PDA

View Full Version : Added Time = FAIL!

KemoKidd
08-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Unbelievable. Not only do we get an event that we all hate but they make it worse by making it a top 100/top 10 event. The other terrible part is forget about pvp. How the hell do we know who to attack to have a chance for a drop? Thanks a lot gree. It's like a bigger slap in the face for android users.

To make things worse I was dumb enough to go for the top 10 spot. Why? Because I was close with 1 1/2 day left. So what did I do? I bought a vault of gold and shot up to 8th place with just over a day left. I planned on buying another vault tomorrow to remain there and then all of a sudden... 4 DAYS LEFT! Wow. There goes my strategy and even worse, my money. I know I am not going to be able to spend for three more days to compete with the top 10. If I would have known about the time expansion I would never had bought the vault to make the push.

This may very well be the last straw for me in spending any more money on this game. I know people have been saying how they stopped spending money because of how this game has changed since gree took over. Effing TERRIBLE!

CCMark, I would really like to hear from you on this time change. It is not fair. I can understand you may have wanted to give more time for people to get 20 gems but you fooled me as well as some other people getting excited to be in the top 10. I wish I can send a ticket to support stating that I would want my vault of gold back because of FALSE ADVERTISING! 1 day left to win this prize. SURPRISE! Now you have to spend for 3 more days to win it!

Euchred
08-21-2012, 06:23 PM
I was thinking the time was shorter so android could do the new IOS event when it drops, whenever that is.

Not the case though perhaps, but I don't like the deception maybe try to reason with support?

Babytway
08-21-2012, 06:28 PM
well i never seen a 2day event before and i was 95% sure they would extend the time frame no one could make 15-20 gems without spending gold in 2days, now i don't put it past gree that they would try something like this. but a time extension was almost guaranteed. they get enough complaining about Android users not being on same field as IOS and and probably didn't want to hear about why we only get a 2day event.

Dudebot121256
08-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Unbelievable. Not only do we get an event that we all hate but they make it worse by making it a top 100/top 10 event. The other terrible part is forget about pvp. How the hell do we know who to attack to have a chance for a drop? Thanks a lot gree. It's like a bigger slap in the face for android users.

To make things worse I was dumb enough to go for the top 10 spot. Why? Because I was close with 1 1/2 day left. So what did I do? I bought a vault of gold and shot up to 8th place with just over a day left. I planned on buying another vault tomorrow to remain there and then all of a sudden... 4 DAYS LEFT! Wow. There goes my strategy and even worse, my money. I know I am not going to be able to spend for three more days to compete with the top 10. If I would have known about the time expansion I would never had bought the vault to make the push.

This may very well be the last straw for me in spending any more money on this game. I know people have been saying how they stopped spending money because of how this game has changed since gree took over. Effing TERRIBLE!

CCMark, I would really like to hear from you on this time change. It is not fair. I can understand you may have wanted to give more time for people to get 20 gems but you fooled me as well as some other people getting excited to be in the top 10. I wish I can send a ticket to support stating that I would want my vault of gold back because of FALSE ADVERTISING! 1 day left to win this prize. SURPRISE! Now you have to spend for 3 more days to win it!

Same, I got a small head start and saw only 2 days left. I was excited to be in the top ten (Apparently, I still am with 3 gems) but then I saw this :(

7rs60
08-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Wow, android users really are never happy. 4 more days to have fun with event? Outrage!

Dravak
08-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Added time is success !

And fair for the free users , sucks if you hoped to win ..
But success for GREE money spent and invested , doesn't garantee you a win ! :p

Just keep spending if you want a win !
This is after all crime city , crime is allowed on all levels if you can afford the bribes ;)

procsyzarc
08-21-2012, 08:13 PM
To be honest I don't think the extention will make a diffrence, these events are all about how much gold you spend if people would outbid you over 4 days they would have outbid you over 2 as well. Only diffrence is with a 2 days event you would have been lead into a self sence of security till the end rather than knowing earlier

Dravak
08-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Exactly the free time is for players who don't spend gold to get some more items .

Sorry if you going to spent gold , you will keep doing it .
Cause always somebody else at the last minute who going to speed spent .

chbranch
08-22-2012, 11:12 AM
I'm with KemoKid, the idea of a short event was kinda cool. A sprint to see how many gems could be obtained in a short amount of time and THEN jump back into a full ios/android event so you can take advantage of pvp AND pve to get a drop. I was opening(cash only) like EVERY hour to stay in the top 100. Adding those hours kinda took the wind outta the strategy. Maybe instead of Top 100, it will switch to Top 250 with the added time. I BET money with alot of users spending gold in a very fast fashion to be in the top 10 because of the short time frame that Gree decided to lengthen the event to make more money!

(CCC)- The Pope
08-22-2012, 11:18 AM
sorry to hear this

CCC power prayer team

will pray for android users

DashX
08-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Thnx Gree for extending time..... :D :D

Its not like it was unexpected. All events by now were 4 days. In the past all 2 days event extended to 4.

chbranch
08-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad with the event.....its like being in HS a week before the Homecoming dance and you find out instead of taking her to the Homecoming dance, ur taking her to prom 4 months later. Its going to be all good in the end no matter what.

DashX
08-22-2012, 11:49 AM
Just keep pumping the money.....if you want to be in the top 10 so bad.

chbranch
08-22-2012, 12:01 PM
Straight cash hommie

Vile Lynn
08-22-2012, 03:17 PM
What event?!?

Dr. Dengus
08-22-2012, 03:36 PM
What event?!?

Lol yeah another event started? It's been nearly 24 hrs since this thread started and I don't see anything. Came out early on Android or something?

Dudebot121256
08-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Lol yeah another event started? It's been nearly 24 hrs since this thread started and I don't see anything. Came out early on Android or something?

I'm 95% sure this is android exclusive.

Dr. Dengus
08-22-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm 95% sure this is android exclusive.

That would make sense. Throwing the Android users a bone for not being able to use scratchers.

ThugLife
08-22-2012, 04:05 PM
Ouch Top 10 and top 100? I thought it'd be at least top 150-250. You never know until the end though. It's not the first time that the requirements change during a game.

mxz
08-22-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm 95% sure this is android exclusive.The pictures I've seen have said "Android Exclusive", so I'm as sure as birth control, when used correctly.

Bala82
08-22-2012, 11:36 PM
That would make sense. Throwing the Android users a bone for not being able to use scratchers.

We do have scratchers :)

Bala82
08-22-2012, 11:41 PM
The pictures I've seen have said "Android Exclusive", so I'm as sure as birth control, when used correctly.

That made me smile :)