PDA

View Full Version : How Do the Boss Events Actually Work?

CRAWFORD
08-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Hello. I've been playing these boss events for a while now. Back in the day when I was a 3,000 attack person to now where I have 10,000.

Here's the thing, I don't understand how even though I've raised my attack by quite a bit, it still feels like it takes the same amount of hits like all the other events I've done.

Does the boss event getter harder by level or attack that you start the event at? I've been looking at the FAQ's and investigating how I could assimulate my stratedgy with others.

I'm at level 8 right now. Should I get more units and increase my attack? By free attacks, does that actually mean cash in the threads in the FAQS?

I just want to get this game straight. Every event I'm only able to get to level 11. So I'm wondering if I need to boost my attack, just use better stratedgy and timing with my attacks. Or a combination of both.

Anyhow, thanks for your help. All help is appreciated.

(by the way, save the gold talk. I'm really hoping I don't use gold until I'm level 20.. AT LEAST!)

Miner
08-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Here's a link to the thread that shows how to get the maximum number of hits in without requiring medpacks. I'm assuming you don't have the health boost so you should be able to get in 13 hits within the 2 hour limit. Seems to me like a level 8 player with a 10,000 attack stat should be able to pummel the boss.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37548-Beat-the-Boss-Attack-Timeline-with-and-without-health-boost

CRAWFORD
08-24-2012, 10:15 AM
i meant the dude im fighting is level 8. I'm level 60. How does level and attack contribute to the game?

By the way thanks. You deserve rep. I m not sure if I can or they have something like that in this forum.

Miner
08-24-2012, 10:21 AM
That makes MUCH more sense now! haha. I was amazed to think you were a level 8 player with a 10k attack. I believe the health of the boss is primarily determined based on your experience level.

I tracked a little data last event and it looked like bosses 10-18 were increasing in health around 10-13% per level. Which means the amount of damage it takes to defeat them doubles every 6-7 bosses!

The best thing you can do is max out your allies and dump as much into units with higher attack stats. You can use the level up trick to reset your health and get another 5 hits in if necessary.

I just added 50 allies and dumped 15mil cash and 35k valor to boost my attack stats another 7k. Boss #15 just dropped with 7 cash hits.

Giedrybe
08-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Shortly - you need to increase your attack. Your attack is too low for your level, because boss health/strength depends on your level (and I assume that there is also another parameter impacting its health - my assumption is that your attack also impacts boss health).

Four boss events back I realized I cannot proceed far enough for my ambitions. So at that points I stopped my leveling up and invested into attack. I can go much further now.

CRAWFORD
08-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Shortly - you need to increase your attack. Your attack is too low for your level, because boss health/strength depends on your level (and I assume that there is also another parameter impacting its health - my assumption is that your attack also impacts boss health).

Four boss events back I realized I cannot proceed far enough for my ambitions. So at that points I stopped my leveling up and invested into attack. I can go much further now.

Thats actually very interesting. That actually kind of saddens me then. So I've got about 11,000 attack for a level 63 person. And that is considered low? Does anyone recommend a number that I should be around... lol. I'm afraid to ask. But I should know. What's kind of a joke is that a couple weeks ago I was 7,000. So at least to me it seemed like I was doing pretty good. But its hard to make yourself better without leveling up. I'll look at the FAQS for some ideas. But I would still like a good area for my attack.