PDA

View Full Version : Craziest player

Ragmondino
08-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Who is the craziest person any of you have come across in game? Have you encountered any psychos or just crazy people? I'm currently getting harassed by Boda, one of the Indians and he honestly seems mental. Some of the stuff he puts on my wall is surreal. He seems like he is not quite all there. Any of you had similar things?

Dipstik
08-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah, boda's pretty much an illiterate herp-a-Derp. There's a guy named Dan in the upper 170s or so who's pretty stupid too... He'll call you a "slo bro" 20 times a week if you hit him. There were many more at lower levels when people hadn't figured out that attacks are impersonal and meaningless.

Ghost818
08-19-2012, 05:53 PM
You will come across many weird people in game. Sometimes it's just because it is an international game some people don't speak fluent English. Then again there are just plain and not so simple phsycos. I've ran into boda before and he was pretty nice to me but perhaps it's because I'm a neutral dude and friends with most Indians that are Big Dogs.

PS. I wouldn't call any gang affiliated individual any names unless you are prepared for the rest of their crew to pound you especially the forum... Just sayin though. Good luck broski.

Ragmondino
08-19-2012, 05:58 PM
You will come across many weird people in game. Sometimes it's just because it is an international game some people don't speak fluent English. Then again there are just plain and not so simple phsycos. I've ran into boda before and he was pretty nice to me but perhaps it's because I'm a neutral dude and friends with most Indians that are Big Dogs.

PS. I wouldn't call any gang affiliated individual any names unless you are prepared for the rest of their crew to pound you especially the forum... Just sayin though. Good luck broski.

Yeah I've already been hit a couple of times by xenoke, not sure if it's cause of boda but I'd never been attacked by him before. I'm fine with most indians, got some in my mob but he really seems nuts. Attacks me cause Sez attacks him, then pulls me up for writing your instead of you're on his wall while the rest of his message is unintelligible!!
I have come across a few other nutjobs, there was a buck about level 170 and a few more I can't remember but he seems the maddest.

Dipstik
08-19-2012, 06:00 PM
I hear xenoke likes dudes too... He posted it on my wall once.

Ghost818
08-19-2012, 06:06 PM
I remember when I first saw xenoke on the rivals list and decided to check out his hood. I was zooming out and somehow I guess during the process I must have accidentally attacked him. I was scared shizless, I apologized and since then I've been cool with everyone.

Ragmondino
08-19-2012, 06:06 PM
And purple I hear. I believe he told me that turtleneck sweaters in purPle were his favourite!!

Ragmondino
08-19-2012, 06:09 PM
I see them stats he has are crazy, and sams as well. It's not the group, I've spoken to a couple and they are cool. Same with ck, some of them are cool. But every group has its crazy members and I guess I've managed to meet there's. If your reading this xenoke, please don't attack me again!! I know you don't really like purple sweaters!!

Khayman
08-19-2012, 06:22 PM
You will come across many weird people in game. Sometimes it's just because it is an international game some people don't speak fluent English.

Non sequitur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_%28logic%29)

My english is far to be fluent and i am not weird. Except for the eyes of my mother-in-law, of course. ;)

Dipstik
08-19-2012, 06:24 PM
If you're reading this, xenoke, do whatever floats your boat. You've sure as hell paid for it.

Khayman
08-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Craziest people that i've seen is past yesterday. Bit lower stats than me but 150k/h for me with one NC and 480k/h for him with level 2 and 3 Nc's. He robbed me and now i am milking him in a suitable way as long as his link stand in my wall.

Don't write in my wall now!!!!

jobadass
08-19-2012, 06:39 PM
read my wall.
current jerk on display

Ghost818
08-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Non sequitur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_%28logic%29)

My english is far to be fluent and i am not weird. Except for the eyes of my mother-in-law, of course. ;)

Lol wasn't saying you or anyone who doesn't speak English fluently is weird. I was saying there is the weird people, and then there is also the people who don't speak fluently. Just for clarification lol

Khayman
08-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Sure dude, no offense here (i'm another kind of weird xD) but just i did not understand the long sentences very well. :P

Luke 3457
08-19-2012, 07:12 PM
Who is the craziest person any of you have come across in game? Have you encountered any psychos or just crazy people? I'm currently getting harassed by Boda, one of the Indians and he honestly seems mental. Some of the stuff he puts on my wall is surreal. He seems like he is not quite all there. Any of you had similar things?
Boda is a good guy his English is not great... But yeah if your in game name is the same as your forum name expect a lot of attacks from us.

jobadass
08-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Boda is a good guy his English is not great... But yeah if your in game name is the same as your forum name expect a lot of attacks from us.guess I'm not building a tp anytime soon

Pasta
08-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Easy.... Alex. He's so rude!

i need muney
08-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Boda is on my list as well.

<3 Hz
08-19-2012, 09:19 PM
The transexuals, cross dressers, and those confused about their sexual identity are the craziest.

Ragmondino
08-20-2012, 03:31 AM
Boda is a good guy his English is not great... But yeah if your in game name is the same as your forum name expect a lot of attacks from us.

Well that's gonna suck. I think we could all be friends and give Ragmondino a nice little rest?? I think his changed his in Game name to the baroness though!!

Luke 3457
08-20-2012, 06:50 AM
Well that's gonna suck. I think we could all be friends and give Ragmondino a nice little rest?? I think his changed his in Game name to the baroness though!!
Lol nice try I have 122k attack and can 10-0 baroness

Ragmondino
08-20-2012, 06:59 AM
Lol nice try I have 122k attack and can 10-0 baroness

Yeah I know, I've seen you on the rivals list. I was hoping you would just take another target. It's started now, Boda, Lupo, Noodles and Vince, I assume his one of yours. What I don't understand is, seeing as Boda is to strong for me anyway all you lot are doing by attacking me is making it harder for him to do it himself. Which he seems to really like. Anyway I've changed my in game name to payam now

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 07:00 AM
Heh... I'm sensing an "I'm sparticus!" moment coming... let's all change our names to payam :)

Luke 3457
08-20-2012, 07:30 AM
Heh... I'm sensing an "I'm sparticus!" moment coming... let's all change our names to payam :)
Lol 😂😂😂 😭😭😭😂😂

Dillinja
08-20-2012, 07:34 AM
The transexuals, cross dressers, and those confused about their sexual identity are the craziest.
Bwahahaha...the funniest is the cr*p some people write on their walls like.
'oh i love your new hair'
'oh do you look like your avatar in real life'
Yes mofo...he does look like a 'hot chick' in real life :rolleyes:

Ragmondino
08-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Bwahahaha...the funniest is the cr*p some people write on their walls like.
'oh i love your new hair'
'oh do you look like your avatar in real life'
Yes mofo...he does look like a 'hot chick' in real life :rolleyes:

Haha yeah I got some dude hitting on me because I've got an avatar of a bird in a bikini, yet I'm a dude!! Why would you try and chat up an avatar??

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 08:33 AM
I came across one wall where people were having some sort of cybersex with each other

TonySpaghetti
08-20-2012, 08:43 AM
I came across one wall where people were having some sort of cybersex with each other

She was probably hitting on him because he has a high IPH and some nice cars. Hahah

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 08:45 AM
"she?" I assumed they were both guys.

TonySpaghetti
08-20-2012, 08:47 AM
"she?" I assumed they were both guys.

Good point. Whoever was wearing the avatar stockings then. Lol

Dillinja
08-20-2012, 08:59 AM
That's just an internet legend...pics or it never happened. :rolleyes:

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 09:24 AM
If you find them, I posted "sick ****ers" or something similar on their wall! This was a couple months ago.

Lager
08-20-2012, 10:30 AM

This has got to be one of the most self destructive posts that I have ever seen on this forum.

Good luck dude, better circle the wagons!!! lol

Ragmondino
08-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Haha I know. But I was constantly getting attacked anyway so oh well. HoPefully they will all get bored of me soon

Ragmondino
08-20-2012, 10:56 AM
This has got to be one of the most self destructive posts that I have ever seen on this forum.

Good luck dude, better circle the wagons!!! lol

Or maybe I've answered my own question with this post and I'm the craziest for getting myself in trouble with the high level Indians with only 45k stats!!

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 03:15 PM
ragmondino: Don't degrade yourself by caring. They're just trying to justify spending thousands of dollars by pretending their constant attacks mean something. They don't. Just run with it and let them have their fun, but you're just playing into their game by apologizing.

Boda's a dumbass. Don't back down from that.

Ragmondino
08-20-2012, 04:12 PM
ragmondino: Don't degrade yourself by caring. They're just trying to justify spending thousands of dollars by pretending their constant attacks mean something. They don't. Just run with it and let them have their fun, but you're just playing into their game by apologizing.

Boda's a dumbass. Don't back down from that.

Thy all have to propa get involved, there like them kid gangs. Have to run and get all there buddies to help. Help me, big bad raggy with his 44k stats and 30 level below us said something mean. Let's all gang up on him. That'll show him that we are the baddest in a free iPhone game. Then just so you know they have to write drizzle on your wall. Like you don't know there all in the gang

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah, the need to post "10-0 from the Indians" on my wall after EVERY attack is the only reason they're all blocked. I leave just about everything up, but that's just boring. Get some real trash talk, and ditch the little pictures. Boda's crap stayed up slightly longer, but it only stayed funny for the first week or so.

Coldcommander
08-20-2012, 05:16 PM
I remember when I first saw xenoke on the rivals list and decided to check out his hood. I was zooming out and somehow I guess during the process I must have accidentally attacked him. I was scared shizless, I apologized and since then I've been cool with everyone.
That's funny!!!! 🐔🐔🐔🐔

Coldcommander
08-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah, the need to post "10-0 from the Indians" on my wall after EVERY attack is the only reason they're all blocked. I leave just about everything up, but that's just boring. Get some real trash talk, and ditch the little pictures. Boda's crap stayed up slightly longer, but it only stayed funny for the first week or so.
💪💪 👊👊👊👊👊 10-0 💦💦💦💦 💰💰💰🔫🔫🔫💊💉 come on pictures are great! Like this on the Indians are a pile of 💩 shaaaa poooopeeee 😜😝😂😂😂😂 Indian style...

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah... Just like that. Every time.

The Hydra
08-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Who is the craziest person any of you have come across in game? Have you encountered any psychos or just crazy people?

Who you calling crazy?

I will destroy you.

teetee
08-22-2012, 01:32 AM
It's always a good idea to make the crazies cool with you. Talking about a named wacko in an open forum may very well put a target on your hood or you. Not sure how that will work out for you, Sugar. Good Luck ;)

Ragmondino
08-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Who you calling crazy?

I will destroy you.

And who are you? Someone just seeking attention I guess

Ragmondino
08-22-2012, 01:41 AM
It's always a good idea to make the crazies cool with you. Talking about a named wacko in an open forum may very well put a target on your hood or you. Not sure how that will work out for you, Sugar. Good Luck ;)

It certainly makes the game a bit more interesting that's for sure

Joeycool
08-22-2012, 07:17 AM
I find Boda's posts hilarious! :cool:

Dipstik
08-22-2012, 07:19 AM
So did I the first 20 times.

Ragmondino
08-22-2012, 12:50 PM
I find Boda's posts hilarious! :cool:

Sometimes there funny, sometimes they are completely unintelligable. But either way there is no doubting he is crazy.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-22-2012, 12:55 PM
not...as...funny...AS... ME

<3 Hz
08-22-2012, 01:07 PM
I didn't know Boda didn't speak English well. I just always thought he stayed smoked out 24/7 or something like that.

Jtstar7439
08-22-2012, 02:26 PM
No person in particular here cause I've now had a few, but what about the players that complain that you rob them to much? So after they complain on your wall about you robbing them, you rob them some more. Then they leave a rant on your wall that there coming for you. So with that you go to there hood to rob them only to see they have sold off every money building and just keep attacking you? I haven't figured out if I should feel bad for them, or just be impressed that I can actually drive someone mad through an iPad game lol.

Dipstik
08-23-2012, 05:04 AM
Believe it or not! YouTube is the only site where daily more than 200 thousand videos are posted. Out of these .2 million videos only few are able to grab the attention of potential viewers. Today, it is important for a company to how to get YouTube views (http://youtubebuzz.com/) . Likes, comments, subscribes and favorites are like the necessity for individual and company branding. YouTube was never a platform for company and mass branding and advertising, but today it is.

Fascinating! Tell me more!