hi Hun, where have you been hiding? Your Nudie needs you. :p

He started this thread...

Daniel2115
08-25-2012, 08:27 AM

Are you seriously on here crying like a little girl? LMFAO!!!! Bwahahahahahahaa.

It's just a game remember, thats what your whole rants about. Sounds like you take the game pretty seriously yourself

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 09:31 AM
Are you seriously on here crying like a little girl? LMFAO!!!! Bwahahahahahahaa.

It's just a game remember, thats what your whole rants about. Sounds like you take the game pretty seriously yourself
I think it's more personal anger over spending $8k when I could have put that money towards investments. I'm mad at me but taking it out on y'all. My apologies.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-25-2012, 09:32 AM
You spent 8k!!!!! No way I call BS

Pics of stats

Dravak
08-25-2012, 09:35 AM
I think it's more personal anger over spending $8k when I could have put that money towards investments. I'm mad at me but taking it out on y'all. My apologies.

No worries happens , just take a step back and look what you really want with this game .
If it stops being fun , then just let it go , take a small break .
Do something else , I must say one month break was great didn't even miss this game :D.

Stock Slayer
08-25-2012, 09:38 AM
You spent 8k!!!!! No way I call BS

Pics of statsI still dont know how to do that...
Attack 70943
Defense 70762
IPH 979,289

Daniel2115
08-25-2012, 09:42 AM

No worries my friend. Do what dravak mentioned and just take a little break away from the game. You'll come back nice and refreshed to play some CC again

Nudie
08-25-2012, 12:50 PM
I've been away from the game for a full week now. Don't really miss it. Of course I didn't spend 8K on the game. My contribution was 79.99 I can walk away from that without a second thought. :p

Deluxe
08-25-2012, 04:12 PM
I still dont know how to do that...
Attack 70943
Defense 70762
IPH 979,289

For $8k??? Ive got 1/3 that spent and im 81/85...

Dipstik
08-25-2012, 04:14 PM
He must have bought vaults of gold and used it on yachts. I hear people do that.

Dravak
08-25-2012, 04:35 PM
He must have bought vaults of gold and used it on yachts. I hear people do that.

Nah let say this most people spent more then me on gold , but have a lot inferior stats .
cause of bad luck on crates , it is a bit like seeing Counter Sniper M4A1 farming , his was horrible bad luck .

Even the 0G farming I gotten ahead of anybody else with the least amount of energy .

But since he was interested in IPH , he could have blown most of the gold on gold buildings and instant upgrades.
Don't forget most don't know about F2P bonuses for steady spenders .

So money spend is never equel to stats , unless you plan ahead what kind of strategy you want .