PDA

View Full Version : Gold bars

Jack Bauer 24
08-20-2012, 03:20 PM
So I tapped on my night club to see how much longer the upgrade was going to cost and there was a delay, so I tapped again and it used my gold to finish building it. Took me a long time to save up the gold. It was all tapjoy gold. Only needed 50 more to buy my second gentlemens club. Little Bit annoyed with that. I can't possibly be the only one that's ever happened to. It's happened three times in the year that ive been playing already, so I'm not sending for a ticket. Just felt like venting.

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Send the damn ticket. If they're not going to give us a confirmation button, they should be bothered CONSTANTLY about this.

Jack Bauer 24
08-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Send the damn ticket. If they're not going to give us a confirmation button, they should be bothered CONSTANTLY about this.
Your right, this is something that shouldn't be an issue with the game being out this long. Just sent the ticket.

Cobra Shuttle
08-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Agreed. There is also a problem with lag and selling buildings. I've deleted two buildings collecting from them because of it. Maybe an "undo" option in the menu somewhere that is available for a short time after doing something like spending gold, spending money or selling buildings.

Carmine74
08-20-2012, 05:25 PM
I second the "undo" button if they aren't going to put in the confirmation button.

Deluxe
08-20-2012, 07:30 PM
So I tapped on my night club to see how much longer the upgrade was going to cost and there was a delay, so I tapped again and it used my gold to finish building it. Took me a long time to save up the gold. It was all tapjoy gold. Only needed 50 more to buy my second gentlemens club. Little Bit annoyed with that. I can't possibly be the only one that's ever happened to. It's happened three times in the year that ive been playing already, so I'm not sending for a ticket. Just felt like venting.

I think a general lack of intelligece is the cause if this is the same childish JB 24 i encountered in the game who spammed my wall with garbage and then started a thread on the forum asking how to block someone cuz i put him in his place...classic!

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Was this the post in question?

"Keep getting a poster on my wall using explicit language, is there a way to block someone. Could care less if he keeps kicking my but, it's a game. Could def go with out the name calling though. Thanks"

Just quoting it for posterity so everyone else can draw their own maturity comparisons.

Deluxe
08-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Was this the post in question?

"Keep getting a poster on my wall using explicit language, is there a way to block someone. Could care less if he keeps kicking my but, it's a game. Could def go with out the name calling though. Thanks"

Just quoting it for posterity so everyone else can draw their own maturity comparisons.

Hey we got a junior sleuth here! Glad to see your constant presence on this forum has paid off! Let me guess...honorary MacGyver Club member too?? And yeah lets draw conclusions from a one-sided presentation from someone that nobody knows and, thus, has no credibility (just like me and you)

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh take your butthurt back to the game and post it on people's walls... at least there it's less likely that something you'll regret saying will be preserved forever for people to go find someday :)

dunworry26
08-20-2012, 07:53 PM
it happened to me too because u didnt purchase the gold they didnnt refund my gold

Deluxe
08-20-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh take your butthurt back to the game and post it on people's walls... at least there it's less likely that something you'll regret saying will be preserved forever for people to go find someday :)

Yes you figured me out...i live with MANY regrets based on my crime city interactions...ha ha that is a joke little man
PS calling someone out for being waaayyy too involved on a forum clearly illustrates how butt hurt i am...great insight, really strong deduction there, cant wait for the next...
(actually i can because im done with this thread! night night!!)

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 08:00 PM
You're welcome everybody... Please remember the ten o'clock show is COMPLETELY different than the seven o'clock show, and don't forget to tip your waitress!

Jack Bauer 24
08-20-2012, 09:08 PM
I think a general lack of intelligece is the cause if this is the same childish JB 24 i encountered in the game who spammed my wall with garbage and then started a thread on the forum asking how to block someone cuz i put him in his place...classic!Lack of intelligence indeed.

Lonestoner
08-20-2012, 10:34 PM
My roommate also wasted his gold due to lag when he first started.. I don't believe he was even level 10 yet. Though he didn't put in a ticket, because he didn't notice when exactly it happened. Definitely needs some sort of safeguard against this.

At first I was thinking it was some sort of plot to get you to spend your gold easily so you'll buy more, but if they refund you from accidentally spending it, this simply can't be the case. Just lack of care imo.