PDA

View Full Version : can we get some new decorations already?

xclusiv
08-24-2012, 05:17 PM
its been 1 year since this game has been out, alot of tweaking and new additions have been made,

competitions/tournaments,
new money and defense buildings,
new maps and quests,
more thug life missions
new weapon drop loot.

but in all this time i have yet to see even 1 new decoration been added.

i like to decorate my hood so it makes it unique to me, and i like visiting peoples hood that have spent the time to decorate it.

im hoping we can get some new additions. pools, statues, different colour trees, cars to put on the roads, even landscape like grass dirt etc... and so forth......

so please gree add some new decorations to the game

Daniel2115
08-24-2012, 05:35 PM
im hoping we can get some new additions. pools, statues, different colour trees, cars to put on the roads, even landscape like grass dirt

These would make our hoods so much more interesting instead of a bunch of buildings with trees and trashcans all around. I also like seeing people that actually spent time to decorate their hoods, it adds some character to the game. New decorations are needed desperately

Dravak
08-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Cars on the road based on limited items sold , would be lovely ,or event cars etc .
That would be awesome decorations .. and make the street look much beter .

TonySpaghetti
08-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Cars on the road based on limited items sold , would be lovely ,or event cars etc .
That would be awesome decorations .. and make the street look much beter .

Make the cars we park on the road the cars in our inventory. Then make us have to plug our parking meters every 6 hours or we get a ticket. Lol

Oh and how about fixing the decoration bug on the HD version? If people have rocket ships in their hoods, I wanna see them. Can't see decorations? I might as well be playing the no-frills Android version. :D

cr0nchef
08-24-2012, 11:31 PM
adding alot of new decerations would get people to play longer and more detailed and get people to visit each others hood's ALOT more often. You can add more dec. that cost gold and you can get some people who will spend alot of money so its a win win

Also what turnements???

Zendfrim
08-25-2012, 01:44 AM
I am always one for good hood development, however for all that talk, the value of decorations is somewhat lost on me. I prefer function over form I guess. A bush here, a tree there, yippee.

Give us new powerful and expensive items bought for in game cash that are valuable, especially defensively. Give us more defense buildings that look cool with small footprints. Give us more money buildings that pay well with reasonable footprints. Make defense not a stupid ridiculous false stat... Make expansions go to 50 in each direction instead of only 15. Increase the limit on each defense and perhaps even each monetary structure. All these things seem far more important than decorations to me.

But... I suppose if I get what I want, you should too.

Chris the Killer
08-25-2012, 04:10 AM
Most of all I would just like the ability to change the ground pattern within my own hood, e.g. Water, sand, grass, cobblestone etc.

Vile Lynn
08-25-2012, 06:26 AM
lol, KA got weather... neat.

Swing King
08-25-2012, 09:50 AM
yes, definitley need variation in ground patterns.

sister morphine
08-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Most of all I would just like the ability to change the ground pattern within my own hood, e.g. Water, sand, grass, cobblestone etc.
Totally, I'd love to have a park area if the space became available. Just not in grey