PDA

View Full Version : Comments still broken

Sasha54
08-22-2012, 05:38 AM
I can see posts on my wall but my comment page has been empty for days. Was up and down for a while - now its fully dead.
Anyone else still having problems - do I need to delete and re- load the app?

Uberdork
08-22-2012, 05:55 AM
Same problem here.

Stav
08-22-2012, 07:49 AM
Same problem here.
I have submitted a ticket.

Joeycool
08-22-2012, 08:08 AM
I have found that if I do a couple of jobs, attack a couple of players, and leave a couple of messages then my wall comments spring back into life.

BOS
08-22-2012, 08:27 AM
I have found that if I do a couple of jobs, attack a couple of players, and leave a couple of messages then my wall comments spring back into life.

Glad you're back!

I've had the same experience as JC, however my wall will disappear again just as quickly... Just another issue with this game that needs attention...

Sasha54
08-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Very strange - it was there a couple of hours ago - after I posted this. Now I just checked and it's empty.
I think I will submit a ticket..........

Sasha54
08-22-2012, 08:33 AM

I'll try that..........

Joeycool
08-22-2012, 08:40 AM
I suspect sending in a ticket would not be helpful. I'm sure they know about it by the number of others who have sent in tickets. Sending in more tickets will simply clog up their support emails.

It will probably correct itself after the event has finished. They will probably have it sorted by the next event.

Joeycool
08-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Glad you're back!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/why_hello.gif

^ Only football fans will realise how truly funny that is!! :cool:

Sasha54
08-22-2012, 08:44 AM
I suspect sending in a ticket would not be helpful. I'm sure they know about it by the number of others who have sent in tickets. Sending in more tickets will simply clog up their support emails.

It will probably correct itself after the event has finished. They will probably have it sorted by the next event.

are you finding a lot of lag in the game - this only happened to me after I installed the recent update....i'm on the HD version

mnju_03
08-22-2012, 08:45 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/why_hello.gif

^ Only football fans will realise how truly funny that is!! :cool:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Joeycool
08-22-2012, 08:51 AM
are you finding a lot of lag in the game - this only happened to me after I installed the recent update....i'm on the HD version

No game lag for me.

It often means someone is in your hood if the game is lagging. Is it constant lag?

You can also install the normal version of the game on iPad and play the same account on there. That could be a short term solution while they work on a fix. Like I say though, I suspect this will only last while the epic boss is live.

Vile Lynn
08-22-2012, 09:02 AM
It often means someone is in your hood if the game is lagging. Is it constant lag?

Mine is a constant lag... you know what they say... after three days...

But I never heard of hood visitors causing lag. I guess it is possible.

Mikecore
08-22-2012, 09:04 AM
I have also this problem. I can not see the comments on my profile!

Luke 3457
08-22-2012, 09:05 AM

He's right I submitted ticket days ago... They just said they're aware of this issue

(CCC)- The Pope
08-22-2012, 10:19 AM
The recent issues with the wall

Are simply explained

Due to the venom spewed by moral man

The Lord has brought a plague upon your walls

Uberdork
08-22-2012, 10:21 AM
The recent issues with the wall

Are simply explained

Due to the venom spewed by moral man

The Lord has brought a plague upon your walls

I think you meant to post this on the "I'm calling out Funzio..." thread.

Astroboy
08-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Frankly, this broken wall issue is an absolute disgrace and GREE/Funzio should be hanging their heads in shame. Mine is still out of action since the deadly v2.5 update. I'd rather have a properly working wall than an epic boss event. Come on! How hard can it be to rectify this?

WinkadInk
08-22-2012, 08:02 PM
Glitch after glitch after glitch....I'm about done w/ cc. At least modern war and kingdom age haven't had these issues

WinkadInk
08-22-2012, 08:05 PM
I can see posts on my wall but my comment page has been empty for days. Was up and down for a while - now its fully dead.
Anyone else still having problems - do I need to delete and re- load the app?

Might be best to delete app...and leave it at that lol