PDA

View Full Version : Weird Stats

Ranger4Life
08-20-2012, 07:55 PM
I dropped my allies on my HLP so that I could do some PVP to get to Col. rank, when I was attacked by a guy that has some really weird stats.

First, he has an IPH that is $20K above mine despite not having a single income building greater than mine. By my calculation he should have under $100K less than mine.

Second, he has an A.Defense of 9102, but I added up his total defense which added up to 7968. He is under an American flag so that's not the explanation. He also doesn't have a Composites Factory either.

Warfiend
08-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Any chance he has hidden a money building or two? And his defnse stats could also be due to hidden defense buildings. I have several defense buildings hidden behind other buildings, 2 of which are emp cannons that are 125 defense at level 1. Maybe he has a few of those at higher levels?

Ranger4Life
08-20-2012, 08:22 PM
His base is spread out so I can see all of his buildings.

I calculated his IPH to be $208k, but it states that he has $318K. He has two of every cash building except the Nano. So he would have to be hiding two level3 Nano's. So basically he is hiding 35% of his income.

I was under the impression that the defense buildings didn't show up in your Raw stats? This would make up 800 of the missing 1,100 defense. That would make it only a 1% error which would make much more sense there.

Ranger4Life
08-20-2012, 08:30 PM
I just want to state that I don't think that this person is cheating by any means, because of the very low boost that they have given themselves. I'm just curious as to what I could possibly be missing, like whether or not defensive buildings show up in the raw stats.

Warfiend
08-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Don't know what to say on the iph, but defense buildings do show up in your raw stats. Or at least, when I build them, they show up for me in my own stats.

Ranger4Life
08-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Don't know what to say on the iph, but defense buildings do show up in your raw stats. Or at least, when I build them, they show up for me in my own stats.

Yeah, I know that I can see them when I build them, but I didn't think they showed up under the Raw stats that others can see.

asdfg12345
08-20-2012, 08:52 PM
sounds like a bug

albeezy
08-20-2012, 09:08 PM
android or iOS? Apparently android players get certain special treatment like being able to see decorations (so lucky you get that and not boss events and auction events). Maybe they can see boosted stats (if you are android)>

Q Raider
08-20-2012, 09:09 PM
Could be in the middle of an upgrade. Sometimes the numbers change straight away.

Ranger4Life
08-20-2012, 09:15 PM
android or iOS? Apparently android players get certain special treatment like being able to see decorations (so lucky you get that and not boss events and auction events). Maybe they can see boosted stats (if you are android)>

Nope, I'm on iOS.

Could be in the middle of an upgrade. Sometimes the numbers change straight away.

Yeah, but only the lvl 9 to 10 Nano upgrade would give him an extra $110k. He doesn't even have a lvl1.

I'm really thinking that some of his buildings are showing up as lvl 1, but is actually higher. This is the only thing that I can think of at this point.

Corsair
08-20-2012, 09:18 PM
For IPH, probably just miscounted. A few levels on the 1 hour and less buildings has a huge impact in IPH. For stats, not sure why you are talking raw numbers, you see his boosted stats. And yes defense buildings add to D stat, and are easy to hide. They dont get boosted, though.

Ranger4Life
08-20-2012, 09:47 PM
For IPH, probably just miscounted. A few levels on the 1 hour and less buildings has a huge impact in IPH. For stats, not sure why you are talking raw numbers, you see his boosted stats. And yes defense buildings add to D stat, and are easy to hide. They dont get boosted, though.

It's easy to miscount if we we were talking about a 10-20% error rate. Not a 35% miscalculation. I added all of the buildings to a spreadsheet to ensure that I wasn't just miscounting.
And I don't know what you mean by "you see his boosted stats"? Since when do we see peoples boosted stats?
I know that D buildings are added to the overall stat and they aren't boosted by the composites, which he doesn't have. My question is whether or not it shows up as a raw stat, which I'm starting to think does.

Hellstorm
08-20-2012, 11:57 PM
He is probably legit... Dont spend so much time analyzing other peoples stats ;)

Ascent
08-21-2012, 12:26 AM
I once had 12 (as in twelve) Nuclear Power Plants stacked on top of each other (due to Funzio's restoring misteriously disappearing building processes). He could have the same not realizing it. Although it is hard to miss when you can collect from a building twelve times every three hours :D

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37938-Income-Per-Hour-Clubs&p=355948&viewfull=1#post355948

Hassleham
08-21-2012, 04:40 AM
If they have a lot of space around their buildings, (enough to fit other buildings in), then they could be ghosting, couldn't they?

Baraka
08-21-2012, 05:18 AM
To make sure the IPH is right why don't you put his buildings into the modernwar toolkit that will give you an exact IPH. As for defense. Did you factor in all the boost buildings.

Poopenshire
08-21-2012, 05:44 AM
My IPH is always different between what it shows on the game and the toolkit app, as well as all the different spreadsheets. Never does anything match the game. I am currently off $2100 on my IPH. which is less than 1% error on a 600K IPH.

Corsair
08-21-2012, 06:55 AM
It's easy to miscount if we we were talking about a 10-20% error rate. Not a 35% miscalculation. I added all of the buildings to a spreadsheet to ensure that I wasn't just miscounting.
And I don't know what you mean by "you see his boosted stats"? Since when do we see peoples boosted stats?
I know that D buildings are added to the overall stat and they aren't boosted by the composites, which he doesn't have. My question is whether or not it shows up as a raw stat, which I'm starting to think does.You're right...not sure what I was thinking. Long day. D buildings in the raw stat make sense, since they are not boosted. No idea on the IPH thing though.

If they have a lot of space around their buildings, (enough to fit other buildings in), then they could be ghosting, couldn't they?You may have missed it, but that myth was debunked a few weeks ago. :)

Hassleham
08-21-2012, 07:56 AM
You may have missed it, but that myth was debunked a few weeks ago. :)

Oh it was? I must've got sick of reading all the threads about it and missed the conclusion.