PDA

View Full Version : The game is tweaked against attackers now

jeffrey
08-18-2012, 07:43 PM
I was just doing some normal PVPs, and my casualties and losses were so much greater than before after hitting the similar players like before, I lost about 5 super hornets, 10 hardened marines, and 5 elite helicopters, I used to lose these much valuable valored units in about a week before, today it is for 2 to 3 hours.

To make the story short, it is totally unprofitable to hit someone since the 2.2 upgrade. I would lose 2 cashes for every 1 cash gains from raids on average; and on top of that, for the 3rd hit to get the double cashes, I would lose on average one valuable valored unit 1/3 of the time. And I am talking about hitting someone with only 1/4 to 1/2 of my stat. Before when i go after dead bases with 1/10 of my stat for valor hunts, I would not lose a single unit, but now, POW, I would lose a medium unit after 10 hits.

More reason to camp, have I not spent a penny real cash on this game, I would walk away from this. It is painful to lose valuable valored units at this rate.

The upside is I only get 1 hit wonder from my attackers, not the repeated attacks before.

Is anyone experiencing the same or is it just me thank to casual player's bragging here?

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-18-2012, 07:48 PM
I disagree. I am tearing apart people on raids.....no changes here

Poopenshire
08-18-2012, 07:49 PM
This is not new. For most players its been like since the beginning.

Warfiend
08-18-2012, 08:00 PM
I haven't done any raiding since the update, but I've been beating down people left and right with casualties about the same as before, so far.

jeffrey
08-18-2012, 08:02 PM
I disagree. I am tearing apart people on raids.....no changes here

What are ur level and ally count?

Samantha Turtle
08-18-2012, 08:23 PM
I play buy lots of gold units because in one month of attacking players about 60% of my attack in def I would lose 1-2 valor units every single attack... Plus every attack against me by players with 60% or more of my def also would kill at least 1 or two of my troops every attack.. Oddly my high cas infantry don't die, my med ground and air don't die.. My sea scouts, my amohibious hovers, my cruisers, all my valor units which are low and even
An ac all die... I have suffered more than 1000 valor units and high cash value units and it sux. But I dropped allies from 470 to 404. Now I hardly take a loss as long as I hit that 60% mark. No logic unless their are tiers to cas numbers based on allies and levels which I do suspect.

I am level 129

jeffrey
08-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Samantha, that is good idea, I am experimenting with low ally count too. Keep dropping allies until I find the sweet spot. Crap, just lost a super hornet on the first attack on 4k defense player out of nowhere, phew. Ok, drop another 50 allies.

jeffrey
08-18-2012, 10:14 PM
I am starting to be pissed by all my valored unit losses.

I think someone must have tampered my account.

Corsair
08-18-2012, 11:34 PM
I am starting to be pissed by all my valored unit losses.

I think someone must have tampered my account.Yeah that happens all the time. Contact support and let them know, they will investigate and see if someone has tampered your account. They take it seriously.

Q Raider
08-18-2012, 11:51 PM
My EAD's have always been pretty fragile but since the update they are dropping like Turkeys in a thunderstorm, lost around 30 in not that many battles including a couple of double strikes.

Definitely the worst of all the Valor units from my perspective.

Thankfully I just got to Colonel and opened up the Water Cruisers so going to phase out the EAD's and replace with those.

jeffrey
08-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Good for you, Q Raider, I am about half way to colonel.

Yeah, Corsair, I reported and all I got were lame reponses.

Jhenry02
08-19-2012, 04:15 PM
My valor units always drop like flies ive lost 71 hardened marines, 64 super hornets, 82 EAD's and 41 MLRS's lately And this is against people with 5k-10k defense to my 50k attack.

Im level 129 and losing all these valor items dropped my attack from 60k to 50k in 3 weeks. Averaging 10 valor points an attack and factoring bonuses from missions it has become a joke to attack players. Because to attack 66 times and lose 4000 in valor units, get my 2000 bonus plus the 660 avarrage points from attacks, its a losing battle, essentially im losing 3 hardened marines per complete mission.

This doesnt count the random avengers, gigns, and strike eagles lost.
Either the mortality rates for the upper end valor units need to drop or the payouts for missions needs to be raised.

-Jason

Ascent
08-19-2012, 04:26 PM
My valor units always drop like flies ive lost 71 hardened marines, 64 super hornets, 82 EAD's and 41 MLRS's lately And this is against people with 5k-10k defense to my 50k attack.

Im level 129 and losing all these valor items dropped my attack from 60k to 50k in 3 weeks. Averaging 10 valor points an attack and factoring bonuses from missions it has become a joke to attack players. Because to attack 66 times and lose 4000 in valor units, get my 2000 bonus plus the 660 avarrage points from attacks, its a losing battle, essentially im losing 3 hardened marines per complete mission.

Either the mortality rates for the upper end valor units need to drop or the payouts for missions needs to be raised.

-Jason

This is why I spent all my valor on defense only. I pay cash for my attack force.

Fl@sh
08-19-2012, 04:37 PM
I disagree, I have leveled up 5 times in this event(attacking the he11 out of people for boxes) and have only had to replace 1 elite ops heli, all of my other valor units have remained strong. My bottom units are more than likely Amphibious troopers, which means all of my valor units are coming with me to battle.
A few months ago, I experienced a big drop in valor units and reported it to support. Since then, it seems as though my valor units have dropped at the rate they should.

Agent Orange
08-19-2012, 05:22 PM
For many the losses you report are the norm. Perhaps this is a fix for casualty glitchers.

Ascent
08-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Perhaps this is a fix for casualty glitchers.

HAHAHA.... :D good one :) almost fell for it...

Jhenry02
08-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Fl@sh,
You said you brought all your valor items to battle, roughly how many valor units are we talking about? Also, are we talking apples to apples here about hardened marines and such, or are yours higher level units?

Because my army is 65% valor items. Something like 12-1400 total valor items, so over say 400 battles, i lose 20 % of valor units.

As I have stated earlier, i think this is highly disproportionate to the rewards of atacking. Any one else have any input?

-Jason

jeffrey
08-19-2012, 06:39 PM
I disagree, I have leveled up 5 times in this event(attacking the he11 out of people for boxes) and have only had to replace 1 elite ops heli, all of my other valor units have remained strong. My bottom units are more than likely Amphibious troopers, which means all of my valor units are coming with me to battle.
A few months ago, I experienced a big drop in valor units and reported it to support. Since then, it seems as though my valor units have dropped at the rate they should.

Flash, I think you still enjoy the benefit of the casualty glitch. That doesn't sound normal to me.

jeffrey
08-19-2012, 06:41 PM
For many the losses you report are the norm. Perhaps this is a fix for casualty glitchers.

I never get the benefit of casualty glitch, my valored units drop rate was normal before, now the fix is overly modified to hurt attacking players like me.

jeffrey
08-19-2012, 06:52 PM

-Jason

Jason, I would say you, I, and others like Samatha..etc are getting the crap on this casualty glitch issue thanks to the bragging of a player named Casual Player here.

I am pretty sure something had changed. I tested more by attacking my favorite targets like before, the loss rate is definitely too high for me now. It seems like Gree keeps track how many time the same target is attacked now and make sure that the attacker would lose a medium to high valued unit after 3 hits as a way to sign the attacker to back off. I don't mind that, but sometimeS 1 out of 10 occasions on the first hit, I would lose a hardened marine or super hornet even on the first hit on a player 1/4 of my stat.

My fun at MW has reduced to attacking dead bases to gain back my valored units (REALLY CONTEMPLATING OF QUITTING ALTOGETHER!). Even on the dead bases, I would lose an eagle or gign after the 10th hit, before I can empty my stamina on those targets 1/10 of my stat without losing a single unit.