PDA

View Full Version : Totally fed up

CasualPlayer
08-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Guys, I have been playing modern war since the mrs got me the best Xmas prezzie in the world - the iPad!
I have shared your joy, pain, anger, disappointment etc but I've had enough.

I have been playing Kingdoms of Camelot for about a month now. My friend introduced me to it and it's great.
You don't need to spend money but can if you want, has proper alliances/clans set up already so we can create our own modern war alliance. A lot more thought goes into the game and honestly they think of all the players not just spenders, you have to work as a team and will benefit massively etc etc etc.
I strongly suggest you download the game and we create an alliance. Keep playing Modern War but it's always worth looking outside the box. I have really enjoyed playing modern war and enjoy reading posts but I have to be honest all but a few have been totally negative as to where the game is going. I would miss the chat, banter, most of the members but feel the game is going to draw a lot of the long standing players away.

Pm if you fancy joining!

I will say it again, we need to keep our options open.

Hassleham
08-22-2012, 01:57 PM
So tempted, it sounds good but i couldn't play both at once.

boardgames rule
08-22-2012, 02:02 PM
I have played that for a while and it is a okay game.

CasualPlayer
08-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Takes up a lot of time playing both but if you asked me what I'm more bothered about now, kingdom wins hands down.
Prob get this post closed or I will get banned but don't care, would like to set up an alliance.

CasualPlayer
08-22-2012, 02:04 PM
I have played that for a while and it is a okay game.
You with an alliance? Total in game alliance chat, gree could learn a lot

albeezy
08-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Which world are you in in KoC? I am in Mordred32

Thief
08-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Honestly i would say this falls under Spam.....but with that being said i actually started the game myself about 3 weeks ago. The game reminds me alot of a game i use to play called Tribal Wars on my PC. The problem is i see lots of bugs/glitches and the game seems to get stagnant if you are not in war. While i think it certainly has potential and it has more strategy than Modern War for sure i don't know if that makes it a better game? If i was playing on my PC i would rather Play an old game i use to play Called Utopia or the one i already mentioned Tribal Wars.

I'll keep playing just to see where i can go....but time will tell if i can play it more than a few weeks more as i've reached 400k might and i'm about maxed out until i find artifacts to grow a second city.

DashX
08-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Reminds me of Evony

CasualPlayer
08-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Which world are you in in KoC? I am in Mordred32

I'm in Gareth28 swedish

jay_usher
08-22-2012, 02:16 PM
All my mates are playing it and rate it I held bk to my allience to mw but what a joke! Been ****ed over I this event and not had a reply over 4 tickets! Also this new item for the creat is all wrong got 3 buys and got the rate item but o wait! The rear soldier is missing an extra 100 off the a/d!! ****ing joke! ****ing wank!

CasualPlayer
08-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Jay, pm and let us know ur mates alliance. Also you wanna join I'm thinking of setting up a new one for all players on the forum

boardgames rule
08-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Yah i am on the alliance original on the world Gawain25 English.

Prisoner of War
08-22-2012, 11:09 PM
I have actually been thinking about starting a thread like this,but thought it would get deleted right away.
The game that took my attn away and stopped my spending on MW is Lords and Knights ,a game of building your kingdom,create a strong economy,research technology,build your defenses and create an army,expand by conquering other castles, form strong alliances ,so others would think twice before messing with you,lots of strategy,awesome game.
One thing i love about this game, is that gold spenders don't necessarily have an advantage over free players,all it does is speed certain things in the game (gold is cheap to, it goes a long way),you can't buy a more powerful army with gold and beat up a free player,(so sorry all of you rich alpha males out there),a free player that has been playing long enough can beat a gold player that has not.
It would be great to form a MW alliance in that game and become a force to be recon with.

Baraka
08-23-2012, 01:30 AM
All tis forum is about AtM is ppl talking about leaving modernwar. Do u think Gree actually look at these forums and take note. They Gunna loose so many ppl. I might have a look at that game. Sounds good.

CasualPlayer
08-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Ok downloading lords and knights. But look at kingdoms of Camelot as it sounds the same