PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Warlord

Durwood
08-22-2012, 05:43 AM
I will NEVER again fight against one of these Bosses. ABSOLUTELY the biggest waste of time, money, effort and gems.

First, I bought my first Gems. I figured I would try to beat the warlord past level 5. Wow.
I got CRAP.
When I look at the items I got in trade for what I spent, I just BLEW those gems on worthless items.
Common? Rare? BS. What are they selling, Beanie Babies?

I learned. I will NEVER AGAIN buy any gems or fight in these stupid "Defeat the ________ 40 times" competitions.

Why is it, whenever you have a good thing like this game, someone who makes the decisions always seems to muck it up?

Jhoemel
08-22-2012, 05:57 AM
I have an advice to you, dont use gems, just use gold hits. I get 10 indestructables in every boss event and thats just a bonus. dont use gems if you cant beat the boss 20x w/o gems

akal
08-22-2012, 06:25 AM
yap, I take these events only as a chance to get the strong units. If I fail - well, that`s just life... If It happens - great, I`m lucky... Of course, I`m not spending gems on it, only gold....

echus14
08-22-2012, 07:13 AM
The only time you should spend gems on a boss event is if you are willing to go the whole hog and get the top prize. The advantage of this event is that you are guaranteed the top prize if you spend gems to go 40 rounds. It's a lot of gems for sure but at least you know you'll get the unit, unlike in the box events where you could get ousted by higher bidders.

P4TR1C14N
08-22-2012, 07:44 AM
Seems you don't grasp the concept of Gree/Funzio yet.

Read the forums carefully and then decide if you want to buy gems and most important... if you buy gems, how will you use them.

I can assure you that a bit of gems will not do the trick in this game. Only to buy some gem money buildings might be feasible with an acceptable amount of gems.

Sorry to hear you got disappointed. You're not the first and will for sure not be the last.

Chups
08-22-2012, 08:36 AM
If you can only defeat up to level 5 then raise your attack stats. In the last 3 Boss events I can only muster up to level 18. I'm level 70+ with a 30K attack on all the boss events. Been busy using my money on upgrading big time buildings.........if I concentrate on raising my attack I'm sure I'll be able to defeat a few more levels.

asdfg12345
08-22-2012, 01:48 PM
You must really suck to only go to level 5 without gem. Most people here can get to 10 without gem or 7-8 if high level.