PDA

View Full Version : Going to be inactive(ingame) for about 4 months - how do I approach this?

General Kamal
08-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Well the time has come for me to head to uni, and to leave behind my iPad for youtube loving dad. I've pretty much achieved the goals I had set for myself this summer -300k IPH, 5k+ Att and Def for my ally count (call me immature but 69 allies lol) - but I don't plan on quitting the game anytime soon.

I might get a new iPad once I get to uni, but I'm not sure how exactly I'm supposed to transfer my game without being able to access the current iPad. So, what do I do? I don't want to pick up where I left off in my winter vacations because I know I'll be left really far behind in the game. Not to mention, when I log on again probably every single building in my base will be raided ****less. Any ideas what I should do?

Fifth Reich
08-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Mothball your army. When you comeback you'll probably lose alot of units so go to zero allies before you give it to your dad.

General Kamal
08-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Damn that's actually not a bad idea.. No offense but I wasn't expecting such a good response from you Fifth :p

Ryans67
08-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Go to zero allies and teach dad how to upgrade and collect/vault. Lol

Dreno33
08-19-2012, 02:42 PM
first, drop allies as they all said. THEN, send a support ticket in asking to delete all of your grunts.

Next, convince your dad to just start upgrading / collecting buildings. maybe even write an order for him if he's up to it. Here's a little example:

1) Upgrade Oil Rigs to 10.
2) When short on money to upgrade oil rigs, upgrade weapons factories.
3) When weapons factories are 10, work on the satellite arrays to 10.
4) Once Oil Rigs are 10, upgrade EPPs.
5) Short on money? Upgrade the... etc etc etc.

Idk, something like that. you get the pic.

Led
08-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Have your dad play for you

😊

Desert fox
08-20-2012, 01:44 AM
Well the time has come for me to head to uni, and to leave behind my iPad for youtube loving dad. I've pretty much achieved the goals I had set for myself this summer -300k IPH, 5k+ Att and Def for my ally count (call me immature but 69 allies lol) - but I don't plan on quitting the game anytime soon.

I might get a new iPad once I get to uni, but I'm not sure how exactly I'm supposed to transfer my game without being able to access the current iPad. So, what do I do? I don't want to pick up where I left off in my winter vacations because I know I'll be left really far behind in the game. Not to mention, when I log on again probably every single building in my base will be raided ****less. Any ideas what I should do?
the only way that i know is to have a funzio id on your old iPad & when you acquire a new one you could easily transfer your game to the new one without losing your game.
i suggest you ask the support team at funzio because i haven't tried it yet.

marebear
08-20-2012, 05:26 AM
Just input/create your email and password in your game. Pick something you will remember. Then when you get your new iPad have your dad input the email and password on his iPad and pick transfer game "old device". Then on your new iPad input the same email and password and pick new device. It will transfer over.

overkill 280
08-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Mothball your army. When you comeback you'll probably lose alot of units so go to zero allies before you give it to your dad.What is mothball your army?