PDA

View Full Version : cannot initiate boss events?

bbprofitz
08-23-2012, 07:55 PM
for the past 3 boss events in a row now, i cannot get the screen to pop up to let me fight the boss! i can attack, raid, and do missions, but the screen that lets you fight the boss NEVER pops up! I can see it in my "Goals" section, but no matter what I try, the boss never appears! sent in a ticket but all i got was a real quick "we're looking into it" reply and they closed the ticket.

i'm a level 78, playing on my iphone (and yes I did just install the new update... still doesn't work though), and it never shows up. however, on my Level 16 iPad, it always pops up after an attack or raid.

anybody else experiencing this? maybe the boss is too scared to fight me? hehe

Vballmadam
08-23-2012, 08:12 PM
In the past it would take 3 hours AFTER everyone else had started for my boss to pop up.
This is the first time I was able to start with everyone else so just hang in there!

Q Raider
08-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Yes, same issue with an iPad.
Event is active on my iPhone but will not activate on the iPad. Waited till the splash screen came up, reset it a few times but still nothing.

Fortunately it is the HLP affected and it won't get very far anyway, therefore plenty of time for things to be sorted out.

Dr. Dengus
08-23-2012, 10:50 PM
I can't get it to trigger either, probably just wait til tomorrow to try again. Lost count of how many times I've closed and re-opened the app at this point lol.

Baraka
08-24-2012, 12:20 AM
It's happened to me before. If you don't take the full quota of time to do your bosses just be patient and it will work soon. If not try deleting n reinstalling game.

Ascent
08-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Fortunately it is the HLP affected and it won't get very far anyway, therefore plenty of time for things to be sorted out.

They might have changed something since I killed the first boss with one shot where in the past it took me 4 shots. And I havent improved my stats 4x. Maybe 1.7 times at max.

What?
08-24-2012, 07:25 AM
I can't initiate a boss either. I noticed this the last few days of the last boss event, but didn't really care because I was done with it. But now I can't even get the first boss to come up. I sent in a ticket this time because I can usually get to 7 or 8 before I stop. Now I can't get any...what's up with that?

Thunder Child
08-24-2012, 07:25 AM
They might have changed something since I killed the first boss with one shot where in the past it took me 4 shots. And I havent improved my stats 4x. Maybe 1.7 times at max.Agreed! Just noted in the other thread that I'm well ahead of my past performances - still putting the Boss away with free hits at #7, when previously I was already on cash only?

Agent Orange
08-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Hmmm maybe it's an iPad issue, the event triggers on my iPhone and iPods.

Thunder Child
08-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Both my players are on iPads, and active.

Monteverdi
08-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Nothing here so far, the event is in my objectives but it won't trigger regardless whether I do missions or attack. I am on an Ipad 2. It is too bad thinking that I may actually go beyond boss 6-7 this time. Funzio your call !

Tctiger
08-24-2012, 08:34 AM
I have about 12 hour delay on events .

Gambit12
08-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Still no boss events for me.. i don't know why..

Bronco928
08-25-2012, 11:32 AM
I have not had one boss pop up for me to fight; I received the notification of the event, but after a full day and a half not one boss to fight!! What's going on with the boss challenge? I have another device and have had plenty on that account. Does anyone know how to fix this? I emailed support, but they are at least a week behind; the event will be over before I hear back form them.

Poopenshire
08-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Just posted this in the thread, but same still for me. Hit the boss on the pirate flotilla - nothing
hit several missions on the biowarfare map to test it, nothing still. I think its a joke and screw up.

Tctiger
08-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Always about 12 hour delay getting event but when it appears in missions a few restarts usually gets the pop up but not this time, for me I always need the pop up to then go and activate the boss which is always easy so I would say there is a problem with the pop up which makes the event live , in my experience you need the pop up before the boss will activate , looks like they are saying there isn't a problem from other peoples messages from support.