PDA

View Full Version : Lost my siege tank! Bummed

HGF69
08-18-2012, 02:59 AM
Was over 400 attack and can't remember how I got it! Thought it was indestructible but one of my highest items too, bummer.

Mr who
08-18-2012, 03:04 AM
It Will come back around

Bronson
08-18-2012, 03:09 AM
I think the siege tank is one of the rare loot drops from the boss on the last couple of maps. It's not indestructible and I'm sure one of our higher level colleagues can fill you in on the details.

Ferr
08-18-2012, 05:14 AM
Correct. Devs tumbled the drop rate downwards and are trying to get rid of the exiting ones as quickly as possible

Q Raider
08-18-2012, 05:27 AM
Correct. Devs tumbled the drop rate downwards and are trying to get rid of the exiting ones as quickly as possible

Have they done this to all the high end loots Ferr or just the seige tank?

The latest maps are already crap due to pathetic payouts and high unit losses in doing the missions. If they have also nerfed the rates on the loot items then frankly what is the point of even having them.....or is it just the Tree Snipers have bred up so much they need the extra land to hold them...

Pretty sure Seige Tank was from Enrichment Plant boss.

HGF69
08-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Can I do that bids over and get another then?

Q Raider
08-18-2012, 06:29 AM
Can I do that bids over and get another then?

Think your device is playing games with your typing :-)

You can PVE a loot location as many times as you like. The only thing with the bosses is that it can take a few goes to get the good drop. I am probably on my 7th or 8th go at Admiral Eno and still have not gotten the top drop from him but have gotten it first go on a couple of other maps.

Ferr
08-18-2012, 01:25 PM
They have done this with the siege tank, riptide runner and wavebreaker. They were regular drops in bom bahia city and related maps for about one week. After a week of farming they realised they made a mistake by introducing such high units for such low cost. The instantly nerfed it.

Bronson
08-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Ferr is that you to of the leaderboard ??

Mcdoc
08-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Think your device is playing games with your typing :-)You can PVE a loot location as many times as you like. The only thing with the bosses is that it can take a few goes to get the good drop. I am probably on my 7th or 8th go at Admiral Eno and still have not gotten the top drop from him but have gotten it first go on a couple of other maps.Q - ive been farming The Admiral for a while now & after 19 hits he always drops a Venereal Fighter or the Aquatic Explorer plus between 3 & 5 million. Is there a different loot from him that you are expecting?

Ferr
08-18-2012, 03:15 PM
Yep, thats me

Speed ump
08-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Boy ferr, going all out on this one it looks like. I did not think anyone would Have given pirate enforcer a run for his money.

Ferr
08-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Nah, if he is other country than i, he prob will get the same nr 1 unit, so i understand.

Ryans67
08-18-2012, 04:10 PM
NM, it seems the announcement post half loads sometimes

Q Raider
08-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Q - ive been farming The Admiral for a while now & after 19 hits he always drops a Venereal Fighter or the Aquatic Explorer plus between 3 & 5 million. Is there a different loot from him that you are expecting?

The boss loot for the admiral is supposed to be The riptide runner (or similar high stat unit) but like you I have always gotten the lesser loots.

general_J
08-19-2012, 03:20 PM
I am fairly new, been pretty much playing on my own, looking back i wished i had gotten on the forums sooner. My question is where are the best places to farm for good equipment like the siege tank, venereal fighter, aquatic explorer. I see you mention admirial eno, looks like he is located in central america, carribean straights. You mentioned the boss of the enrichment plant. Is that brigader assef, arabian sea, enrichment plant? What about, arabian sea, bom bahia city, sid bahar? Are these the main ones and are there others? Thanks

Ryans67
08-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Search around, marine wrote a farming list, and so did Maverick. I'd link, but I'm on my iPad and lazy. ;)

Wdigeorge
08-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Nah, if he is other country than i, he prob will get the same nr 1 unit, so i understand.

I haven't seen them officially post about the top player for each country. Did you see that in game somewhere? Which country are you now?

Dr. Dengus
08-19-2012, 11:56 PM
I haven't seen them officially post about the top player for each country. Did you see that in game somewhere? Which country are you now?

It's not showing up in-game, which is definitely weird because it would drive up competition for the top prize. But this thread in the Announcements section hints that the top earner for each country will earn the Echo Leader. My bad if this is redundant and you've already seen the thread lol.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38641-Atomic-Box-Event!

Bronco928
08-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Q - ive been farming The Admiral for a while now & after 19 hits he always drops a Venereal Fighter or the Aquatic Explorer plus between 3 & 5 million. Is there a different loot from him that you are expecting?

Yes, there is.

andymac106
08-25-2012, 01:46 PM
The stats are less than 10% chance of getting it now right?? or is it less than 5%

SGT Brody
08-26-2012, 05:17 PM
How do you know those percentages?