PDA

View Full Version : Baroness Reloaded

Pages : [1] 2

noodles
08-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Since Mr baroness loves attention here's a nice pic:) Who has popcorn :)
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q482/Noodlesnyc/Snapbucket/399f6754.jpg
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q482/Noodlesnyc/Snapbucket/f927815d.jpg

Lupo
08-18-2012, 11:22 PM
So from this picture it seems like Baroness it's turning her back to the aggressor (she's used to be bent over the couch???), technically she gets the best defense position (doggy stile). Man, I would like to see the short movie. :cool::cool::cool:

TRAZ
08-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Stop with the garbage folks.

noodles
08-19-2012, 12:03 AM
@TRAZ quick question...how many times did u voice ur opinion on garbage threads? Or is this the first?

Blue fire
08-19-2012, 12:13 AM
I like the twirly hat HAHAHA

Paulio
08-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Lupo, did you block me off your wall? I can't see my 10-0 posts ;)

Luke 3457
08-19-2012, 05:08 AM
Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Khayman
08-19-2012, 05:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

:rolleyes:

Lupo
08-19-2012, 08:22 AM
Lupo, did you block me off your wall? I can't see my 10-0 posts ;)

You can't see them because I'm on top of you, something from me it's in your mouth and also something else its hanging and cover your eyes.

Btw did you said 10-0? cuz I hit you back 60-0 yesterday and 10-0 this morning again(not to mention the 1 mil rob):p:p:p

Do you need pics?

Babytway
08-19-2012, 09:05 AM
pics or it didn't happen LMAO (just joking)

Dr BoneCrusher
08-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Three Cheers for Lupo! It's Great how you are Coming Out Of The Closet on the forum!!!! Maybe, you could share more of your Fantasies with us? O, and you should change your avatar from a wolf to a Fairy it would be fitting with your new Identity.

Babytway
08-19-2012, 09:09 AM
Lupo been on forums awhile he just doesn't post much, same as noodles he been on a long time only recently picked up activity and now he's hooked.

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 09:16 AM
I find the forum more addictive than the game. Can I buy gold for the forum? Lol

Pasta
08-19-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm fine with a free forum lol

mxz
08-19-2012, 11:59 AM
I find the forum more addictive than the game. I'd probably have stopped playing if it wasn't for the forums. Big fan of the updates in this war. Quite entertaining.

Pasta
08-19-2012, 12:31 PM
I'd probably have stopped playing if it wasn't for the forums. Big fan of the updates in this war. Quite entertaining.Ikr!!!!!!!

noodles
08-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Lupo been on forums awhile he just doesn't post much, same as noodles he been on a long time only recently picked up activity and now he's hooked.
B/c I'm a big fan of mr. Baroness.....funny how this screwball keeps dodging my question..hope I don't give him indigestion & heartburn :) lmao!

noodles
08-19-2012, 03:30 PM
I'd probably have stopped playing if it wasn't for the forums. Big fan of the updates in this war. Quite entertaining.
Did u bring the popcorn?:)

noodles
08-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Three Cheers for Lupo! It's Great how you are Coming Out Of The Closet on the forum!!!! Maybe, you could share more of your Fantasies with us? O, and you should change your avatar from a wolf to a Fairy it would be fitting with your new Identity.

@Dr BoneCrusher I am assuming you are not prejudice behind the scenes then you are in the public eye. So, it may behoove you to let Paulio to post again, his superior wit and oratory skills does your gang justice.

(I mean this in the most helpful way) lol;)

Lupo
08-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Anyone figure out that since Baroness get's pounded (by me and others), or I better say "Gang Violated", she suddenly lost her/his voice!!!
Love her getting my punishment @clock......:p:p:p

Dr BoneCrusher
08-19-2012, 04:35 PM
@Dr BoneCrusher I am assuming you are not prejudice behind the scenes then you are in the public eye. So, it may behoove you to let Paulio to post again, his superior wit and oratory skills does your gang justice.

(I mean this in the most helpful way) lol;)

nice, Noodles, I am happy to see after playing this game such a long time, you haven't lost all your skill. The one thing this war has done is, bring new life into your Ancient Tribe. I will keep it Classy if You and Your tribe does too. Happy Gaming!

G Wiz
08-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Interesting Stuff this weekend

noodles
08-19-2012, 05:18 PM
nice, Noodles, I am happy to see after playing this game such a long time, you haven't lost all your skill. The one thing this war has done is, bring new life into your Ancient Tribe. I will keep it Classy if You and Your tribe does too. Happy Gaming!
Ur right...I will show u the same respect buddy! And I wasn't trying to sound like a jerk...was just showing how we're all human and it's all in jest and humor! I wish u the same Dr BoneCrusher;)

mnju_03
08-19-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm here for the gangbang.

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 05:23 PM

Hahahahahahahaha

Khayman
08-19-2012, 05:24 PM
xD x10.000.000

TonySpaghetti
08-19-2012, 05:25 PM
I wish the flag I bought was animated. :(

in-game j
08-19-2012, 05:46 PM
I find the forum more addictive than the game. Can I buy gold for the forum? Lol

Please don't give them anymore ideas. HAHA.

Lupo
08-19-2012, 06:20 PM

She's fully booked for the next 4-5 months, we (Indians) have to teach her few more moves, including double and triple penetration with different attack position and sudden unloading.:p:p

Chester78
08-19-2012, 06:28 PM
She's fully booked for the next 4-5 months, we (Indians) have to teach her few more moves, including double and triple penetration with different attack position and sudden unloading.:p:p

Lupo, your cool factor just went up ten notches. I didn't know you were capable of such dirty innuendos. :)

mnju_03
08-19-2012, 06:46 PM
I think the Indians could use a quick witted Jew...

Lupo
08-19-2012, 07:21 PM

Were humans not animals, she's in "training" for the next 2 weeks, after that she's going to be, Doctor "Receiving Champion" from any position (I will study KamaSutra):p:p:p

Paulio
08-19-2012, 07:30 PM
You can't see them because I'm on top of you, something from me it's in your mouth and also something else its hanging and cover your eyes.

Btw did you said 10-0? cuz I hit you back 60-0 yesterday and 10-0 this morning again(not to mention the 1 mil rob):p:p:p

Do you need pics?

I haven't been around much this weekend, so just read that now. Really? You would like to be on top of another guy? Interesting. Hey buddy, don't forget, this is just a game. No need to go all jailhouse r4pe scene on me bro.

But really. Did you block me?

Lupo
08-19-2012, 08:03 PM
I haven't been around much this weekend, so just read that now. Really? You would like to be on top of another guy? Interesting. Hey buddy, don't forget, this is just a game. No need to go all jailhouse r4pe scene on me bro.

But really. Did you block me?

First of all you should know better that I'm not the "Trash Talking" guy, I'm the action guy. Reading your stupid comments on my wall makes me vomit, so YES I blocked you, but you can visit and attack (or rob) me anytime, actually I love to have a link to you. I will GangBang you Indian stile.

mnju_03
08-19-2012, 08:17 PM
He used my word.... see what he did right there? Gangbang...

Shiva
08-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Another CK victimized, nice work Lupo.

noodles
08-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Talk to joeycool:) Ever hear of Murder Inc? Meyer Lansky....

mnju_03
08-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Talk to joeycool:) Ever hear of Murder Inc? Meyer Lansky....

I'll shoot him a text. ;).

noodles
08-19-2012, 11:56 PM
.......... :)

jahfive
08-19-2012, 11:59 PM
ck all mouth running scared like chickens from a fox.

Paulio
08-20-2012, 12:46 AM
ck all mouth running scared like chickens from a fox.

Not all. Ask around, I don't run ...

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/12aa5407b37254f754feb5400c336293.jpg

For the record, there's a lot of hype on these forums. Most Indians I met during the glitch were quite pleasant. These types of rivalries make for a better game.

Dillinja
08-20-2012, 01:14 AM
Too late, JC has that one covered...ask the rabbi ;)

Dillinja
08-20-2012, 01:16 AM

For the record, there's a lot of hype on these forums. Most Indians I met during the glitch were quite pleasant. These types of rivalries make for a better game.

Props Paulio... proof is in the pudding.
Where's the popcorn???

noodles
08-20-2012, 01:19 AM
Paulio...I respect u...but the proof is u won 1 fight out of how many?
We could all post pics of winning one fight...not taking anything away from u my man...
And to be honest...the only hype is ur command, and they got a good taste of what's up here and the reason why they are slow(snail) in leveling up....
Mr baroness...claims how I'm weak for a level 200... And how his stats are out of this world for a level 136...but the truth of the matter is...technically he should of been a level 200 by now...lmao
Few ck members I repect for fighting...but ur leaders...NO FCUKING WAY!
Tell mr baronnoballz I talk sh*t, but I back it up..win or lose, but does he?

jahfive
08-20-2012, 02:03 AM

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/12aa5407b37254f754feb5400c336293.jpg

f.u.c.k me how did u get to 100k + att? that quick? u was no where near that around level 145? could u care to explain to your fellow player ? cheers buddy

Polarbear
08-20-2012, 03:12 AM
f.u.c.k me how did u get to 100k + att? that quick? u was no where near that around level 145? could u care to explain to your fellow player ? cheers buddy

You see those yellowish trapazoidal prisms in the pic next to "1494"?

Stats love em!

doinkent
08-20-2012, 04:27 AM

lol. its called cheating mate

Max Power
08-20-2012, 04:30 AM
You see those yellowish trapazoidal prisms in the pic next to "1494"?

Stats love em!

LOL....yep. After a while, not much secret to this game.

Lupo
08-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Nice pic Paula, Now to make things clear for your short mind, I never said that I'm unbeatable, moreover I get beatings on a regularly basis everyday, but, I give back 10 times more baby, I have more Fights won then you +Baroness+another 10 ck players. So this is my point,You beat me few times I beat you 60 times, and BTW I forgot I have another advantage, I can rob you anytime (as I did yesterday ,over 1 mil) on retaliation you can rob my Tepee.:p:p:p

Paulio
08-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Nice pic Paula, Now to make things clear for your short mind, I never said that I'm unbeatable, moreover I get beatings on a regularly basis everyday, but, I give back 10 times more baby, I have more Fights won then you +Baroness+another 10 ck players. So this is my point,You beat me few times I beat you 60 times, and BTW I forgot I have another advantage, I can rob you anytime (as I did yesterday ,over 1 mil) on retaliation you can rob my Tepee.:p:p:p

Lupo, the only reason why I can't rob your money buildings is because you don't have any.

But hey, let's do everyone a favor and stop this nonsense on the forums. Let's keep it in the game.

isshi
08-20-2012, 09:32 AM
c'mon baroness,
level up, play with the big boys!! in a previous message you say when you get to the top quote " i will be relentless"
level 135 and hiding in the everglades dosn't work for me, nor does not supporting your memebers. you are no leader. all you do is shout attack, attack... well look what happend to hitler, are you his daughter?

TonySpaghetti
08-20-2012, 09:36 AM
well look what happend to hitler, are you his daughter?

Trash talk is one thing but that's going a bit far, buddy.

in-game j
08-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Trash talk is one thing but that's going a bit far, buddy.

agreed. this is taking it way too far.

mxz
08-20-2012, 09:59 AM
agreed. this is taking it way too far.I don't even understand what he meant by it.

Lupo
08-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Lupo, the only reason why I can't rob your money buildings is because you don't have any.

But hey, let's do everyone a favor and stop this nonsense on the forums. Let's keep it in the game.

I don't have any because I'm smart, I love to keep this in the game but unfortunately I can't see you, you still hiding behind Baroness underwear?

P.S Since I delivered my 200.000 hit to Baroness 2 days ago I managed to climb to 201.100 Fights Won. For the record my focus is to rob people (since I have no income(sic)) not to attack them, I attack only "specific targets".
So please be my guest and try to compete to this, show your head (or asz):cool::cool::cool:

Dillinja
08-20-2012, 10:19 AM
well look what happend to hitler, are you his daughter?

It's pretty obvious why Joey is the 'Indian' spokesperson...The quicker he gets unbanned the better.

Seriously this aint even trash talk, this is just plain ****in stupid...Did you actually even read what you wrote or was you so ****in eager to impress that you forgot someone's **** was still stuck in your mouth???

Pasta
08-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Man I love Pasta

Lupo
08-20-2012, 10:49 AM
I would like to make few comments regarding my behavior :

First of all I barely post on Forum or in the game (unless you were my designated enemy), I attacked Baroness, ck-Paulio, Ck-Cold Commander and others ONLY after they attacked me, you can see that I can't find you guys, all of you were under my radar because your levels were so low.
Secondly, you have to understand that having 0 income and no money buildings it's the supreme "strategy", what can be more painful for your enemy after he/she found all buildings robed and in retaliation can't do sh!t.Moreover I can assure you that I successfully get over 10.000.000 everyday from robing others.
Finally, we have to discuss the attack strategy. Does you guys ever encounter the "Chinese Water torture?" If not this is the answer: Chinese Water torture, is when a person is locked up to where the victim cannot move. Then cold water is slowly dripped one drop at a time (usually 1 drop every 6-14 seconds). It eventually drives the victim crazy (Because they are waiting for the drop each time B).
Now do you really want to be my Target? cuz I can live in your hood forever, I will hit you @clock every 2 hrs, and the best part, I will never stop, after 3-4 months you get mad and quit.
I happy take beatings cuz It's the best way to have direct link to your hood and spend less time to find you.

This is my "Strategy", so do not say that I did not warn you.

Regards

G Wiz
08-20-2012, 11:07 AM

First of all I barely post on Forum or in the game (unless you were my designated enemy), I attacked Baroness, ck-Paulio, Ck-Cold Commander and others ONLY after they attacked me, you can see that I can't find you guys, all of you were under my radar because your levels were so low.
Secondly, you have to understand that having 0 income and no money buildings it's the supreme "strategy", what can be more painful for your enemy after he/she found all buildings robed and in retaliation can't do sh!t.Moreover I can assure you that I successfully get over 10.000.000 everyday from robing others.
Finally, we have to discuss the attack strategy. Does you guys ever encounter the "Chinese Water torture?" If not this is the answer: Chinese Water torture, is when a person is locked up to where the victim cannot move. Then cold water is slowly dripped one drop at a time (usually 1 drop every 6-14 seconds). It eventually drives the victim crazy (Because they are waiting for the drop each time B).
Now do you really want to be my Target? cuz I can live in your hood forever, I will hit you @clock every 2 hrs, and the best part, I will never stop, after 3-4 months you get mad and quit.
I happy take beatings cuz It's the best way to have direct link to your hood and spend less time to find you.

RegardsLupo,

I haven't had any run ins with you as of yet, but your strategy has always been bashed by this community as weak (not personally, but generally), just like the 499 style. While it is a rather effective strategy, it does little to others by explaining it. I read some of your posts and you say your a person of action, So why take the time to explain yourself now?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 11:08 AM

Regards

This is true the sell off of all building but defense will be exactly what I do. In the mean time I enjoyed our spat Lupo since we are the same in stats (90k's). It's been fun (other than you winning every other time and claiming 10-0). You even made my NC cry ;(

Most fun I've had on CC in a month or so. Noodles is even better since he is so weak (about 10k below me) I beat his pants off all day but most of CK gets to him before I do. Nypizzalover has good stats as well as Trev. Both I give respect to as they are stronger than me. And as for Sam, even I'm not insane, much respect.

mxz
08-20-2012, 11:12 AM
Alright, I have a question about Lupo's strategy. Obviously he's not doing anything with the money...so is the point of robbing just to tick people off? I guess there may be some explosive buys...but there doesn't seem to be an actual purpose.

That's actually kind of hilarious.

Lupo
08-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Too much talk and less action Baroness, let's start the game please.:p:p:p

Lupo
08-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Alright, I have a question about Lupo's strategy. Obviously he's not doing anything with the money...so is the point of robbing just to tick people off? I guess there may be some explosive buys...but there doesn't seem to be an actual purpose.

I use money to upgrade my defense buildings, up to level 10 each.

Paulio
08-20-2012, 11:17 AM

Not speaking for Lupo, but other than explosives, you can use the money to buy defense buildings, upgrading them, and expansions. Even if not used at all, I'm sure the "ticking off people" factor is priceless.

As effective as this strategy is, I don't think I could do it. I love having a nice-looking hood and having high iph. It's just a personal goal and an enjoyable part of the game for me.

Euchred
08-20-2012, 11:29 AM
Lupo's really good at hitting you every two hours I can vouch for that.

I have no hard feelings to him though I'd hit me too.

Lupo
08-20-2012, 11:32 AM
This is true Paulio, but I'm a very efficient mind, so instead of spending time and money on upgrading money buildings and collect money , I spend time attacking enemy's and rob them.On the bottom line I think I won, I have almost the same income I used to have before, I do double damage to my enemy's (rob+attack) , in retaliation they can attack me (if they dare)

Lupo
08-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Lupo vs The Baroness.....:cool::cool::cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ9k30U7zXA&feature=related

Stock Slayer
08-20-2012, 12:16 PM
I don't have any because I'm smart, I love to keep this in the game but unfortunately I can't see you, you still hiding behind Baroness underwear?

P.S Since I delivered my 200.000 hit to Baroness 2 days ago I managed to climb to 201.100 Fights Won. For the record my focus is to rob people (since I have no income(sic)) not to attack them, I attack only "specific targets".
So please be my guest and try to compete to this, show your head (or asz):cool::cool::cool:
You're pride in getting to 200k attacks is a testament to your complete waste of a life.

I served in the US Army Cavalry in 3rd ACR. guess what my unit did to Indians back in the day.... SCAAAAAALP!
I can't defeat you because Im not willing to throw away ANOTHER $8000.00, but at l can still Indian bash you sissies for being so proud of a game. Your mommies would be proud.

Sasha54
08-20-2012, 12:22 PM
You're pride in getting to 200k attacks is a testament to your complete waste of a life.

I served in the US Army Cavalry in 3rd ACR. guess what my unit did to Indians back in the day.... SCAAAAAALP!
I can't defeat you because Im not willing to throw away ANOTHER $8000.00, but at l can still Indian bash you sissies for being so proud of a game. Your mommies would be proud.

By ANOTHER 8000 - do you mean you already spent that in RL$
If so - I think you are the one wasting your life - not to mention money!

vitus79
Lupo vs The Baroness.....:cool::cool::cool:

haha, commander seemed a little confuzed :P

mxz
Fort Hood?

Stock Slayer
08-20-2012, 12:27 PM
After my second tour in Iraq our unit was in the process of moving to Ft. Hood. I honorably discharged as the unit moved. I was in Ft. Carson for 4 years.

We were the "Brave Rifles" We stole our motto "Eye-EEEE-Ah!!!" from the Indians. It's our battle cry. My 'hood ornament is the rifle! Fitting.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Lupo

What's your obsession with r ape?

All your posts are directed towards raping women and violating me sexually.

Way to keep it classy. Are you sexually frustrated or just CC frustrated since we're owning you?

I feel ban hammer coming for in game and forum.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 12:29 PM
After my second tour in Iraq our unit was in the process of moving to Ft. Hood. I honorably discharged as the unit moved. I was in Ft. Carson for 4 years.

We were the "Brave Rifles" We stole our motto "Eye-EEEE-Ah!!!" from the Indians. It's our battle cry. My 'hood ornament is the rifle! Fitting.

Thank you for your service

Lupo
08-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Lupo

What's your obsession with r ape?

All your posts are directed towards raping women and violating me sexually.

Way to keep it classy. Are you sexually frustrated or just CC frustrated since we're owning you?

I feel ban hammer coming for in game and forum.

First of all I'm not sure you were a woman.
Secondly you're not alone, I GangBang others as well (see frustrated Stock Slayer).
Finally, I have no obsessions, I just play the game , on my own style.

I can take anything like a man, including the ban, who cares , I'm not the voice of the Indians. You ban me , others will come from behind (as you see in the video is a lineup, all waiting their turn):p:p:p

Stock Slayer
08-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Thank you for your service
Thank you. Keep stomping on that sissy of a man, Lupy. She hides behind her computer and stalks 'hoods all day. I know he's a coward at heart. That's why he is so adamant about proving herself a "man" in a video game.

mxz
08-20-2012, 12:35 PM

We were the "Brave Rifles" We stole our motto "Eye-EEEE-Ah!!!" from the Indians. It's our battle cry. My 'hood ornament is the rifle! Fitting.Just looked around for my 3rd ACR challenge coin. Couldn't find it :/ Love the Blood & Steel motto on it.

sez
08-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Just looked around for my 3rd ACR challenge coin. Couldn't find it :/ Love the Blood & Steel motto on it.

Mad props and respect to you 2 for what you do/have done IRL.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 12:43 PM
*Virtual coin check

mxz is buying us beers!

mnju_03
08-20-2012, 12:44 PM
HEEEEY.......I'm still here for that gangbang.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 12:46 PM
First of all I'm not sure you were a woman.
Secondly you're not alone, I GangBang others as well (see frustrated Stock Slayer).
Finally, I have no obsessions, I just play the game , on my own style.

I can take anything like a man, including the ban, who cares , I'm not the voice of the Indians. You ban me , others will come from behind (as you see in the video is a lineup, all waiting their turn):p:p:p

So you gang bang guys? Hmm no judgement here do you thing lumpy, now we know who was behind the gayxenoke....you were, humping him!
Is your nickname Roberto?

mxz
08-20-2012, 01:04 PM
*Virtual coin check

mxz is buying us beers!Haha, I get around. First one I found today - from Benning...took a "refresher course" on Stryker tactics a few years ago with these bros.
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9501/outriders1.jpg
Your turn. :)

jahfive
08-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Mad props and respect to you 2 for what you do/have done IRL.

yeh what killing there own human brothers and sisters. great job

sez
08-20-2012, 01:10 PM

As opposed to Alien brothers and sisters????

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 01:13 PM
And cue ban hammer

Disparaging military heroes= Scum

mxz
08-20-2012, 01:15 PM
And cue ban hammer

Disparaging military heroes= ScumHe's right to his opinion. If we get offended by thoughts that are different from our own we're no better than the tyrants of the world. That said, this thread has gone weirdly off topic.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 01:18 PM
And I have the right to belittle the mind of idiots. Thank you for securing that right!

Stock Slayer

scaaaaaaalp!!!

Lupo
So you gang bang guys?

I GangBang everything , Virtually speaking . Do not turn my words , I keep everything virtually, but on the other hand I had many invitations from frustrated and delusional people to meet in person and sort things out. What a joke :p:p:p.

I'm looking after you but I can't find you, your A$$ still soaring?

jahfive
08-20-2012, 01:19 PM
He's right to his opinion. If we get offended by thoughts that are different from our own we're no better than the tyrants of the world. That said, this thread has gone weirdly off topic.

the tyrants of the world are the people you work for. killing innocent people all over the world to implement there agenda.

Stock Slayer
08-20-2012, 01:19 PM

scaaaaaaalp!!!
How do I post the pic?

jahfive
08-20-2012, 01:20 PM
And I have the right to belittle the mind of idiots. Thank you for securing that right!

i think your the idiot just check your transactions with GREEdy. rest my case.

Lupo
08-20-2012, 01:21 PM
How do I post the pic?

See, what I mean? This !diot want's me in real life. Discharged from army for mental reasons. Big Joke, spend another $8.000, or get some Anger Management therapy.:cool::cool::cool:

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Discussing polotics is a ban offense

Stock Slayer
08-20-2012, 01:27 PM
<~~~~ Challenge coin. 2005

Sasha54
08-20-2012, 01:30 PM

I hope your finger just hit the wrong key.
Aren't doctors in the US required to learn how to spell....

jahfive
08-20-2012, 01:31 PM

no one is discussing politics ( spell it right MR ). i think you spend too much time on this forum and game maybe you should brush up on your spelling skills.

go check what politics means in latin, if you wanna do something other then play cc

Stock Slayer
08-20-2012, 01:33 PM
See, what I mean? This !diot want's me in real life. Discharged from army for mental reasons. Big Joke, spend another $8.000, or get some Anger Management therapy.:cool::cool::cool:

HAHAHAHA!! I was frustrated at first with the "every two hours" attacks, but now I realize in your sad little life this is all you have. I love this game. You robbing and attacking me doesn't bother me anymore. I think it's funny. I see you are up at all hours of the day and night tapping "refresh" looking for everyone. It's truly, truly sad.
:)

Stock Slayer
08-20-2012, 01:38 PM

Don't make excuses as to why you are scared of a little firefight.

jahfive
08-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Don't make excuses as to why you are scared of a little firefight.

nah war is not good for anything. war is for power,money and implementing wrong agendas. killing your own species is brainwash material until you research the truth you will not know noting. knowledge is power

NotHappyatU
08-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Baroness....dude....get a life...never seen a chick...if you are one...so obsessed with a game. You must be...quite ugly...if you're really....female.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 01:59 PM
What......ever......you.....say

Lupo
08-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Since Mr baroness loves attention here's a nice pic:) Who has popcorn :)
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q482/Noodlesnyc/Snapbucket/399f6754.jpg
http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q482/Noodlesnyc/Snapbucket/f927815d.jpg

Please don't forget the main subject of this thread.

jahfive
08-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Baroness....dude....get a life...never seen a chick...if you are one...so obsessed with a game. You must be...quite ugly...if you're really....female.

hahahha heshe might aswell quit the forums and stay ingame because by the looks of it no one likes you .

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 02:08 PM
hahahha heshe might aswell quit the forums and stay ingame because by the looks of it no one likes you .

Oh no whatever will I do?

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles2.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles3.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles4.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles5.png

TruthHurts
08-20-2012, 02:08 PM

Not a one!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 02:10 PM
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles6.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles7.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles8.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles9.png

ColdMaffiaBaroness
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles11.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles12.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles13.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles14.png

Stock Slayer
Im all about collecting scalps!! Baroness has my vote!
BRAVE RIFLES!!!

jahfive
08-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Oh no whatever will I do?

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles2.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles3.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles4.png
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/coldbaroness/noodles5.png

whaaaa! well done, now for noodles u lame @zz check your hood out! that is weak game play.

Poppins
08-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Lupo - You are a vile person who speaks of raping woman or men.

Noodles - You think Baroness is a guy but talk about gangbanging her... are you into guys. Poppy thinks so.

Sasha - STFU

Poppy has given beat downs to Lupo and all the Indians for the last few weeks.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Now get some stats yourself and stop trying to live through the strength of other players loser.

Noodles gets his ass spanked all the time so get a new hero to worship. I suggest Sam he's a real monster at 300k stats.

mnju_03
08-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Crap, I'm out of popcorn!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 02:14 PM
whaaaa! well done, now for noodles u lame @zz check your hood out! that is weak game play.

Most Indian hoods look like this hence the small $ when you attack. Lupo is the same.

+1 to Jah for admitting when he is wrong

Poppins
08-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Most indians don't have any stats at all. All bull****... especially the top idiot. lol. he needs to go get laid and get a woman or is top ramen actually a woman :p

Juaco
08-20-2012, 02:18 PM

Noodles - You think Baroness is a guy but talk about gangbanging her... are you into guys. Poppy thinks so.

Sasha - STFU

Agreed. Lupo needs to quit the r ape stuff.

Agreed. Noodles is into guys.

Agreed. These constant moments anger could give her a heart attack because of her old age.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Juju this is for you....

No popcorn but did get the movie theater scene, "samala mala mala and everybody sucking sand"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4h-Ewl2BrE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

NotHappyatU
08-20-2012, 02:19 PM
What......ever......you.....say

Ok..."doc"...I will.

Can you post a pic...with a friend? Not because I want to see...what you look like...just see...if you have a friend...in real life.

jahfive
08-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Most Indian hoods look like this hence the small $ when you attack. Lupo is the same.

+1 to Jah for admitting when he is wrong

i havent been wrong on noting, i stand by what i have said in all previous posts. i asked you to put up or shut up and u delivered, on delivery i see the most g.a.yess game play ever. imo

Poppins
08-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Why don't the not happy for you aka noodles post a pic of your pathetic self lol. Noodles must have the most forum account than even richie big ballz. how pathetic!!!!!

Sasha54
08-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Agreed. Lupo needs to quit the r ape stuff.

Agreed. Noodles is into guys.

Agreed. These constant moments anger could give her a heart attack because of her old age.

You should be careful what you say

I had a heart attack - when I was quite young actually.....it's not an age thing dufus....

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 02:26 PM

I had a heart attack - when I was quite young actually.....it's not an age thing dufus....

While age is a risk factor after 55 in women; still over 200,000 die every year from heart disease. Hope you are better

mnju_03
08-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Juju this is for you....

No popcorn but did get the movie theater scene, "samala mala mala and everybody sucking sand"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4h-Ewl2BrE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You have a spot in my heart now and forever.

NotHappyatU
Why don't the not happy for you aka noodles post a pic of your pathetic self lol. Noodles must have the most forum account than even richie big ballz. how pathetic!!!!!

It's...not happy...AT...u. Learn to read...boy George.

Stock Slayer

Glad youre still with us!!! World wouldn't be the same without ya!

Juaco
08-20-2012, 02:28 PM

How did you get a heart attack when you were little? Did you have a serious temper tantrum?

Poppins
I think sasha needs to have another heart attack and **** off!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
You have a spot in my heart now and forever.

Don Rickles has a spot in my heart !

Poppins
How did you get a heart attack when you were little? Did you have a serious temper tantrum?

lol. sasha is actually an 80 your old man. didn't you know.

mnju_03
08-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Don Rickles has a spot in my heart !

He is totally awesome!

Juaco
08-20-2012, 02:30 PM
lol. sasha is actually an 80 your old man. didn't you know.

I thought she was a lot older than that.

NotHappyatU
08-20-2012, 02:31 PM
I think sasha needs to have another heart attack and **** off!

This is...the poppins...lv 200. Everyone...meets...the most piece of crap...on earth.

Poppins
08-20-2012, 02:31 PM
I thought she was a lot older than that.

he is a fake. bitter old fool that likes to talk crap and jealous of all the young people.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Ok enough. God knows all the vile ------ she traffics in, but we do not need to sink to that level.

Let's drop it

Poppins
08-20-2012, 02:32 PM
This is...the poppins...lv 200. Everyone...meets...the most piece of crap...on earth.

this is noodles level 200 with the weakest stats of the indians. hello top idiot. poppy is happy to meet you.

Lupo
08-20-2012, 02:56 PM

Sure, I have pics baby, Remember me GangBang you 10-0 yesterday???? I want to see if you will public say yes, otherwise I post the pics.

SevenO9
08-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Those CK vs Indian threads mark a new all time low on the forum. I see why couple of forum members decided to leave for good. Also interesting how you accuse each other of having ego / rl / relationship / mental / whatsoever issues. Stones and glasshouse anyone?

Poppins
08-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Sure, I have pics baby, Remember me GangBang you 10-0 yesterday???? I want to see if you will public say yes, otherwise I post the pics.

Who cares loopy. Poppy don't have her account right now. Thanks for the link. I will gang bang you up the ass when i get it back. Loopy likes it up the ass don't you baby :p

Juaco
08-20-2012, 03:03 PM
This thread just went even more over-the-top with the sexual references.

TonySpaghetti
08-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Eric Estrada wants to know why we can't all just get along?

http://images.tvrage.com/people_galleries/3/7925/74463.jpg

Paulio
08-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Awesome signature

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Sat next to him on a plane once he hit on me all the way from Ft. Lauderdale to NY. He is funny (and old)

Poppins
08-20-2012, 03:06 PM
Sat next to him on a plane once he hit on me all the way from Ft. Lauderdale to NY. He is funny (and old)

Who is that top idiot or loopy?

noodles
08-20-2012, 03:19 PM
This is true the sell off of all building but defense will be exactly what I do. In the mean time I enjoyed our spat Lupo since we are the same in stats (90k's). It's been fun (other than you winning every other time and claiming 10-0). You even made my NC cry ;(

Most fun I've had on CC in a month or so. Noodles is even better since he is so weak (about 10k below me) I beat his pants off all day but most of CK gets to him before I do. Nypizzalover has good stats as well as Trev. Both I give respect to as they are stronger than me. And as for Sam, even I'm not insane, much respect.
Hahaha funny u keep mentioning that...how does it feel that he can't even win 10 fights straight against this weak indian lmao...is ur balls starting to itch?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
Who is that top idiot or loopy?

Lol no no Estrada

TonySpaghetti
Awesome signature

You mean mine?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Hahaha funny u keep mentioning that...how does it feel that he can't even win 10 fights straight against this weak indian lmao...is ur balls starting to itch?

I could post the pic of me just owning you hard ???

He just attacked me and lost 2500 thinking his newly bought stats would do, but alas, nope. I then hit him hard and took $200k

noodles
08-20-2012, 03:25 PM
He's right to his opinion. If we get offended by thoughts that are different from our own we're no better than the tyrants of the world. That said, this thread has gone weirdly off topic.
Well said...and I tip my hat to u:)

noodles
08-20-2012, 03:30 PM
That's why I'm still trying to get that list of 25 players with over 100k stats Mr Barbie....and still want to know why ur chillaxing around 130ish and not supporting ur troops like devildog...and I heard he left ck...what a shame! Hope ur very proud...did u get a chicken heart medal for that one...lmao!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 03:33 PM
That's why I'm still trying to get that list of 25 players with over 100k stats Mr Barbie....and still want to know why ur chillaxing around 130ish and not supporting ur troops like devildog...and I heard he left ck...what a shame! Hope ur very proud...did u get a chicken heart medal for that one...lmao!

U hear wrong what else is new

noodles
08-20-2012, 03:37 PM

Sasha - STFU

Listen popboy boy george...if u wanna sing a tune make sure u hit the notes properly...first I never mentioned anything about gangbanging mr baroness....why the fcuk would I wanna hump a hillbilly dude with 3 legs.
Now u should stfu and stop go sing me a song and leave us real men to do the talking..

Paulio
08-20-2012, 03:39 PM
You mean mine?

Yeah. I LOLed

noodles
08-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Hahaha Noob! Now go prancing back to mommy....little boy:)

TonySpaghetti
08-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeah. I LOLed

Me too when I was writing it. :)

noodles
08-20-2012, 03:46 PM
I could post the pic of me just owning you hard ???

He just attacked me and lost 2500 thinking his newly bought stats would do, but alas, nope. I then hit him hard and took $200k
Hahaha I don't care about banking money...that money came from u lmao!

noodles
08-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Anyway...it seems like I have left my imprint on u mr barbie...so let's get to the the main point...since ur stats are " out of this world " for ur level...just stfu and hurry on up here for crying out loud...less talking, stop camping, and level up!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Anyway...it seems like I have left my imprint on u mr barbie...so let's get to the the main point...since ur stats are " out of this world " for ur level...just stfu and hurry on up here for crying out loud...less talking, stop camping, and level up!

Lmao you can't handle me where your at now! You were so embarrassed and got so pounded by me and CK this weekend you dropped a few grand today into your stats. Then when you tried to see if you could beat me...

You Still Lost!!! Haaaaaaaaa

You love my third leg don't ya limp noodle

noodles
08-20-2012, 04:18 PM
Excuse me mister, embarrassed? Pounded? Few grand? Hahaha....ur a funny guy!...at least I fight, lmao....so plz hurry on up here! We have another chicken heart medal to give u:)
Keep dreaming about limp noodles, mr barbie! u and popboy are starting to traumatize me with ur gender issues! And NO, I don't wanna see ur third leg...save that stuff for popboy, u guys would make a great team lmao!

NotHappyatU
08-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Lmao you can't handle me where your at now! You were so embarrassed and got so pounded by me and CK this weekend you dropped a few grand today into your stats. Then when you tried to see if you could beat me...

You Still Lost!!! Haaaaaaaaa

You love my third leg don't ya limp noodle

So...you have a 3rd leg...Paulio and G Wiz...your leader...is a tranny.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 04:36 PM
So...you have a 3rd leg...Paulio and G Wiz...your leader...is a tranny.

Yes...now....u....can....be....happy

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Excuse me mister, embarrassed? Pounded? Few grand? Hahaha....ur a funny guy!...at least I fight, lmao....so plz hurry on up here! We have another chicken heart medal to give u:)
Keep dreaming about limp noodles, mr barbie! u and popboy are starting to traumatize me with ur gender issues! And NO, I don't wanna see ur third leg...save that stuff for popboy, u guys would make a great team lmao!

Correct you were pounded, and embarrassed that you are the weakest Indian but loudest mouth. Surprising as people from NY are known to be classy and never run their mouths.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 04:42 PM
....so plz hurry on up here! !

I finally get it. I keep wondering why you need me to "hurry up and come here" when I've been beating you without mercy for days. I have a million links to you and visa versa. You see I'm already here and I've already brought it to you, and you were smoked. Now you need me to come up to level200 so your friends can do what you can't. I get it, your admitting to being the weakest Indian, got it.

jobadass
08-20-2012, 04:48 PM
all I have to say is this thread should have been named:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxMjakMwi0k

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 04:52 PM
That's funny cause noodles is a fat black woman and is standing down, yes I get it!

jobadass
08-20-2012, 04:55 PM
LOL, I don't know about noodles, but if I was, I'd be giving myself some self-love right now. Had a thing for big, black and beautiful since Kindergarten. UMMMMMM, UM!

Paulio
08-20-2012, 04:56 PM
LOL, I don't know about noodles, but if I was, I'd be giving myself some self-love right now. Had a thing for big, black and beautiful since Kindergarten. UMMMMMM, UM!

LOL, jo, you're crazy

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-20-2012, 04:57 PM

Self love is the only kind he knows ;)

jobadass
08-20-2012, 04:58 PM
LOL, jo, you're crazyMany have accussed me of that brother. I'm the guy that's always smiling, but not always happy.

Lupo
08-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Who cares loopy. Poppy don't have her account right now. Thanks for the link.

Hello puppy, since you have the "short term memory loss" , please let me refresh your memory and show you, our last "one night stand" encounter. I had to cut the facial section due to XXX restrictions.

This is the link I left for you......

noodles
08-20-2012, 06:08 PM
I finally get it. I keep wondering why you need me to "hurry up and come here" when I've been beating you without mercy for days. I have a million links to you and visa versa. You see I'm already here and I've already brought it to you, and you were smoked. Now you need me to come up to level200 so your friends can do what you can't. I get it, your admitting to being the weakest Indian, got it.

Only thing u smoked was crack...and I'm sure devildog feels the same...lmao
And that's called team work...something u don't know about when it comes to ur crew:(

Pasta
08-20-2012, 06:10 PM
I got some icee and popcorn. Man that crap is expensive.

NotHappyatU
08-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Yes...now....u....can....be....happy

Not really...I'm still unhappy...why would I be happy...that you have a 3rd leg...I don't care...that's your business...kinda sucks though...a female...with a 3rd leg...sorry...is it sensitive...not your 3rd leg...I don't care...I mean talking about this. Sorry.

noodles
08-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Self love is the only kind he knows ;)

That's funny...b/c that's a better option, than to hump ur hairy azz...lmao! Hey billyboy, new yorkers are classy! that's why u would never be the option, u bumpkin...:)

Carlos,
08-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Lol I don't get this fierce rivalry. It's not even about strategy or whos smarter, it's about whos spending the most money on this game

Sam @
08-21-2012, 01:23 AM

Sasha - STFU

Ok Poppers aka boy George. I haven't received a single beat down from you. Keep flapping your mouth and hiding like a chicken 💩 , I will find you 😄😄😄

You got no loyalty and morals as you will backstab your allies and friends. Funny how you beat your own Ck brother Diogee (or however you spell his name) because he sent you flowers HAHAHA! Maybe if you didn't have a girl avatar, people will think you are a dude. Who knows, maybe you like to swing that way LOL.

You better watch Your back Baroness, not just from the Indians but from Poppins. Dude is bi-polar and has a tendency to drop you from his mob and start attacking and robbing you when you're not looking! 😱😱😱 😲 👎👎👎

Vince the Fist
08-21-2012, 05:05 AM
Yeah. I LOLed

Yep Me too. For some reason jokes about the French are usually always funny.

Vince the Fist
08-21-2012, 05:12 AM
For all this huff and puff by ck I've only been hit once by a ck player all week and that's poppin who isn't even really ck. I bet when baron does make it to HL its not going to be what it imagines.

in-game j
08-21-2012, 05:17 AM
lol, i don't know about noodles, but if i was, i'd be giving myself some self-love right now. Had a thing for big, black and beautiful since kindergarten. Ummmmmm, um!

haha ! .

Shiva
08-21-2012, 07:33 AM
Mr. Poppins, last time I checked your weak stats are still in the 100's. Try going 10-0 on me pal, you'll need to nearly triple your stats for that. Come on and drop $50K on that credit card & come get me big boy. We all know you like manly lovin'

Beardy
08-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Mr. Poppins, last time I checked your weak stats are still in the 100's. Try going 10-0 on me pal, you'll need to nearly triple your stats for that. Come on and drop $50K on that credit card & come get me big boy. We all know you like manly lovin'

$50K...... Lol.

in-game j
08-21-2012, 08:46 AM

Um - how about you drop that 50K on me and buy me a nice shiny bimmer - me lub u long time - jp

Poppins
08-21-2012, 09:39 AM

Game name? My stats are 206k

Shiva
08-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Game name? My stats are 206k

Same name in game. I am a level 200 Indian God.

Poppins
08-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Same name in game. I am a level 200 Indian God.

Poppy never seen you before. Are you an indiot?

Shiva
08-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Poppy never seen you before. Are you an indiot?

Not an Indiot, but since you're a dude I'll just tell you:

COME AT ME BRO!!!

mnju_03
08-21-2012, 11:15 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/22/come-at-me-bro-detention-slip-picture_n_976405.html

Poppins
08-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Not an Indiot, but since you're a dude I'll just tell you:

COME AT ME BRO!!!

Poppy has nothing against you. Why don't you post a pic of your stats? Poppy never seen you before and don't believe you are 300k.

I only attack indiots, swifty and burn.

Rhino72
08-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Poppy has nothing against you. Why don't you post a pic of your stats? Poppy never seen you before and don't believe you are 300k.

Poppi Chulo, can you attack yourself for talking in the third person and making my skin crawl?

Sam @
08-21-2012, 03:01 PM

I'm still waiting for you to attack me 😂 👊👊👊

mnju_03
08-21-2012, 03:18 PM
I want to attack you all... and leave a nice smiley.

mnju_03
08-21-2012, 03:27 PM
What are you guys...and gals... going to do when I leave a nice little smiley on your wall after I attack you?

Sam @
08-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Attack Poppins and leave him the flowers and heart icon, he loves it ! 😂😂😂

Burn
08-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Irrespective of where this thread has ended up, Lupo your 200K fights is an awesome achievement.

I thought I played actively and aggressively, and I'm only just past 50K fights.

Incredible job.

mnju_03
08-21-2012, 05:03 PM
I need to build my mafia up.... I'll attack once that happens. :)

Lupo
08-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Poppy Chulo.......:cool::cool::cool:, This is a good one.

Tomatoneverdie
08-21-2012, 09:38 PM

Regards

Reading this gave me goosebumps. Dude, you got issues. Lol, jk, please leave me alone....

Lupo
08-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Irrespective of where this thread has ended up, Lupo your 200K fights is an awesome achievement.

I thought I played actively and aggressively, and I'm only just past 50K fights.

Incredible job.

Thank you, I only do my job (ck basher4life)

skorpio696
08-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Xenoke Seranades Indian leader noodles Feat Lupo (in Red )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3TTA6t2_u4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

noodles
08-23-2012, 06:38 AM
Ur words are meaningless...b/c ur a coward...ur hiding with 300 mafia. Bring ur mafia up to 500 and I wouldn't mind if u talked smack! Until then, go back and hide under mr baroness's dress, ratboy! Lmao:)

Babytway
08-23-2012, 07:50 AM
300 mafia????

noodles
08-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Level 200 with 300 minus mafia...king rat! Lmao

Lupo
08-23-2012, 07:56 AM
Xenoke Seranades Indian leader noodles Feat Lupo (in Red )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3TTA6t2_u4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hello Professor, I have a big stick for you, I can't wait to test it on(in) you.:cool::cool::cool:

Lupo
08-23-2012, 07:59 AM

Incredible job.

For the record I have 202.000 Fights Won, Over 200 against The Baroness (aka my urinal pot)

skorpio696
08-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Hello Professor, I have a big stick for you, I can't wait to test it on(in) you.:cool::cool::cool:I Hope it's not the same stick you give noodles if it is Plz Wash it ROFLMAO

(CCC)- The Pope
08-23-2012, 02:48 PM
For the record I have 202.000 Fights Won, Over 200 against The Baroness (aka my urinal pot)

LMAO this is delusional

A statistical improbability given the limited window of time of the level glitch.

Not to mention the baroness stats were higher when she posted before! You weren't even able to go 10-0

joaquim
08-23-2012, 04:01 PM
I Hope it's not the same stick you give noodles if it is Plz Wash it ROFLMAO

Washing it won't cure the disease on it.

TruthHurts
08-23-2012, 04:38 PM
LMAO this is delusional

A statistical improbability given the limited window of time of the level glitch.

Not to mention the baroness stats were higher when she posted before! You weren't even able to go 10-0

Hello baroness, troll much?

Deluxe
08-23-2012, 04:48 PM

If engaging in a rob or attack every 1.85 minutes of every hour of every day of every month since this game came out is an accomplishment then apparently i have another set of values in life...but hey whatever makes you feel good, right? (and that is assuming he never sleeps so scale that back 1/4 for 6 hours of sleep a night and he is clicking attack/rob on his device EVERY 80-90 seconds...) must not have a job or any sort of other obligation in life that is meaningful...

Vince the Fist
08-23-2012, 04:49 PM
LMAO this is delusional

Anyone else think this is an incredibly partisan comment for the Pope? Normally his Holiness tries to avoid wading down into such matters. :D

Munch on it
08-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Hello Professor, I have a big stick for you, I can't wait to test it on(in) you.:cool::cool::cool:

Lol nice vid made me laugh

Strife
08-23-2012, 05:20 PM
If engaging in a rob or attack every 1.85 minutes of every hour of every day of every month since this game came out is an accomplishment then apparently i have another set of values in life...but hey whatever makes you feel good, right? (and that is assuming he never sleeps so scale that back 1/4 for 6 hours of sleep a night and he is clicking attack/rob on his device EVERY 80-90 seconds...) must not have a job or any sort of other obligation in life that is meaningful...

Thats why its funny when people boast about how many attacks they have..

mxz
08-23-2012, 05:55 PM
If engaging in a rob or attack every 1.85 minutes of every hour of every day of every month since this game came out is an accomplishment then apparently i have another set of values in life...but hey whatever makes you feel good, right? (and that is assuming he never sleeps so scale that back 1/4 for 6 hours of sleep a night and he is clicking attack/rob on his device EVERY 80-90 seconds...) must not have a job or any sort of other obligation in life that is meaningful...Remember that attacks against also count. If some noob waltzed in asking for pity for their 15k/20k level 200 with a 50 / 200,000 record would you also claim they spent too much time on the game?

Deluxe
08-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Remember that attacks against also count. If some noob waltzed in asking for pity for their 15k/20k level 200 with a 50 / 200,000 record would you also claim they spent too much time on the game?

Either way its ridiculous...just way more intense than i can imagine...i have like 55k total myself and even adjusting for time played there is no way i could have done that unless i seriously sat around and played and refilled energy and stamina all day

mxz
08-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Either way its ridiculous...just way more intense than i can imagine...i have like 55k total myself and even adjusting for time played there is no way i could have done that unless i seriously sat around and played and refilled energy and stamina all dayNo disagreement there. I only have like 15k combined atk/robs and feel like I've been logged on too much. :)

Dipstik
08-23-2012, 06:34 PM
I find lupo's "water torture" metaphor amusing... I don't even notice him. Whatever floats your boat, champ.

Sasha54
08-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Anyone else think this is an incredibly partisan comment for the Pope? Normally his Holiness tries to avoid wading down into such matters. :D

Depends on who you think this particular Pope is - any guesses.....

joaquim
08-23-2012, 07:14 PM

Its obviously Benedict XVI. :p

iteachem
08-23-2012, 07:16 PM

Sounds like a resurrection eh?

jobadass
08-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Sounds like a resurrection eh?Just what are you suggesting?

iteachem
08-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Just what are you suggesting?

A return of a former forumite

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Hmmmm interesting

joaquim
08-23-2012, 07:33 PM
A return of a former forumite

Don't leave us in suspense! Tell us!

Sasha54
08-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Sounds like a resurrection eh?

Eh! - you say that just like a Canadian eh.....

iteachem
08-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Don't leave us in suspense! Tell us!

Just a suspicion based on grammar structure and certain phrases..

iteachem
08-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Eh! - you say that just like a Canadian eh.....

That was specifically for you..

joaquim
08-23-2012, 07:38 PM
I'd say Tony due to the grammar but he has an active account right now. Who do you think it is?

iteachem
08-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Oh and if I am correct then he will return first to his disciples and then publicly during his ascension... If I am wrong you folks can call me doubting thomas

iteachem
08-23-2012, 07:41 PM
I'd say Tony due to the grammar but he has an active account right now. Who do you think it is?

In due time...in due time

joaquim
08-23-2012, 07:42 PM
You're probably talking about one of the forum members from a long time ago so I have no clue. Just tell us. The suspense is killing me!

jobadass
08-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Oh and if I am correct then he will return first to his disciples and then publicly during his ascension... If I am wrong you folks can call me doubting thomasI really hope you are more to the point with your pupils...

Sasha54
08-23-2012, 07:47 PM

It's almost 11 - get your PJ's on ....and go sleepy byes -

iteachem
08-23-2012, 07:48 PM
I really hope you are more to the point with your pupils...

Most definately..teaching in the age of gradual release (teachers will get this) means thinking for your students lol..

...just enjoying a little forum humor tonight...but I do believe we have seen this fellow before. I am not going to falsely accuse, just have a little fun postulating and bantering

iteachem
08-23-2012, 07:48 PM

Lol...do they have footies?

(CCC)- The Pope
08-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Gradual release you say...

Must try your technique...

Ask and you shall receive
I am the greatest teacher

jobadass
08-23-2012, 07:52 PM
@Sasha LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOL

iteachem
08-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Gradual release you say...

Must try your technique...

Ask and you shall receive
I am the greatest teacher

Otherwise known as the I Do, You Do, We Do instructional model.

Mandates 100 percent engagement so that the quiet kids that slip through the cracks are forced to interact with the content. Lots of think pair share, sentence stem, response frameworks used to train the kiddos to think critically.

Used in a lot in low performing school districts

TonySpaghetti
08-23-2012, 08:10 PM

Lol definitely not me. I'm not into religion. Or any of these CC turf wars. Besides, if this account ever gets banned, I've already thought of my next username. :)

Non sequitur: I haven't shaved in a while. I've decided to stop being a functional member of society.

Sasha54
08-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Lol...do they have footies?

Yea - and a poopy flap....😝😝

Lupo
08-23-2012, 09:59 PM
I find lupo's "water torture" metaphor amusing... I don't even notice him. Whatever floats your boat, champ.

I do not attack retards, mentally disabled, mentally challenged, frogs, green little men, and people ho speak as a hysterical woman.

Zendfrim
08-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Otherwise known as the I Do, You Do, We Do instructional model.

Mandates 100 percent engagement so that the quiet kids that slip through the cracks are forced to interact with the content. Lots of think pair share, sentence stem, response frameworks used to train the kiddos to think critically.

Used in a lot in low performing school districtsGOD I used to hate group exercises. It all makes sense now but back then it really pissed me off that I had to work in groups. LOL!

joaquim
08-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol definitely not me. I'm not into religion. Or any of these CC turf wars. Besides, if this account ever gets banned, I've already thought of my next username. :)

Non sequitur: I haven't shaved in a while. I've decided to stop being a functional member of society.

I was talking about the other Tony on this forum.

(CCC)- The Pope
08-24-2012, 06:00 PM

Don't worry sash I can administer last rites if needed eh?

joaquim
08-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Don't worry sash I can administer last rites if needed eh?

hahahahahahahahahaha! Pope, I disagree with your posts in forum but this was hilarious.

Sasha, you don't tell me when to go to bed. I go when I want to. You hear me old lady?

iteachem
08-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Just went to visit the baroness..Surpised by the announcement she posted on her wall...

ATTN (CK) members*
The Baroness is no longer (CK)
If you want to follow me to join a real
mob that will truly dominate CC
email at..

Daniel2115
08-24-2012, 06:43 PM
Just went to visit the baroness..Surpise announcment ..announcement from her on her wall...

ATTN (CK) members*
The Baroness is no longer (CK)
If you want to follow me to join a real
mob that will truly dominate CC
email at..

What a loyal leader she was

iteachem
08-24-2012, 06:50 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha! Pope, I disagree with your posts in forum but this was hilarious.

Sasha, you don't tell me when to go to bed. I go when I want to. You hear me old lady?

I think that old lady could torch you.. Thought you were going after her so why camping at 122

joaquim
08-24-2012, 06:57 PM
I think that old lady could torch you.. Thought you were going after her so why camping at 122

I got my phone taken away for the most retarded reason ever. If that never happend I would be stalking her hood 24/7.

joaquim
08-24-2012, 06:58 PM
What level did she run off to?

iteachem
08-24-2012, 06:59 PM
What level did she run off to?

Why are you going to chase her down just to lose your landmines..she is stonger than you...

joaquim
08-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Why are you going to chase her down just to lose your landmines..she is stonger than you...

Last I checked, her attack was 25 or 26k versus my 31k defense. She'll lose most fights against me and it will probably be the same for me since my attack is also 25k.