PDA

View Full Version : Are u being serious

Baraka
08-22-2012, 04:50 PM
So after a post early this week I decided I would drop down to 300 allies. Simple isn't it. Just send a ticket to Gree they will take off 200 of my allies such a simple job for someone who can add money to your vault. Set buildings to be collected. Restore deleted building ETC.Wrong we are sorry we can not remove your allies this must be done by hand. If it was easy and quick to do fair enough, but it will take me days. After I too stuck up for support just the other day. Has anyone else had them say they couldn't do such a little thing for you.

Ryans67
08-22-2012, 04:53 PM
They will remove grunts, not allies. I dropped 300 or so in less then 30 minutes.

megaants
08-22-2012, 04:55 PM
wow, can't you be any lazier?

Baraka
08-22-2012, 04:56 PM
But all the top bunch are ppl I wanna keep.wen I load more and remove them it goes back to top screen. Suppose it's wat I gotta do. I just think it would be such a simple task for them to do.

Matt Thornton
08-22-2012, 05:47 PM
But all the top bunch are ppl I wanna keep.wen I load more and remove them it goes back to top screen. Suppose it's wat I gotta do. I just think it would be such a simple task for them to do.so what if support deleted 300 and they were ppl you wanted to keep ? same boat right ?

ckos
08-22-2012, 05:51 PM
I once removed over 1500 allies by hand. Took me months! Yours must seem pretty easy now.

Copenhagen
08-22-2012, 05:53 PM
so what if support deleted 300 and they were ppl you wanted to keep ? same boat right ?

The best option is to email support the specific list of names that you would like removed. Be sure not to have any misspellings.

Matt Thornton
08-22-2012, 05:57 PM
The best option is to email support the specific list of names that you would like removed. Be sure not to have any misspellings.surely that would take longer than actually removing them yourself.

Skyser30518
08-22-2012, 06:22 PM
So after a post early this week I decided I would drop down to 300 allies. Simple isn't it. Just send a ticket to Gree they will take off 200 of my allies such a simple job for someone who can add money to your vault. Set buildings to be collected. Restore deleted building ETC.Wrong we are sorry we can not remove your allies this must be done by hand. If it was easy and quick to do fair enough, but it will take me days. After I too stuck up for support just the other day. Has anyone else had them say they couldn't do such a little thing for you.
Ask them to remove your grunts first. This should take care of a good number of them, then donthe rest yourself.
I've had them remove all my grunts twice (and may do it again after this event)

Lordsloss
08-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Shesh, th laziness of some people. Just watch some tv and delete them. Will not take long at all.

Dr. Dengus
08-22-2012, 06:25 PM
They're as serious as a heart attack. Why should their engineers/support staff waste time on something the player him or herself can do? Even if it takes you 10 seconds to delete each ally, after half an hour you should have deleted 200. If you can't crank them all out in half an hour, then spend 5 minutes a day doing this and after a week, bingo, you're at the ally count you want.

Copenhagen
08-22-2012, 06:45 PM
surely that would take longer than actually removing them yourself.

No sheet. I thought this was another sarcastic thread.

Matt Thornton
08-22-2012, 06:58 PM
No sheet. I thought this was another sarcastic thread.hahaha, touche'

rareay84
08-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Hey Baraka - I notice your avatar is sitting on the crapper with his pants pulled up. Perhaps you'd like to enter a ticket to have someone come and help you out with that as well?

DashX
08-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I'll do it for you. Just send me your funzio ID and password :D :D

Baraka
08-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Haha I will delete the by hand. It's just making a poi t that support could of easy enough deleted them for me. I ast for the bottom 300 on the list. Will start doing it by hand.

cheiz
08-23-2012, 12:32 AM
I went through 960 allies.... and forum member allies were not exactly hurdled together in one spot on that list; they were nicely dispersed... pffff. If I recall correctly it took me about a week to reduce that list by about 800 allies.

maxxyme
08-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Why do you want to remove allies? What's the purpose, I don't understand...

Zoltarov
08-23-2012, 02:20 AM
Why do you want to remove allies? What's the purpose, I don't understand...With fewer allies it is easier to hide yourself from rivals and therefore you can go safer over your max vault for big upgrades.

cheiz
08-23-2012, 02:30 AM
With fewer allies it is easier to hide yourself from rivals and therefore you can go safer over your max vault for big upgrades.

Obviously you'll have rivals at any number of allies. A disadvantage of going below max ally count (for your level) is that there will be rivals with many more allies that can see you and therefore have the benefit of bringing many more troops to battle when attacking (you). So it doesn't always make sense to reduce allies like that.

An obvious advantage is that your stat density increases (provided you have a number of high stat units). So in my opinion you should consider the composition of your army to determine the amount of allies you want to have.

In other words: if my next ally would cause me to bring 4 snipers to battle, it would make no sense to add that ally. I would rather buy for example 4 b-52 bombers (for att stats) and 4 Stealth Surveillalance Drones (for def stats) and then add one ally.

Baraka
08-23-2012, 04:07 AM
Will have to see if it's an advantage. Think it will as bronson is at 300 allies. If not can always add them back up.