PDA

View Full Version : Crate event loot

Ryans67
08-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Supports response is that they are working to fix the issue. So maybe by next event we won't have the excessive grunt issue? We shall see.

Q Raider
08-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Supports response is that they are working to fix the issue. So maybe by next event we won't have the excessive grunt issue? We shall see.

The only fix would be to dump the auction event as a going concern.....

Tail gunner
08-21-2012, 07:57 AM
The only fix would be to dump the auction event as a going concern.....

Totally agree, but since when has Funzio / Gree ever listened to it's paying customers?

Warfiend
08-21-2012, 08:55 AM
I would honestly have been a lot happier with this event if the crate loot was the same as the loot I was getting in the old events at my current level. I don't even mind the grunts, but the lower tier cash, valor, and loot units played a major part in my decision to quit at 10 with two days left.

Corsair
08-21-2012, 12:25 PM
I would honestly have been a lot happier with this event if the crate loot was the same as the loot I was getting in the old events at my current level. I don't even mind the grunts, but the lower tier cash, valor, and loot units played a major part in my decision to quit at 10 with two days left.Ditto. Hopefully it is just a bug to be fixed for future events. No reason to think otherwise.

PG13
08-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Ditto. Hopefully it is just a bug to be fixed for future events. No reason to think otherwise.
I remember on another event when they fixed a bud they extended the event by what 2 days to everyone's surprise. I don't think that would help on this event.

Not a sermon just a thought,