PDA

View Full Version : POLL: What would you like most to be able to add to your kingdom right now?

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Please vote which one you would like to see, from your viewpoint, as the most valuable to add to your kingdom. Then, add a response to the thread, giving any information you would like, and you’re your second preference, then third preference. If you have a forth, and so on, you can add that, too.

Explanation of the above questions:

1. Adds higher percent of attack or defense (one for each) similar to existing unit boost buildings
2. Additional buildings to build to produce gold
3. More buildings coming out can be built on water
4. Additional units, such as water ones, elemental, or other, stronger than existing ones which does include the idea of Honor Point units
5. Adds higher percentage of gold output to existing buildings, similar to existing boost buildings
6. Higher stat loot dropping from higher maps, better statistics of a/d as you get to higher maps, army equipment and hero gear
7. Able to buy with gold better and higher stats of a/d hero and army equipment

Pasta
08-17-2012, 06:21 PM
I hate how u have to wait 5 mins for poll to show up..

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-17-2012, 06:35 PM
....and I missed the typo in the title. Duh.

Joshlmccoy
08-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Even though number 5 will most likely never happen, it is the obvious choice to me. I think a more realistic vote would be to add more money buildings. My next choice would probably be better loot. I would however like to see new HONOR units. It's just too bad that the best honor units aren't even comparable to some of the high-end money units.

Talkazar
08-18-2012, 04:34 PM
At the rate things are going the game will be dragon wars within a month. They really do need to look at diversifying the high end, and the viability of honor units, soon.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-20-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm just going to bump this one time, since it has to do with a poll on new buildings and units for KA. If you do have comments to add IF you vote, then do so.

The_Red
08-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Id love to see some of the buildings be HUGE... take up a couple of squares... force some of us with small efficient kingdoms to expand some more. Perhaps more water buildings... dread saying this, but perhaps a mountain building.

GFF
08-20-2012, 10:53 AM
I'd like to see a way of earning gems, or possibly even buying them with in-game gold. Obviously it would need to be fairly expensive so that it isn't taking anything away from the true gem players.

The_Red
08-20-2012, 10:55 AM
I'd like to see a way of earning gems, or possibly even buying them with in-game gold. Obviously it would need to be fairly expensive so that it isn't taking anything away from the true gem players.

you will never have the ability to earn in app gems.... that would essentially reduce the company's ability to make money from its top players. Would NEVER happen.

GFF
08-20-2012, 11:12 AM
you will never have the ability to earn in app gems.... that would essentially reduce the company's ability to make money from its top players. Would NEVER happen.

Ya, I know. Like most free players, I'd like to get my hands on some gem units once in a while. A guy can dream, right?

Some of the best suggestions I've heard for improvement are boost buildings to reduce construction time, increase collected gold and allow for multiple upgrades/expansions/construction to happen simultaneously.