PDA

View Full Version : Funzio, respond please

Ferr
08-24-2012, 12:49 AM
We are more than 24 hours past the leaderboard event. The price is not working, the echo leader prices are not dispatched, there is no final leaderboard and most disturbing is that funzio is not responding at all. They have not communicated a single word on this event when it started, have remained completely silent during the event and now when troubles emerge continue to be invisible. This high profile event however has costed many of us serious money. I Plead to funzio to, whatever the problems are, communicate, communicate and communicate. How difficult a concept is that?

mickymacirl
08-24-2012, 12:56 AM
I'd have to agree, they must be on an offsite meeting, I've asked them to contact me in relation to the blatant cheating that went on during the event (and before) and various bugs I've reported that haven't been fixed for months, even with their 'Bug Updates'.

I've no idea how much cash you spent to be number 1 Ferr, but if their lack of response to you, the winner, is anything to go by, my refusal to spend any more cash on a 'broken' game should extend to you until you get a satisfactory answer.

Baraka
08-24-2012, 01:02 AM
It's getting to be a big proplem ain't it. Sorry to say you may be waiting a long time. Seems to be some major problems at Gree. Ppl haven't got event prizes and units from months ago

Jhoemel
08-24-2012, 01:09 AM
CCM havent logged in at all for a while now. Maybe they are doing something or having a meeting

mickymacirl
08-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Oh and there are rumors of people actually taking their cases to Apple in relation to them looking for a refund for their spend.

iWar
08-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Wow, that's ridiculous. I would think that especially for this auction even, they'd have their **** together, but apparently not.

jay_usher
08-24-2012, 03:24 AM
We are more than 24 hours past the leaderboard event. The price is not working, the echo leader prices are not dispatched, there is no final leaderboard and most disturbing is that funzio is not responding at all. They have not communicated a single word on this event when it started, have remained completely silent during the event and now when troubles emerge continue to be invisible. This high profile event however has costed many of us serious money. I Plead to funzio to, whatever the problems are, communicate, communicate and communicate. How difficult a concept is that? how much did u spend in the end u nutter

jay_usher
08-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Oh and there are rumors of people actually taking their cases to Apple in relation to them looking for a refund for their spend.
Not a bad idea! I didn't spend half as much as a lot if people but my event restarted after u had spent 500 gold then I have to spend another 500 to get to the point I was at!
Nothing as been done to rectify this and not got a reply to the tickets I've sent! Would have been easy to solve if they actually got in touch whilst the event was on but they still wait realising they are gonna get an ass pounding! Fook it I'm gonna send a report to apple to get it sorted! Power in numbers! They have a service to us we are the bosses of this game and if we stick together we can get what is owed

Agent Orange
08-24-2012, 05:42 AM
Maybe too busy playing their games

Don't you meam 'fixing'.....

Sam @
08-24-2012, 06:25 AM
Congrats on the event Ferr.

I came in the top 25, and would like to see the final leader board also.

I play crime city too, and sometimes they take awhile to respond to the events. I agree for the amount of money you spent, you should at least get a reply!  

Good luck !

SoccerStud
08-24-2012, 07:36 AM
This is a joke. Gree, he spent a lot of money to get first and what does he get, nothing. I almost done with all three of these games. Support is supposed to answer in about 24 hours. It takes 5-7 days usually. I will report cheats to CCMark and the other support members, they do not reply. These game are falling apart, I just found another cheat that is easily patched if the lazy developers encrypted their data like kingdom age.

Good luck to you Ferr! I hope you get all of the prizes your missing and soon, too!

iyedol
08-24-2012, 07:43 AM
We are more than 24 hours past the leaderboard event. The price is not working, the echo leader prices are not dispatched, there is no final leaderboard and most disturbing is that funzio is not responding at all. They have not communicated a single word on this event when it started, have remained completely silent during the event and now when troubles emerge continue to be invisible. This high profile event however has costed many of us serious money. I Plead to funzio to, whatever the problems are, communicate, communicate and communicate. How difficult a concept is that?

Ferr why even bother, just call apple (itunes) and get a refund. You should have gotten this prize as soon the the event ended.

I guess they were to busy counting the dollars instead of patching a broken game.

Fl@sh
08-24-2012, 07:44 AM
I have 30 days to report to my cc company, I will give them until tomorrow, then I will ask for a full refund for not delivering on the product they were "selling".

SoccerStud
08-24-2012, 07:50 AM
I have 30 days to report to my cc company, I will give them until tomorrow, then I will ask for a full refund for not delivering on the product they were "selling".
Yup, everyone should report for not delivering. Report for the 30% attack bonus for ground since that was never delivered.

CAPT.GIN
08-24-2012, 07:52 AM

Ferr this is why I dident even try to get into the top 25! I already knew this was gonna happen just like how they did it with the tank with the 30% ground boost which still dosent work like they say it does! I really hope it works for you man, all that money you spent and you got noting back in return! If I were you I'd give gree one more day and then after that report it to your bank as fraud!!! It is fraud because they promised you something and you never got it, so get you money back!

Ryans67
08-24-2012, 08:11 AM
They will fix it, and respond. They should treat you guys a little better then the rest of us though. Maybe rank support requests by how much you spend monthly. Big spenders, get first response.

Support is around though. I have received responses this AM, and two other responses the last two days. They are just selectively responding....

Lordsloss
08-24-2012, 08:20 AM
While we are on the topic, Funzio can tou fix the Assault Bear stats not showing? Seeing as this was an earlier issue, it takes priority :)

manbeast
08-24-2012, 08:29 AM
i'm still playing the event in overtime haha. got 19 cores and 7 boxes left. trying to get the boat at number 20.

all day yesterday I could view the final leaderboard. on top it says "leaderboard is now frozen". i tried to look at it just now though and its not loading

Tctiger
08-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Two main prize boost not working and several gold unit mistakes like rare crate low stat mistake , it really not acceptable with the prices they charge. What would any shop do if your 3d tv was not 3d?

manbeast
08-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Two main prize boost not working and several gold unit mistakes like rare crate low stat mistake , it really not acceptable with the prices they charge. What would any shop do if your 3d tv was not 3d?

2 main prizes? psh. none of the casualty reduction units work either! none of the valor boost units work either!! thats like 8 units right there.

Blackstone
08-24-2012, 08:37 AM
Ferr-

This was predictable and I would immediately contact Apple for a full refund for fraud. I haven't spend a dime in the last couple of months because I simply don't trust Funzio to run the game in a respectable fashion. Case in point just look at CCM post announcing the event. He cut and pasted samples from a CC template - not even MW!

Ferr
08-24-2012, 08:55 AM
I would say that the title of this thread should ring alarm bells instantly.
CCMark, in the past you certainly would have responded to serious matters like this. Whats going on? Are you still there?

Miner
08-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Just a heads-up everyone. Last time there was a thread posted like this, CCM jumped on and said they don't respond to forum threads calling for help and then he locked the thread.

Ferr -- I think it's ridiculous that you haven't received the top event prize and the Fusion APC isn't working. Just saying that this thread may not help.

Fl@sh
08-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Just a heads-up everyone. Last time there was a thread posted like this, CCM jumped on and said they don't respond to forum threads calling for help and then he locked the thread.

Ferr -- I think it's ridiculous that you haven't received the top event prize and the Fusion APC isn't working. Just saying that this thread may not help.
I would take that at this point, at least we know that they know...

albeezy
08-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Not to mention he has yet to award MINER his FLANcraft Carrier and its been 10 days now.

fuzzlenutz
08-24-2012, 11:32 AM
What is the prize for top 250 ?

Miner
08-24-2012, 11:49 AM
What is the prize for top 250 ?

It was the Supersonic Pegasus. I never got a pop-up message when the event ended or when I opened the game the first time like CCM's announcement said I would, but I did have the unit in my inventory.

Ryans67
08-24-2012, 12:22 PM
2 main prizes? psh. none of the casualty reduction units work either! none of the valor boost units work either!! thats like 8 units right there.

My valor boost unit works great... The carrier we stole from the very last 10 item event. So do my PVE money boost item, and my raiding boost item, and finally my energy recovery item. The only ones that I have found to be a joke are the casualty reduction ones...

Led
08-24-2012, 12:30 PM
If I had spent as much gold as you did on this event Ferr i probably wouldn't be as polite 😊

Scabbyfeet
08-24-2012, 12:42 PM
My valor boost unit works great... The carrier we stole from the very last 10 item event. So do my PVE money boost item, and my raiding boost item, and finally my energy recovery item. The only ones that I have found to be a joke are the casualty reduction ones...Your valor boost units work ? Mine don't . I have the +40% attack and the +1 valor units and sometimes in get 0 valor ! Some attacks or raid I'll get 1 valor per hit . Of course I've sent in tickets with the usual reply "we are looking into it " . It's all BS !

Ryans67
08-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Your valor boost units work ? Mine don't . I have the +40% attack and the +1 valor units and sometimes in get 0 valor ! Some attacks or raid I'll get 1 valor per hit . Of course I've sent in tickets with the usual reply "we are looking into it " . It's all BS !

LOL....NM, I was confusing it with BP. BP one works, don't know about valor. ;)

Scabbyfeet
08-24-2012, 01:20 PM
LOL....NM, I was confusing it with BP. BP one works, don't know about valor. ;)LOL ...you don't know about the valor units ? Well I'll fill you in then ......they DON'T work ! Haha

albeezy
08-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Looks like CCM was on 20 minutes ago. Strange he did not pop-in to say something?

jay_usher
08-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Looks like CCM was on 20 minutes ago. Strange he did not pop-in to say something?
Because the know they have screwed up! Simple and now hiding!!!

Ascent
08-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Because the know they have screwed up! Simple and now hiding!!!

He must have hundreds of forum messages in his inbox after so much time away...

Mad
08-24-2012, 02:12 PM
LOL....NM, I was confusing it with BP. BP one works, don't know about valor. ;)

Valour works for me. But I won the event/unit that gave one valour for every raid. I have checked it a number of times and every time I raid to spark a boss, I receive at least one valour, and often I receive more than one.

Dirk Durbin37
08-24-2012, 02:31 PM
What we need is a Kamikaze Suicide "Ban"er. A forum member to come in post something so outrageous that someone/anyone from Funzio has to show up and respond. It feels like the inmates have been running the Asylum for at least 2 weeks now. CCMark we need our meds! Lie to us and tell us these huge bugs and problems are being worked on. We know they are never going to be fixed but the placebo effect is way better than ignoring us.

Agent Orange
08-24-2012, 02:42 PM
If I had spent as much gold as you did on this event Ferr i probably wouldn't be as polite ��

He's smart to be polite, otherwise they have an excuse to screw him over some more.....

I really have to wonder about these events, especially the disappearance of the leader board so that you have no actual proof that you won other than what we all saw when it was up.

Wonder if there is a way to get a refund from Apple since in a sense they have not actually full filled their part of the deal. If it were Visa then you could probably get a refund based on the service not being provided.

Really is poor customer relations though, and sadly since it's been going on for so long now we all just kind of shrug it off which is not good.

albeezy
08-24-2012, 02:53 PM
You guys just made the 5 o'clock news
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38899-Attention-combatants-please-be-on-the-lookout!

Lawyer
08-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Ferr the good news is I have personally seen the prizes from the auction event that you won.... The bad news is they are stuck in customs and cannot be offloaded from the flancraft carrier that was used to transport them to you..

John Snow
08-24-2012, 05:30 PM
I posted this in the forum earlier this week. For good reason, Funzio has to be suspicious of all in game purchases.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/16/technology/pressure-on-apple-builds-over-app-store-fraud.html?pagewanted=all

Here's more:
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120718/19474519753/apple-plays-cat-mouse-with-in-app-purchase-hacker.shtml

And more about the actual hack:
http://thenextweb.com/apple/2012/07/13/how-a-flaw-in-apples-in-app-purchase-process-enabled-more-than-30000-illegal-virtual-transactions/

The problem ultimately lies with Apple.

dthfrmabv
08-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Although I am not sure it feels that this is the thread I could ask this question... Has anyone experience purchasing gold but you are limited to the lower sets i.e. bag but can't buy the vault or bank truck? I mean I tried to buy a vault during the crate even but was only limited to buying bags of gold. I could was able to buy a couple of bags which makes it weird because the total cost value is same as if I bought a vault. My loss however it doing that is i didn't get the discount? any comments...

manbeast
08-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Although I am not sure it feels that this is the thread I could ask this question... Has anyone experience purchasing gold but you are limited to the lower sets i.e. bag but can't buy the vault or bank truck? I mean I tried to buy a vault during the crate even but was only limited to buying bags of gold. I could was able to buy a couple of bags which makes it weird because the total cost value is same as if I bought a vault. My loss however it doing that is i didn't get the discount? any comments...

comment- you got screwed over. send a ticket asking for the bonus gold you should have gotten

SGT Brody
08-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Ferr this is exactly the type of thing I was talking about in the There is only one pirate thread b/c I believe that the only way that people are going to get what they deserve or at least retribution is by going outside of the game and this forum.

Lawyer
08-24-2012, 05:56 PM
You were treated to a funzio/gree bend over and grab your ankles treatment... Send in the service ticket....

Corsair
08-24-2012, 07:25 PM
As suspected, CC Mark is on vacation, he posted in the CC forum. Guess he probably won't be back til next week. I doubt anything will happen til then. You could try CJ54.

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-24-2012, 07:42 PM
I have NEVER seen a company so slow in responding, and generally so poor in communicating the events...

I have Played Asheron's Call, WOW, KA, and many others, and have never seen a company that communicated so poorly as this one.

dthfrmabv
08-24-2012, 08:17 PM
We know they are never going to be fixed but the placebo effect is way better than ignoring us.

I have to agree... at least let us know that Terminator is not coming and that Funzio HQ is not being remotely run by skynet. At least say something to the extent "i'll be back"... Also, have you guys noticed that Funzio's automated response for support ticket is now addressed as Gree International... I used to get them under Funzio's banner just this last couple of days I got Gree instead.

SGT Brody
08-24-2012, 11:23 PM
What's funny about that is three days ago just to see the response I got and to log my objection for the record I sent a ticket asking for the Heavy Carrier they put in the last event and then took out a day later after some people had gotten it and people had definitely used gold to try to get it and I got 10 parts during that event but got my 7th a few hours after they nerfed the heavy carrier. I got a very timely response telling me that could not add that to anybody's inventory for that issue.

mickymacirl
08-25-2012, 02:22 AM
I posted this in the forum earlier this week. For good reason, Funzio has to be suspicious of all in game purchases.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/16/technology/pressure-on-apple-builds-over-app-store-fraud.html?pagewanted=all

Here's more:
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120718/19474519753/apple-plays-cat-mouse-with-in-app-purchase-hacker.shtml

And more about the actual hack:
http://thenextweb.com/apple/2012/07/13/how-a-flaw-in-apples-in-app-purchase-process-enabled-more-than-30000-illegal-virtual-transactions/

The problem ultimately lies with Apple.

This was months ago, and was reported within a few hours of being found, so I'm sure Funzio blocked these purchases pretty quickly.

Version 2.2 was, among other 'hacking' updates, meant to solve this issue.

I can understand Funzio banning people for suspected fake IN-APP purchases, but for a severely lacking company in relation to customer support, inconsistent support resolutions and lack of support staff, to ban people and accuse them of cheating and leave them hanging for weeks without even contacting their customers to say why, shows lack of caring about the individual customer. It's all about the money.

Then when the player is found to have not faked IN-APP purchases, request credit card statements, and still accuse a player of cheating.

It's a horrible way to treat ur customers!

Ferr
08-25-2012, 03:34 AM
Still no word whatsoever....
In most games one can spend real money but not doing so does not matter that much. In fact a gamer who is confronted with a problem but sees that everyone else in game has the same problem is usually more docile as his relative position in game has not been affected that much. This concept of "shared problems are less of a problem" does not work when real money become an important factor. In a game like MW one is constantly tempted to purchase gold in order to get ahead. The treshold to real spending is very low. Once taken this treshold, the only new treshold emerging seems to be the size of the wallet of the gamer. Amazingly smart psychology. However, to make it sustainable, A product like that mandates a superb customar service level. Not providing such will ultimately lead to serious problems and we already have a stockpile of issues we cant laugh away. Funzio, i feel miserable and that should never have happened.

Sam @
08-25-2012, 03:46 AM
Damn sorry to hear Ferr. I'm sure they will msg you soon.

Just be patient and give them the benefit of doubt. Enjoy the weekend and don't stress. I'm 100% confident you'd will get the item.

Ferr
08-25-2012, 04:12 AM
Thank you sam. Actually, i know i will receive it sometime in the future as i have purchased it. It is however the mistreatment that gets me. It is like you leave your car dealer if he does not take you seriously with your complaints. Let us close this thread, it is getting nowhere. I will take it directly to them, the echoleader itself is not the issue anymore.

whiskeybravo
08-25-2012, 04:20 AM
It amazes me how they continue to have the same issues over and over yet continue to release events.

FFS, stop releasing event after event(even overlapping) until you fix the cheaters, and figure out how to properly and timely give winners their prizes. People should not have to send in a ticket after they win an event to receive a prize that should have been given.

Also, is it that hard to give us a full list of winners?

And in all seriousness, I have never seen a game run with such poor communication with its fan base. People spend an ass ton of money on this game but yet it's sometimes run like it's only a couple of dudes in their moms basement.

Fl@sh
08-25-2012, 04:31 AM
Still no word whatsoever....
In most games one can spend real money but not doing so does not matter that much. In fact a gamer who is confronted with a problem but sees that everyone else in game has the same problem is usually more docile as his relative position in game has not been affected that much. This concept of "shared problems are less of a problem" does not work when real money become an important factor. In a game like MW one is constantly tempted to purchase gold in order to get ahead. The treshold to real spending is very low. Once taken this treshold, the only new treshold emerging seems to be the size of the wallet of the gamer. Amazingly smart psychology. However, to make it sustainable, A product like that mandates a superb customar service level. Not providing such will ultimately lead to serious problems and we already have a stockpile of issues we cant laugh away. Funzio, i feel miserable and that should never have happened.
I got a response email this morning about the Fusion APC.

"The Fusion APC bonus isn't currently working. This is a knowissue hat we are in the process of fixing. I apoligize for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Regards,
Team GREE"
Uh, duh...

Hassleham
08-25-2012, 04:42 AM
Do they wait until someone has actually won an event before even making the unit?! What the hell are beta testers for?!

Soyjuice
08-25-2012, 06:25 AM
[QUOTE=Fl@sh;387908]I got a response email this morning about the Fusion APC.

"The Fusion APC bonus isn't currently working. This is a knowissue hat we are in the process of fixing. I apoligize for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Regards,
Team GREE"
Uh, duh...[/]

So I wrote to tech support complaining about the fusion APC not working. Here is the email I got 2 days later:

"Thanks for the message. We are working on getting the Fusion APC two upgrade bonus working. This is a known issue that we are in the process of fixing. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Regards,

Team GREE"

i say BS! I spent so much money and not getting a product delivered? I call this scam and fraud. Seems like this is not the first time they are doing this. I wonder if I can demand a refund for those $1,500 i spent or sue them for business malpractice?

Sam @
08-25-2012, 06:51 AM
Hopefully they will fix it soon!

Fl@sh
08-25-2012, 07:41 AM
[QUOTE=Fl@sh;387908]I got a response email this morning about the Fusion APC.

Regards,
Team GREE"
Uh, duh...[/]

So I wrote to tech support complaining about the fusion APC not working. Here is the email I got 2 days later:

"Thanks for the message. We are working on getting the Fusion APC two upgrade bonus working. This is a known issue that we are in the process of fixing. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Regards,

Team GREE"

i say BS! I spent so much money and not getting a product delivered? I call this scam and fraud. Seems like this is not the first time they are doing this. I wonder if I can demand a refund for those $1,500 i spent or sue them for business malpractice?
We should be handsomely compensated for this. I want the 30% upgrade reduction bonus, we'll see if they comply...

Soyjuice
08-25-2012, 07:44 AM
I just sent a complaint letter to Apple and demanded refund. I spent about $2,500 to be on top 25 and I am extremely dissatisfied with Gree especially after reading other posts and about the Assault Bear. I don't think I am obverse reacting since this seems to be a recurring problem with Funzio/Gree.

I encourage you all do the same... Write to Apple and stop this trend. If you want a copy of what I wrote to Apple, feel free to PM me. Good luck!

Tctiger
08-25-2012, 08:08 AM
That's an expensive unit , I preferred the fun events when you could win something good without spending money they were fun ! why don't they just put the unit on eBay lol , hope you get refunded its one thing my assault bear boost that I got for free not working but to pay that much and it not work straight away is a joke . If they fix that and not the assault bear I won't be happy ! Some people did pay gold to get the bear too so both should be fixed ASAP .

ucantwin1
08-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Shenanigans on Funzio Gree.

Blatantly dishonest company.

whiskeybravo
08-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Let's see... All inclusive week long vacation for two to Mexico/Jamaica for $2,500 or a non working unit on an iOS game.

Ferr
08-25-2012, 09:11 AM
To whom have you written soyjuice?

Mad
08-25-2012, 09:48 AM
I hope you guys are independently wealthy because spending $2,500 on this event doesn't make sense. It is just a game. It is easy to get caught up in these events and I am even wondering if there is a bit of a gambling rush associated with it.

Poopenshire
08-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Shenanigans on Funzio Gree.

Blatantly dishonest company.

I believe my claim of shenanigans was first and valid.

Baraka
08-25-2012, 10:16 AM
I just sent a complaint letter to Apple and demanded refund. I spent about $2,500 to be on top 25 and I am extremely dissatisfied with Gree especially after reading other posts and about the Assault Bear. I don't think I am obverse reacting since this seems to be a recurring problem with Funzio/Gree.

I encourage you all do the same... Write to Apple and stop this trend. If you want a copy of what I wrote to Apple, feel free to PM me. Good luck!Are you guys like millionaires. Cannot believe you spent 2500 dollar on a game. Haha. I'd be writing a ticket if I were you too.

Ascent
08-25-2012, 01:34 PM

I encourage you all do the same... Write to Apple and stop this trend. If you want a copy of what I wrote to Apple, feel free to PM me. Good luck!

RIGHT ON!!!

Think about it, we know that problems do not escalate, because any nincompoop in the chain from customer service up can simply shelve it. A refund request will however, go to accounting and from there to executive levels.

Personally, I have no such issues I can request a refund for, but I swear I will not buy any gold until Funzio Gree makes good on their promises (prizes working).

Go claim your refunds and let them run for their money for a change.

Mcdoc
08-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Oh where oh where can our CCMark be? Oh where or where can he be?

Miner
08-25-2012, 01:59 PM

I even tried PM'ing CJ54 yesterday. That got me nowhere.

Ascent
08-25-2012, 02:06 PM

Last I heard from someone in the forum he was on vacation. But it is irrelevant, as upon his return, he will be immediately sent to Guantanamo for what we did here in his absence :D

Dr. Dengus
08-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Last I heard from someone in the forum he was on vacation. But it is irrelevant, as upon his return, he will be immediately sent to Guantanamo for what we did here in his absence :D

I hear the resorts are lovely there.

Soyjuice
08-25-2012, 03:22 PM
To whom have you written soyjuice?

I sent it to iTunes support since all transactions go through iTunes.

And iTunes' response was, "I looked into this for you and unfortunately, because this was a promotion, this is something only the developer can handle. Please contact them at http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?28-Modern-War-iOS."

How disappointing.

Soyjuice
08-25-2012, 03:24 PM
I hope you guys are independently wealthy because spending $2,500 on this event doesn't make sense. It is just a game. It is easy to get caught up in these events and I am even wondering if there is a bit of a gambling rush associated with it.

This game has become an addiction addiction to me. I'm in no way in debt but yea there are many better ways to spend $2,500 than on a game and I won't do that ever again.

Soyjuice
08-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Let's see... All inclusive week long vacation for two to Mexico/Jamaica for $2,500 or a non working unit on an iOS game.

Haha that answer is simple: a non-working unit on an iOS game!!! At least apparently that's what I chose. :(

I am going on vacation next month though hehe, got that ground covered. :)

Baraka
08-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Can't believe they won't do owt. Have u actually heard anything from Gree at all.

Poopenshire
08-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Neither apple nor Gree will do anything to hurt their cash cows. Unless people stop all inflow of cash nothing will change. Keep pouring cash into something that your not getting out what you expect or are promised.

John Snow
08-25-2012, 04:12 PM
This was months ago, and was reported within a few hours of being found, so I'm sure Funzio blocked these purchases pretty quickly.

Version 2.2 was, among other 'hacking' updates, meant to solve this issue.

I can understand Funzio banning people for suspected fake IN-APP purchases, but for a severely lacking company in relation to customer support, inconsistent support resolutions and lack of support staff, to ban people and accuse them of cheating and leave them hanging for weeks without even contacting their customers to say why, shows lack of caring about the individual customer. It's all about the money.

Then when the player is found to have not faked IN-APP purchases, request credit card statements, and still accuse a player of cheating.

It's a horrible way to treat ur customers!

Mic - not months ago, last month. Funzio can't correct the problems on the Apple servers and this problem is not isolated to just Funzio. It makes me wonder how many of the top 50 and top 250 were actually real spenders since the hack was so widely known. And as you can see from the multiple posts above, Apple's not going to be much help. Bottom-line: this is ultimately an Apple issue and game developers like Funzio and legitimate game players are all getting fudged (ban avoidance word choice) because Apple won't take care of business.

SGT Brody
08-25-2012, 06:02 PM
I don't know why people keep referring to the fake transactions a few months ago. That has nothing to do with this situation and neither does Apple so far as how people are being treated in this game, what gree owes people, things not working correctly within the game, etc. If you contacted Apple and they gave you that response then your approach must have been wrong. For instance wording it like "I won this event and was supposed to get a prize and I didn't and now I want my money back will not work." I know for a fact that apple is not an impenetrable wall that will provide zero resolution.

Soyjuice
08-26-2012, 06:17 AM
Those are pretty much my wordings. It was a long email I sent but I stated several times that Funzio/Free did not deliver the product that they advertised/promised and many people are being affected. I also said that I am angry and disappointed that Apple will allow such business malpractice in the iOS community And i called Gree a fraudulent company etc.

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Has Glee still not responded and fixed the issue?..... Amazingly horrible customer service, and really bad press for them.

Ferr
08-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Nope, they have not responded and not solved any of the outstanding issues. This thread is pretty much closed by now. You can read on the next step of this being thread Modern war on the verge of breaking down.