PDA

View Full Version : Head on sideways?

Hivesy
08-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Anyone else spend a goodly amount of time during boss events with their device twisted round so they can watch for the health bar going up one notch before they do their next hit?

I.e. do 5 hits from the start not 4 and in batches of two after that? I just seem to spend far too much time trying to line up the health bar with some random bit of scenery in the background and then tring not to blink so I can see it go up a notch.

Just me with a sore neck and dry eyes?

Hassleham
08-20-2012, 02:19 PM
You could save your sore neck and dry eyes by waiting 1 minute after the first 3 hits before doing hits 4 + 5, and 26 minutes before every 2 hits after that :)

Ascent
08-20-2012, 02:26 PM
You could save your sore neck and dry eyes by waiting 1 minute after the first 3 hits before doing hits 4 + 5, and 26 minutes before every 2 hits after that :)

Yeah, it seems that health regenerates at 1% per minute...

...except for those of us who won the 20% faster health recovery Elite Bridge Jumper monstrosity.

Hassleham
08-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah, it seems that health regenerates at 1% per minute...

...except for those of us who won the 20% faster health recovery Elite Bridge Jumper monstrosity.

I believe it might have been Miner who posted the timers for everyone, with or without the 20% reduction. Might have been 18/19 minutes? Can't remember if it's rounded up or down.

Fl@sh
08-20-2012, 02:34 PM
I believe it might have been Miner who posted the timers for everyone, with or without the 20% reduction. Might have been 18/19 minutes? Can't remember if it's rounded up or down.
It's about 21 minutes with the 20% bonus

Hassleham
08-20-2012, 02:55 PM
It's about 21 minutes with the 20% bonus

Totally did the maths and got 26 - 5.2 = 18.8 hahaha.
My bad :rolleyes:

Q Raider
08-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Totally did the maths and got 26 - 5.2 = 18.8 hahaha.
My bad :rolleyes:

The bonus unit does not appear to accelerate the rate at which health is gained.
What happens is after a defeat it adds five points straight away, then adds a health point a minute from this point.

Ascent
08-20-2012, 05:29 PM
How can you tell it is doing this?

I know the resurrection timer starts at 20 instead of 25 but that does not mean it instantly adds 5 points and thats it. The 20% speed should be measurable at ovet 25% health levels. And I think is does recover health faster. I did not measure it, it was just a feeling.

If it only added 5 points once it would not be 20% faster recovery ...

EDIT:

Yeah, I dont think it only adds five points. I was able to beat +1 boss level once I got it. Five points would not be enough for that.

Q Raider
08-20-2012, 05:48 PM
Initially I thought that the 20% reduction would mean a point every 48 seconds but after trying that out and getting only one attack instead of two I figured it was adding five to points to start with and then a point a minute after.

As it is on my HLP and it only gets a few goes at the elite I haven't had much of a chance to play.

You are probably correct Ascent but all I can say is for me I still have to wait 2 minutes after your health gets to the minimum for an attack or I only get one shot in.