PDA

View Full Version : where's the bear boost ?

Tctiger
08-17-2012, 06:57 AM
was told it would be in this update or has that been dropped like the frequent flyer program we were also promised and encoraged to go for ?

Miner
08-17-2012, 07:58 AM
It's a "no show" in this update. So disappointing.

Warfiend
08-17-2012, 08:19 AM
2 updates have been released since we were first told it would be fixed in a future update(I believe a few people said they were told the "next" update).

As far as I'm concerned at this point, the fix for this is vaporware and we're never going to see it. Like the "frequent flyer" program.

Relatively few people won the bear so they can never fix it and they'll never experience any substantial backlash for not fixing it. Apply the corporate mindset to the problem and it's a safe bet they won't be fixing it any time soon, if ever. Our only hope of it ever being fixed is if doing so in some way enables them to make money on a larger scale.

Pasta
08-17-2012, 08:33 AM
What's the bear?

Warfiend
08-17-2012, 08:39 AM
What's the bear?

The bear was a top prize in one of the events a couple months back. It had a 30 percent boost to attack for all ground units. you can see it in Miner's sig, it's the greenest unit with missles on top.

Gree claims it's working, but just not visible. It may be working, but it does not show in our stats, nor does it change the order of units you take into battle like other boosts do, so if it is working, it's a handicapped boost.

Pasta
08-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Ahh k thx.

Tctiger
08-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Been waiting ages unlocking ground unit , buying ground units and spending valor on units . If I don't get it soon I will quit , the game is losings it's appeal anyway . Funny how they can come up with a boss event a new box event and all the different boost items in between but they can't give us what we won ? Yea right bs . this game is turning into virtual eBay just bidding for virtual prizes that don't work .

CasualPlayer
08-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Takes the pi5s! I won this event, granted didn't spend much gold but others did and what they got for it? Sweet fa.
I will send a ticket a day until I have the right answer, a vault of gold for the inconvenience and cock up the have made

Pasta
08-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Same thing in CC. It's called Crazy Hit'n Runner. It says 30% more attack for vehicles. But it's invisible...

overkill 280
08-17-2012, 12:01 PM
I won the same event, so would be any use for me to send in a ticket re this or what?

Bob_55
08-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Me too I got the assault bear, and never see any difference when I raid or attack someone

Copenhagen
08-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I won the same event, so would be any use for me to send in a ticket re this or what?

Yes! Please send tickets. They only respond to the squeaky wheel. The more people thet ask the sooner they will fix.

overkill 280
08-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Yes! Please send tickets. They only respond to the squeaky wheel. The more people thet ask the sooner they will fix.K I'll send one tonight then.

Lordsloss
08-17-2012, 07:11 PM
I just sent one. I want my boost. It will greatly improve my attack score.

overkill 280
08-17-2012, 07:17 PM
Whats the actual name of the bear? For when I send a ticket.

Copenhagen
08-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Whats the actual name of the bear? For when I send a ticket.

Camo Bear. I've sent three tickets in the last two months and every response is the same, " it will be in a future update". This is the type of crap that gets a co. like Gree in trouble. Award the freaking prize! How hard is it? Add a few more employees.

possum
08-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Hey Copenhagen, Clint Eastwood filed a protest with the Danish consulate for using his likeness.

overkill 280
08-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Camo Bear. I've sent three tickets in the last two months and every response is the same, " it will be in a future update". This is the type of crap that gets a co. like Gree in trouble. Award the freaking prize! How hard is it? Add a few more employees.Thanks Cope. I know right, Cant/shouldn't be that hard to award our prize. Get it together Gree!! Cause you ain't off to a good start!

Tctiger
08-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Sent ticket too will keep going on about it or they won't bother .

Samantha Turtle
08-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Ticket a day sounds great... strting mine now and I have sent first one... next one tomorrow... then the next then the next... lets all do it

Samantha Turtle
08-19-2012, 08:34 AM
"Dear support, I have been advised now on three occasions that my Camo Bear (Assault Bear) +30% ground bonus would be done in the next upgrade. The latest upgrade yet again does not show my boost. If you are unable to provide the 30% boost won months ago please make a compensation in gold to purchase gold ground units with combined attack values of at least a minimum of 5000 to reflect my existing and potential missing bonus on Attack Drones, LE and crate ground units, and cash units. You have claimed it is a hidden calculation for now but I am unable to see its effect in any action I take. If you are claiming the value is being used then please provide the official calculations you use so I can test this and prove if what you are saying is true."

overkill 280
08-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Here's what I heard back from my sent ticket.

Your request has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

Tctiger
08-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Sounds like a blank , they could at least let us know when they are sorting it , although they already did but they let us down .

Tctiger
08-25-2012, 06:22 AM
Still waiting

azy
08-25-2012, 07:34 AM
Maybe you'd have a better chance if you requested a beer boost.

Tctiger
08-25-2012, 08:11 AM
Already had a beer boost , drowning my sorrows over all the ground units I unlocked and got thinking I would see my boost added :(

ucantwin1
08-25-2012, 08:14 AM
I call "Shenanigans" on Funzio/Gree.

Dishonest company.

Tctiger
08-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Come on stop making flancrafts and silly events and sort out the old event prizes ! Bring back old box event and frequent flyer program :(

Tctiger
08-28-2012, 02:02 AM
Upgrade boost fixed what about the bear that was first?!

BrodawgCanada
08-28-2012, 02:54 AM
I sent a ticket for the same issue and they said that It was an invisable boost.....

Tctiger
08-28-2012, 05:32 AM
They also said It would be visible in last update , invisible may as well be not there to me as I am not using it as don't know it will work !

Warfiend
08-28-2012, 10:42 AM
They also said It would be visible in last update , invisible may as well be not there to me as I am not using it as don't know it will work !

An invisible boost is at best a handicapped boost. If it doesn't change the order that units come into battle like the other boosts and requires you to do manual math to figure out what your boosted attack score is when you have hundreds of disparate units, it's not really an all that great bonus.

I wish they'd let me trade it for something that works if they're not going to fix it.