PDA

View Full Version : PvE - Completing level 5..

Hassleham
08-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Hey, i'm a bit of a noob when it comes to PvE so hopefully someone can help me out. Already scanned through the FAQ thread and can't find an answer.

When completing objectives on a map after already completing level 1, is there any way to see which objectives on the map still need completing or do you just have to guess?

For example i just completed level 5 of the insurgent camp and in levels 2 - 5 there was nothing to tell me what still needed doing to advance. Because there are only 5 objectives in that area it was pretty easy to keep track of but in later areas with 18 or so objectives i could imagine it getting difficult.

Thanks for any answers.

Warfiend
08-20-2012, 03:20 PM
When you're at the mission area, there is a slim box on the bottom of the screen with the name of the map, to the left slightly. There is a question mark in a box there, click on it, then a window will pop up with a "show missions" option. That will put the big yellow arrows over the objectives left to be completed for the current level.

Hassleham
08-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah got it now, thanks.

Thread closed :rolleyes:

Fl@sh
08-20-2012, 03:31 PM
WARNING!!! Completing the 3rd round(I think) on a map gives you a grunt... :(

Mad
08-20-2012, 03:38 PM
I never realized you could do that thanks for the info.

But it is funny how MW thinks... They think that giving out grunts and XP is a good reward for completing a mission. That is a punishment not a reward. Those are two good reasons not to complete the mission.

On the odd occasion there is valour, but the XP you gain far outways the valour.

Hassleham
08-20-2012, 03:41 PM
I was going to do it for the extra skill points but if it levels me up too much then i won't bother.

Warfiend
08-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Mad - The extra skill point for completing level 5 makes it worth it to me, at least as far as the first 6 missions go. After that, the xp gained starts getting a bit hefty, at least for where I'm at.

Mad
08-20-2012, 03:46 PM
I was going to do it for the extra skill points but if it levels me up too much then i won't bother.

Is there any other way of getting Skill points beside leveling up?

You know that would make a great bonus on a unit, loot drop or even a crate open -- 3 skill points which you could add to any area you want.

Mad
08-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Mad - The extra skill point for completing level 5 makes it worth it to me, at least as far as the first 6 missions go. After that, the xp gained starts getting a bit hefty, at least for where I'm at.

Just call me the "Mad Noob" lol. I had no idea you got skill points for completing the fifth mission on a map. Thanks for that valuable info.

Warfiend
08-20-2012, 03:54 PM

Back when the old crap style crate events were in play, I used to level up the maps in the first day to get crates till pvp was ripe. kind of dovetailed with the event. Now that the latest awesome events are in play, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to use that strategy.

Hassleham
08-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Just call me the "Mad Noob" lol. I had no idea you got skill points for completing the fifth mission on a map. Thanks for that valuable info.

That is the only other way of getting them as far as i know.

The event prize is a pretty decent idea but i imagine it would open a door for hackers to get something like 10000 skill points. So you'd end up with people with rubbish stats who couldn't lose a fight because they secretly had 10000 defence points haha.