PDA

View Full Version : How does rivals list work now?

HGF69
08-18-2012, 11:01 AM
It all seems to have changed, I see people 50 levels above and below me now and if I am paired with rivals who are supposed to be of equalish strength then I waay outclassed.

azy
08-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Q: How does rivals list work now?
A: I'm not sure that it does

SeqWins
08-18-2012, 12:14 PM
It all seems to have changed, I see people 50 levels above and below me now and if I am paired with rivals who are supposed to be of equalish strength then I waay outclassed.

Congrats brother you have hit whale waters.

Ascent
08-18-2012, 02:52 PM
To me seems like they opened up the ranges on both level and allies as parameters.

Seems like the game generating one random number for the number of allies and another random number for levels and shows you players which match those numbers within a certain (second range)

Also, there must be some bug or actually two:

1. I keep seeing the same people over and over and I cant believe that the selection is so small. Seems like the game is not showing me everyone, there are peeps I never see, even though they are within the range I should be able to see

2. The ominous Level 90 players that showed up in the whale territory. It is also a limited list. I was looking for my LLP in that exact range but he does not show up (yet?)

For example I have never seen Q Raider in my list, although it maybe because I am under 500 allies. Q if you see me, give me a love tap pls :)

Dr. Dengus
08-18-2012, 02:57 PM
2. The ominous Level 90 players that showed up in the whale territory. It is also a limited list. I was looking for my LLP in that exact range but he does not show up (yet?)

Have you noticed the ranks of the level 90's that shouldn't be showing up on your list. I'm at lvl 98 at the moment, and every now and then someone in the 80's will show up on my rivals list. Almost always, if not 100% of the time, these players are at the Major rank. A week back I used to be able to see up to players ~140 as well, but that seems to have been fixed by now, for me at least.

Tctiger
08-18-2012, 03:01 PM
I think it has gone wrong , I went to max allies and was seeing only players with same level and allies as me for few weeks now sometimes I see that ,sometimes I see down to level 88 and up to around 138 with allies ranging from something like 120-1100 , I am level 95 . No assault bear boost either, and yes I am going to keep going on about it .

Q Raider
08-18-2012, 05:47 PM
For example I have never seen Q Raider in my list, although it maybe because I am under 500 allies. Q if you see me, give me a love tap pls :)

Have seen you many times in my list....well have seen an "ascent" anyway, left a message so will see if it is you.

I am also seeing many new names and the 90's level players always seem to have the same one or two higher level players in their midst.

Ascent
08-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Have seen you many times in my list....well have seen an "ascent" anyway, left a message so will see if it is you.

I got the message :) plese give me a raid so i can get a revenge button link to your base. I want to see it :D

Q Raider
08-18-2012, 07:46 PM
I got the message :) plese give me a raid so i can get a revenge button link to your base. I want to see it :D

Will do.
You usually come up a couple of times a day.