PDA

View Full Version : just a couple of questions

lordronso
08-22-2012, 07:02 AM
1. I was wondering if there is a way to increase my attack and defense into the 100K+ range without spending a ton of money on gold?

2. Is it possible for me to jump directly to another person's hood or do I need to keep cycling through my rivals list and hope I get lucky enough to come across them?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me

Dipstik
08-22-2012, 07:06 AM
1) no

2) No, yes.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-22-2012, 07:11 AM
1. Is no
2. If they attack/rob you will have a link to there hood on your news feed.

lordronso
08-22-2012, 07:13 AM
thanks guys. especially you Dipstick. short and to the point

Dipstik
08-22-2012, 07:27 AM
well gawsh... *blushes*

Luke 3457
08-22-2012, 09:15 AM
The answer to number one is yes! But you will get banned 😂😂😂😂

<3 Hz
08-22-2012, 09:18 AM
50K is about the absolute highest stats you can expect if you don't spend a single dime.

in-game j
08-22-2012, 10:11 AM
50K is about the absolute highest stats you can expect if you don't spend a single dime.

I think you can get 60+K,

That is if you get 500 of every respect item - which is near impossible to do legitimately. But then if you get lucky w/ scratcher items and have done every single event since the beginning - it is possible.

<3 Hz
08-22-2012, 10:16 AM
I think you can get 60+K,

That is if you get 500 of every respect item - which is near impossible to do legitimately. But then if you get lucky w/ scratcher items and have done every single event since the beginning - it is possible.

That would be true, but it would take years to legitimately gather all 500 respect items, and to farm out 500 TLC's. It might be possible by the time the 2016 olympics roll around lol.

chbranch
08-22-2012, 11:18 AM
I think thread like this is what the forum should REALLY be about. With all the HL players and creative thinkers, there has to be someone out there that has obtained 100k stats without spending RL money on gold. Creative event strategies, tapjoy strategies, farming respect points, etc. I'm tired of seeing dumb azz songs and animal kingdom mating videos on here.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-22-2012, 11:28 AM
I agree (except for 100k stats on cash only)

We at CCC

are bringing honor back

to forum and game

Dravak
08-22-2012, 11:34 AM
I think thread like this is what the forum should REALLY be about. With all the HL players and creative thinkers, there has to be someone out there that has obtained 100k stats without spending RL money on gold. Creative event strategies, tapjoy strategies, farming respect points, etc. I'm tired of seeing dumb azz songs and animal kingdom mating videos on here.

Currently not feasible , and not in Gree or Funzio interest .
With the new farming loot and average scratcher win , you can get to 100k without gold .
But need a lot of luck , luck is the word that is equel in both goldspenders and free players.

Luck gets you beter crate rare , luck gets you beter scratchers .
Or cheat (but then again get caught account down the drain ! )

Sorry free players hoping to bluff out spenders is gone in F2P , since most spenders already know how the system work , spend spend and laugh at the pauper !
It is competition among spenders that has changed , in F2P instead of donations cause of fun .
It is who got the most time and disposable income ... (yeah people are crazy but not more crazy then the free players getting emotional about a clicky game )