PDA

View Full Version : Boss Event Top Prize Small Bonus?

BigDog146400220
08-20-2012, 03:57 PM
Someone may have already threw this out there in a previous thread and if so I apologize and will close this one. Wondering what people's opinion would be about having small bonus on boss event top unit. Nothing big like the "collect" events, but I would like to see something added. My vote would be for plus 2-3 skill points. You get a skill point for closing maps... Why not do it for beat elite too? What you think Gree?

Ascent
08-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Thirty +1 indestructible units are not enough, eh? :D

Thief
08-20-2012, 04:32 PM
What i like better is the idea of getting a small bonus for Beating 10 bosses, Then 20

I think this would get people to spend a little bit of gold too honestly. If your at level 8 and you only need to get 2 medpacks to get to 10 why not? Same with 20. And at that point maybe your interested in going all the way to 30 for only 500 gold more?

Maybe level 10 gets you a unit equivlanat to a rare? Maybe level 20 gets you a skill point? I don't know i would be open to ideas but i think if you gave interm rewards you would see more people spend money on the boss events.

Sabo
08-20-2012, 05:49 PM
I like the smaller goals. A lot of players (me included) cannot remotely come anywhere close to 30 without spending a fortune. I might try to get above 6 with a little incentive.

mickymacirl
08-21-2012, 12:38 AM
I like the smaller goals. A lot of players (me included) cannot remotely come anywhere close to 30 without spending a fortune. I might try to get above 6 with a little incentive.

Totally agree, first boss got to 30 with some gold, second couldn't get passed 9 without having to use gold, last one couldn't get passed 6 without gold, so ya give the bonus, that's fine.

I'd imagine I won't be able get passed 3 when the next 1 comes, Illuminati hit squad.

Oh and as usual the drops for rares is stupid at lower levels. 100 gold per level and receive a ****ty crap 20 att common, NO THANKS Cheatizo.