PDA

View Full Version : What's with the random attacks?

Olly1
08-22-2012, 02:58 PM
This question has been really bugging me. I've recently started up another account at a low level, and people attack it all the time even though my stats are slightly higher than theirs. So they're young, maybe don't know the game fully yet (sub level 10) and that makes it understandable. And my stats are only marginally higher than average anyway. No real queries there

But my level 100+ account also gets massive amounts of attacks and robs, but these guys have stats a 1/3 of mine so never win. Of course I lose attacks amongst that too to higher stat players but I can't understand the logic. Why do these lower stat players even try? Surely it can't be to try their luck? They've had over 100 levels to learn the game and figure out what leeway will allow them to eventually get a win. Stats that low will never get lucky! A little lower stats, yeah sure, go for it, you'll rob me no problem, but that low?

I'm just trying to figure out other players mind set or game play tactics to understand why this might be. I for one usually check my rivals stats before I go to town on them but I'm sure players will attack straight from the rival screen.

Any one fancy shedding some light on how they play or why you think you get so many attack/rob attempts?

7rs60
08-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Sometimes you don't have time to look at everyone's stats, if you need to burn off 50 stamina in just a couple of minutes because you're busy.

Vile Lynn
08-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Sounds like they are attacking straight off the rivals list, which I think is crazy, but some players are too lazy to check stats, I guess, & have a ton of stamina to burn... not talking about high-stat players who can usually win from attacking off the rivals list, talking about mid/average stat players. I get random attacks way too often and wonder why, too.

Or, they know they'll lose but want to check out your top inventory items from the fight screen... sometimes it is easier than thumbing thru the well-organized inventory.

mnju_03
08-22-2012, 03:12 PM
I have a new account that needs to attack and rob, no questions asked. I attack off of rival list and do maps until the fifth level is completed. I have a lot of catching up to do.

P.S.. once I find you, I'll attack you! :P

Vile Lynn
08-22-2012, 03:15 PM
I have a new account that needs to attack and rob, no questions asked. I attack off of rival list and do maps until the fifth level is completed. I have a lot of catching up to do.

P.S.. once I find you, I'll attack you! :P

You better! I can hardly wait! :D

Luke 3457
08-22-2012, 03:31 PM
I would always check stats before a rob or attack... But now my attack is 121k so I blind attack... Ive played long enough that I know the few players that I can't win against so I just ignore them. The weird thing I have noticed is that I will have a person every once in a while attack me several times a day only to lose miserably. That I don't get

TonySpaghetti
08-22-2012, 03:36 PM
This question has been really bugging me. I've recently started up another account at a low level, and people attack it all the time even though my stats are slightly higher than theirs. So they're young, maybe don't know the game fully yet (sub level 10) and that makes it understandable. And my stats are only marginally higher than average anyway. No real queries there

But my level 100+ account also gets massive amounts of attacks and robs, but these guys have stats a 1/3 of mine so never win. Of course I lose attacks amongst that too to higher stat players but I can't understand the logic. Why do these lower stat players even try? Surely it can't be to try their luck? They've had over 100 levels to learn the game and figure out what leeway will allow them to eventually get a win. Stats that low will never get lucky! A little lower stats, yeah sure, go for it, you'll rob me no problem, but that low?

I'm just trying to figure out other players mind set or game play tactics to understand why this might be. I for one usually check my rivals stats before I go to town on them but I'm sure players will attack straight from the rival screen.

Any one fancy shedding some light on how they play or why you think you get so many attack/rob attempts?

This is like asking a someone to explain why a woman acts a certain way. Nobody knows other than her (actually, most of the time they don't even know! Lol) Wouldn't it make more sense to just ask the people who are attacking you and failing? Could be a good opportunity for you to share your knowledge of game play with the noobs.

Dravak
08-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Some people just attack you to check your items , or attack you back as revenge , not a big deal !
usually they just want to check your items , if it is a persistant one , then I go back and wack him again !

But yeah for leveling up fast am robbing all fashion stores warehouse and meat factory for respect xp ratio !

DenZ1
08-22-2012, 04:55 PM
I would always check stats before a rob or attack... But now my attack is 121k so I blind attack... Ive played long enough that I know the few players that I can't win against so I just ignore them. The weird thing I have noticed is that I will have a person every once in a while attack me several times a day only to lose miserably. That I don't get

Same here. Lot of losses from same players. Don't get it.

Mikecore
08-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Same here. Lot of losses from same players. Don't get it.

It is also funny when they blind attack and then they leave you a message "oh I am sorry, I did not want to attack you"....lol

mxz
08-22-2012, 05:28 PM
It is also funny when they blind attack and then they leave you a message "oh I am sorry, I did not want to attack you"....lolIf they weren't banking that's usually when I attack back just to teach them a lesson.

iteachem
08-22-2012, 05:34 PM
It is also funny when they blind attack and then they leave you a message "oh I am sorry, I did not want to attack you"....lol

Oh I clicked there accidentally...

Lonestoner
08-22-2012, 10:42 PM
I sometimes attack people with way higher stats than me, usually testing their actual attack defense, since the total mafia defense is inflated a ton with lower level defense buildings.. Sometimes I'll come across people that only use half of what's showing on their profile.

DashX
08-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Some people just want to try to attack/rob you. Then post "Sorry" and want to invite you for their mob.

Hell no, I will bash them hard back :D :D

AFed
08-22-2012, 11:22 PM
If your hood is good and you have stats where you wouldn't win an attack but would win a rob, you can attack to bait them to attack you back and end up on your feed to rob them later...I've done that before and it's worked...