PDA

View Full Version : New idea

shynniez
08-21-2012, 10:41 AM
I was thinking of a new limited edition types but instead of purchasing it with gold, now you use cash ( but with a limited quantity - indestructible units ) - ( 2 options : you can pay cash - or gold to buy units )

With a level restriction : example 1-49 can purchase 5 at max , 50-99 can purchase 10 at max, so on.

Why this non-profitable idea benefit players ?
-Ok, this LE cash units will cost from millions to 50,even 100 millions gold a unit. This will make people start saving their money ( overvaulted) , people will start raiding/attack like crazy.

- Spenders can pay gold and buy their units ( that's what GREE wants right ? )

- Non spenders can save cash for month and buy their unit ( the more cash they have out, the easier to get robbed by stronger players - strategic/mind games come to play )

What do you guys think of this idea ?

Lt. Falcon
08-21-2012, 10:52 AM
I think if people go over vault they would have more satisfaction with an expensive upgrade instead of unit that is better than average but measly in comparison to the big guns. Would like to see them do something like this, but Gree doesn't like to listen to their customers.

Baraka
08-21-2012, 11:25 AM
The units would have to be well worth the money. Like falcon says I too would rather buy a big money upgrade. But the idea is good and it wouldn't do any harm in putting it in. Like you say Gree would still get there gold.

Thief
08-21-2012, 11:46 AM
To be perfectly honest i don't see this happening? Why? Because the top gold Spenders are the ones that have the Highest IPH. They can afford to Hold a Billion in Cash because the only thing they have ever spent cash on is Money Upgrades while free players have been buying Units.
Therefore the most likely Scenario is that the top Gold Spender now no longer have to buy gold to get Limited Editions that are powerful...probably the most inticing reason to spend gold in the first place.

I certainly think there needs to be more use for cash in the game....Limited Editions however are the one things i think the gold players deserve and should always get to keep. (I'm a free player but i can put myself in a gold players shoes)

Dreno33
08-21-2012, 11:47 AM
it would also promote the purchase of gold buildings. but hey, CCM can never get them to listen...

Warfiend
08-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Limited edition cash units with a very low casualty rate(not indestructible) and higher stats than available normally would be great too IMO.

Thief
08-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Limited edition cash units with a very low casualty rate(not indestructible) and higher stats than available normally would be great too IMO.

I was thinking about this and it made the most sense to me. Determining the cost would be the most difficult part but because they were "limited" they should be provided at a "value"

Just like Gold Limited Editions you provide 3 Limited Editions:
1st Item would have Stats with up to 80 Combined Attack/Def
2nd Item would have Stats with up to 200 Combined Attack/Def
3rd Item would have Stats with up to 500 Combined Attack/Def

First make them Open to players that have crossed a certain Level as it will help promote Players Leveling. Perhaps Make the 1st Item Available at Level 50, 2nd at level 70 and 3rd at level 90?

Now How do you Determine Cost of the Unit? You want to make it appealing to get the Item so that Stats overall hopefully improve and Gold Players have someone to have fun with. I'm thinking the 1st Costs 2 Million Apiece, 2nd Costs 7 Million Apiece and the Third Costs 20 Million Apiece?

I realize that would make these units much more valuable than the standard Cash Units but Keep In mind that they are Limited and as such you can only buy so many of them.

All Units you can only buy 2-5 of (i'm open to the number but i don't think it should be more than 5)

manbeast
08-21-2012, 08:08 PM
shy- i think this is an excellent idea. best i've heard in a while. it really does make everyone happy. i'd love to collect these myself. i'd spend $50 million in game cash on a unit. it would have to be indestructible and good stats though (at least 500 combined A/D)

Lt. Falcon
08-21-2012, 08:12 PM
I was thinking about this and it made the most sense to me. Determining the cost would be the most difficult part but because they were "limited" they should be provided at a "value"

Just like Gold Limited Editions you provide 3 Limited Editions:
1st Item would have Stats with up to 80 Combined Attack/Def
2nd Item would have Stats with up to 200 Combined Attack/Def
3rd Item would have Stats with up to 500 Combined Attack/Def

First make them Open to players that have crossed a certain Level as it will help promote Players Leveling. Perhaps Make the 1st Item Available at Level 50, 2nd at level 70 and 3rd at level 90?

Now How do you Determine Cost of the Unit? You want to make it appealing to get the Item so that Stats overall hopefully improve and Gold Players have someone to have fun with. I'm thinking the 1st Costs 2 Million Apiece, 2nd Costs 7 Million Apiece and the Third Costs 20 Million Apiece?

I realize that would make these units much more valuable than the standard Cash Units but Keep In mind that they are Limited and as such you can only buy so many of them.

All Units you can only buy 2-5 of (i'm open to the number but i don't think it should be more than 5)

would there be a bonus for getting a complete set? that would be hella nice!!

Dreno33
08-21-2012, 11:01 PM
shy- i think this is an excellent idea. best i've heard in a while. it really does make everyone happy. i'd love to collect these myself. i'd spend $50 million in game cash on a unit. it would have to be indestructible and good stats though (at least 500 combined A/D)

idk about that... 500 combined seems unreasonable for funzio to ever do. would be nice, but...

Blackstone
08-22-2012, 08:31 AM
Great idea and it would make the game more enjoyable for free/light gold players. However, it will never happen unfortunately. Do you guys remember the beta versions of indestructible valor units? it was like 100,000 valor for a indestructible 10/8 unit.