PDA

View Full Version : Help! Have I been banned?! WTF

Mig
08-19-2012, 02:35 AM
Suddenly can't login anymore. "There is a problem with your account. Contact support for help." or something.

Saw another guy getting same thing. Has there been some sort of mass ban? I have done NOTHING wrong and certainly haven't ever cheated. I've been playing for an entire year to build up my hood and stats and suddenly I can't play. What the actual f...

Have contacted support, get the impression I will never even hear back. What a joke, Gree.

Ragmondino
08-19-2012, 03:06 AM
You will hear back, took about a week for me. Said it was for exhibiting behaviour the violates ther language policies. I complained because I hadn't, spoke to ccm and got re instated. They do seem to have done some mass banning, when it happened to me there was a few forum members who also had a ban at the same time.

Mig
08-19-2012, 03:37 AM
I've literally only sent a couple of messages to people in the last few weeks and have never used bad language.

Ragmondino
08-19-2012, 03:57 AM
It may be something else, that was just what I got banned for, and my bad language consisted of telling people that (TnA) stood for t!ts and Azz. They seem to be trying to trim the numbers

Mig
08-19-2012, 07:07 AM
Would it be anything to do with my high stats and not buying gold? Because that would be dispicable if it is.

Dipstik
08-19-2012, 07:42 AM
As a rule, if you have to use strange characters or spelling to evade a language filter, it'll probably get you banned. This isn't confusing.

Daniel2115
08-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Is anyone else having a problem with their comment wall? For some reason all my comments are gone on there.

I know its off topic but I figured it'd be better than starting a whole new thread

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Is anyone else having a problem with their comment wall? For some reason all my comments are gone on there.

I know its off topic but I figured it'd be better than starting a whole new thread

You might have tried looking through the existing forum topics first. ;). This was discussed at length yesterday. I had the problem, wall came back this morning, now its gone again.

Carlos,
08-19-2012, 08:38 AM
I always refrain from using bad language when dealing with others on Crime City, but they always curse on my wall. How do I get them banned? :D

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 08:45 AM
I always refrain from using bad language when dealing with others on Crime City, but they always curse on my wall. How do I get them banned? :D

Accuse them of cheating. They probably are anyways. Lol

dunworry26
08-19-2012, 08:45 AM
try to re install idf not print a ticket babe

Steve0
08-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Just checked your hood out again and nothing looks suspicious. Look like you been camping for almost 70+ days since i wrote on your wall.

Zackhu
08-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Also got banned send ticket no reply yet. Can it be cause I used the system? At the moment I am building 4 communication center at once. U can do these kinda stuff if its a mission. U can keep clicking on the mission and it lets u build another 1. Works same with money buildings, ofc only if u got a mission to build it.

So in a way I just use the system as they give it. Also sometimes get glitches like can upgrade another building suddenly. So is this my fault and do I really deserve a ban for it? In a way am a free player not great stats had fun while playing so not gonna cry if my account gets a perma ban.

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Also got banned send ticket no reply yet. Can it be cause I used the system? At the moment I am building 4 communication center at once. U can do these kinda stuff if its a mission. U can keep clicking on the mission and it lets u build another 1. Works same with money buildings, ofc only if u got a mission to build it.

So in a way I just use the system as they give it. Also sometimes get glitches like can upgrade another building suddenly. So is this my fault and do I really deserve a ban for it? In a way am a free player not great stats had fun while playing so not gonna cry if my account gets a perma ban.

Yeah, you do deserve to be banned for it. You can only build one building at once, and can only upgrade 1 building at once.

Daniel2115
08-19-2012, 10:46 AM

Lets you build 4 buildings at once and out of no where let's you upgrade more buildings? Sounds kind of fishy if you ask me lol.

Zackhu
08-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Lets you build 4 buildings at once and out of no where let's you upgrade more buildings? Sounds kind of fishy if you ask me lol.

U can try it also, if u get a mission that says build a certain building. U can click on the mission tab to build more at once. Only works if u use the mission tab to build it.

Olly1
08-19-2012, 11:23 AM
I sense a forum ban hammer with your name on it.....

FYI exploiting glitches is not allowed by Gree, thats why you're banned. Talking about glitches is also not allowed on this forum

hinofwars
08-19-2012, 11:24 AM
U can try it also, if u get a mission that says build a certain building. U can click on the mission tab to build more at once. Only works if u use the mission tab to build it.

When you found out this glitch, you should send a ticket to support and you should not use the glitch afterwards.

Zackhu
08-19-2012, 11:31 AM
When you found out this glitch, you should send a ticket to support and you should not use the glitch afterwards.

Ah ok, my bad then. Cya people game was fun for me while it lasted. Didnt really mean to cheat but seems I did.

Mig
08-19-2012, 03:11 PM
So guys I got a reply from support. They banned me because they think I'm cheating because I have so much money. Like I thought. This really sucks. How can I prove I haven't cheated? Surely there are other players with very high income like me at my level?

"Thank you for contacting us. Your account has been banned due to suspicious activity. Can you please explain where the millions of dollars spent in your account recently came from? We have no records of these amounts being earned during normal game play."

ShawnBB
08-19-2012, 03:18 PM
So guys I got a reply from support. They banned me because they think I'm cheating because I have so much money. Like I thought. This really sucks. How can I prove I haven't cheated? Surely there are other players with very high income like me at my level?

"Thank you for contacting us. Your account has been banned due to suspicious activity. Can you please explain where the millions of dollars spent in your account recently came from? We have no records of these amounts being earned during normal game play."

Hey buddy, I got the exact same reply.

Looks like the high IpH free players are accused of cheating. Gree probably cant believe that players can get so rich by not spending gold but their pure passion to this game lol.

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Well, can you provide evidence or not?

jobadass
08-19-2012, 03:29 PM
I always refrain from using bad language when dealing with others on Crime City, but they always curse on my wall. How do I get them banned? :DHit contact support, copy/post pictures if you can, and include them in your email. Do not delete the posts. Might be too late now anyways, as walls are being wiped clean.

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Hit contact support, copy/post pictures if you can, and include them in your email. Do not delete the posts. Might be too late now anyways, as walls are being wiped clean.

They're not being wiped. Its an intermittent glitch.

iteachem
08-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Out of curiousity.. A few days ago there was mention of a rollback... Did this affect either of you two...some people mentioned gaining money previously spent.. Maybe that was it

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Out of curiousity.. A few days ago there was mention of a rollback... Did this affect either of you two...some people mentioned gaining money previously spent.. Maybe that was it

You two who?

ShawnBB
08-19-2012, 03:34 PM
You two who?

Mig and Me...

Teach,
I don't even count my on hand money exactly,just have a general idea of how many 10Ms I'm still away from the lvl3 NC upgrade. Simply log in and collect, barely even rob.

Mig
08-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Well, can you provide evidence or not?

How can I prove it? It's pretty obvious I'm not cheating considering I post here regularly. It's not hard to reach $800k/h if you save patiently for big upgrades, it's just most people don't have the patience I do. Like Steve already said I have been camping for probably 2 months now while upgrading. I saved for 2-3 weeks for each nightclub upgrade.

I think it's shocking that I have been banned for being too good at a game. I have spent the last year working on my hood and I'm labelled a cheater and banned. I am guilty until proven innocent. What a joke. If I was cheating why would I even care about being banned?

How do Gree expect people to want to play their game when they ban you if you get good at it?

Oh, and why would I be proud of my stats and advertise the fact I've not bought gold if I was cheating? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

My account is already being ruined everyday that I can't access it. I'm probably getting robbed blind for the last 2 days.

iteachem
08-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Mig and Me...

Teach,
I don't even count my on hand money exactly,just have a general idea of how many 10Ms I'm still away from the lvl3 NC upgrade. Simply log in and collect, barely even rob.

Yeah.. That makes sense... I am saving for a level 3 now.. I guess I wonder a bunch of people the other day talked about how they lost so much with the server issue and rollback taking away buildings and expansions without returning the invested money, but then I seem to remember one or two people mentioning they had the opposite happen with money spent being added back.l.

I was just wondering if something like that could have happened. Given all of the glitches lately in the game it seems like both of you are on the wrong end of some issue on their side..l

Have either of you heard from a developer or ccm... Try messaging both

mxz
08-19-2012, 03:55 PM
I was just wondering if something like that could have happened. Given all of the glitches lately in the game it seems like both of you are on the wrong end of some issue on their side..lThis is what has got to be the worst part. Their servers screw with people's hoods and then they ban players because of it. Sort of ridiculous. They had to have gotten at least a handful of support tickets on the rollback issue...

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm guessing their new cheater-detection still needs work. Considering the number of cheats out there, they probably figured it was better to just ban them all instead of investigating each one and address the people who are crying foul on a case-by-case basis.

iteachem
08-19-2012, 04:04 PM
This is what has got to be the worst part. Their servers screw with people's hoods and then they ban players because of it. Sort of ridiculous. They had to have gotten at least a handful of support tickets on the rollback issue...

Tempted to start a daily IPH update thread just to continually track my income...

Something like this:

Hello funzio currently have:
IPH of 420 k and 72 million in bank... Please don't ban me when I upgrade to a level 3 and spend 111 million
Oh and I have robbed 2-3 million today so if money is accumulating too fast it's because I play the game

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 04:08 PM
Tempted to start a daily IPH update thread just to continually track my income...

Something like this:

IPH of 420 k and 72 million in bank... Please don't ban me when I upgrade to a level 3 and spend 111 million
Oh and I have robbed 2-3 million today so if money is accumulating too fast it's because I play the game

Send them registered letters everyday instead. :)

Swearengen
08-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Seems crazy to bother free noncheater. Do the math funzio, look at the bldgs and look at the number of days the player has been presenty, see if it is possible for that lvl income to support the hood.

Ridiculous they are looking at this, not the obvious cheaters with 1000 bulldozers, 1000 jets, plus...Oh that might be a cheater u think!

mxz
08-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Tempted to start a daily IPH update thread just to continually track my income...I have an offline spreadsheet I update quite frequently...maybe I should start posting that.

iteachem
08-19-2012, 04:58 PM
I have an offline spreadsheet I update quite frequently...maybe I should start posting that.

Just take stat screen shots every few days

mxz
08-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Just take stat screen shots every few daysMight be more embarrassing than the bathroom mirror pics I take for MySpace.

mnju_03
08-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Lol... I had like 5 of each top scratcher item when I was banned.

fuzzy
08-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Looks like the high IpH free players are accused of cheating. Gree probably cant believe that players can get so rich by not spending gold but their pure passion to this game lol.

Hey Shawn I just took a visit to your hood. When did you start to bank? You have no money on hand. I thought you where a no banker?

ShawnBB
08-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Hey Shawn I just took a visit to your hood. When did you start to bank? You have no money on hand. I thought you where a no banker?

Omg,fuzzy! There is no way I would go no banking after seeing nicholost's post.
About 60m on hand before I got banned,seriously it's now 0?wow

fuzzy
08-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Omg,fuzzy! There is no way I would go no banking after seeing nicholost's post.
About 60m on hand before I got banned,seriously it's now 0?wow

Permission to post photo of your stats?

Daniel2115
08-19-2012, 05:36 PM

Id be interested in seeing them...

mxz
08-19-2012, 05:40 PM
I can confirm what Fuzzy's said. $0

BOS
08-19-2012, 05:41 PM
I have almost 320,000,000 sitting unbanked... Something like this better not happen to me! I've "invested" too much in this game.

mnju_03
08-19-2012, 05:42 PM
I have almost 320,000,000 sitting unbanked... Something like this better not happen to me! I've "invested" too much in this game.

If I can make it back to 200. You're the first I attack.

Ragmondino
08-19-2012, 06:05 PM
When you get a ban they wipe all your cash out. I was £100k away from a level 3 nc upgrade, when I got re instated it was all gone, even though most of it was in the bank. I emailed support and they returned every penny, it took about a week to get back though. So if they let you back in you will just have to email and wait for it all to be returned. Keep
Moaning though. When I kept complaining they returned my money and automatically upgraded my nightclub because of the inconvenience.

BOS
08-19-2012, 06:13 PM
If I can make it back to 200. You're the first I attack.

Better you than the bank :p

Steve0
08-19-2012, 06:26 PM
I can kinda vouch for mig I hit his level 2 or 3 NC 70+days ago. at level 114. I see people with level 3 and 4 clubs often. Mabe I will be next because I just upgraded my 2nd club to level 2. They need to adjust there cheating software alittle more.

ShawnBB
08-19-2012, 07:08 PM

I believe in every word you say bro, no need to post up here:p
how about my buildings, are they all there?

Hopefully Gree will be responsible for the loss later on, or I might be glad that something finally triggered to help me quit this game.

Steve0
08-19-2012, 07:14 PM
what level are you shawn?

mnju_03
08-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Better you than the bank :p

You had me at "Better"...

Swearengen
08-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Shawn, I saw your hood, looks like it is in one piece...

iteachem
08-19-2012, 07:31 PM
I believe in every word you say bro, no need to post up here:p
how about my buildings, are they all there?

Hopefully Gree will be responsible for the loss later on, or I might be glad that something finally triggered to help me quit this game.

Buildings still there

jahfive
08-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Would it be anything to do with my high stats and not buying gold? Because that would be dispicable if it is.

yeh it does. i got same treatment still not resloved and sent 5 tickets, no proof of noting.

jahfive
08-19-2012, 11:50 PM
How can I prove it? It's pretty obvious I'm not cheating considering I post here regularly. It's not hard to reach $800k/h if you save patiently for big upgrades, it's just most people don't have the patience I do. Like Steve already said I have been camping for probably 2 months now while upgrading. I saved for 2-3 weeks for each nightclub upgrade.

I think it's shocking that I have been banned for being too good at a game. I have spent the last year working on my hood and I'm labelled a cheater and banned. I am guilty until proven innocent. What a joke. If I was cheating why would I even care about being banned?

How do Gree expect people to want to play their game when they ban you if you get good at it?

Oh, and why would I be proud of my stats and advertise the fact I've not bought gold if I was cheating? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

My account is already being ruined everyday that I can't access it. I'm probably getting robbed blind for the last 2 days.

i totally agree, they are the GREEdy gang. want your money and if they dont get a certain amount out of the account they ban you for cheating!! with no evidence to back it up! GREE rip people off its unprofessional but it wont stop because u got clowns on here spending money still. people should stop being ego manics boycott the buying of gold and demand whatever we want in game then ull see it changed 100% untill that happens enjoy getting bum ****d

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 05:15 AM
I just love the concept of calling on other people to boycott something you don't buy anything. *sarcastic line deleted because I remembered the no politics rule*

jahfive
08-20-2012, 05:39 AM
I just love the concept of calling on other people to boycott something you don't buy anything. *sarcastic line deleted because I remembered the no politics rule*

ye i dont spend money on a virtual game iam not dumb or a complete w.a.n.k.e.r like yourself i have a life and spend my money on real wealth that will be actually worth alot more then i have brought it for! i think that is more clever.

reason i say boycott is because that is the only way GREEdy will listen to there customers.

you always have something negative to say about my posts id say u stalk me on here, dog breath

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 06:05 AM
No, it's just a coincidence that all of your posts are really really dumb. It's nothing against you personally.

jahfive
08-20-2012, 06:20 AM
No, it's just a coincidence that all of your posts are really really dumb. It's nothing against you personally.

nah i dont think so, stop drinking that haterade boy, have a 😃 on your face.

remember the name you give yourself says it all.

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 06:53 AM
remember the name you give yourself says it all.

I can honestly say that this is the most clever thing you've ever posted here. Really!

mxz
08-20-2012, 07:01 AM
Is wanker considered profanity? I understand there might be children reading hence the ban on actual curse words...but I'm half sure PBS would allow it.

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 07:04 AM
I've often been amazed at the way british curse words are considered "cute" in the US... I've actually seen the term "bugger" in a children's book for 4-5 year olds before!

631killa
08-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Def not cause of your stats I'm lv 132 and my stats blow yours away. ATk-40000 Def-111000 income per hour-7.5 million

Dipstik
08-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Def not cause of your stats I'm lv 132 and my stats blow yours away. ATk-40000 Def-111000 income per hour-7.5 million

You have an e-penis THIS big -> 8=====================================D

BOS
08-20-2012, 07:24 AM

How are those 3 level 10 Night Clubs treating you?? Or did you delete one?? Still waiting on you to send me the emails from Funzio stating that your account was legit.

TonySpaghetti
08-20-2012, 07:50 AM
I've often been amazed at the way british curse words are considered "cute" in the US... I've actually seen the term "bugger" in a children's book for 4-5 year olds before!

My high school history teacher got reprimanded for calling a student a bugger once. I guess he wasn't aware of what it actually meant.

Polarbear
08-20-2012, 08:34 AM

Pssshhh weak!

1 mafia with a butterfly knife could beat that with skill points mod.
Gold and Energy glitches earn 750mil per hour, not to mention forced rollbacks...

If your gonna cheat, at least do it properly! 40/111/7.5 is pitiful!

jahfive
08-20-2012, 08:47 AM
I can honestly say that this is the most clever thing you've ever posted here. Really!

boring, much love princess 💋

in-game j
08-20-2012, 09:16 AM

38 Attack, 72 real Def,

Level 10 Night clubs, Level 10 every money building possible. Level 10 defense buildings x50. Is that even possible- doing it legit? - doubt it.

in-game j
08-20-2012, 09:19 AM
When you get a ban they wipe all your cash out. I was £100k away from a level 3 nc upgrade, when I got re instated it was all gone, even though most of it was in the bank. I emailed support and they returned every penny, it took about a week to get back though. So if they let you back in you will just have to email and wait for it all to be returned. Keep
Moaning though. When I kept complaining they returned my money and automatically upgraded my nightclub because of the inconvenience.

Sounds like a great deal to me!

in-game j
08-20-2012, 09:20 AM

Something like this:

omg - just the thought of doing this - too much work.

mnju_03
08-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Not worth it to me.

Mig
08-21-2012, 07:26 AM
Still banned. Seems like they are just ignoring my support emails now.

Can't believe I've spent an every day for a year playing their game and have just been outright banned for doing nothing wrong.

in-game j
08-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Hey Mig - hang in there. With this new event - try waiting about a week. Hopefully you will hear back from then within the week!