PDA

View Full Version : The ONLY Android Advantage

KemoKidd
08-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Once again there are a lot of unhappy android gamers where ios users are going to tell us to stop complaining and downgrade to an iphone. How cant someone understand us complaining when you are getting FREE crate items? I guess it makes too much sense for funzio/gree to wait on releasing new content until they got it right for ALL their customers.

Anyway, there is an advantage to this. By reading threads I am enjoying learning some strategies to use such as how many hits you can make in the time period you have. Also I am finding out that there is some crazy energy glitch with some of your bosses health. IF android gets this event in the next day or so and IF we get a few extra days and IF the glitch is fixed then this will be to our advantage.

I really doubt my if statements will happen which completely nullifies this thread. I guess I am just trying to stay positive!

Pasta
08-17-2012, 12:36 PM
I thought it was the gold sale lol.

Babytway
08-17-2012, 12:43 PM
I wont tell you to get an iphone/ipad/itouch, but really with Android EVERYONE knows already that platform is always going to get things second. so it is just something you have to come to terms with. complaining, posting threads about it over and over does no good. but if it makes you happy then post away. I really do hope one day things will be released at the same time over all platforms, but until then don't get upset over the reality of how things are, it will just piss you off more. drink a beer instead, then go pee on an apple

Pasta
08-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Maybe get an iPod just for games.. But that's stupid ..

Luciferianism
08-17-2012, 12:46 PM
I find it hilarious. I wish my luck wasn't so crappy as to give me only commons so I could have an even greater advantage to lord over you. : (

KemoKidd
08-17-2012, 12:49 PM
I wont tell you to get an iphone/ipad/itouch, but really with Android EVERYONE knows already that platform is always going to get things second. so it is just something you have to come to terms with. complaining, posting threads about it over and over does no good. but if it makes you happy then post away. I really do hope one day things will be released at the same time over all platforms, but until then don't get upset over the reality of how things are, it will just piss you off more. drink a beer instead, then go pee on an apple

Im not complaining. The reason for this is exactly your point: I have come to terms with it. Just like with scratchers, once it is released we will all forget how it was only for ios. I am just trying to shine a little positive light on all my fellow android users. And even better advice for me from you: drink a beer. Its Friday!!!! I will actually have a few. ;)

KemoKidd
08-17-2012, 12:52 PM
I thought it was the gold sale lol.

Nice. We actually missed the last one you had. Wierd how they just dont give everyone a sale at the same time. Its almost like they want someone to complain or even worse, "Sorry you dont have an event. At least you can feel better giving us your money!"

Luciferianism
08-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Out of curiosity, did you get anything awesome from scratchers when you finally were able to use them? Like a 6x prize?

KemoKidd
08-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Out of curiosity, did you get anything awesome from scratchers when you finally were able to use them? Like a 6x prize?

The best I got was 4x and I believe that was only twice. Even when buying them.

sexkitteh
08-17-2012, 01:08 PM

I've gotten a couple of 5x mostly 2-4 though... no advantage...

I like my android though... mainly BECAUSE I DON'T ONLY PLAY GAMES WITH IT... lmfao...

I have my house programmed to my phone for a 1/8 of the cost of apple... I have my TV system and surround sound set up to it... my phone is a gucci remote really...

I wouldn't trade android for apple ever.... well... unless apple fixes a few things...

They use to be ahead of the game... but now unfortunately they are running behind...

mikkobaby
08-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Yeah I do felt upset & rant about this initially but somehow this feeling is gone coz there's nothing we can do about it. Consoled myself at least there is scratchers now. Heh.. Just hope tat Gree would be fair enough to at least hv this "event starts late & ends late" for Android users. ;)

The Billionaire
08-17-2012, 01:20 PM
downgrade to an iphone.

you made a typo, you were meant to say upgrade so stop complaining and get an iPhone.

Apple products rule!

P.s
got 7 FREE crate items already.

Pasta
08-17-2012, 01:26 PM
you made a typo, you were meant to say upgrade so stop complaining and get an iPhone.

Apple products rule!

P.s
got 7 FREE crate items already.Did u read the info i posted on ur wall? Lol

chbranch
08-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Its kinda hard for an ios user to sympathize because they have never had an event, deal, contest, etc. start up late or not happen for them like an android user. As soon as that happens, rest assured, they will complain or mention the imbalance too.

Pasta
08-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Its kinda hard for an ios user to sympathize because they have never had an event, deal, contest, etc. start up late or not happen for them like an android user. As soon as that happens, rest assured, they will complain or mention the imbalance too.Actuallu hd users experienced this once

Boof
08-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Can you say 4G LTE? We've had it for over a year.

misterrunon
08-17-2012, 01:48 PM
i didn't even know about this boss event until now. so it's late to come to the android right? if that's the case, this is pretty much the last straw for me. not gonna complain much, im just going to sell all my cash buildings and uninstall.

KemoKidd
08-17-2012, 03:14 PM

Apple products rule!

P.s
got 7 FREE crate items already.

All I read was "Baaaaaaa!" Don't be a sheep! 3g on all but one network, very small screen, thick, heavy, ect. It's sad that the only advantage is Crime City! Funny that the iphone 5 is designed more like... my phone!

p.s. Thanks for reminding me about your 7 free crate items. Rubbing salt in the wound! :p

TonySpaghetti
08-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Once again there are a lot of unhappy android gamers where ios users are going to tell us to stop complaining and downgrade to an iphone. How cant someone understand us complaining when you are getting FREE crate items? I guess it makes too much sense for funzio/gree to wait on releasing new content until they got it right for ALL their customers.

Anyway, there is an advantage to this. By reading threads I am enjoying learning some strategies to use such as how many hits you can make in the time period you have. Also I am finding out that there is some crazy energy glitch with some of your bosses health. IF android gets this event in the next day or so and IF we get a few extra days and IF the glitch is fixed then this will be to our advantage.

I really doubt my if statements will happen which completely nullifies this thread. I guess I am just trying to stay positive!

Plus, you can lick your own dog parts.

KemoKidd
08-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Do you know why dogs lick thier own junk?

Because they can!