PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss questions and answers

617Pats
08-17-2012, 04:47 PM
This thread is primarily to ask and answer questions about the epic boss event. Posting this really only because I have a bunch of questions but I am assuming that others do to.

Questions:

Does a (gold) force attack automatically kill boss or just do much more damage (20 gold)?

Does a health kit restore full health (10 gold)?

How long does it take in the 2 hour window to fight the boss for health to become full?

Some of these may be stupid to people willing to spend gold, but I am cheap. I use tapjoy for gold alot and I am conservative in spending it.

TonySpaghetti
08-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Questions & answers:

Does a (gold) force attack automatically kill boss or just do much more damage (20 gold)? It just does more damage.

Does a health kit restore full health (10 gold)? No, only 2 units (50 pts)

How long does it take in the 2 hour window to fight the boss for health to become full? 100 minutes. Health is replenished at a rate of 1 / min

Some of these may be stupid to people willing to spend goal, but I am cheap. I use tapjoy for gold alot and I am conservative in spending it. There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

Pasta
08-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Don't use gold attacks. A health kit is better. Use the health kit and wait one more minute to atk THREE times.

617Pats
08-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Thanks for answering the questions and for the advice.

TonySpaghetti
08-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks for answering the questions and for the advice.

You're welcome. Take a look at the other Boss-related posts. Most (if not all) of your questions have already been answered in there. :)