PDA

View Full Version : Player levels that are being prevented from participating in the illuminati event.

Q Raider
08-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi guys
Have sent in a ticket on this issue already and taken a stab that it is affecting players from around level 150+.

If people who are experiencing this problem could post their player level here then it may be of assistance.

Q Level 163.
Event noted in goals folder.
Splash screen has been seen several times.
Around 100 PVE, PVP attacks/raids completed.
Several resets carried out.

Lordsloss
08-24-2012, 11:02 AM
I am level 144 and I can participate.

mickymacirl
08-24-2012, 11:09 AM
Level 170, boss not loading. Couldn't give an arse because I bet I wouldn't be able get passed level 6 without gold anyways. 6 crappy commons isn't even worth logging into.

Cocktail
08-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Level 166, got the spiel and it's in my goal folder, but nothing I do starts it. Like mickymacirl, don't care so much as 7 common indestructibles never make it to battle anyway. Still...

Great_wall2
08-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Level 166, got the spiel and it's in my goal folder, but nothing I do starts it. Like mickymacirl, don't care so much as 7 common indestructibles never make it to battle anyway. Still...

I'm level 80 and I still can't activate the boss via PVE... normally I don't have this issue.

Poopenshire
08-24-2012, 12:33 PM
I still can't get the event to load. oh well not my problem, camping HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bilbo baggins
08-24-2012, 12:41 PM
167 no load :(

Agent Orange
08-24-2012, 12:46 PM
L171 No load, device is an iPad
L122 No problem, device is an iPhone
L116 No problem, device is an iPod
L98 No problem, device is an iPod

*Android has a different event on going.

ElGuapo
08-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Level 163, no load - iPhone
level 53, loads - iPad

spectra
08-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Level 152, boss is not loading

Ascent
08-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Level 141 works fine

JMC
08-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Level 186, no event yet.

Khayman
08-24-2012, 03:09 PM
level 11, iphone. Seems legit to me.

Ferr
08-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Level 200, event in goal folder but wont start. Could not care less...

Smudge
08-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Level 184, no load😡

Mcdoc
08-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Level 156 - Got the splash screen - got the goal - no Epic Enemy will approach me.

Level 13 - already beat boss 7.

Both on I-Pads

Maverick50727
08-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi guys
Have sent in a ticket on this issue already and taken a stab that it is affecting players from around level 150+.

If people who are experiencing this problem could post their player level here then it may be of assistance.

Q Level 163.
Same as you. L166. Restarted app and phone countless times. Been getting the splash since yesterday. Lost track of attack and raids. At least 4200 in energy used on missions. Let me know if they ever fix it for you.

Tctiger
08-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Level 95 no event but I always get them late.

Odin No Gold
08-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Level 172 and bosses will not load
I am so happy I do not spend money on this game!

WHS
08-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Level 181 and I can't play...

Luke7676
08-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Lvl 105. I'm getting splash screen and goal. But cannot trigger a boss what's so ever..

SGT Brody
08-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Im at 161 and I can't get the event to start. I've gotten the splash screen twice.

manbeast
08-24-2012, 06:10 PM
I never got the splash screen, but did 1 PVP attack and found a boss

L171 No load, device is an iPad
L122 No problem, device is an iPhone
L116 No problem, device is an iPod
L98 No problem, device is an iPod

*Android has a different event on going.

which one of your players is your favorite?

which one of your players do you think is the most successful overall?

negotiator
08-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Level 101 and I am at boss 8, looks like I will need gold starting at 9. I made it to around 14 or so when I was under 100.

Agent Orange
08-24-2012, 06:58 PM
I never got the splash screen, but did 1 PVP attack and found a boss
which one of your players is your favorite?
which one of your players do you think is the most successful overall?

Guess my HLP at L171 is the most successful but I've made lots of mistakes over the past nine months. It's taken a lot of strategy and trial and error to try and survive in whale territory.

My favourite would be my L22 Android player or the L10 because I have the set up to take advantage of a number of factors in the lower levels. In those levels your setup can be very important with even the very subtlest of things such as unit density can make a big difference. Also taking advantage of valour units and players that have not figured out what the vault is. Both are free players, wish the devs would release a pay upmfront version with no gold buildings and units, just all out strategy and maybe alliances playing a more important part of the game.

I think a lot of High level players might find it interesting to see who is really the king of the hill by only using their wits and not deep pockets.

The L122 and L116 players I really screwed up because I didn't spend enough time building their defences. Since then I ramped up economies and defence units but because of some major mistakes their stats aren't great compared to the really low level players.

SGT Brody
08-24-2012, 07:19 PM
I got the splash screen again but still no boss.And I just became a general and have only bought 10 experimental soldiers. I was planning to see the effect that 250 more would have on this boss event.

SGT Brody
08-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Yeah if you just cross over 100 your have reached the land of price discrimination where you stand little chance of getting past the 14th without using gold and can't even beat the boss thirty times with 1 vault of gold.

Khimsoo
08-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Lv 172 event pop up but no boss trigger since yesterday. Expensed few rounds of energy n stamina but could not start it.

Seems like players between lv 150 - 200 have this problem.

manbeast
08-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Guess my HLP at L171 is the most successful but I've made lots of mistakes over the past nine months. It's taken a lot of strategy and trial and error to try and survive in whale territory.

My favourite would be my L22 Android player or the L10 because I have the set up to take advantage of a number of factors in the lower levels. In those levels your setup can be very important with even the very subtlest of things such as unit density can make a big difference. Also taking advantage of valour units and players that have not figured out what the vault is. Both are free players, wish the devs would release a pay upmfront version with no gold buildings and units, just all out strategy and maybe alliances playing a more important part of the game.

I think a lot of High level players might find it interesting to see who is really the king of the hill by only using their wits and not deep pockets.

The L122 and L116 players I really screwed up because I didn't spend enough time building their defences. Since then I ramped up economies and defence units but because of some major mistakes their stats aren't great compared to the really low level players.

thanks for the response AO. good read. I put so much time into this game and I only have one account. I dont know how you juggle all of those!!

Hotlips
08-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Lv 172 event pop up but no boss trigger since yesterday. Expensed few rounds of energy n stamina but could not start it.

Seems like players between lv 150 - 200 have this problem.

i am L172, same here. It's not working:(

Morphlingman
08-24-2012, 09:49 PM
Level 67. No problems gotten to level 13 fairly easily

Jhoemel
08-24-2012, 10:10 PM
149, its working for me

Khimsoo
08-24-2012, 10:12 PM
149, its working for me

U will not see the boss after u level to 150. Hahahaha.

Jhoemel
08-24-2012, 10:16 PM
U will not see the boss after u level to 150. Hahahaha.

Thats sucks man, i dont want to level up anymore. Did this happened on this recent boss event or did it happened on the past too?

Q Raider
08-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Thats sucks man, i dont want to level up anymore. Did this happened on this recent boss event or did it happened on the past too?

This problem appears to have come in with the latest update. As you already have the event triggered it may continue, we don't know. Level 150 was actually a guess I made as I think it is the highest level where the units change.

Jhoemel
08-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Is there another tier of units after level 150? I hope it will get fixed soon

Q Raider
08-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Is there another tier of units after level 150? I hope it will get fixed soon

An event or two ago, there was a situation where my player above level 150 had a common with lesser stats than below 150 players. Air unit helicopter from memory so it appears there is a final bracket somewhere around this zone.

Now with many players in this zone not getting access to the latest event it again indicates there is a bracket around this level. I have been looking at inventories of quite a few players above 150 and have yet to find a single one who has any of the event items.

Still had nothing other than the auto response to the ticket I sent in.

Khimsoo
08-24-2012, 11:02 PM

I was pulling your legs. Ur event started and I think it will continue. Good luck. :)

Jhoemel
i hope they sorted this problem soon

Jhoemel
I was pulling your legs. Ur event started and I think it will continue. Good luck. :)

thanks man, im thinking of the next boss event

What?
08-24-2012, 11:52 PM
Lvl 165 on ipad2. Boss event is up, but will not trigger. Done many attacks and missions in vain. I don't want to go on a rant here but seriously GREE needs to get their stuff together and fix it.

Ranger4Life
08-25-2012, 12:00 AM
157 and will not trigger. DOZENS of resets!

On boss 23 on my LLP.

Q Raider
08-25-2012, 12:18 AM
found a level 150 player who has some units from the event, no higher level player seen with them as yet.

No response from support either.

Temps88
08-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Level 153 no load!

I know it's just a funzio money making exercise but I won some good booty last time!

Tctiger
08-25-2012, 03:12 AM
Still no boss pop up , I know he won't appear until pop up so don't be fooled into using energy and stamina ! This game is getting worse not better .

bilbo baggins
08-25-2012, 03:59 AM
Level 167

Have had the splash screen twice and still no trigger.

Q Raider
08-25-2012, 04:47 AM
Received a response indicating the event is more likely to trigger on higher end PVE missions?
Tried at least 50 of those over several maps as have many of you.
Referred them to this thread so they can see it is an actual problem.
Hopefully there will be a resolution soon.....

Maverick50727
08-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Received a response indicating the event is more likely to trigger on higher end PVE missions?
Tried at least 50 of those over several maps as have many of you.
Referred them to this thread so they can see it is an actual problem.
Hopefully there will be a resolution soon.....
Yes. But it doesn't work. I finished staging 2 upper bosses both use 380+ energy per hit. Over 5,500 energy used by me and countless attacks with no trigger.

Q Raider
08-25-2012, 05:46 AM
I actually think the person responding does not truly understand the event.
Their reply is more indicative of obtaining a crate event item rather than triggering an elite.

Agent Orange
08-25-2012, 06:06 AM
Yup still no triggers on my HLP even doing hits on high level bosses. Also notice it seems like they rejigged the event so it takes more to beat the boss.

Tctiger
08-25-2012, 06:19 AM
If they said there is no problem and people are spending gold on resets it's a con , I know for a fact from previous boss events it is impossible to trigger a boss without pop up screen first even if event is in goal list , you can spend as much as you like but without pop up screen you are waisting money and need to get a refund. I finish with 4 days to go so I'm in no rush let them con people for few days.

What?
08-25-2012, 07:02 AM
Thank you for contacting Support. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The boss has a better chance of dropping from the higher energy jobs in the higher-end zones. Try completing jobs in some of your more advanced areas and see if that triggers him. Please let me know your results.

Regards,

Viet

I think you mean crates have a better chance of dropping which has nothing to do with the boss event. From past boss events ANYTHING and EVERYTHING triggered a boss. From a single hit on a player to ANY energy mission. The fact that your cut and paste response isn't even for the correct event is worrisome and I fear you do not grasp the magnitude of the situation. *I don't know if the developers changed something due to players complaining about the boss popping up at the same time they completed a mission causing them to lose cash and possibly units, but if they did I would suggest looking there first. This also isn't an isolated incident as there seems to be several players affected.*

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38920-Player-levels-that-are-being-prevented-from-participating-in-the-illuminati-event.

Thanks,
Tom

Agent Orange
08-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Problem is if the devs changed a timer it's only affecting players above a certain level? My players that have the event can easily trigger a boss by doing PvP or PvE just one time. Some times there is a slight time delay and at other times it's immediate which is how it was in the past.

Support doesn't seem to understand the problem.

Agent Orange
08-25-2012, 07:11 AM
What? That's the exact reply I got from Viet as well when I sent an in game ticket.

Wdigeorge
08-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Thank you for contacting Support. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The boss has a better chance of dropping from the higher energy jobs in the higher-end zones. Try completing jobs in some of your more advanced areas and see if that triggers him. Please let me know your results.

Regards,

Viet

I think you mean crates have a better chance of dropping which has nothing to do with the boss event. From past boss events ANYTHING and EVERYTHING triggered a boss. From a single hit on a player to ANY energy mission. The fact that your cut and paste response isn't even for the correct event is worrisome and I fear you do not grasp the magnitude of the situation. *I don't know if the developers changed something due to players complaining about the boss popping up at the same time they completed a mission causing them to lose cash and possibly units, but if they did I would suggest looking there first. This also isn't an isolated incident as there seems to be several players affected.*

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38920-Player-levels-that-are-being-prevented-from-participating-in-the-illuminati-event.

Thanks,
Tom

I got the same response from viet. I can't believe they are not recognizing this as a problem yet.

azy
08-25-2012, 07:17 AM
Add me to the list of people who can't trigger the boss. L168 at the moment, 100s of PVP and 10s of PVE. No spash screen yet, but it's in my goal list.

Agent Orange
08-25-2012, 07:37 AM
Hmm maybe we should pen one response that we all cut and paste as a replybto their reply...

Q Raider
08-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Same response as you guys.
Anyone else think that Viet does not have a clue.....

Khimsoo
08-25-2012, 08:17 AM
I also have the same response from viet. Treating me like a noob or refusing to take responsibility of the flaws. Or just a delay tactic.

manbeast
08-25-2012, 08:26 AM
I know for a fact from previous boss events it is impossible to trigger a boss without pop up screen first even if event is in goal list

Sorry man but thats wrong. I played the leaderboard event in OT for almost 48 hrs. Finally ran out of crates and restarted the app 5 times and never got the pop up screen. So I decided to do a PVP anyways and boom boss popped up. I got to boss number 6 before I ever saw the pop up.

I also have the same response from viet. Treating me like a noob or refusing to take responsibility of the flaws. Or just a delay tactic.

viet is garbage. He knows almost nothing about the game. he puts minimal effort into tickets. he treats us like we are all 5 yr olds. I've been complaining about this guy for months. he needs to get fired because he is absolutely terrible at his job

Khimsoo
08-25-2012, 08:54 AM
Too bad my wife deleted her modern war, else I can test my account on earlier version of modern war if it works. I bet the boss will pop up in the older version.

Michael0218
08-25-2012, 09:21 AM
Got a reply from support about not being able to load the boss (non-essential stuff removed):

Your request (#Modern War Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.
To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

As you can see, there is no problem. Everybody above L150 is just having very bad luck. Over the past day I have done 10+ hits on Brigadier Assaf (can't remember the map name) who has health of 588...still no drop.

spectra
08-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Got a reply from support about not being able to load the boss (non-essential stuff removed):

Your request (#Modern War Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.
To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

As you can see, there is no problem. Everybody above L150 is just having very bad luck. Over the past day I have done 10+ hits on Brigadier Assaf (can't remember the map name) who has health of 588...still no drop.

I got the SAME exact answer from Viet.
So I told him, that is FALSE ADVERTISING, because the instructions clearly say, ANY ACTION in MW will trigger the boss
in other words his answer is nothing but "Bad Service"

Ferr
08-25-2012, 11:13 AM
I just got the same advice..... Sigh.

JMC
08-25-2012, 11:29 AM
Lol they won't even fix something that brings them income, that's a first.

Maybe i'm just unlucky. Hitting Catherine Hannibal for 854 energy multiple times and attacking over 1000 times hasn't been enough to trigger it.

Either, support is incompetent and giving us garbage answers, or the whole company is incompetent, cannot find the problem and are instead playing it off as if there isn't one, like they've done so many times.

Poopenshire
08-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Hit biowarfare map, several just to test the map as well as pirate flotilla boss. still have yet to trigger a single boss.

chimera69
08-25-2012, 01:11 PM
I got the SAME exact answer from Viet.
So I told him, that is FALSE ADVERTISING, because the instructions clearly say, ANY ACTION in MW will trigger the boss
in other words his answer is nothing but "Bad Service"

That's funny... I've been able to trigger the Boss every single time by hitting the insurgent gunman in the very 1st map.

Viet is obviously mistaking the Boss event for the Leaderboard events, where doing a higher energy job makes it more likely to get an item to drop. Come on. This is basic stuff!

Ascent
08-25-2012, 01:16 PM
This is why they hate when we report bugs on the forum. They can't simply Email back everyone saying bull**** thinking one by one in isolation we would not be able to know better...

Errol
08-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Reddevil, remove your device id from your post. Someone can easily take over your game and mess it up.

Miner
08-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Reddevil, remove your device id from your post. Someone can easily take over your game and mess it up.

Good call Errol. At least you didn't "reply with quote"! ;)

Tctiger
08-25-2012, 01:29 PM
I had to do a mission from goal list to get mine going this time could try that.

Ascent
08-25-2012, 01:39 PM
This is my all time favorite response from customer service:

A G, Aug 07 14:58 (PDT):

Hey Ascent,

Thank you for contacting Support. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. What do you mean by "Railgun"?

Regards,

A

Aug 05 07:30 (PDT):

Greetings,

Seems that the bug we have been fighting with for the past few weeks came back again afterall.

I started to build a second Railgun right next to the first one, a few hours ago. Upon exiting the game and returning, the construction process aborted or disappeared and the money for the building is lost.

Ascent

Miner
08-25-2012, 01:41 PM

Hey Ascent,

Thank you for contacting Support. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. What do you mean by "Railgun"?

Regards,

A

Greetings,

Seems that the bug we have been fighting with for the past few weeks came back again afterall.

I started to build a second Railgun right next to the first one, a few hours ago. Upon exiting the game and returning, the construction process aborted or disappeared and the money for the building is lost.

Ascent

Uhm... Yeah. That explains a lot.

andymac106
08-25-2012, 01:44 PM

Hey Ascent,

Regards,

A

Greetings,

Ascent

LOL xD that is so dumb

Dr. Dengus
08-25-2012, 02:45 PM
I like how Viet thinks bosses are a loot item. And you have to hit the higher energy maps/missions for them to "drop".

JMC
08-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Well the bosses do trigger similarly to how the crates drop when doing PvE missions. Need higher energy missions to have them trigger more often.

During PvP the boss usually triggers just about 100% of the time on the first hit though. Obviously there's an issue with the 150+ range and none of us are having it trigger. He is assuming we are idiots though, that are hitting low energy missions or something, expecting bosses.

Ranger4Life
08-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Has anyone came up with a standardized ticket to send in for this? Just wondering because I haven't sent in a ticket yet so I was going to send in a ticket, but wanted to make sure none of you came up with something we should all be sending in.

Ranger4Life
08-25-2012, 04:05 PM

Hey Ascent,

Regards,

A

Greetings,

Ascent

Now that's funny!

Great_wall2
08-25-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm level 80 and my event will still not trigger either, may not be isolated to only 150+. I can see event in my goals and saw the splash screen as well. I don't even think sending in a ticket will help given my last ticket for KA took 3 to 4 days for a responses of we at looking into it...

In the past I used to do very low level missions to complete some goals which seemed to trigger the first boss event but not working this time.

bbprofitz
08-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Level 78, and have not been able to play the past 3 boss events now. Sent in 2 tickets but they did no good. I can see the splash screen, and can see it in my "goals", just cannot initiate the boss attack. I've tried attacking, raiding, and PvE... Nothing works!

azy
08-25-2012, 08:24 PM
I finally got the splash screen, two days into the event. But still unable to trigger. Go figure.

Agent Orange
08-25-2012, 08:40 PM
I wonder if we are now getting a Gree call center aka sweatshop in Manilla or India? Which means my next question is what happened to the support people from Funzio..... Consolidation is a typical byproduct of takeovers as well as degradation of service.

Corsair
08-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Well the bosses do trigger similarly to how the crates drop when doing PvE missions. Need higher energy missions to have them trigger more often. Hmm, maybe on the higher levels, but I and a lot of others just use the Insurgent Gunman on the first map, fires off immediately unless you just knocked a boss off.

I can't believe this is still an issue. Did the whole support staff go on vacation at once? One of the many problems with a small company, only a few really know what they are doing, when they are away everything goes to hell. Could just be what AO described, too.

Khimsoo
08-25-2012, 09:04 PM
I wonder if we are now getting a Gree call center aka sweatshop in Manilla or India? Which means my next question is what happened to the support people from Funzio..... Consolidation is a typical byproduct of takeovers as well as degradation of service.

The call center and support has moved to Vietnam. :)

Mcdoc
08-26-2012, 02:47 AM
I got a reply from my ticket from Viet who suggested that I try doing PvE in the higher map levels to trigger the Boss. I've been hitting up Bom Bahia City since the event started - how much higher does he want me to Go? Not ONE Boss triggered yet :/

Edit: just went back and read page 2 of this thread - looks like I got the EXACT SAME Pacify email from Viet you all got.

Lame! And where is CCMark?

changing
08-26-2012, 09:24 AM
level 152, not loaded
had ticketed

Hi guys

Q Level 163.

Petrol
08-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Sent in two tickets. First response basically I wasn't doing what was necessary to trigger the event. Always worked fine for me on previous events

Gambit12
08-26-2012, 02:01 PM
maybe they're change of name or ownership from funzio to gree affected this boss event.. they taking so long to fix this boss event.. its been 2 to 3 days now since the boss event started and will be over soon and still no sign for them to fix it.. What is going there in control base of gree operation?? is anyone there who can fix this issue!? C'mon gree wake up!

Khimsoo
08-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Has anyOne got it to work yet???

Jhoemel
08-27-2012, 07:18 AM
Just crossover to level 150, ill tell you guys if i can still trigger the boss

Poopenshire
08-27-2012, 07:47 AM
I got the boss to trigger Friday evening for me

Level 126. took me all week.

Q Raider
08-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Still not working for my HLP.

No response from "Support" For my reply to the garbage reply about hitting higher map missions from anyone as yet either.

Copped a flogging from Lord today (level 200) had a look at his inventory, not one item from the current elite event that I could see.

cheiz
08-27-2012, 08:12 AM
@ Maverick - if you're finished reading this, have a look at you inbox... it's full

albeezy
08-27-2012, 08:17 AM
I got a reply from my ticket from Viet who suggested that I try doing PvE in the higher map levels to trigger the Boss. I've been hitting up Bom Bahia City since the event started - how much higher does he want me to Go? Not ONE Boss triggered yet :/

Edit: just went back and read page 2 of this thread - looks like I got the EXACT SAME Pacify email from Viet you all got.

Lame! And where is CCMark?
Does he ever send anything but these types of responses? I have never seen one from him. I always know that when he responds I have no resolution.

What?
08-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Still unable to participate in the boss event. Was hoping it would be fixed Monday, but I guess I can stop hoping. I think the players deserve some rare, uncommon, and common items placed in their inventory for the trouble. That is probably a new pipe dream as well.

GRW
08-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Sorry Q Raider...didn't mean to be harsh! Can't get this illuminati thing to work so I thought I would aim for the last spec ops unit...I am only attacking colonels and generals...you must be there! At 17.5 million so hopefully I won't be visiting you too often..to be honest guys, once I have got there I think am gonna call it a day...don't have the elite, 2 base upgrade...etc!

Agent Orange
08-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Nope doesn't work for me, sent the following a couple days ago. No reply yey, first reply was fast but then it was a cut and paste.

Hi Viet, thanks for the quick reply but nothing I have tried has solved the issue. I have three other IOS devices that have Modern War installed and each of the can trigger this event. They are all below level 130 so many of us on your forum are now suspecting this problem is related to the level we are at in the game as only players above level 130 - 140 are affected.

Did try your suggestion multiple times without success, thanks.

Petrol
08-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Triggered the Boss doing a PVP

Khimsoo
08-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Just to share. I also managed to trigger the boss via PVP. Good luck to all.

Vballmadam
08-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Just to share. I also managed to trigger the boss via PVP. Good luck to all.

Glad you kept trying Khimsoo

Lt. Apache
08-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi all,

Just join the forum :) By the way, boss event trigger at PVE for me at level 159.

Agent Orange
08-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Hmm finally triggered one, but it was when I hit 'About' because I was going to compare version numbers with the one's on my other IOS devices that are working. Go figure.

Maverick50727
08-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Mine has triggered now too. Did the 1st 3 bosses. 1st was an uncommon that I could actually use. :)
Storm Steel Jet 66/37. Still lost a day from when it first started to the new reset time when it was fixed. Let's see if I can get to 7 bosses this time.