PDA

View Full Version : Attention combatants, please be on the lookout!

albeezy
08-23-2012, 01:37 PM
It has come to our attention that Miner has yet to receive his FLANcraft Carrier for winning the name that ship contest. Please be on the lookout for the missing FLANcraft Carrier and if found please return it to Miner's inventory. The missing FLANcraft Carrier was last seen sailing in the Sea of Lofty Promises near Gotcha' Point.

Additionally, there have been numerous reports that several combatants have noticed 100 GOLD BARS have gone missing from their coffers.

At this point in the investigation, it is believed that the person responsible for the disappearance of the FLANcraft Carrier may also be responsible for the missing GOLD BARS, but this has yet to be confirmed. At this point, please do not panic as the assailant(s) are not believed to be armed and dangerous. It is best to just remain in your battlezone and keep a vigilant lookout for the missing items and your inventories.

This public service announcement was brought to you by Albeezy. Thank you, and don't do drugs!

DISCLAIMER: No animals were hurt in the creation of this message. This message is not sponsored by Gree and may not reflect the opinions of Gree or its agents. Please play Modern War Responsibly.

Miner
08-23-2012, 01:43 PM
It's only been 9 days. I'm sure they're all busy sipping fine win and stacking their Ben Franklins. It'll turn up along the same time the assault bear does.

Mcdoc
08-23-2012, 01:44 PM
Never got my 100 gold in KA for having a name that made it to the voting process :/

Baraka
08-23-2012, 01:46 PM
That will be never then. Look at those pigs fly.

Agent Orange
08-23-2012, 01:48 PM
I heard it sank on it's maiden voyage, one of the chefs was preparing a Flan which got out of hand in a pan and it ran into a tin can (naval term for destroyer).

Dr. Dengus
08-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Captain of the Flancraft Carrier was probably too busy playing Zelda on the DS, and it crashed on it's way to your inventory Miner :(

dthfrmabv
08-23-2012, 01:58 PM
Never got my 100 gold in KA for having a name that made it to the voting process :/

Did you PM CCM your ID #. I got mine (reward for being part of the 10 names) a day or two after I sent him a PM. A friendly reminder or follow up PM wont hurt. Maybe as I read in one of the threads his on vacation and that probably why there is a delay. Patience my brothers it may arrive sooner than we expect.

albeezy
08-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Attention all combatants this just in:

An unidentified player has just reported that he saw the missing FLANcraft Carrier being towed away from a port near Gotcha Point on a trailer being pulled by an Assault Bear assault vehicle. He also reported that the missing GOLD BARS were stacked on the flight deck of the missing FLANcraft Carrier. The unidentified player has reported that he was able to capture a partial license plate number on the trailer. That partial license plate number is "CCM-...". The unidenfitied player reported that the plates were believed to be from California but this also has yet to be confirmed.

We will keep you updated as more news and sightings come in.
DISCLAIMER: No animals were hurt in the creation of this message. This message is not sponsored by Gree and may not reflect the opinions of Gree or its agents. Please play Modern War Responsibly.

SeqWins
08-23-2012, 02:04 PM
BOLO.......

Fl@sh
08-23-2012, 02:13 PM
The namesake of the FLANcraft Carrier is also missing. He was last seen driving a working Fusion APC with a turret operator mounted on the back...

Miner
08-23-2012, 02:16 PM
I sent a PM as instructed the day he asked us to. Then another 3 days later and another 3 more days later. Tomorrow will be another.

Ranger4Life
08-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Hmmm. What is going on here? First Flan really does leave, then CCM is missing, and now WP is too busy to post?!?

Fl@sh
08-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Hmmm. What is going on here? First Flan really does leave, then CCM is missing, and now WP is too busy to post?!?
I have them tied up until GREE can get the assault bear and Fusion APC working and Miner gets his ship. These are my demands and they have 48 hours to meet these demands or else...

Ascent
08-23-2012, 04:39 PM
I have them tied up until GREE can get the assault bear and Fusion APC working and Miner gets his ship. These are my demands and they have 48 hours to meet these demands or else...

All of them are expenda.... I mean disposables :D

hushsway
08-23-2012, 04:59 PM
What's the assualt bear? What's it look like?

Miner
08-23-2012, 05:00 PM
You have flan, CCM and WP tied up??? Perv. Haha

Baraka
08-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Well it was nice knowing you guys but unfortunately you won't live as there's no way Gree will meet fl@sh's demands. Maybe I'd you have them 48 days. Or maybe weeks.

joaquim
08-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Learn to spell! It's spelled Kombatants not Combatants! Capital K not C! Remember that!

Dreno33
08-23-2012, 06:04 PM
It's only been 9 days. I'm sure they're all busy sipping fine win and stacking their Ben Franklins. It'll turn up along the same time the assault bear does.

i will laugh histerically if you gave him your code with one wrong digit. hahahahahah

Fl@sh
08-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Well, at least they gave us an air unit in the boss event... However, not enough to negotiate the release of my captives.

albeezy
08-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Learn to spell! It's spelled Kombatants not Combatants! Capital K not C! Remember that!

Dumbass!

combatant [ˈkɒmbətənt ˈkʌm-]
n
a person or group engaged in or prepared for a fight, struggle, or dispute
adj
engaged in or ready for combat

Check your dictionary before you call me out little boy!

Buggs1a
08-23-2012, 08:37 PM
It has come to our attention that Miner has yet to receive his FLANcraft Carrier for winning the name that ship contest. Please be on the lookout for the missing FLANcraft Carrier and if found please return it to Miner's inventory. The missing FLANcraft Carrier was last seen sailing in the Sea of Lofty Promises near Gotcha' Point.

Additionally, there have been numerous reports that several combatants have noticed 100 GOLD BARS have gone missing from their coffers.

At this point in the investigation, it is believed that the person responsible for the disappearance of the FLANcraft Carrier may also be responsible for the missing GOLD BARS, but this has yet to be confirmed. At this point, please do not panic as the assailant(s) are not believed to be armed and dangerous. It is best to just remain in your battlezone and keep a vigilant lookout for the missing items and your inventories.

This public service announcement was brought to you by Albeezy. Thank you, and don't do drugs!

HUH????????!??

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Ok thats a waste of space... here we go again with the Flan, War Priest love fest....

Selfproclaimed
08-23-2012, 09:13 PM
I was at the beach today . And no joke. I saw captain jack sparrow.

albeezy
08-23-2012, 09:15 PM
did he happen to be captaining a FLANcraft Carrier with GOLD BARS stacked on top? How was the beach?

Copenhagen
08-23-2012, 09:43 PM

It is a camoflouge tank with an invisible 30% ground attack boost. Keep a look out and you may see one.

hb bombers
08-23-2012, 10:12 PM

I thought I saw it a second ago in Cope's signature!!!

drummerquack
08-23-2012, 10:25 PM
I dig your new signature Cope...now you see it, now you don't

Selfproclaimed
08-24-2012, 10:12 AM
Hard to say.. I could see a few ships with sails off in the distance...

Beach was good though. Good to get away and relax for a bit .

joaquim
08-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Dumbass!

combatant [ˈkɒmbətənt ˈkʌm-]
n
a person or group engaged in or prepared for a fight, struggle, or dispute
adj
engaged in or ready for combat

Check your dictionary before you call me out little boy!

You obviously don't see that I'm making a reference to the game Mortal Kombat.

BigDog146400220
08-24-2012, 01:53 PM
It is a camoflouge tank with an invisible 30% ground attack boost. Keep a look out and you may see one.

Cope- that sig is the best! I need one of those for my Ops Jet Pilot (w/ the invisible casualty reduction!)

Speed ump
08-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Here's the latest news. It's those dang pirates. They attacked and boarded the flancraft carrier and are now holding it for their own devious purposes.

SeqWins
08-24-2012, 02:11 PM

I am an honor roll student so that makes me intelligent.

What is the world coming to? This is our future folks.

joaquim
08-24-2012, 02:14 PM
What is the world coming to? This is our future folks.

Read the other posts in this thread before making these kinds of comments. Post #30 clearly states that I was making a reference to the game Mortal Kombat.

albeezy
08-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Attention all combatants, we pardon the interuption of your inability to find and battle the Illuminati, but we have just received this BREAKING NEWS:

There have been numerous reports of boosts disappearing throughout the battlezones of Modern War. The most noticeable being the UPGRADE TWO BUILDINGS AT ONCE BOOST that numerous combatants have paid dearly for with their money, sweat, and tireless hours of toil attempting to rid the battlezones of FUSION CORES. The authorities have been contacted on numerous occasions to no avail as we have been unable to contact anyone who knows anything about the cause of the BOOST's disappearance.

Additionally, combatant FERR has reported that an ECHO LEADER has gone missing from his inventory. The un-official word from the authorities is that FERR is being too GREEdy by expecting that he be handsomely rewarded as promised by the authorities for clearing the most FUSION CORES from the battlezones. However, public opinion suggests that the authorities are viewed as being incompetent fore being unable to provide any OFFICIAL comments on any of the mysterious disapearances.

We have attempted to follow up on the missing GROUND ATTACK BOOST, which has been missing for quite some time now, but have received no response. We fear that the GROUND ATTACK BOOST may be dead or severely injured and lying in a ditch somewhere. Please keep a lookout for the GROUND ATTACK BOOST as you travel throughout the battlezones, and if found, please immediately attempt to resuscitate and revive the GROUND ATTACK BOOST.

Now we go to albeezy live with this special report:
albeezy: "I am here live here at the FORUM, where numerous combatants have organized to protest how authorities have handled the recent events amongst the battlezones. Moral is plummeting as the combatants are losing what little bit of hope they have left that the authorities can handle the control the manufacturing processes used to create these boosted units. Critics say the blame can be placed on the manufacturers of the units as they failed to properly test the BOOSTS before placing the units into production. The sentiment in the crowd gathered here at the FORUM is that the authorities are to blame for failing to properly oversee the manufacturing of these boosted units and for lack of institutional control in preventing the theft of, and/or for failing to recover the missing units and BOOSTS. I will continue to monitor the situation here at the FORUM as the crowd continues to grow and the sentiment towards the authorities continues to deteriorate as trust in the authorities rapidly declines."

Thank you for that special report albeezy. And for the rest of the viewers across the battlezones, please continue to stay calm and do not panic. We will keep you apprised of events as they unfold.

Baraka
08-24-2012, 02:57 PM
That's quality.

Ferr
08-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Albeezy, for sure this is your profession!!

albeezy
08-27-2012, 08:08 AM
We pardon the interuption of your gameplay, but we are taking you live to the FORUM where albeezy has this special report:

albeezy: "As previously reported, I am here live here at the FORUM where numerous combatants have organized to protest how the authorities have handled the recent events amongst the battlezones. The dissatisfaction of the combatants is at an all-time high as confidence in the authorities plummets. The recent events have been made worse as the authorities official comments to the recent events have caused an unsettling level of tension between the authorities and the combatants. I asked one combatant his thoughts on the official statements made by the authorities and he had this to say:"

We suddenly are confronted with a true infestation of hackers. The winners of the most recent auction event have yet to receive their ECHO LEADER, yet players with hundreds of them have been found within the battlezones. Those players have been reported to the authorities, yet no response has been received whatsoever. Additionally, the Illuminati can not be found by many of the combatants and there has been no serious response from the authorities on this issue either.

At this point it seems that responses from the authorities are pointless as the Assault Bear's missing GROUND ATTACK BOOST was promised to be resolved in the next infrastructure update. The infrastructure update has taken place, yet the GROUND ATTACK BOOST was not resolved. There continues to be no serious response from the authorities on this issue.

Even more frustrating, the UPGRADE TWO BUILDINGS AT ONCE BONUS for the Fusion APC is still not working. Considering the amount of money spend by those who purchased the Fusion APC, this lack of communication is unacceptable.

It is my advice to all of my fellow combatants to suspend spending as I believe the authorities seems to be in a state of collapse.

albeezy: "After talking to FERR, I spoke with several other combatants gathered at the FORUM who expressed similar sentiments about the state of disarray found in the battlezones. Many of those combatants expressed a vote of no-confidence in the authorities ability to bring the battlezones into a state of order and they fear that a meltdown is imminent. Those combatants expressed a desire to ban funding of the authorities until the authorities prove that they can stabilize the battlezones.

Another combatant I spoke to told me that there has been another disappearance related to the battlezones. He told me that CCMARK, the ambassador to the authorities has been missing for almost 10 days now from the FORUM. I acquired his communications records from the local communications company here at the FORUM and from those records it appears that he may have gone into hiding around the time that these recent events began to occur. It appears that he has been periodically communicating with various combatants here at the FORUM through PMs with his last communication reportedly being made this morning at around 9:57 AM, CST. At this point, we can only hope that CCMARK is okay, and that he will find a way to bring the combatants and the authorities together to reach a resolution to this civil unrest before a civil war breaks out.

This special report was brought to you by Modern War News. I'm albeezy. Stay classy combatants.

Thank you for that special report albeezy. And for the rest of the viewers across the battlezones, please continue to stay calm and do not panic. We will continue to keep you apprised of events as they unfold.

bushobama
08-27-2012, 08:37 AM

right you are

Tctiger
08-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Wonder if the Internet connection to gree goes over the Bermuda triangle ?